Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Second moon appears; 2 moons seen in sky

21 posts in this topic

BUSBY - Residents of this small Australian town were shocked to see two full moons in sky!

two_moons4.jpg

Tonight, there’s a full moon in Busby, Australia. Many residents were admiring it when at 1:20 a.m., local time, a second moon rose in the night sky. Residents couldn’t believe what they were seeing!

Astronomers across the world were alerted to this sighting and have confirmed the existence of a second earth moon. “We have never seen anything like this before,” said researcher Rich Montano at the University of California, Los Angeles. “There had been some rumors that a second moon was seen over Hong Son, Thailand in 1967, but it was only seen for a few hours and only in that one location, but now everyone across Australia can see the second moon. It’s awe-inspiring.”

Residents of Los Angeles, and the rest of the world, will be able to see the second moon with the naked eye as night falls. Busby residents are out in the streets staring up in wonder at the second moon. “It’s exciting, but also frightening,” said Carol McNulty of Busby. “It’s so beautiful, but what does it mean? Why did the second moon appear tonight? Why?”

“End of times” fanatics are already saying that the appearance of a s second moon is signaling that the world will end. “This was predicted in the prophecy of Nostradamus in the 16th Century,” said Nostradamus expert Fred Desmarais of Lyon, France. “This is the quatrain he wrote predicting the second moon:

In the sky a second light will rise

Bring back the great King of Angolmois

And with Toulouse, ten years after the shining

Across the earth shall come the great flame”

Demarais said that the rise of the second moons meant that within ten years of the second moon sighting, “the earth will turn into a ball of flame.” He was on a flight to Busby to speak with local residents and gather more information about this major event.

Others in Australia believe this second moon is a hoax of some sort. “I bet that magician David Blaine is behind this. It’s the only explanation,” said Roger McMahon of Sydney. WWN tried to contact David Blaine, but he was not available. He was finishing his second month stuffed inside a refrigerator.

NASA astronomers are studying the second moon carefully. The powerful Japanese telescope, the Subaru, is also focused on the second moon. When asked to explain this phenomenon the head of NASA’s Lunar Science Division had this simple statement, “We don’t know. We are studying it, but it has us all baffled.”

While NASA astronomers are trying to solve this mystery, go out tonight and look at the second moon!

Source: http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/21481/earths-second-moon-appears/

1 person likes this

Could this be real,

or was this a cool show of holographic projection ?

As a 'try-out'  for the holo-ufo-fleet, false flag event ......

edit >  ???  but then again, the second moon seen over Hong Son, Thailand in 1967 couldnt have been a holo-projection could it?

CHANI spoke of the moon disappearing ... not becomming 2 of them ....  :o

Testing the digital system ready for the projection of an invading force.... ???

Who knows...still this will get me to look at the moon tonight....bugger I fall for this stuff all the time.... :o

If you rotate the bigger moon 30 degrees, you will see that the surface patterns are the same.  It looks like a double exposure with a time interval.  Consider the source too.

rs

If you rotate the bigger moon 30 degrees, you will see that the surface patterns are the same.  It looks like a double exposure with a time interval.  Consider the source too.

rs

Yes I see what you mean, it looks symilar.

That would work for the image beeing photoshopped,

but according to the article many SAW that second moon LIVE ...

and in Thailand in 1967 ..... ???

If you g-oo-gle you find many other articles/sources too.

Something odd happened to me a few nights ago, when we had a waxing moon.

It was getting darker, but the sky was still blue.

Standing in my garden and looking over the houses to the sky for no special reason,

there was something ODD ... It was as if I was missing something, i didnt knew what.

I looked at a specific area a few times becoz it seemed in the corner of my eye that there WAS something,

but it wasnt there ...... (some reflection of light was registered by my brain, but not by my eyes !!!!)

I went inside to get my drink, and when I came back outside : :o  ---> at the spot where I had looked so often the

past minutes, and where NOTHING 'visual' was before ---> There suddenly was the MOON !!!

