The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unity

Daily Surface Intel News

I don't know unity.  Yes Pres. Trump has to pay attention to China right now but,  I don't believe for one minute that he has forgotten NK. or Japan.  I hate to see any more nuclear proliferation, but at the same time, understand what you are  saying. At this point it's not who has them, it's who doesn't, and that's not fair to those who don't.  It only takes one being shot at someone, to obliterate all of us, because once one flies, they all will.   Not something any of us would care to experience.  

• Like 1

Osiris-REx Arrives at Bennu

OSIRIS-REx spacecraft arrives at Bennu

By Eleanor Imster in SPACE | December 3, 2018

After traveling through space for more than 2 years, NASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft arrived on Monday at its destination, asteroid Bennu.

https://earthsky.org/space/osiris-rex-spacecraft-arrives-asteroid-bennu-dec3-2018

arrival-bennu-asteroid.gif

Image via NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center/University of Arizona

Hold this image above in your head and please check this out...↓

Ryugu that Jaxa got on in Sept 2018

How strange BOTH asteroids look SO SIMILAR in shape.....

https://astrobob.areavoices.com/2018/07/12/watch-asteroid-ryugu-spin-like-a-top-in-3d/

Ryugu-panel-20km_S.jpg

"Views of the two hemispheres of Ryugu seen from just 12 miles away on June 30, 2018. JAXA, University of Aizu & collaborators"

https://earthsky.org/space/jaxa-confirms-2-rovers-landed-asteroid-ryugu

Are these "asteroids" dispatched by the SAME ALIEN GROUP for some reasons? 

Natza and Jaxa seem to ALIGN the timing of arrivals to these asteroids.

And both having such similar shapes?

Just too many weird "coincidents" here. Meaning there is NO coincident here.......

Natza is a C haven. It has important meaning to them, methinks.

• Like 4

Mexico's Puebla governor Martha Erika Alonso dies in helicopter crash

• 25 December 2018

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46677061

Mexico politicians Martha Erika Alonso and Rafael Moreno Valle die in Christmas Eve helicopter crash

Posted yesterday at 5:54pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-25/mexico-politicians-die-in-plane-crash/10667952

• Like 1

Sth Korea Shitting in Pants: JSDF had thrown their Clear Proof that Sth K military Locked Onto JSDF craft

You call this an act of "allied"? No way....

This stupid incident done by Sth K military is really making them look stupid with their foolish "reasons why" they did that.

If it was the US military craft copping the lock on, the Sth K military don't have any saying about it even if they get sunken.

Enough is enough.

The marked stupidity is also showing that how much Sth K wants to be engulfed by Nth K.

Nth K isn't listening to the US anyway. 
We are waiting to hear what the 7th Fleet would start to do from early next year....

http://www.mod.go.jp/j/press/news/2018/12/28z.html

http://www.mod.go.jp/j/press/news/2018/12/28z_1.pdf

Japan, South Korea in Row Over Alleged Radar-Lock Incident

Seoul denies that its warship deliberately locked on to a Japanese military aircraft.

December 26, 2018

https://thediplomat.com/2018/12/japan-south-korea-in-row-over-alleged-radar-lock-incident/

• Like 1

The American schools in South Korea packed up and Leaving South Korea

Source: youtu.be/Wiv0l679ImA about 23: 20~, streamed about 16 hours ago

Oh ummm. The story came out among the chat of legit journalists. (IDK if this is true or not but had to drop the line for the heads up, just in case. I'd rather wish it's not happening.)

...It means gearing up for a war---it's getting closer or at least making them to feel it well enough. 

Apparently Sth K media is not spreading the news about this, but as hours passed by, nothing appeared after few different searches done, IDK what's the current status there is.

You can imagine the news would be hushed down but a few journos got info about it, and spilled the beans this time. It's a huge one, if this is true.

I think Sth K pissed POTUS off big way enough. And annoyed enough for the timing. No one needs to suffer. Praying for the future of SK.

• Like 4

Blood Bath Rituals in Row to Open the New Year 2019

These are pretty full on maj- eek casting happening against Japan.

Nothing feels good out of these strategically planned to boil concoction of disagreed and un-shared human values---simply saying; divide and conquer.

31 Dec 2018:

House of 6 kids, 2 parents, immigrants from Afghanistan, burned down on 31st Dec

There was an adult with all the kids but by the time she could round the kids up, 3 youngest ones were missing. Father (41) was not present.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/shutoken-news/20190101/0023354.html

You won't find this news on English materials for it's such a local news. The house smouldered till 3pm on 31st. 3 dead bodies found.

