The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

America under President Trump

Oh the tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive

The info or disinfo the last few days has been insane.   

Over the last few months, all we've heard is how Putin/Russia interfered in the US elections in order to help Trump win.   Trump criticized repeatedly by world leaders.  He's insane, he's a risk, he's this he's that.  The intelligence agencies stonewalling investigations. Attacks on his appointees, resulting in several recusing themselves from this or that investigation, or outright resigning.  Flynn, Sessions, Bannnon, Nunez.  Attacks on Ivanka, and now Kushner.  Yet the biggest criminals on the planet, imo, slink off into the darkness scott free.  

Seems that people are now saying the gas attack in Syria, was a false flag.  Trump orders an attack on Syria, while Xi is with him at Mar-a-Lago.  The horror expressed, how dare he, yet Xi comes out and supports Trump's actions, as have many other leaders. Trump told us all along he was going to take action in Syria.  It has also come out that the Russian Guccifer had identified his DNC source and it was Seth Rich. NOT the Russians, and not a hack. Yet some continue to harp on it being otherwise, while the story is conveniently pushed aside, and those who murdered him are laughingly free.  

A favorite meme has been Putin/Trump how they colluded to win the election and have been working together all along.  This now appears to be a thing of the past, and now we're all pissed off at each other.  hmmm   I think I agree with the analysis of the glp poster.  I don't trust the intel agencies at all at this point, or anything they are saying.   None of them. There are some very bad and dark forces at work here, and I would not care to be Trump. I only hope he continues to tiptoe through the muck. 

As Shakespeare so eloquently said "All the world's a stage, and the men and women, merely players"     

• Like 9

Thread on GLP posted multiple tweets from people indicating they or friend/lover etc. etc being deployed to Syrian or Middle East. Not good.

See here for tweets - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3497036/pg1

Boots on the ground requires long term planning and having watch the Steele interview he indicated Sec. Of State Mattis has been moving troops down via Romanina towards Syria. That would mean traversing Turkey and Bulgaria I assume. Unless there is sea support. 

In any build up shipping is often used and that has to be charted way in advance some many months. If anyone sees any intel on shipping relating to the US military being a big patron over the last 6-12 months, please post here!

• Like 5

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said the Syrian crisis can only be solved through a political process, claiming it's not regime change but the defeat of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group that Washington is seeking in Syria.

Trends"Our strategy in Syria, our priority is first to defeat ISIS," the US official said in an interview with ABC's "This Week" host, George Stephanopoulos, which was aired Sunday.

https://www.rt.com/usa/384142-tillerson-syria-regime-change-isis/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Thread on GLP posted multiple tweets from people indicating they or friend/lover etc. etc being deployed to Syrian or Middle East. Not good.

See here for tweets - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3497036/pg1

Boots on the ground requires long term planning and having watch the Steele interview he indicated Sec. Of State Mattis has been moving troops down via Romanina towards Syria. That would mean traversing Turkey and Bulgaria I assume. Unless there is sea support. 

In any build up shipping is often used and that has to be charted way in advance some many months. If anyone sees any intel on shipping relating to the US military being a big patron over the last 6-12 months, please post here!

So let's hope they all have their Smedley-Butler-moment before coming home in a zipped plastic bag or on the best leg prosthetics the Veteran Administration can buy and quit.

quote : The USA flagged Ro-ro “Liberty Passion”, recently called into Beirut on the 4th April.  It is doing a whistle stop tour of some of the seven seas, so it seems.  It’s previous port call was Constanta in Romania, dropping off 200 or so pieces of military equipment, (so it is said). Source: http://thesaker.is/naval-briefing-nb-0417-april-2017-by-ledahu/

I assume that everybody is aware of the fact that the unipolar times of the belli americani  pax americana are over, so that is .NOT. good, as you say, P E. This time they won't get away with it. Absolutely nothing the US does in Syria is within the international law. It's time from Nürnberg 2.0 anyway.....

