The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I have been enlightened about Tensor Rings by a mate who is experimenting with them. He has had some amazing results. I watched a lot of online videos and articles. Then I made a 144Mhz and a 177Mhz half rings on the weekend.
I put the 177Mhz ring under my pillow to see what would happen. I have had the best night sleeps that I can remember. I wake up like I am 20 years younger and apparently I have not been snoring as I usually do.
I will be making more rings!!! and experimenting more!!!

A good first video to watch...

An interesting experiment on flowers in a glass of water over 18 days...

An excellent reference book is...
 Slim Spurling's Universe By Cal Garrison.
The Light-Life Technology: Ancient Science Rediscovered to Restore the Health of the Environment and Mankind

Universe.jpg

• Like 3

G'day

I have had a busy morning making 8 rings.

The 2 big ones are Royal Cubit length and one of them sits nicely under the water cooler bottle in my house.

Using the forked clamp makes for neat joints.

Regards

Ready2Join.jpg

8rings.jpg

• Like 3

Very interesting Mungamineboy!   How are you connecting the ends of circles?  Weaving them together,  squishing together, welding?  This is the first I've seen on this subject. Takes a bit to get the gist, but fascinating indeed! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, breezy said:

How are you connecting the ends of circles?  Weaving them together,  squishing together, welding? 

The coiled wires have to be cut and filed to a precise length. Then coiled so that the ends touch. It is recommended that the ends of each wire touch which can be done fairly easily.  At the moment I am silver soldering but soon I will be welding with an Aquacure welder from Eagle Research.

http://www.eagle-research.com/cms/store/browns-gas/aquacure-model-ea-h160

• Like 3

Ahh, thank you MB.  As I looked at your image, I thought it appeared you had soldered/welded them together.  At that point I wondered if using a different metal might have an effect on the ring of solid copper.  So then when you get the Aquacure,  you will melt the  ends together and the rings will be entirely copper.  Expensive piece of equip that is, but useful.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, breezy said:

At that point I wondered if using a different metal might have an effect on the ring of solid copper. 

Apparently Silver Solder is OK, anything lead based is not.

So then when you get the Aquacure,  you will melt the  ends together and the rings will be entirely copper. 

It will be a weld, using thin copper wire as a filler rod.

Expensive piece of equip that is, but useful.

Browns Gas is another big thing I am playing with. Actually the air freight was the killer, but I want the aquacure for another project involving other people and did not consider a home made unit would be appropriate.

A couple of YT videos that show the making of Rings...

and...

• Like 3

Thank you for all great info!

I'm still slowly getting into the info here.

I would loooove to see lots of the rings dropped into the putrid water sources and the water quality to be improved world wide. 

• Like 2