The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

America under President Trump

Trump Just Ignited a Republican Civil War with the Freedom Caucus

March 30, 2017 

Written by Alice Salles

Source Link:  http://theantimedia.org/trump-civil-war-freedom-caucus/

President Donald Trump continues to use Twitter to vent his frustrations, and on Thursday, he used the social media platform to attack members of his own party.

Urging Republicans to fight members of the House Freedom Caucus, a congressional group consisting of members who lean more conservative than their peers, the president added that these lawmakers “will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don’t get on the team, and fast.

Immediately after the president issued the threat, Freedom Caucus member Justin Amash, a Republican representative from Michigan, hit back, attacking Trump for failing to keep his promise to “drain the swamp.”

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) also responded to the president, saying it was “unfortunate” he had used the widely popular online platform to claim the most conservative Republicans in Washington were actually hurting the Republican agenda.

We’re not fighting the president, we’re trying to honor what we ran on,” Yoho told MSNBC.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY), who is not a member of the House Freedom Caucus, also took to Twitter to defy the commander-in-chief, saying Trump’s decision to go after Republicans proved he had become quite comfortable in Washington, D.C.’s “swamp.”

It’s a swamp, not a hot tub,” he told the president.

Adding that the health care plan Trump supported polled poorly, Massie demonstrated why many conservatives refused to support the bill, which was introduced (http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare) by Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

After the very public back and forth, Ryan tried to intervene on the side of the president, saying he’s just “frustrated.”

Trump has enough reasons to be angry at conservatives who lean towards a more traditional approach to public policy. After all, the more “conservative” in this sense, the less interventionist the lawmaker tends to be. As a result, these lawmakers tend to reject policies that align with big spending, military-loving establishment Republicans — and that just won’t fly in Trump’s vision for America.

If members of the House Freedom Caucus (and non-members, in Massie’s case) remain as brave as they have appeared in the short period Trump has occupied the White House, this won’t be the last time we’ll be hearing from these freedom-lovers. They might even block some very, very bad policies and help keep Trump busy throwing shade on Twitter.

• Like 3

BREAKING REPORT- General Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange For Immunity

March 30, 2017     Cristina Laila

"It is being reported by the Wall Street Journal that General Michael Flynn is willing to testify about Trump’s ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

BREAKING REPORT- General Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange For Immunity

Cristina Laila Mar 30th, 2017 6:40 pm 116 Comments

It is being reported by the Wall Street Journal that General Michael Flynn is willing to testify about Trump’s ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

New York Post:

President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn is reportedly willing to testify about Trump Team’s ties with Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Flynn, who served as an adviser to Trump’s campaign and resigned as national security adviser after just 24 days, has sent the request to the FBI and both the House and Senate intelligence committees, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

The agencies have not yet responded to his request.

Via the Wall Street Journal:

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

There is an obvious witch hunt of all members of the Trump administration including President Trump himself. Democrat Congressman, Elijah Cummings has it out for General Flynn, so this may be his best course of action."

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/breaking-report-general-flynn-testify-exchange-immunity/

The above story was the first I read today. Note who's reporting it.  Below is the second one.  If I were Flynn, I'd be careful also.  The MSM just may not get what it's thinking it will.  Spin away.

General Flynn’s Lawyer Releases Statement: ‘Highly Politicized Witch Hunt’

March 30, 2017     Cristina Laila

"It was reported earlier that General Michael Flynn is willing to testify on Trump camp Russian connections in exchange for immunity. Shortly after this report hit the media, Flynn’s lawyer, Robert Kelner released an official statement.

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.”

Statement from General Flynn’s legal counsel via The Daily Caller:

C8M_BfcUAAALffV-575x420.jpg

snip  more at link

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/general-flynns-lawyer-releases-statement-highly-politicized-witch-hunt/

Do you see the spinning going on?  Perception is going to be key.

Tx. Reddwolf

• Like 5

While I haven't posted previous dreams (only claims) considering past events and transpirations I'm going to log this on here (in the hope it is not actually accurate but if it is!).

Almost one week ago a dream depicted an attempt on Trumps life.

Shots to to left ear/cheekbone (his right side). Entry of small pellet like bullet more even a ball shop but small. Perp is pictured as one from close circle (though I think is symbolic as opposed to literal, if it were literal even I don't even believe it).

Trumps survives and is shuffled into a building. Still standing. Strong enough to absorb the hits. Perp possibly tries to do commit suicide same time. Seem to fail. Seems weapon is small and not reliable, misfire or jams, not used well or badly executed due to high stress situation (programming breaks down???). On a street I assume it's a city, I assume in US but no idea. Very grey day, from colour scheme in the background. 

Strong chance this is symbolic character assassination attempt as opposed to real because as I said I don't believe the depiction of the perp is literal. 

