The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Mulva

Vegas Discussion

for clarity.

At 5:07 and 5:08 you can distinctly hear bullets wizzing above the camera position, i do not have audio software neither am i a sound engineer (i do however reckognise the sound of wizzing bullets above my head), an audio analysis of the bullets flying through the air will provide a bullet flight vector (turn up the volume)

fueltanks04.jpg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, T said:

thnx RS

funny looking one at that,

might it be the sphinx?

I believe it is the giant billboard at the Luxor.  You can see the beam of light to the left at the top of the pyramid.  GE street view shows it clear, although the billboard shows a pic of Criss Angel.  Not sure a dog would replace Criss Angel

hjagsdf.jpg

• Like 2

I have a question. 

It seems the shooting coincided with the conclusion of the concert when people have already begun dispersing to beat the crowd. 

The first volley of rounds was brief, followed by a long pause. 

If the goal of this was to cause as much death as possible, why the delay?  And why wait until the end?  Why pop off a few bursts and then wait for people to run away before laying down the heavy fire?

Wouldn’t you want to fire as much and as quickly as possible before people clued in to what was happening?  The music from the concert would have been loud enough to muffle the sounds of gunshots well enough that the shooter would be given a time advantage to take out as many fish in the barrel as possible before everyone scattered.

if you wanted to cause as MUCH fear and panic as possible with the LEAST number of real casualties, then this makes sense.

Perhaps a weapon malfunction would explain the delay, but not the timing of the shooting coinciding with the music stopping and people leaving. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, T said:

look at the date of the receipt

how about this:

Apparently the Mandalay is owned by a saudi scum bag

and then this:

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/10/05/new-isis-infographic-vegas-shooting-claims-paddock-converted-six-months-ago/

Yep, a whole day before he was supposed to be there

• Like 3

This is not great version of the video but this is section from what was one of the first videos out a few days ago. Need to find the original but I think it is what it is. See for yourself. 

I found another version of this but I can't link the video as sign in is required on youtube. 

What at first I thought was muzzle flash as the man appear to kneel as he also seems to raise maybe a small weapon to aim and fire, looks more like a spot light (from police helicopter?) but the camera man reacts to that direction at the same time as the shots go off, short rapid fire, so we have to assume this is a reflex to close danger/event.

These few frames might have caught shooter in the crowd as per other eye witnesses reports on the ground. His direction is very different to those running away and I might be wrong there may per a second person to his left, working in tandem? 

The other angle is they are genuinely security people doing something we simply can't understand due to the quality of the video and confusion. 

• Like 3

Some GLP hindsight now and since that forum is often fast with events it's a great source this time of initial user posted reports, allowing fog of war it back up many other claims stuff was going off in various locations. 

Says two gunmen with automatic rifles, possible officer or security guard downed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75511180 

Police scanner says two scenes Ali baba and Mandalay bay with casualties snipers going up someone asks if its evacuated other than suspects
 Quoting: Oberyn38 

Broadcastify: Tactical units are coordinating to prevent blue on blue incident. Possible suspect as tropicana

Active shooter on 15th floor of the Mandalay Bay.
 Quoting: Madigan 

Broadcastify: Possible suspect at motel 6, officers moving in. 
Isolated down to room 145

3 possible shooting areas, them police are trying to confirm. Mentioned the room and parking garage

12 man unit on east side of Mandalay bay with two strike teams. Questioning if Luxor(spelling) also had shooter as cops were getting shot at there
My goodness...

Multiple shooters in black fatigues
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4088250 

Shot up a church....Vegas blvd shut down....

Officers down on 15 the floor and higher
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47313184 

Possible shooter at NY NY too
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75511180 

Black vehicle with wire sticking out at luxor valet

Broadcastify: Active shooter coming down escalator in ny ny

Shooting at Harvest Festival at Mandalay. 2 suspects had high position according to Metro Police. Active Scene.
 Quoting: rachel3108 

Gunshot wound at motel 6

Shooter at the front desk at New York New York.

They are everywhere!

Active shooter at Tropicana

shooters are being reported at 4 hotels. this is huge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72989744 

shots fired NY NY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75600463 

and at Aria

2 teams going to Excalibur

medics receiving fire at trop
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75600463 

From Broadcastify:
shots fired at multiple hotels. mass casulty event. multiple confirmed dead and injured. possible explosive devices in cars. multiple shooters still at large.
 Quoting: Copernica the Proud American 

Shots fired at Caesars and Bellagio.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3656019/pg1#65315075

Also here is but one of many online testimonials popping up in reaction to the single shooter media narrative - https://m.facebook.com/rikki.raulerson/posts/1677587885598408?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ffacebook.min.html
  • Like 5

On the picture of the dead gunman (which is not posted here), what bothered me is the two pools of blood. One seemed really old, dried and soaked into the rug. The other was fresher and still coagulating. Plus, they were running in different directions.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, T said:

not sure about this one

Yea I saw this too and have doubts, suggestion lens auto-focus adjust. I had a phone that the lens motor would appear in the video sound track. However the idea there might have been snipers is crazy and may account for all the talk of "head shots". You can find video on youtube of the inside of the capstone and how it would make perfect crows nest.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Yea I saw this too and have doubts, suggestion lens auto-focus adjust. I had a phone that the lens motor would appear in the video sound track. However the idea there might have been snipers is crazy and may account for all the talk of "head shots". You can find video on youtube of the inside of the capstone and how it would make perfect crows nest.  

Add to that that they did not recover the bolt action Ruger .308 that was purchased in Mesquite NV prior to coming to Vegas.

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/10/05/paddock-ruger-american-308-bolt-action-rifle-is-missing/

According to the store owner (Guns & Guitars) in Mesquite NV

"A gunsmith at the store revealed Paddock was ‘calm and normal’ when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28."

Who was ordering room service on the 27th  :-

• Like 3

And then you have this from an employee at the Mandalay Bay who says that Paddock checked in on the 25th, not the 28th as reported.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/report-room-service-receipts-show-hotel-delivered-food-stephen-paddocks-suite-2-people/

Then who bought the Ruger .308 at Mesquite on the 28th??

• Like 4