The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
RenegadeSon

Circuit Boards of the Gods...

Not the best title but it will do until a better one comes along.  In the Antarctica thread, I posted an initial image I found on Mt Erebus.  At first, I believed this anomalous structure was actually, physically, present under the ice, and was visible in this image due to an ice melt.  I no longer believe that.  I want to propose a new line of thinking about these structures.  

Let me start by stating what I know about these structures.  They are real.  If you examine the detail closely, you can plainly see the intelligent and very intricate design that they all have.  

They are not at the physical Google Earth coordinates shown, this is obvious as they only show up in certain images of a certain surface frequency.  So, if not at the physical GE location, then where?  They have to be somewhere.  

Is someone inserting these images into GE imagery deliberately?  Unlikely, too big a task.  Are they showing up randomly, perhaps according to frequency?  Did the timelines merge and we are seeing two timelines caught in the act of a merge?  That seems unlikely as well.  Are they perhaps internal and for some reason as yet unknown, we are able to see them?  It is for certain that they can be seen.

They all exhibit the same colors, (frequencies) Red, Purple, Green and Blue.  

The image I am posting here today is from Argentina.  Please download it and magnify it, or better yet, go to Google Earth and look for your self.  I have found hundreds of these structures in Argentina, just like this one, in a 630 sq mile area.  In fact, there may be thousands in this area.  This is important because of the wide area these structures seem to cover, worldwide in fact.

Coordinates for this image  41 49 10.06S, 71 39 16.57W  Date is 2-10-2004.  As long as you are in this date image you will see hundreds of these structures.  This is at 5000ft elevation in the shadows on the side of this mountain.

I think these are ancient structures, and I think they are what might be driving everything, an engine of sorts.  If so, what does it run on?  What is the power source? Does it produce heat or does it run cold?  Are they, or were they, on Earth, or perhaps somewhere else?  Why can we see them??  

To be continued...

Ar_414910.06s,713916.57w.jpg

• Like 9

41 59 28.48S, 71 39 28.55W  2-10-2004

Who or what is allowing this...  

I will say this...  The more I look at these images... the more energy I seem to feel... not the energy to run around and do physical stuff... but a different energy... an empowering energy.  I just noticed this recently.  My benchmark for this sort of thing is my guitar playing.  I seem to have gone up a level in the last few days.  

To be continued...

argxx.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, PANX said:

I wrote the coordinates, but I got a different place.. Strange.

Ahhh... do a copy paste of the coords Panx, I typed them exactly as GE likes them, and when you get there you have to go to the history slider and go to the date 2-10-2010.  You have to go down close, and make sure you uncheck  the terrain box in the side panel... it works but it does distort the imagery.

• Like 3

41 39 21.06S, 71 42 37.15W

Date 2-10-2004

I have seen doors, panels, and vents (?) that are opened or partially opened in every image.  Very clear to see.  This qualifies as disclosure to me.  Disclosure of what though, and who, and wtf...  

axxScreen.jpg.4c4e047a093e2c51b33f89ed4d7bc244.jpg

• Like 7

If you haven't been to Google Earth yet to see these structures, here is a crappy video I made.  This is but one small area.

Sorry this is so dark.  YT doesn't provide enhancements anymore

Please use full screen.  Oh... James Anthony isn't my real name :)

• Like 4

This video is short but pretty good.  This was recorded in terrain mode which gives you more 3D effect.  The tilt is 32deg.  This structure isn't really curved like this, it takes on the terrain attributes of the real surface.. ie the mountain.  Nice effect though.  

• Like 5

Antarctica - Argentina  I wonder if these circuit board looking structures have any connection to/with those anomalies you found in the waters off Antarctica?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, breezy said:

Antarctica - Argentina  I wonder if these circuit board looking structures have any connection to/with those anomalies you found in the waters off Antarctica?

Yes B, all the 'circuit board design' structures are connected, imo.  It could be and probably is that all of them are just one construction, one very big construction.  They show up in bits and pieces worldwide solely based on the frequency of the particular GE image.  The frequency of light that presents itself is allowing these images to be included in the GE images.  This is all my speculation of course, but it seems to be the case.  Beyond this... I just don't know.  I would LOVE some input from people, some theories based on what is known about them.  Thus far, I have found these structures all over the world to include the Arctic circle and Area 51 ;), NZ, Canada, North America, Diego Garcia, South America, and Antarctica.  There are probably more as there have been several thousand found so far.  One unit.  One machine to control everything.  My wife said it's time for my meds now... ;D

• Like 6

LOL  So then, perhaps the Earth is not what we think it is?  Perhaps it is a complex computer system that controls something far bigger?  