And then I knew that I had been looking at the (in 3D) invisable moon ... I 'knew'  it was there, but it wasnt seen by the eyes.

Strange !!!

I immediately had to think about this forum !!!

Was 3D fading ?????

Is that how our moon will 'dis'-appear  ??????

As a perportrator of a few, err... photoshop gags... I would say its a hoax.

As RS pointed out both images are the same, just rotated, and desaturated.

Also, see when the contrast is raised, you can see some pretty star shaped things around the yellow moon.

post-0-1375909423537_thumb.jpg

post-0-13759094235462_thumb.jpg

If true,

Could this be real,

or was this a cool show of holographic projection ?

As a 'try-out'  for the holo-ufo-fleet, false flag event ......

hit

edit >  ???  but then again, the second moon seen over Hong Son, Thailand in 1967 couldnt have been a holo-projection could it?

depends on your understanding of tech evolution

CHANI spoke of the moon disappearing ... not becomming 2 of them ....  :o

it is being destroyed (crushed)  as we speak in addition to draco planning to depart once his hoarding is complete,and/or in order to keep the illusion this could be a Proj, BB practice run to maintain status quo as well as the invocation of prophecy to stir and vector mass perception towards an end times mindset (which i believe is a bunch of twisted bulldodo)

rs

further denotes that it is a hologram, well spotted rs (not that it surprises me that your eagle eye saw it immediately)

ps sorry for the red colour, i dont mean to remind you of school, i am not a teacher lol

Any website containing the headline "Megan Fox is a man" immediately looses all credibility with me...if she is a man then I'm making an appointment to get "it" cut off and to obtain some implants!!!  :-\

Hi all. Thanx.

@ T; yes the "normal man's stuff"  in that time was not so brilliant  [tech]

but indeed like you say, the mill were wayout sophisticated allready, and could have been testing project BB  in 1967.

I also thought about the possibility that although the image given by the article is fake,

it could be a 'project' to 'test' the responses of the populace,

like RAND does/did so many times ...

... no?  :-\

What you say about the Draco is still vague-stuff to me    ghehe  -blush-

@ GHD;  wowwie, that star-shape is cool ! Thanx for making that visable with added contrast.    ;D

@ Phillip;  lol  your post made me laugh  ... seems we can walk hand in hand      8)

kat, its all connected at source,

the all-blinding unifying answer is the simplest one, however obscure it may seem in this mesh of lies and deceit that most hold as truths

when one reaches a certain level of understanding and an apocalypse of basic truths the rest fall into place like the final pieces of a large puzzle

having said all that,

in the end it does not matter what one knows, rather the intent that one has and mine is the continuation and spiritual first technological second advancement of the human race as a whole with the end of secrecy and fear of not having enough,\

all attainable and very real by simple steps we must all take together at this present juncture

if we fail, then our memory will be held by non humans in cosmic history books like many others,

to fix this broken (unfixable) system is futile

the two pillars of modern slavery must become history if we are to advance

1. oil as the energy source of mankind (made possible via centuries old suppression of unlimited energy tech)

2. fiat money printed and controlled by 'them' must be replaced by real value backed monetary system

'they' know this is the course of 'their' demise and hence (as a friend said to me yesterday) "they need a war, any war"

1 moon 2 moons 3 moons, i say no moons, no more control of our waters/energies (lol, now i sound like General Ripper)

ignore the commie stuff, listen to the message

I think its BS! I live in Perth, Australia and didnt see it. It has not been reported in any type of media here. Additionally if you google "busby australia" you'll see its not some out of the way hick town. Its in the middle of the city. More people would have seen this, not just Busby residents. It just doesnt make sense.

I think its BS! I live in Perth, Australia and didnt see it. It has not been reported in any type of media here. Additionally if you google "busby australia" you'll see its not some out of the way hick town. Its in the middle of the city. More people would have seen this, not just Busby residents. It just doesnt make sense.

another "War of the Worlds" type test then?

quite possible, thnx 4 the input Porters

Somehow I cant really believe that ALL moons are 'control-stations'  ... only those who were planted here by control-sick aliens.