Apart from the statements of the empire's well-behaved poodles Merkel and Hollande, people from European countries are not amused.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/04/stop-attacking-syria-berlin-to.html

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/04/french-editorial-trump-has-just-made.html

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/04/bombs-dont-make-peace-germanys-die.html

Now that I hear from large scale deployment and logistic operations, I have to part with my theory that all that was to that T-hawk attack was a rigged game, an opportunity for the Donald to say that he's not Putin's boy plus an elegant way to sit back and do nothing anymore, because, I am so sorry, Lindsey Graham and John McCain, after that act american planes will be allowed to enter Syrian airspace only as a torch which steep earthbound trajectory. 

So, who knows how things develop in the next few days?

One thing seems clear, dear Trump-fans: Santa does not exist and while we're at it, neither does the Easter Bunny.

On a side note, I thought that Sam Power and the funny Kirby defined the lowest possible intellectual level in international diplomacy, but with awe I have to state that Nikki Haley beats them with a fat advance in the discipline of being the most nonsensical "diplomat". (should be spelled "deep low mat" in her case). 

• Like 5

@Mark Datter

Indeed, something I noted a few months ago was the total absence of the "Geneva convention" in MSM coverage or dialogue anymore compared to say for example during the 1991 Gulf War coverage and later conflicts but over time it has become so little it does not seem to feature. It's back to a battle of figureheads. Absolute theatre.  

Yes I read less MSM but it seems to be dropped in the coverage. So not even the population are aware of it, I'm not saying it's perfect but here is what I believe is going on. Everything is raw, hyper instant and highly emotionally charged and vividly intense. 

No more rules.

No more secrets. 

Yes that's right, the add campaign slogan for the sequel to 50 shades of Grey, 50 shades darker is where I took mecum for the theme at play. I have noticed since circa 2011 a pattern emerging every year to a few movie posters. Sometimes you have a theme to a few and sometimes it's one or two making very specific and jarring references. This one was no exception. I took my lead from it as to where TPTB were going, putting it right out in the open now. 

Have you not noticed these days everything is coming out one way or the other. All is becoming known, the lies, the truth. 

You have been shown. 

Fifty_Shades_Darker_UK_Poster.jpg

If you play by these rules but are ruled by the heart then you can defeat the darkness.

How about this message.

Love has no secrets.
Love has no rules. 

• Like 8

President Trump Just Signed An Order That Will Make Trey Gowdy VERY Happy

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Tuesday, 11-Apr-2017 16:13:53

One of the most difficult parts of Trey Gowdy’s job as congressional inquisitor is security clearance. When investigating people who held titles like “Secretary of State” and “Special Aide to the President” or even “President,” Gowdy runs into the issue of security clearance all the time.

“It’s a matter of national security” has become a term Mr. Gowdy hears far too often. It is the single-best excuse Hillary Clinton and her lawyers have been able to come up with when they don’t have an actual answer to his questions.

SNIP more at https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/04/11/president-trump-just-signed-an-order-that-will-make-trey-gowdy-very-happy/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73114

• Like 6

A guy who got lots of power in the Trump Government.....

I cross posted this vid to Aco's Alien Abduction thread with the key word being hybrid.

Here: 

Need to do your own research before coming to any conclusions as usual. But I get where Jason A is coming from. (Except he never nails it. I think he always leave it up to the viewers to decide, and that's rightly so.)

• Like 5

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trump Concerns and Meditation 4/19/17 12 PM EST

Q.  Can you look at Trump and see what is going on?  He is seemingly a different person and his behavior contradicts much of what he said during his campaign (especially the overseas involvement).  Did something happen?  Is he being manipulated?  Feels very odd.
A.  When I tune into him, I do feel he is off.  It is like he is going through the motions, but there is a conflicting driving force behind his actions (he is battling his own thought versus a constant misdirection).  I get at times he even looks in the mirror and says to himself "What just happened?" in response to his actions.  He knows better, had a clear vision during the campaign, but now something feels to be making the decision process muddy.

As I focus to see what is going on, it looks like the PTW (Powers That Were) were defeated by his election, and rather than accept the outcome, they are looking for vengeance.  To counteract their loss of control they look to have implemented a version of MK Ultra to influence him to make decisions that he normally would not make.  

