The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Mulva

Vegas Discussion

8 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

I've seen comment on GLP that the cracking sounds are bullets hitting the pavement or concrete. Might be so, but I don't think the patterns match in all instances. No expert. It's all very surreal at times. Chaos. 

Normally, in hitting concrete, metal or other hard surface (or even car tires at an angle, you get a ricochet - with a very distinctive sound, as the bullet is tumbling - you could almost say a "wee, zing' type sound.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RenegadeSon said:

And then you have this from an employee at the Mandalay Bay who says that Paddock checked in on the 25th, not the 28th as reported.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/report-room-service-receipts-show-hotel-delivered-food-stephen-paddocks-suite-2-people/

Then who bought the Ruger .308 at Mesquite on the 28th??

of the many things i have read these past few days, there is talk of a vip with a whole load of bodyguards all seen in one of the pics stacked ontop of eachother and that the whole event was a hit with civies as collateral and cover, 308 used for the kill shot (it is a preffered sniper rifle btw)

i dismissed the story as thin but......... kill two birds with one stone?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, T said:

of the many things i have read these past few days, there is talk of a vip with a whole load of bodyguards all seen in one of the pics stacked ontop of eachother and that the whole event was a hit with civies as collateral and cover, 308 used for the kill shot (it is a preffered sniper rifle btw)

i dismissed the story as thin but......... kill two birds with one stone?

Would not surprise me.  Is there any more info?

• Like 3

Here's one of your shooters and directly across from taxi, I think, in lower left corner of screen, you can see the gunfire, while he shoots directly into crowd.  (was he returning fire, or?)

Las Vegas security guard shooting into crowd

22,000 people fenced in, the musicians leave the stage, stage lights go out, lights come on over the audience, sitting ducks, until they screamed turn the lights off, actually surprised there aren't more casualties.  Has anyone actually seen videos of what was surely pandemonium at the area's 5 hospitals? 527 injured, would mean 100 people taken to each one's ER, yet nothing?

Cell phone video taken in the crowd Las Vegas Shooting 2017

.......................................................................................

3rd post from bottom click on picture

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143912573

4chan  AZ Flyguy was allegedly Paddock who posted this picture in Jan. of 2015  2 3/4 years ago

1507067367194.jpg

It is said Paddock had a plane, well it has some strange goings on too

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/plane-registered-stephen-paddocks-name-scrubbed-faa-database-now-registered-defense-contractor/

Tx Redd for last 2 links

• Like 4

Is it possible to find actual images of his hotel suite? I heard somewhere that the carpet his body is laying on, is not what's in that suite. Don't know if true, but thought it interesting.

ATF statement said 47 guns found between 2 homes, car, suite, were purchased in 4 states, Texas, Utah, Nevada and California

Recording by lady at the Bellagio that night, she said broken front window, glass on carpet, lockdown

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210848093023337&id=1381966986&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/rseidenfeld/videos/10210848093023337/&_rdr

Mesquite and Las Vegas are only 70 miles apart, so quite possible for him to have gone to purchase the gun then return to Vegas?

• Like 2

CONFIRMED, ONE VIDEO HAS SURVIVED THAT PROVES WHOEVER SHOT UP THE CONCERT WENT AROUND IN A CAR FIRING INTO MANY HOTEL LOBBIES FIRST [VIDEO]

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 6-Oct-2017 02:13:17

Use a browser add-on like Video DownloadHelper to archive the referenced YT video (length: 6:44) and share the link and info widely.

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist
http://82.221.129.208/.zx4.html

I was onto the Vegas shooting in the opening minutes. I remember all of this coming across social media, and then POOF, it was gone. I thought maybe I did not hear it straight. Maybe I did - at any rate, this ought to be posted.