Right ?

Arnt there just 'Natural Moons' ? Formed with a planet,

a class of natural satellites or planetoids,

or a big asteroid captured in the trajectory of a planet ?

I wonder what effect those moons have on surface and subsurfacial life(forms) ...

And I wonder if there are moons that habitat evolved lifeforms.

Just a bit like Jupiter and the icy moons Europa, Ganymede and Callisto ... What if Jupiter would have its trajectory in a fertile zone ?  Then it could have 3 moons that carry life .. Cool !

And Saturn's Enceladus ...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091215141510.htm

" Several lines of evidence support the presence of subsurface oceans on Europa and Enceladus, Nimmo said. In 2000, for example, NASA's Galileo spacecraft measured an unusual magnetic field around Europa that was attributed to the presence of an ocean beneath the moon's surface. On Enceladus, the Cassini spacecraft discovered geysers shooting ice crystals a hundred miles above the surface, which also suggests at least pockets of subsurface water, Nimmo said."

Somehow I cant really believe that ALL moons are 'control-stations'  ... only those who were planted here by control-sick aliens.

Right ?

Arnt there just 'Natural Moons' ? Formed with a planet,

a class of natural satellites or planetoids,

or a big asteroid captured in the trajectory of a planet ?

I wonder what effect those moons have on surface and subsurfacial life(forms) ...

And I wonder if there are moons that habitat evolved lifeforms.

Just a bit like Jupiter and the icy moons Europa, Ganymede and Callisto ... What if Jupiter would have its trajectory in a fertile zone ?  Then it could have 3 moons that carry life .. Cool !

And Saturn's Enceladus ...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091215141510.htm

" Several lines of evidence support the presence of subsurface oceans on Europa and Enceladus, Nimmo said. In 2000, for example, NASA's Galileo spacecraft measured an unusual magnetic field around Europa that was attributed to the presence of an ocean beneath the moon's surface. On Enceladus, the Cassini spacecraft discovered geysers shooting ice crystals a hundred miles above the surface, which also suggests at least pockets of subsurface water, Nimmo said."

I guess Kat, that with our limited science, we really only know what we can see in our own system. The digitised guesses at planets in other systems, using the 'wobble' technique of stars will not litterally show planets and their moons.

So, that said, what is to say that ancients moved moons and planetoids in to planatary orbits to create some kind of influence or restriction on a planet?

As T pointd out, with the abundance of H2O on our world, the moon looks more like it is a means of effecting water, and everything composed of it. A control device. But who knows what it can achieve, especially the 'mix' of moons around a system like Jupiter or Saturn. Maybe one day we'll understand the effects of placing a body at a certain distance, made from a particular substance, travelling at a certain velocity will do.

Alright, I'm confused. With all of our satellites, telescopes and space traffic we wouldn't know if there was another moon? It's so big it couldn't just travel that fast from out of nowhere, appear and then leave again.

What am I missing (besides a brain)?

According to this article, we've had 2 moons for yonks.

http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/

Then we have the dark moon Lilith. Did you know that we have a second moon? It was first seen in front of the Sun in 1631 and appeared as a red/orange ball. We can’t see it unless it is in front of the Sun or maybe the moon, like the picture that is going around the Internet of two moons in our heavens. Astrologers have used the dark moon in their charts for a long time. It is a very powerful moon and triggers lots of events.

That article reminded me of an incident several years ago. 

I was driving home in the early evening (could have been the summer) and I saw a large red planetary body in the sky.  I didn't know what it was but it was huge.  I wasn't far from home and I was rushing back to show it to my children.  I was only 5 to 10 mins away but by the time I got back, it had dropped below the treeline and couldn't be seen any more.  It couldn't have been the sun for I could look directly at it.  In fact, I kept watching it as I was driving (tsk tsk).