Trump, in his "clear" mind, does not want to be at war or be that involved in overseas issues.  He wants other nations to keep and honor promises.  He also strives for a  balance between countries (for the purpose of trade, negotiations, etc), but he didn't want to get the US into another battle (which he realizes the US may be headed).

donald-bb-trump.jpg

I further see and feel (through Clairsentience) that the resent attacks on Syria were false flags or false reportings, and the US response was perhaps unjustified.  Through some kind of mental control, Trump reacted (even against his own intuition), making this tense situation even worse.  This played right into the PTW because they want a war, want a presence close to the oil, and more than anything want to expose the truth at the right time to make Trump look foolish.  Basically, it looks like the PTW have adjusted their agenda in a new direction, and are using their available resources as tools to get what they want.

And that is all I have for this reading.... 

I do propose this:  I do see that Trump is battling some PTW interference.  I cannot see this interference being a positive thing for anyone (regardless of your political position).  I would to organize a group meditation on Wednesday, April 19th at 12 PM EST for anyone that would like to join.  The intent could be to either send Trump protection, help Trump get clarity in his decisions or block the PTW from being able to negatively influence any leader (depending on your political beliefs, one form of intent may be more appealing than another).  These three focuses may be different, but all work toward the greater good of peace and calm.  Depending on obligations and time zones, the time may be challenging, but even a quiet minute sending positive thoughts can make a big difference.  

Source http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2018-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=21

• Like 11

Trump’s message to Democrats: Negotiate Obamacare, or payments to insurers will be cut

Tom Howell Jr.   April 16, 2017

"President Trump is threatening to cut off critical Obamacare payments to insurers unless Democrats come to the table to negotiate a new health care bill, taking a tough negotiating stance that could force Democratic leaders into a government shutdown by month’s end.

At stake are “cost sharing” payments that Obamacare backers say are supposed to be made to insurance companies to cover their losses from low-income customers.

A federal court has invalidated the payments, saying the Obama administration spent the money even though Congress specifically stripped the funds from its annual spending bills.

The government is still making the payments pending an appeal of the case, but Mr. Trump hinted last week that he would halt the payments himself, forcing Obamacare into a quick death unless Democrats agree to negotiate over major changes to the Affordable Care Act."

snip

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/16/donald-trump-threatens-obamacare-payment-cuts-to-p/

• Like 5

I guess Mr. Trump gov doesn't have to be on anyone's preconceived idea of which way to go, except "America First"...

The ruthless dealings were always the cards for the US politics with its own power, and to me, he either doesn't know a needle end worth about what his position is meant to do and how to go about the stance with every established rule of politics, or very well gone beyond of any established rules consciously. 

So far, no matter what the action was made (looking as if came from very weird/unpredictable angled chess moves) , if we apply the line of "America First", you can see he's sticking to one direction, methinks.

It's just ruthless. Out Of Order. LOL Mr. Trump The Destroyer. 

• Like 4

On 4/17/2017 at 0:47 PM, Jessica said:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trump Concerns and Meditation 4/19/17 12 PM EST

As I focus to see what is going on, it looks like the PTW (Powers That Were) were defeated by his election, and rather than accept the outcome, they are looking for vengeance.  To counteract their loss of control they look to have implemented a version of MK Ultra to influence him to make decisions that he normally would not make.  

If only to hone in on that one point I have to say I can concur it's deadly accurate in a symbolic and maybe very literally novel way -- MK Ultra presidential model was one of the keywords or feelings (around the perpetrator) I picked up initially from my dream. This reading is really very close to what I was perceiving and since events have transpired know to be correct. I didn't log that detail here but I have elsewhere but just keep in mind that the word "MODEL" being a crucial phrase. 

• Like 4

White House Survey Asks Public: Should the Presidency be Eliminated?

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Sunday, 23-Apr-2017 10:19:52

The Trump administration recently launched a public survey on the White House’s website where participants can indicate which federal departments they believe should be eliminated.