UPDATE: CONFIRMED, ONE VIDEO HAS SURVIVED THAT PROVES WHOEVER SHOT UP THE CONCERT WENT AROUND IN A CAR FIRING INTO MANY HOTEL LOBBIES FIRST

Here's what actually happened in Vegas. A team of shooters went around the city shooting up hotels first. The shooters ended their shooting spree at the concert. The media is denying this because it does not fit their narrative. This was all real. The woman in this video was at the Bellagio, where the shooters blew the lobby windows out. Many hotels were involved, but the media is expunging this and Youtube is killing videos. ONE VIDEO SURVIVED BECAUSE AT FIRST THE AUDIO IS POOR. IT GETS VERY CLEAR AT THE END. HERE IT IS. The video has too many megs for me to serve it from this web site for now, but if it gets deleted I will. For as long as it lasts on Youtube, the link will work. I obviously have this saved already.

LAS VEGAS PROOF NOT ONE SHOOTER LAST NIGHT
Western Restoration
Published on Oct 2, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_gS9ythDQ

VIDEO TAKEN LAST NIGHT DURING HOTEL LOCKDOWN AT THE BELLAGIO BY RENE DOWNS MAINSTREAM MEDIA NOT REPORTING CORRECTLY ON SITUATION IN VEGAS

Ok, so there's more. Here's a facebook post for as long as it lasts:
The following was posted to facebook. At last check the account was still there. Don't bet on this lasting, and yes, early on I saw ALL OF THIS come across the wires so what this person is saying is not "out there". "So here goes.... Especially to those of you saying to stop talking about this, stop making assumptions etc.

Call me crazy, call me dramatic, call me whatever you want. I'm posting this for those of us who were on the strip Sunday night, who know what we saw and what we were told by police officers, security guards, and even the local news when all of this madness started. And I am posting this in hopes of informing others who have believed everything they've seen on the news. If while leaving the Cosmopolitan, we had been told there was one shooting at the Mandalay Bay, Anthony and I would have not been worried for our lives and we would have continued to go out, knowing we weren't headed to that particular area of the strip. But that's not what we were told. We were told that there were 7 confirmed shooters, and confirmed deaths at multiple hotels. Including Bellagio, the Aria and New York New York. Being told this by a security guard, who then told us to go to the third floor for safety. However, Anthony says, "No Rikki. This is a very popular hotel, I don't feel like the third floor of this popular hotel in public is the safest place. We're going to try and get out of here right now." Running back to our hotel next door, Vdara, we are told once again by police/security checking our id and room key, "yes multiple hotels effected. Go to your room and do not leave." We then get to the room, immediately turn on the news and start watching out of our windows to figure out what is going on. The news also states, live, that the Bellagio had been effected and there was one confirmed death.

Now... skip ahead about an hour. The news is no longer stating anything about the other hotels affected. They say it is one person. Every bit of info that was being initially given to us was disappearing. We could physically see from our window view, fire alarms going off at the cosmopolitan, and multiple cop cars and ambulances pulling up there as well. We wanted more information about what was happening at these other hotels right next to us, and we weren't getting it. And we still aren't.

Monday morning I am of course telling my friends and family about our experience, and I was starting to really feel like I was crazy. Everyone was telling me there was only one shooter, and I just couldn't understand what I had seen. Finally, other people like myself started speaking out. I was relieved to know that I wasn't crazy, but now just as confused as to why the media is trying to hide this information. There are now videos and statements popping up all over the web, showing proof of other shooters and other effected hotels.

Why are they trying to hide this?! If for no other reason, think about being a family member of the others who died or were injured at these other hotels. They deserve the respect, and the truth as to what happened to their loved ones.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85083

• Like 4

Connected?

President Trump Warns Ominously: "It's The Calm Before The Storm"

Tyler Durden's picture
Oct 5, 2017 8:24 PM
SHARES
During a dinner with military leaders tonight, President Trump gave an ominous warning seemingly out of the blue: "You guys know what this represents? Maybe it's the calm before the storm," he said: "It could be the calm... before... the storm."