5c2af216ca97d_Afganistanfamily_house_burned_31-12-2018.JPG.bf72429d6192f7432aa0c332d09690d6.JPG

Screenshot from a news clip (c) ANN News 2018

1st Jan 2019:

Car runs down pedestrians on Tokyo's Takeshita Street, injuring nine

KYODO Press

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/01/01/national/crime-legal/suspected-driver-claims-act-terror-car-runs-pedestrians-closed-off-tokyo-street-injuring-eight/

"The incident took place on Takeshita Street in the Harajuku district close to Meiji Shrine. The street was closed to vehicular traffic at the time as it was expected to be crowded on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.

Eight people were hurt in the incident, including a teen who is in critical condition, the police said. <unity's N.B.: There's another injured after them. So altogether makes the number as 9 injured, including one seriously injured person.> 

Another man was slightly injured after Kusakabe allegedly struck him after getting out of the car, the police said."

Car rams into pedestrians in Tokyo, injuring 8

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20190101_05/

A path of spiritual cleansing to be done by all the shrines around the rout and implied meaning of getting rid of Imperial system come with stench of RED communism backed act.

But please note that these Communism based alien driven faction are also used by French nastiest C faction.

Either way, soil the spiritual cleansing energy on the important change over timing? all victims were 10~70 yo MALEs.

Because the guy who donne it saying that his act was terrorism but the timing used, location, intention to kill mass,  had lots of oil jerrycans stocked in his car that continuously culling down 8 men/kid. Apparently he didn't like something about AUM Supreme cult killers being hang but so far nothing is making sense for that bit....mind controlled?

More blood bath stuff happened apart from these 2 like yet another case of house on fire and children fried within, but anyway in a big picture, it's a big horrid day of sacrifices and drawn intention. Sigh...

• Like 2

Here we go, we are seeing the pattern of the formula used by you know who.

Five injured after man rams car into crowd in Germany

FRANK JORDANS The Associated Press

PUBLISHED JANUARY 1, 2019

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-four-injured-after-man-rams-car-into-crowd-in-germany/

Vehicles plow into New Year’s crowds in Germany and Japan, injuring at least 13

By ASSOCIATED PRESS    JAN 01, 2019 | 5:50 PM

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-germany-car-attack-20190101-story.html

The key words for this time round seem to be; Afghani, antagonism against the immigrant MALEs, Car Plowing into people, House gets on Fire-this case the key words become Immigrant and Family&loss of family members.

And the spell is spreading.

Japan 2nd Jan 2019: <Just noting--I am unsure re: frequency of such fire incidents as such. It's cultural season to be spent with family in one place so if any house fire happens in the New Year season, the % to be involving family members deaths must be high anyway. So may not standing as what's formula made of, and just "norm" for Japan. But as the cast was done to cause such realities around the world, we shouldn't discount these incidents that happened in rows. So I list up other similar incidents just in case.> 

★Niigata prefecture, 3 family members dead, Sado prefecture, Japan, a house fire happened. Apparently 15 houses burned down.

★Takamatsu city, West Japan, 2 family members dead by house on fire.

Not that I ran across wide check of "local fire news" in Germany or other countries such as the US, but small ripples of effect could be followed through to find where the cast was made as "start points" around the globe.

As I can see this formula that got cast by them is to get ugly heads of racial discrimination against the real need to watch out spys and activists that would cause terror incidents (we call them EVENTs), for it look like they are trying to mobilise Human emotional energy against the value change. And I say no wonder if people start to get angry at the new comers started to live on their backyard.

Life that used to be comfortable suddenly became unbearable got shoveled into the faces of pre-established group of populations. This is talking about your own backyard....so I can only say the emotional responses would be huge.

Is it just "selfish" to try to protect ones precious appreciative environment if it came from act of preserving your family's happiness?

I honestly understand that people want to preserve their own ways that were there before all new immigrants made their ways into EU.

If sharing a bit to make all feel great, that'd be great! But when a small offer with generosity was made....the new comers demanded more and more and more by the idea backed by so called human rights support and the political correctness.

(...I think so called "new comers" should have their own lands to live by the world to create mega floats on the sea in certain sea areas. If they become able to go back home, then the whole infrastructures can be either packed up or to remain in use for other regional problems.)