• Like 1

Yes, I think we really don't know a whole lot about where we live and I think if we were to find out what Earth really is, it would freak out a lot of people.  And yes... A giant complex computer system is probably as close to the truth as we will get.  But not just a computer system as we understand computers, it looks like a very mechanical system which is more than likely controlled by some computer somewhere.  I see vents and pipes and tubes and doors and what looks like heat sinks, ribs and just a lot of mechanical looking stuff that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see in advanced tech.  Unless that tech was holding a planet together.  Years ago, Joe Skipper from Mars Anomaly Research did a report, with images, about banding on the Moon.  You could see the banding running from pole to pole.  I think Cliff High also has talked about banding on the Moon too.  Banding is not what we see in these structures, but the effect of banding would be an added benefit of the overall structure.  I'm starting to ramble so I'll end this here.  

RS

• Like 4

Another 'circuit board' image.  This image has been inverted and sharpened a lot to bring out the detail, I also ran it through curves.  For those who wish to travel a little further to see this area, the coordinates are  04 33 32.02N, 81 12 32.32W .  

Oh... this is on Mars but this is not about Mars, it is about these structures that are everywhere.  

mars5Screen.jpg.b4ee2f001a090c5ef6364094af973466.jpg

• Like 6

Last image I will post from Mars. Same location as first Mars image.  Echus Chasma.  02 04 49.97N, 81 05 52.21W .  I don't know if this is really there or not.  I believe it is a real complex, but since there are no historical images for Mars or Moon, I can't verify whether it is physically there or just showing up like the ones on Earth.  Maybe the images of structures we see on Earth are from Mars.  If you look at this area on Mars, it does look like it was purposely washed out to cover the evidence.  This is much like what can be seen in Hale Crater on Mars.  Anyway...

mars13Screen.jpg.20f9e717192abe8309afec914bff5930.jpg

• Like 3

I wonder RS if we are being shown a past, current or future veil? Maybe its a rub between zones? Fascinating stuff.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JammerAAP said:

I wonder RS if we are being shown a past, current or future veil? Maybe its a rub between zones? Fascinating stuff.

Good question Jammer.  At least two of those  options are on the table, not sure yet about the future one.  Although, past, present and future are all happening at the same time...('time' being used strictly in context with the statement).  If then this is so, consciousness can access all three if consciousness is properly understood.  

I believe that these structures we can see on Earth, are not physically in this dimension, not physically at those coordinates.  Why would an advance technological civilization build such a huge complex... on the side of a mountain? Taking the simpler path is easier for me.  These images are being inserted into GE images.  Actively or passively, I couldn't say.  To see them requires no focused attention or theta frequency or meditative state on anyone's part... just click and look.  

Yet there they are.  Since finding the same type of structures on Mars, maybe that is where the Earth images came from and someone (?) is putting them on GE for everyone to see.  

The structures/complexes are real and intelligently built.  Close examination of the detail will bear that out.  That is all that I am certain of at this time.  The rest, of course, is speculation, but I believe the correct answer is but one of a few choices.

• Like 4

RS, I have watched the following video 4 times now.  I clicked on it, out of curiosity and found certain parts of it brought this thread to my mind.   I think you will understand once you see it.  Could it have anything to do with these "circuit boards" here and on other planets?  I don't know, but I sure wondered.  Go to about 19 minutes in to get to what grabbed me.  The whole thing is interesting, but perhaps I'm just too far out in space here, with the wrong people?  

Something Is Happening On Saturn.. Are THEY Hiding It? (2018-2019)

• Like 5

I have seen this video before, and was particularly interested in David Icke's language of decoding.  Decoding is exactly what we do  in order to interpret our own personal reality. I agree that the 'coding' has been force-hacked in order to change the reality that we are collectively experiencing..  The hack is happening on a collective level which is why it is extremely important to understand how to create a reality on a personal level by changing your own coding at the deepest subconscious level.  

Well... as far as the 'circuit boards' that are showing up here and elsewhere being connected to this 'coding' process I would have to say yes.  But these are more than what we would call circuit boards, there is machinery and pipes and vents that can be clearly seen  These circuit boards would have to be in a higher dimension as they are not physically present at the Google Earth coordinate locations.  I do not understand how or why such huge circuits and machinery would be necessary to accomplish this coding, when after all the reality being coded is nothing but energy to begin with, and energy can be changed consciously.  But remember, I do not know what these are or how they work or what they do, only that they are present in some other dimension.

Whoever is behind this forced hack does not have our best interests at heart, it would appear.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1