The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
breezy

A couple date mentions

To all Chaniites:

I just wanted to take a minute to mention a couple important dates we passed recently. I have a lot going on, and just want you to know I never forget these dates, but time just will not slow down for me. I had every intention of posting about them at the time, and next thing I knew, the day had passed.  

Happy 6th Anniversary to CHANI on May 29, 2017  Thank you to Acolyte, for giving us this forum.  I wish all of you could have met him, and that we could have had a get together in So. Africa.  Speaking of Acolyte

Happy Birthday to Acolyte, June 26, 2017. I'm sure we all wish he were here right now.

Thank You to Acolyte again.  My friend, YOU ROCKED !!  Salut !!   I may be late, but I will never forget !!  :hug:

:firecracker1:                            :champagne-popping-smiley-emotic                                                 :firecracker1:        

breezy

• Like 17

Great dates indeed breezy.  Yep, certainly wish I could have met Aco.  Glad you were friends with him.  Happy birthday Chani and Happy birthday Aco.

:beer:

• Like 7

Yes Breezy, the last 6 years seem to have just disappeared. 

I am so grateful to Aco for starting Chani way back then.  It was to become a gathering of like minds and has been my saviour from madness over the years.  I often think of Aco and wish he was still here with us in the physical.  He was such a great guy and it was such a shame that he knew so much, but couldn't share as much as he wanted to - he struggled with that all the time.

• Like 10