Anyway this is their latest (being installed since 2000) tactic that using MINORITY to turn over MAJORITY. And I say let us beat such crap.

Because something we all say yes/no in united answer is spoken in majority's voices and minorities should never dismiss such voice. (Unless the majority is totally driven by some mind control programming. We are fighting back on this point really great, methinks.) 

Minority can ask for help from the rest of the people, no worries, methinks. But that does NOT warrant them it's ok to wreck others.

Their action is basically trying to turn over the Majority and cause more splits among us. "Divide and Conquer" again.  

As for Sth K weapon locking laser shine on JSDF craft, someone wants to create a war between Sth K and Jpn plotted it so national anger in Jpn would start propelling a war. Yes it was pretty disgusting act, especially being it happened within Japanese EEZ.

But the nation is really heavily stepped. So certainly very ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH?? moment Jpn had, but then again this "ahh....again....we knew you'd do this sort of stupid thing" attitude is very strong which is stopping the push to the war.

And flabbergasted that the Russian political tv show included clear words about Hybrids, esp Ukrainian Hybrids being bad just the other day....

Our world is dancing.

• Like 2

Croc killed an Indonesian Worker

ワニに襲われ女性死亡か 邦人飼育、インドネシア

2019.1.13 17:47

https://www.sankei.com/world/news/190113/wor1901130008-n1.html

5c3c29f795b2f_croc_killed_woman_indonesia_KyodoTsushin_viaSankei_14-1-2019_1.thumb.JPG.c6d9a333d2a4949000bdb204cdd89013.JPG
21hrs old news it is.

The above article was sourced from Kyodo Tsushin where is the source of most of Japanese news, and where is known to be Anti-Japan....anyway, it's the biggest news source in Japan.

I have been using Ggl search and other search engines to get more data.
Well, there's NOTHING coming up on English based sources....yet. 
Again and again, using different angle of words and different search engines to dig any write ups, nothing came up.

So basically to me, it means it's a bogus, and an intel news which someone wanted to release the info broadly. 

The News:

At Minahasa Prefecture, North Sulawesi, in Northern Sulawesi Island, Indonesia.
A 44 yo Indonesian female worker's dead body was discovered at the Japanese based Pearl fishery, and reported by Kyodo Tsushin in Japan on 17:47, 13th Jan 2019.
The Japanese owner was keeping the croc as his pet.
Local police thinks the crocodile had attacked the woman. 
According to the local media and the locally associated people, the body was discovered on 11th.
The crocodile is 5 metres in length, and the woman was the carer for the animal for years. It's considered that she fell into the pond accidentally when she tired to feed it. The local police will investigate the Japanese owner for the matter.

I can read into this so deep and actually because of that, things can get cloudy for me. Whatever they tried to spread is, it's something big to be punctuated by using Kyodo Tsushin IMHO. Thus the post despite seemingly such a local content.

I'll just leave some points I thought while I chased the story.

Drac has a strong hold in Japan, and Japanese owner, Japanese company were used as motif to say it's Japanese branch initiating the situation?
Drac attacked "Indonesian female worker"? "Finally it happened" being the key words as well? 
Indonesia---The last IMF Meeting rocked by a large EQ on Bali; mega strong hold of IS soldiers Muslim country; China waging in with Economic tie
5-->"bringing the fresh energy to start anew"
17:47-->8:11-->both powerful numbers but end result can be totally great or totally bad or swings roughly between such extreme ends

• Like 1

1) NOT surface but a deep intel

Warning for Japan has been released but the message isn't clear for me or others yet.

However the way how the info is coming out....something big sounds like being plotted.

But some are saying the warning can be about the plot "not inside Japanese soil" but the word was used for the overall bigger image they are using the word for. Like "Far East oriented" info.

The situation added full on colour just a few days ago. 

The reason was that the FMry leaving a message outlet adjacent to Hiroshima station was discovered. 

The message had key words:

a)Maneki Neko (Waving Cat)

b)Dharma (Daruma-Daishi, Dharma icon)

c)Tanuki (Racoon)

d)OhSho (King for Japanese chess)

e)Mt. Fuji

f)Tokyo Tower

a~c are considered to be luck bringers.

d = king...a CHECK MATE or Check Mate Time?

e = the most sacred mountain of all in Japan and people believe that when Mt. Fuji explodes, Japan sinks as a country.

f = an UNUSED broadcasting station acting as the Obelisk in W.D.C. The height is 333m, the metal used were gathered from used tanks (meaning had human dead bodies in them) and war planes, and FMry had their big property DIRECTLY UNDER IT. Far more disturbing point is that "they" chose it over the latest monster broadcasting tower made in recent years called the Sky Tree, and picked this eye sore for the Japanese nation instead...........this tower is where all the War Guilt Information Programming started full on after GHQ took Japan over.