A reporter quickly asked what the storm might be -"Is it Iran, ISIS, what's the storm?" to which he replied... "...you'll find out."

The warning took place during a photo-call on occasion of a dinner hosted for US military leaders and their wives, with Donald and Melania attending. Mid-way through photos, the President said to reporters: “You know what this represents? Maybe it’s the calm before the storm” an ominous, loaded phrase considering the context and the present company.

Pressed for details, the President replied: “We have the world’s great military leader in this room […] you’ll see”.

As the following clip shows, it is hard to know if this bluster from the President to impress his audience, or a concerning sign of things to come...

Media clip not working..
Read more of direct comments between media and POTUS http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-05/president-trump-warns-ominously-its-calm-storm

• Like 5

Nat News: FINALLY!! Las Vegas Law Enforcement Changing Story to Multiple Shooters

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Oct-2017 15:57:05

FINALLY.. Also the reports of active fire at the Bellagio (almost 2 miles away) by multiple guests.

Law enforcement says Las Vegas shooter “did not act alone” … new details

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) In a stunning statement that adds further weight to many of the questions raised by Natural News and other independent media leaders — the only remaining real journalists in America — Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo publicly affirmed his belief that Stephen Paddock did not act alone.

“…[H]e had to have some help at some point,” Sheriff Lombardo is now quoted as saying by the UK Express.

Natural News and other independent media outlets have been the only investigative journalists in the country to ask real questions that expose the gaping holes in the “official” narrative of what happened at the Mandalay Bay massacre. Websites like SGTreport.com, TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com and The Daily Sheeple have detailed the ludicrousness of the official story with articles like “MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous.” Michael Snyder has also published, “16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want To Talk About.”

Now, Sheriff Lombardo echoes that very story in saying, “Maybe he was a superhuman who figured this out all on his own but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

This statement affirms exactly what I wrote on Natural News just two days ago, saying, “The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this ‘Mission IMPOSSIBLE’ because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.”

MUCH MORE

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-04-breaking-law-enforcement-says-las-vegas-shooter-did-not-act-alone-new-details.html
Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85044
  • Like 4

OK, interesting, someone is scrubbing pertinent info.  I had a twitter link to a couple posts made by an anon on 4chan on Sept 11, 2017.  The posts described something that was going to happen, was called "A High Incident Project" and the agenda was more laws, regulations, special types of id scanners for buildings, hotels, etc.  In other words more stifling of freedoms we still have.   The anon was not sure when this event would happen, but Las Vegas was where those involved were possibly going to strike.  I just clicked on my link and twitter says there is nothing there now, but it was until some time between late on the 4th and just now.  Also a couple videos I had are also gone.

On the following link,    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3591729/posts

Scroll 2/3  or 3/4 of way down the page until you come to a post by The_Fast_And_The_Furious  ****The FBI, Here's What Happened LVMPD

quoting the post of interest:

"The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within US borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge."

person goes on to say the LVMP are disgusted and want the info released      

Lots of stories out there, but didn't ISIS claim responsibility?  Now IF the MGM Resorts CEO Murran is asking his employees to donate to CAIR just this past August, is this scenario as plausible as any other? and didn't T mention the resorts are owned by a Saudi?   

• Like 3

HighImpactFlix: YouTuber Perfectly PREDICTS Las Vegas 2 Weeks BEFORE the Incident!!

Posted By: Swami [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 2-Oct-2017 22:43:21

In Response To: Big Second Amendment Win in D.C. Circuit Courts (Swami)