While some survey options fall in line with the traditional Republican agenda, such as cutting the Department of Energy and the National Endowment for the Arts, others appear to flout the power of the Washington D.C., establishment. The CIA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Pentagon, and National Security Council are also options.

We're revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.

The survey allows users to select entire departments or bureaucracies within each department. It also features a question regarding which agencies survey participants would like to reform rather than eliminate.

Most surprisingly, however, is the option to eliminate the “Executive Office of the President” altogether. Users can also select smaller branches of the executive office and other agencies. Even U.S. Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement are options under the larger umbrella of Homeland Security.

Users can select as many options as they like and are also provided write-in boxes where they can list their suggestions and ideas in more detail.

The survey is an apparent result of an executive order President Trump issued on March 13. According to the website:

“On March 13th, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order that will make the Federal government more efficient, effective, and accountable to you, the American people. This Executive Order directs the Director of the Office of Management and Budget to present the President with a plan that recommends ways to reorganize the executive branch and eliminate unnecessary agencies.”

It claims the president is seeking Americans’ input to achieve this goal. “President Trump wants to hear your ideas and suggestions on how the government can be better organized to work for the American people,” the website’s statement reads. The survey will remain online until June 12 of this year.

It is unclear whether or not the president, like any other politician, is actually eager to hear the ideas of his constituency and Americans in general. While that could be the case, the website appears to be a useful tool, at the very least, for creating the appearance of accountability and concern with what voters actually want.

As TIME pointed out, “As an online poll that can be easily gamed, the survey is hardly scientific, but it could be a useful tool for the White House to push its own ideas down the road.”

For now, the results of the survey are hidden, and the site does not specify whether the final results will be made public. Notably, however, a disclaimer at the bottom of the page warns users that the White House “may not respond to every comment that is submitted and submissions do not bind the Office of Management and Budget or the Administration to further action.”

http://theantimedia.org/trump-white-house-survey/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73860

• Like 4

President Trump to host unusual meeting with UN Security Council

Andrea Mitchell       April 24, 2017

"President Trump will host members of the United Nations Security Council at the White House Monday, a highly unusual meeting made even more startling because of his harsh criticism of the international institution during the campaign and since taking office.

U.S. Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley is serving this month as the President of the Security Council, a role that rotates each month among the five permanent members: the U.S., Great Britain, France, China and Russia. There are 15 members of the group — but the others, right now including Egypt, Japan, Senegal, Bolivia, Ethiopia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Sweden, Ukraine and Uruguay are non-voting members.

Haley will be attending before the group returns to New York for scheduled Security Council meetings on Tuesday.

The president's budget outline proposed deep cuts in the U.S. contribution to the UN, which could dramatically impair its peacekeeping functions around the world.

Other high profile UN functions include refugee relief and vetting of refugee visa applicants to the U.S, the World Health Organization, UNICEF and the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna — the weapons inspectors who monitor Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal."

snip

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/24/president-trump-to-host-unusual-meeting-with-un-security-council.html

Senators to attend North Korea briefing at White House

Burgess Everett        April 21, 2017

"Top Trump administration officials will brief all 100 senators next week about North Korea's provocative behavior, according to guidance sent to lawmakers Friday.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joe Dunford and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats will meet with senators at the White House on Wednesday to bring them up to speed on North Korea and U.S. policy toward the isolated nation.

The briefing had been originally scheduled to occur at the Senate, but instead senators must go to the White House, according to a notice sent to Capitol Hill.

No congressional staffers will be allowed in the members' briefing."

snip

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/21/north-korea-briefing-white-house-senators-237460

• Like 3

President Trump’s Disappearance

The World Worries That Washington Has Nuclear Weapons.

By Paul Craig Roberts

April 20, 2017 "Information Clearing House" -  In my long experience in Washington, vice presidents did not make major foreign policy announcements or threaten other countries with war. Not even Dick Cheney stole this role from the weak president George W. Bush.

But yesterday the world witnessed VP Pence threaten North Korea with war. “The sword stands ready,” said Pence as if he is the commander in chief.