These 6 figures were made into small figurines and being sold ONLY IN JAPAN. I wonder if you get even more codes ON the bodies of figurines when you get all 6. (300 yen each. About $3. Even the cost of each figurines are taking part in the messaging.)

Hiroshima? That can be deeply read into it a lot, too.

So we dunno wth it will be but as a general warning, avoid Hiroshima station and Tokyo Tower for now.

A Big One: source .youtube.com/watch?v=Ws7BQZExkEs (Sorry No Sub---about 29:00 into it)

2) China Maybe Plotting To Copy Russian Crimea Retrieval Action To Take Over TAIWAN...SOON

From an undisclosed informant, this story is coming out.

China had learned what steps were taken by Russia when they took back Crimea.

So China is planning to use any chance such as natural disasters etc to send their own military ships to Taiwan, and calling it "We are only trying to rescue our own people, since its a disaster, only military ships could come...." and stay on Taiwan, and basically take the island over by military very easily.

Russia had done their job absolutely super professional, and apparently even took over the media broadcasting and inserted FAKE NEWS, and they rushed in really quickly to take the area over. 

• Like 2

Surprise! NASA’s OSIRIS-REx probe catches asteroid spewing bits into space

Alan Boyle
GeekWireMarch 20, 2019

https://news.yahoo.com/surprise-nasa-osiris-rex-probe-041802377.html

" “The discovery of plumes is one of the biggest surprises of my scientific career,” Dante Lauretta, OSIRIS-REx principal investigator at the University of Arizona, said in a news release. “And the rugged terrain went against all of our predictions. Bennu is already surprising us, and our exciting journey there is just getting started.”

Bits of material were first spotted floating up from Bennu on Jan. 6, shortly after OSIRIS-REx went into an orbit that brought about a mile away from the quarter-mile-wide asteroid. Lauretta and his colleagues determined that the particles didn’t pose a hazard to the spacecraft, and they’re continuing to analyze the plumes and their possible causes.

“We don’t know the mechanism that is causing this right now,” Lauretta said."

NASA Mission Reveals Asteroid Has Big Surprises

March 19, 2019

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/877/nasa-mission-reveals-asteroid-has-big-surprises/

Jaw dropping thing about the situation about the plume being produced by such a little asteroid to start with, second of all the way how the particles WENT AROUND THE BODY OF BENNU THEN RESETTLED DOWN INSTEAD OF SCATTERING APART INTO THE SPACE, isn't that presenting the asteroid got GRAVITY STRONG ENOUGH TO DO THAT?

The same situation with the particles on Ryugu which JAXA's Hayabusa shot at the surface and made artificial plume, their particles just went ahead scattering apart. 

Just check the shapes and sizes of the asteroids! Normal expectation would be both scattering the particles everywhere not expecting anything to come back to the surface really, unless it just land on as the direction of the asteroid is moving. But Bennu ones WENT AROUND THE ASTEROID BODY THEN RESETTLED. 

Just WTF......

And now, here's an interesting uptake by the Sun about Bennu...

Huge ‘Doomsday asteroid’ Bennu is speeding up and could smash into Earth

A vast asteroid which is four times the size of the London Eye is spinning faster and faster as it gets closer to Earth

By Jon Rogers
18th March 2019, 11:56 pm
Updated: 19th March 2019, 1:56 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/science/8667349/dooomsday-asteroid-bennu-smash-earth/

NAtzA basically figured out (so they said) that shooting an asteroid to get rid of dropping on Earth is not exactly workable, if we are to shoot it down.

So the implication becomes bigger as the story IMHO.

I hope the Sun isn't flagging the new direction of how "they"'d use Bennu.

The Asteroid Bennu Keeps Spinning Faster and Scientists Aren't Sure Why

https://www.space.com/asteroid-bennu-spin-mysteriously-speeding-up.html

Osiris-Bennu, Ryugu, something IS brewing for us.

And this is what NAtzA gave us as their explanation.

So its spewing particles out all the time? It's eating itself out??

(c)SciNews 2019 Published 2019/03/19
  • Like 2