A lot of shock and confusion as to how it could be this person, the emotion of confusion/betrayal as I was there. It was in that moment, time slowed down and I got that read. There was also the sense of a strong self awareness in the moment especially from Trump in his eyes/facial expression. I was looking from the side so profile more. 

There was a follow up Trump dream. I might cover later. We shall see. 

• Like 9

Well - here is info "from the ground" here in the states...as I live among it....

Does anyone watch Homeland? Once again what was written months ago and produced, is mimicking true events (Claire Danes actually said in a recent interview that the writers sit with the CIA and talk about "the trends") -

Homeland - New president elect - unpopular with people who didn't vote for her...her HQ in NYC. Is stuck between 2 "factions" of the "Intelligence community" - one trying to control her (Dar Adal) and the other trying to tell her the truth (Saul). Dar Adal faction connected with "fake news"...CIA op with fake "internet personas" blowing up alt media with "Fake News" that challenges "the fake news" lol. In cahoots with Alex Jones type person to spread misinformation about president elect - so she either falls in line or deals with all the protests, character assassination of her son killed in battle, etc. LAST season in Berlin - gist was that someone inside the CIA was a double agent for Russia....Saul and Dar fix it - but cover it up...that comes up again this season....

So here we are now - unpopular president - fighting with intelligence agencies....intelligence agencies at odds internally...."Fake News" (WE know who the REAL culprits are - Homeland showed it to the sheep).....

Bannon got knocked out of the National Security Council - was put there to be opposite to Flynn....Flynn gone.....reasoning is "well we don't need Bannon because Flynn is gone". Bannon = Breitbart news....Alt right....

MSM (CNN, NBC, etc) still bashing DJT - and pushing everything Anti-Russia (terror attack in Russia - barely mentioned here)....Assad and the chem attack...jammed down our throats - people believing it was Assad (I DONT know who it was - but I lean more towards it NOT being Assad) - People pressuring DJT to do something...DJT says "crossed a line" - Obama said the same - lets see what happened. DJT changed his stance on Syria. It is NOT being mentioned that Obama drew that line in the sand - and did nothing....only DJT reminding....

People are looking at "all the shake ups" as "cracks and failures in the admin".....and going with it....just waiting for everything to implode - which it wont - Trump is playing 3d chess while the public are only playing Candy Land....and this environment is concerning.....

• Like 8

Yes it's very concerning. I see a sudden rash of Trump is Clone/Compromised/Betrayed threads on GLP today.

Only days after this Dream... I began to wonder, maybe something did happen it wasn't public (more behind closed doors) and it has been used to pull Trump back by shaking him where he should be most secure. I could be wrong, I'm guessing around events but that is the intention even an attempt is enough to slow or pull someone back and that might be all it's intended to do as to have him dead is an even less controllable outcome.  

@Mulva - To me that appears TV show Homeland as you have described it not as "programming" but the only playbook in town, they must always seek consent so therefore they must put the idea out somehow (think Towers exploding and collapsing end of nightclub film six months before 9/11 occurred ... I call it Consent Phising using the fiction/reality trick). That's why the play book always is the same, they must always seek that content from humanity anywhere anytime and their means justify the ends but are easily identifiable. 

I think the "programming" idea is a falsehood, it makes us seem like we're robots to be groomed/programmed when in fact we control reality and it is the consent which they seek that gives them all the temporal power. If it's revoked they loss power, this is why things are so intense. 

You can see this same action been employed withe Syria attack the 7 year old child who is very clearly reading a script. 

See here - https://www.davidicke.com/article/408409/cnn-child-read-off-script-push-war-syria-oust-assad

• Like 6

I want to know what McCain has on Trump....Trump did a complete back flip on Syria....genuinely concerned now.....if you notice on GLP - the Pro Trump people are panicking.....like, literally.....you would think they were a 6 year old who was just told Santa doesn't exist....it's bizarre...

And yes, I totally agree on "the consent" - throwing it out there in "mass consciousness" -even if subliminally....creates the consent...

• Like 8

Mulva - If the idea being posted as such to reality does not meet critical quantity resistance, consent is assumed. It conforms to duality. This is my own deduction. 

Yes panic is a good word. However, what has to be remembered Trump is that crazy Gemini, that can hold both opposing positions in his noodle and believe they are real. Four days before Trump admin made it clear they had no devices on Syria, it was all America First. Then BLAMO... it's utterly suspect. Yet within seconds people were not buying it.  

What McCain might have on Trump is what my dream might have revealed (I have not shared the absolute details). I can say this, they may have used someone very very close to Trump to totally undermine him, to demonstrate their real power and it may have shocked him to his core. So much so it was enough to bring him in line. As I indicated this was an interpretation I was not considering until today. I honestly don't know yet but I've seen those comment around McCain new found love for his Leader.