Perhaps he is.

Where is Trump? As far as I can tell from the numerous emails I receive from him, he is at work marketing his presidency. Once Trump won the election, I began receiving endless offers to purchase Trump baseball caps, T-shirts, cuff-links, coffee mugs, and to donate $3 to be entered into a raffle to win some memorabilia. latest offer is a chance to win one of “personally signed five incredible photographs of our historic and massive inauguration.”

trump-selling-pictures.JPG

Please read on at the source: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46905.htm

• Like 4

At the end of my dream Trump was taken off by men, all I could see where the backs of many grey suited men like secret service and what not as they shuffled into a building, It was as if he was taken/handled away -- to me they seem now very symbolic what many are saying that the faceless deep state and co have insidiously gotten into every nook and cranny of the Trump admin. Paul Craig Roberts article covering recent events does not bode well. 

• Like 5

OK - putting on my "I watch a lot of TV" hat on again....as I believe the ideas are "planted" to misdirect collective consciousness - essentially....hijack it.....to increase probabilities of things happening...

Homeland - again....I know....stop with the Homeland....but one more....

The Iran Nuclear Deal - was it being followed? Was it not? Were Iranians running a parallel program in/with North Korea?

What is "top news" lately? Is Iran following the Nuclear Deal - it is believed they are not - HOMELAND established that the Iranians WERE abiding by the deal - but MOSSAD was creating "doubt" - that plot was uncovered and provided to the President Elect....."Intelligence community" heads arrested....President Elect - (now president) using Carrie as a bridge to rebuild relations with the "good people" in the intelligence community...guaranteeing their immunity....etc.....does an about face...back onto the "Iran is violating the agreement" - arrests all the people who were deemed "safe"

TOMORROW is 4/26 - Trump has "summoned" all of the Senate. Do you remember the "Trump will go April 26" EAS station hack? It was last year...before Trump was even in office....It was actually here in the Tri-State area - Newark Airport Info station.....

We are currently undergoing "Operation Gotham Shield" - A "simulation of a nuke going off in a tunnel here in NYC" -

OK - Back to Homeland

Season 1 - Brody in the "Safe room" with the suicide vest surrounded by important members of government? He doesn't do it....but would have done a real number by eliminating so many high ups....

Season 2  - Bombing (blamed on Brody) at Langley where a memorial service was being held - filled with important people....and happened AT Cia

So what am I rambling on about? I don't know lol.....

Nothing will probably happen, but fiction is now following reality....and many folks outside of the US don't know everything going on...

We also had "power issues" on both coasts simultaneously - shut down the subways here.....

EAS systems have been hacked - most notably in Texas where someone hacked into the tornado sirens and set them all off - it took about 3 hours before it could be fixed...

I read your Dreams there PE.....and use them as glue to try and stick the things I see, hear and experience on the ground together....

• Like 5

On 4/6/2017 at 0:53 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

While I haven't posted previous dreams (only claims) considering past events and transpirations I'm going to log this on here (in the hope it is not actually accurate but if it is!).

Almost one week ago a dream depicted an attempt on Trumps life.

Shots to to left ear/cheekbone (his right side). Entry of small pellet like bullet more even a ball shop but small. Perp is pictured as one from close circle (though I think is symbolic as opposed to literal, if it were literal even I don't even believe it).

Trumps survives and is shuffled into a building. Still standing. Strong enough to absorb the hits. Perp possibly tries to do commit suicide same time. Seem to fail. Seems weapon is small and not reliable, misfire or jams, not used well or badly executed due to high stress situation (programming breaks down???). On a street I assume it's a city, I assume in US but no idea. Very grey day, from colour scheme in the background. 

Strong chance this is symbolic character assassination attempt as opposed to real because as I said I don't believe the depiction of the perp is literal. 

A lot of shock and confusion as to how it could be this person, the emotion of confusion/betrayal as I was there. It was in that moment, time slowed down and I got that read. There was also the sense of a strong self awareness in the moment especially from Trump in his eyes/facial expression. I was looking from the side so profile more. 