YouTuber Perfectly PREDICTS Las Vegas 2 Weeks BEFORE the Incident!! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVabjG6cKlk

~~~

Las Vegas Prepares for Terror & Disaster - Story | KLAS-TV

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/las-vegas-prepares-for-terror-disaster/80832486

Aug 11, 2017 (search result date)

Valley emergency responders will spend the next three days preparing for an event they hope never happens -- a major terrorist attack that could leave hundreds dead.

Authorities will stage a mock terrorism drill that will take place on the Strip, at the Clark County Government Center, and at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

When terrorists struck London last Thursday, thoughts of September 11th resurfaced. Federal, state, and local agencies say they don't want to be caught off guard if a similar attack were to happen in Las Vegas. The drill will simulate a chemical and biological attack as well as an earthquake.

Patrick Boylan is a Terrorism Analyst who has taught and studied at UNLV's Institute of Security studies, "Can the hospitals handle it? I don't they can handle a major attack in this town."

Last year, Homeland Security Commission Chairman Dr. Dale Carrison said 200 critical patients from a terror attack would disrupt the Valley's trauma system. Which is why this drill is so important, it will help determine problem areas.

Other exercises have been held as recently as several months ago. One put a search and rescue team to the test, to see how they would deal with fatigue. And typically one goal of these exercises is to simulate real time conditions. "This exercise is good. We need to know what will happen in Las Vegas in 110 degrees when there are tourists running around not knowing what to do," said Boylan.

Part of the drill will simulate a transit attack, somewhat similar to what happened in London. More than 70 local, state, and federal agencies helped plan the exercise. Close to twenty hospitals and quick care health clinics will also be involved.

~~~

Jun 9, 2016 (search result date)

Mock Disaster Drill at McCarran - Story | LasVegasNow | KLAS-TV

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/mock-disaster-drill-at-mccarran

(Oct. 22) -- The Clark County Department of Aviation at McCarran tested its emergency plan, as the FAA requires it to do every three years. Wednesday morning's drill was the first time since 9-11. So it's not surprising there was a terrorism angle.

A mock 727 crash was staged to practice an emergency response to a disaster. The part of the airport where the drill took place was shut down for the exercise and re-opened once it was over. No flights were delayed because of the drill.

Rosemary Vassiliatis with the Clark County Department of Aviation said, "Royal Atlantic Airlines flight 266 was struck by a vehicle which breached the airport perimeter fence."

That news conference was part of the drill. High school students played the 130 people onboard. Armed with fake burns, ripped clothes, and a little theatrics, the participating students put emergency first responders to the test.

Airport administrators say while this scenario loosely involved terrorism, authorities have to be prepared for anything.

"The sign of the times includes investigation of terrorism in everything, unfortunately. If you were to talk to metro a traffic accident would include the terrorism aspect. Certainly on airport property, it would include an aspect of terrorism," explained Vassiliatis.

The drill gave local FBI agents the chance to hone skills they don't normally get to use.

Todd Palmer with the Las Vegas FBI stated, "When we go out and do interviews, usually they're one on one, they're not done in a mass, chaotic environment like this would be. And even though you're dealing with actors, the actors themselves, are portraying an injured person, and some of them do that above and beyond the call of duty."

All in hopes that the plan being practiced will never have to be used.

Wednesday's drill took five hours from start to finish and cost taxpayers $18-thousand. Money the airport says is a good investment in preparedness.