Truly they are beyond brazen at this stage but since most people rely primarily on a third party to consistently construct and feed their reality, it makes sense, theses wolves wear the finest of wooly attire and have always done so. They as a pack out-number the Lion. 

• Like 6

Further thoughts...

GLP mood swing - It makes me more suspicious in terms of how threads are seeded and who seeds threads on a place like GLP. 

There are many scenarios, but if users on GLP can only chant 5D Chess all the time and then freak out when Trump does a characteristically Trump 180 turn, (only to probably do another few days later, rinse and repeat) then don't chant 5D Chess... I say that rhetorically speaking. For any scenario could be unfolding, the level of intrigue and espionage is off the charts before our eyes.

So if it's a 5D move it could be that the Trump admin is running with this close to the bone to see whose who cards to the chest, running it right up to the limit. High stakes but if you're on your own and you feel you can trust no one then you make everyone trust you. Maybe... time will tell. 

I had a second dream the following night which was I think April 1st...  it was brief and to the point the message i heard "He'll do anything", so does the mean he's now bought and sold, does it mean he's as he was always was... time will tell. I guess the one thing Trump does best is keep both his supports guessing but more importantly his enemies guessing too. If they no longer find they are guessing, then I suggest they may be in for a characteristic rude awakening and smoke out. 

Otherwise we're headed to a very dark place, there is no doubt the darkest of forces are being summon right before out eyes. It's for us to go beyond and reject fear and reclaim out reality with courage and love. 

• Like 8

Barely a MENTION of the Terror Attack in Sweden today - MSM entirely on the events in Syria....

• Like 3

FROM READER: TRUMP BOMBING NOT WHAT WE THINK

Posted By: StarTet [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 7-Apr-2017 22:38:12

Reader Stormy One shares this articles on Trump's Syrian bombing from
Thierry Meyssan, Voltairenet.org

A new twist to possible goings on behind the scenes.
StarTet

Donald Trump asserts his authority over his allies
by Thierry Meyssan

Don’t be confused by the diplomatic games and the Pied Piperism of the major medias. What happened this morning in Syria has no connection with the story you are being told about it, nor the conclusions which are being drawn for you.

This morning, the United States are said to have fired 59 cruise missiles from the Mediterranean in order to destroy the Syrian military air base at Sha’irat. The attack was intended as a unilateral action aimed at punishing the chemical weapons attack which the US attributes to the Syrian Arab Army.

Stunned by the amplitude of the reaction by the US, all commentators concluded that the Trump administration had made a 180° turn concerning the Syrian question. The White House was claimed to have finally adopted the position of its US opposition and its British, French and German allies.

Really?..............

More at http://www.voltairenet.org/article195904.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=72861

• Like 9

I would like to think as per the voltaire link that that the Trump admin threw the false flag back into their faces with this action and cauterised a whole other bunch of issues. This was how I perceived the high stakes to be played up to the very last minute. Trump moved fast. No one had time to think. All assuming Trump is not a puppet and has not been compromised.

I see no advantage to Trump to want to target another head of State, this would only legitimate calls for his killing up to this point in a round about way.

I always read it that Trumps relationship with power is Respect and from that yu can figure out the power play and the motivation behind his action. In this action he has commanded respect, even from his former enemies. 

To see Clinton call for more bombing conform to her Fear relationship with power (did I see any confused Clinton supports wonder why she was supporting Trump and worse... no I didn't, funny that.) She just gave her power away. I'm sure she'd like chaos and all out War as would McCain to cover their dirty tracks up to this point. Namely most of their assets would probably die in battle and any other evidence of their meddling in Syrai. 

Did we hear much from Assad? 

• Like 5

I was just about to post about the RogueLeaks too PE....claims to be a grandson of one of the Rothchilds...

• Like 4

Wow - I also JUST noticed you can change the date and time of a FB post now.....and tested it by posting something, then editing the time so it shows up as 2 hours ago....WTF?

• Like 3

Ok I think I've matched my two dreams to the Syria events. Final piece revealed itself today and I think it's a good match. This is a pity because it's not good but at leat we may have a better insight to cut through the media spin. As you know from previous threads I have a reasonably good ability to interpret my dreams and help others (whom may be complete online strangers to me). I was fairly accurate with my 7 days estimate too. I will do some more work on it and come back later.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Ok I think I've matched my two dreams to the Syria events. Final piece revealed itself today and I think it's a good match. This is a pity because it's not good but at leat we may have a better insight to cut through the media spin. As you know from previous threads I have a reasonably good ability to interpret my dreams and help others (whom may be complete online strangers to me). I was fairly accurate with my 7 days estimate too. I will do some more work on it and come back later.

Ultimately we're dealing with betrayal within the Trump family circle. That was the core message of my dream. It may dawn on Trump (I hope) sooner rather than later. This seems to be now the story coming out.

• Like 3