There was a follow up Trump dream. I might cover later. We shall see. 

I know feel it is important to reveal the identity as depicted in my dream of the assassin.

It was Melania Trump.

I still do not think it was a literal depiction.

I do however believe it was potently symbolic.

I believe it represented the influence of Ivanka on Trump (plus Kushner connection) over the Syrian missile strike. It coudl be said Trumps was undermined by this event and his reaction. Also to note Ivanka was also a model and is equally as close to Trump as Melania is, however in a dream one element can represent many things and map over time. 

In the last few minutes I have realised that she may also be a symbolic date signifier, since Melania's birthday is on the 26th of April  (I was not aware of this until this evening) I picked up that detail on the GLP thread where there is great concern over the convergence of events. 

Read this thread to understand why I am now posting this - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3509757/pg1

I sincerely hope April the 26th passes off without event however what this now indicates and it's a raw feeling this may now also be pointing to a literal event against Trump, there may be an attempt on Trumps life. I had discounted this considering recent events and read it as indicated previously but it's not beyond imagination that a dream can encode multiple events in one view. Therefore both symbolic and literal. 

Further it may simply be the point of another big event that further and totally undermines Trumps power ultimately in the most symbolic of ways representing a gran character assianiton which means he becomes impotent or that is how the world views it.

If something happens it will be a display of power no doubt, it's just from where?   

Further backup Also reddit thread is source of GLP thread. 

• Like 8

Now for the second part of the first Trump dream, which essentially was a total scene change.

People are going crazy outside, like zombies ? (not sure)

We have become locked in an metro/underground. I am walking between very old damp areas and lighter more modern ones. I seem to know my way back and forward. I Keep returning to some people who seem resistant to move from the damper darker much more narrow and older section (maybe I'm trying to convince them to come along). Eventually I am in the new section with lots of people. It's much brighter. The walls are very light beige and it is much more spacious. I can see a child like mural behind that paint layer, I can see it but not sure if other can. It becomes instantly apparent to me.. It's a nice mural the kind you might see in a children play area (Denver airport mural springs to mind as i write this but it didn't feel dark like act mural). As quick as that then a hole also become apparent to me as if another layer, then we all proceed to exit to this (maybe) new world, perhaps with my direction or manifestation of this pathway, as quick s a thought the mural and hole appear i.e. 1-2-3

Summary: Trapped in an underground metro, something good not going on outside people panicked, metro locke down maybe. Some or most of us manage to get out, to a new (changed) world (better one?). A greater perception affords escape.

• Like 8

Trump to pull feds out of K-12 education

S.A.Miller   April 26, 2017

"President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday to start pulling the federal government out of K-12 education, following through on a campaign promise to return school control to state and local officials.

The order, dubbed the “Education Federalism Executive Order,” will launch a 300-day review of Obama-era regulations and guidance for school districts and directs Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to modify or repeal measures she deems an overreach by the federal government.

“For too long the government has imposed its will on state and local governments. The result has been education that spends more and achieves far, far, far less,” Mr. Trump said. “My administration has been working to reverse this federal power grab and give power back to families, cities [and] states — give power back to localities.”

He said that previous administrations had increasingly forced schools to comply with “whims and dictates” from Washington, but his administration would break the trend.

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

Ms. DeVos and Vice President Mike Pence were on hand for the ceremony, which was attended by about 25 people, including teachers, lawmakers and the governors.

The executive order is not expected to have an immediate impact on school districts. Policy changes will follow a report on the findings of the review."

snip

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/26/donald-trump-pull-feds-out-k-12-education/

Tx Reddwolf         good news imo

@PE  thanks for that. We've been discussing a lot of those same things in TS.

• Like 2

Americans Want The Wall – Vote In A New Congress If They Refuse Our Demands

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 29-Apr-2017 15:21:40

In Response To: Tesla Motors Holding Job Fair (in Mexico) – Recruiting Mexican Engineers To Build “American Made” Model 3 (RumorMail)

When Americans voted for Donald Trump as their President, it was because we believed he would return our country to us and that he was a man who was beyond the reach of the swamp creatures he promised to eliminate. A pillar of his contract with the American people is the border wall. We voted him in, he says he wants to build it, Congress needs to fund it. They supposedly work for us and we’ve given them clear instructions.