(Oct. 21) -- A security drill at McCarran Wednesday will cause some commotion on the tarmac. If you're anywhere near the airport in the morning, don't be surprised to see smoke in the sky, fires on the runways, and people lying on the tarmac. This is all part of a security drill. A McCarran spokesperson would not go into details, but told Eyewitness News about 200 people will act as victims for the drill.

~~~

Jun 7, 2016

Nevada Homeland Security Plans Mock Terrorist Drill - Story

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/nevada-homeland-security-plans-mock-terrorist-drill/80837552

Homeland security officials were already scheduled to meet in Las Vegas to go over safety concerns in the Las Vegas Valley. The Nevada Homeland Security Commission is very concerned about the attacks in London.

For the members, it serves as a reminder that we cannot let down our guard. For that very reason on Monday the Las Vegas Convention Center will become one mass causality triage center for a mock terrorist drill. Clark County Emergency Management Manager Jim O'Brien says about the drill, "We are testing our local emergency operations plan. The state's emergency operations plan and the national response plan."

O'Brien adds the three-day test starting Monday takes on new meaning because of the London attacks. The exercise planning began last November after a Channel 8 Eyewitness News investigation revealing a break down in the trauma system.

At that time, the Homeland Security Commission Chairman Doctor Dale Carrison said 200 critical patients from a terrorist attack or natural disaster would overwhelm the system. State Emergency Management Director Frank Siracusa says this test will identify problem areas. "Certainly we will find some deficits. That is what an exercise is all about. We know right now we need to improve our processes."

One aspect of the exercise deals with a transit attack. It won't simulate exactly what happened in London, but enough to test local response. Nevada Homeland Security Commissioners were briefed on the test Thursday. During the meeting, the attacks in London were used to highlight the importance of the commissions work.

Nevada Homeland Security Commission Chairman Carrison says, "I think this emphasizes the point that they are still out there. It's not time for us to fall asleep at the switch. It's time for us to go forward and make those recommendations to the governor that protect the citizens of Nevada."

Carrison worries that we may fall into a false sense of security. He believes tests like the one Monday for Clark County help keep focus. He says the unfortunate incidents in London serve as a reminder that we can be attacked again right here at home.

Former Sheriff and now head of Wynn Las Vegas security, Jerry Keller, is on the commission. He says that casino security staff at all Las Vegas hotels have been alerted to keep an eye out just in case.

~~~

This will make you question EVERYTHING you see on TV - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yFQqDsk_LM&t=176s

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=84823

• Like 3

satanic degenerate hound of hell telling you outright what bussiness they are in "we are not in the hotel bussiness, we are in the HOLY SHIT bussiness"

let the idiots laugh it off as use of a figure of speech and drink their cool aid

• Like 5

7 hours ago, breezy said:

Is it possible to find actual images of his hotel suite? I heard somewhere that the carpet his body is laying on, is not what's in that suite. Don't know if true, but thought it interesting.

ATF statement said 47 guns found between 2 homes, car, suite, were purchased in 4 states, Texas, Utah, Nevada and California

Recording by lady at the Bellagio that night, she said broken front window, glass on carpet, lockdown

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210848093023337&id=1381966986&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/rseidenfeld/videos/10210848093023337/&_rdr

Mesquite and Las Vegas are only 70 miles apart, so quite possible for him to have gone to purchase the gun then return to Vegas?

Video tour of same room 32-135 from a year prior

• Like 3

Tx RS unfortunately I need a bigger picture of exactly where he fell, as I can't tell.   Looks similar, but 

I also had the question  5 hospitals in Las Vegas, with over 500 injured, why haven't we seen videos of the pandemonium that surely took place at all their ER's?  Everyone has a cell phone, but I haven't seen one yet regarding injured arriving. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, breezy said:

Tx RS unfortunately I need a bigger picture of exactly where he fell, as I can't tell.   Looks similar, but 

I also had the question  5 hospitals in Las Vegas, with over 500 injured, why haven't we seen videos of the pandemonium that surely took place at all their ER's?  Everyone has a cell phone, but I haven't seen one yet regarding injured arriving. 

This is from the NY Times.  Shows where the guns and body were found. Probably accurate. The lines are guns, the square is the suitcase, the circle is the pen and note.. and the outline is obvious :).  Jim Stone made comment that it was difficult to find images of EMT vehicles, which should have been everywhere.  The images he did find of the shooting were from shutterstock.

The room behind with the second broken window is the adjoining room Paddock rented supposedly on the 18th.

room-diagram-1050.jpg

• Like 6

@RS Tx again

Unfortunately I don't think this is the last of it. Trump saying "this is the calm before the storm" leads credence to that being the case.  Is anyone aware of the following story?

Threatening Origami In Seattle: Mystery Notes Warn 'You Are Not Safe'

https://patch.com/washington/bellevue/s/g8nlg/threatening-origami-in-seattle-mystery-notes-warn-you-are-not-safe

Wm. Casey  cee eye aye said “We'll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American Public Believes Is False"    <<are we there yet?

Interesting read   https://officialnmpblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/what-happens-in-vegas-doesnt-stay-in-vegas/     <<down near bottom, states this is just the start, 2 more attacks planned, by Oct. 17th.  Let's hope whoever wrote it is wrong. 

and this

63PS4q.png

Tx Redd

editing to add this personal account of event

https://www.facebook.com/rikki.raulerson/posts/1677587885598408

There are those in this country who want a civil war, martial law, gun confiscation, etc., etc.  First an attack on the right in Vegas, what next?  Seattle is as liberal and left as you can get, and those origami butterflies stating "you are not safe", seems a bit like the lady shouting "you are all going to die tonight".  jmo   I'm going to go put my mind elsewhere for a while.

• Like 5

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

thnx to HighImpactFlix for posting this as its the only one i could find showing what seems like the victims.

the one (dead?) girl is seen with blood draining out of her mouth when the film maker moves her

he repeatedly asks where are the EMT

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29f_1507163812

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RenegadeSon said:

This is from the NY Times.  Shows where the guns and body were found. Probably accurate. The lines are guns, the square is the suitcase, the circle is the pen and note.. and the outline is obvious :).  Jim Stone made comment that it was difficult to find images of EMT vehicles, which should have been everywhere.  The images he did find of the shooting were from shutterstock.

The room behind with the second broken window is the adjoining room Paddock rented supposedly on the 18th.

room-diagram-1050.jpg

pic is short of some weapons, i thought msm claimed 18-23 weapons i count only 7

ap_17275497959164.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, T said:

pic is short of some weapons, i thought msm claimed 18-23 weapons i count only 7

ap_17275497959164.jpg

23 is what was reported.  This diagram is only showing where everything is in relation to the overall room according to the images that were released by LVPD.

• Like 5

Interesting about the Origami.....

Origami is throughout Blade Runner......the original.....the new one came out today.....Origami....

• Like 4

OK - so its now Saturday morning....and still NOTHING.....absolutely NOTHING...."Prior administration" would have had a narrative in place, "evidence", and the media would be running with it....and an agenda would be pushed.....the 2nd amendment arguments are weak.....focusing on "The bump stock"....the whole thing is just SO bizarre....

And NO TRUMP TWEETS.....

• Like 4

@T  no longer stays in Vegas  VIP you mentioned seen in pics  Black vans were mentioned before in something I read  3 i believe, and told people to run if they saw them. Cover up not FF.   goes along w/what I read, but that they stopped something that would have killed everyone in Las Vegas sounds pretty ominous.  Is the guy in the following video  that VIP you were talking about?

SWAT team enters Tropicana after Las Vegas Strip shooting

@Mulva  interesting   did you check out that whole article about Seattle?  If you scroll down, one of the butterflies had a picture of the Seattle skyline, and on one side, in the refection, something is missing.  The Space needle that Seattle is famous for, is not in the reflection. So is that a warning? I don't know. So phillip came into chat, and I mentioned the origami butterflies to him, along with people finding them in Seattle. Butterflies mean NAZIS, he said that during the second WW, the NAZI'S created little bombs that were called butterflies that they dropped, and would flutter down for children to find, if a child picked one up and moved the wings, it exploded. I was not aware of that history.   Link to an image he gave me:  http://www.wickfordhistory.org.uk/images/uploaded/scaled/German_Butterfly_Bomb.jpg  I have no clue as to what it means, if anything. Maybe just time to avoid crowds and stay alert.  

I believe something very serious is afoot and Trump's statement about the calm before the storm is part of it.  However if Trump is not tweeting, that in itself is more than curious.  Remember him also saying a while back, that our enemies would no  longer know when we will take action or what we are going to do.  Which enemies, foreign or domestic?  He/we seem to have our share of both. 

• Like 5