Replace Speaker Ryan, make an example out of the traitor Mitch McConnell in some way, do whatever it takes. Do not buckle to globalist pressure, Mr. President. We did our part, you must find a way to do yours.

Evidence that that sentiment is widespread came in hearings before the National Security Subcommittee of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Thursday. Four witnesses spoke in favor of the wall, one liberal anti-American spoke against.

Subcommittee Chairman Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), opened the hearings, noting that a structure in Israel cut terrorist crossings by 99%.

Rep DeSantis refuted the claims of democrats that the wall would cost as much as $70 billion, noting that their own witness at the hearing, Seth Stodder, who was an Assistant Secretary in the Obama-DHS, estimated the cost as only $14 billion in January. Housing prices are up, wall prices are flat.

Democrat member of the National Security Subcommittee, a body which, by definition, should never include Democrats, played a video of RINO John McCain saying he didn’t think Mexico would pay for the wall. Only Democrats care what McCain says, Rep, he’s one of you and we all know it.

Speaking on behalf of the American people was Maria Espinoza, national director of the Remembrance Project, a non-profit representing the victims of illegal alien crime and their families. She testified, “Americans will continue to be under assault until the wall is built … While it seemed as though the politicians listened and even publicly gave the families their condolences, congressional leadership, the bodies of both houses, Republican and Democrat, have failed to enact the very measures that would have saved American lives. America has spoken. We want the wall built right away … those who falsely state that a great border wall would not work either don’t know their history or are in denial.” The third most probable explanation, Ms Espinoza doesn’t raise is that they’re all in league together attacking our sovereign nation in pursuit of the globalist world government agenda.

Agnes Gibbony, one of Espinoza’s “angel mothers” spoke of the murder of her son by an illegal. Gibbony immigrated from Hungary in 1956, fleeing Nikita Khrushchev’s bloody Soviets. She said “We followed all the rules, the law. We followed all the background investigation … We also had to have character witnesses testify that we had good moral standing and my father was required to have a job contract.” It’s ironic that the political party that is preventing the border from being secured is the embodiment of the very one that Khrushchev warned us would conquer us from within.

She directly linked the cowardly, treasonous open borders Congressmen present to her and the many other victims of illegal alien crime, noting that the true extent of illegal alien crime is underreported.

Steven Camarota, Director of Research for the Center for Immigration Studies, presented the economic case for building the wall, summarizing, “On balance if you take all the taxes that they’re likely to pay over their lifetime, given their education levels, and the services and costs they create, there’s a net drain on tax payers of about $75,000 per illegal border crosser.” That number rose to $94,000 their descendants were factored in.

Border Patrol agent and President of the National Border Patrol Council, Brandon Judd, testified, “Border security is not cheap, but the cost of doing nothing is much higher.”

Perhaps the best reason for building the wall is that to which no witnesses testified, the contract that President Donald Trump made with the American people as being an absolute result of his election. Do any of these scumbags in the House or Senate want to face the voters in 2018 and tell them they overruled their ballots in favor of lawlessness, foreign squatting and terrorism?

We’ll make sure it’s an exit pass out of Congress, rest assured. You’re already loathed by most Americans, go ahead. Are you punks feeling lucky?

Thank you for reading and sharing my work –

: Rick Wells

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=74328

• Like 3

link: "Donald Trump, Jr.: My Father's First 100 Days"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 29-Apr-2017 20:35:37

Donald Trump, Jr.: My Father's First 100 Days

More at
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/29/donald-trump-jr-my-fathers-first-100-days.html  

Article begins:

"After eight years of endless talk and speeches, sluggish growth at home and weakness abroad, a sense of optimism and opportunity is taking hold. In the first one hundred days of my father’s presidency, the country is witnessing something I’ve been lucky enough to experience firsthand my entire life—a man of action, who keeps his promises and gets results."

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=74340

• Like 4