The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

POTUS' HAND WRITTEN message delivered to the Abductee's Family Member of Japan

141394937_POTUS_msg_MrArimoto_AbducteeFammbr_15-6-2019_(c)SankeiNewsCorp2019.JPG.c97b83248b7c23ac17bc6c401b6aa177.JPG

https://www.sankei.com/world/news/190615/wor1906150021-n1.html

https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2019061600275&g=soc

I was in tears seeing the hand written message from POTUS passed to Mr. Arimoto, whose family member was taken away by North Korea.

Why?

Because there was no one else had supported as much as Mr. Trump and PM Abe to focus on the Abduction cases that's on going for decades and decades.

All "parents" of abductees are starting to lose their lives due to their old age. Still unable to see their family members.

Thank you POTUS, my personal appreciation expressed here. I had NEVER SEEN HAND WRITTEN MESSAGE WITH HIS SIGNATURE EVER written like that. (Usually it's typed and then signed by POTUS. Even for the military people, that's how the usual letters are to be. But in this case, the whole lot got hand written.......it feels so much more caring and passionately supporting Abductees' family members. Thank you.)

It meant hell a lot for the family members of all abductees suffering in Japan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This Is How "They" Start The False Flag Events: Fake Gun Shooting Sounds

People in the US where guns are everywhere, I think it's an automatic response for any parents when they have their kids outing for shopping.

Who'd EXPECT to cop such stuff as you start your seemingly a normal day?

The US military USES LOUD AUDIO OF AIRCRAFT FLYING ABOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT TO LOOK UP AND SUSS OUT WHAT REALLY ARE FLYING in order to make people insensitive to developing new aircraft/weapon testing etc, according to Dr. Greer.(youtube.com/watch?v=jHJIaN5VzV) This scheme has been used at Woomera, South Oz, where the Area 51 had moved in.

So the factions must be using RECORDED AUDIO FILES for false flag incidents now within the populated area......to them, if the public can react the way "they" want enough by just using some audio files played loud outside, then they are saving time and money a lot for creating any False Flag Incidents, because what they really want is to cause huge panics among us, so that they can carry out what they really want to do while the freak out is happening among the people. 

Look, this trend might had began because we started to pick up on the FAKE VICTIMS appear to create the bigger stories around the fake incidents. It costs lots of payments to utilise False Incident Actors, too, when the incident is big, yeah?

What about they moved to use MULTIPLE smaller scaled False Flag Events instead of one large FFE?

Hearing gun shots, I'm sure you would react full on....so if few of those audio FFE were carried out in vicinity locations, like happening among wider region by every few blocks away you start to hear these gun shots? Wouldn't you be really alarmed? I would.....

We all gotta be more careful from now on....they are really becoming ruthless against us...

I'm so sorry for what happened to the Marfoogle family...no one needs such threats. 

(c)Marfoogle News 2019 Streamed about 2 hours ago

• Like 3

Google Insider to Project Veritas: Company Will ‘Never’ Let Somebody Like Trump Come to Power Again

June 24, 2019                Allum Bokhari

"A Google insider who spoke anonymously to Project Veritas claims the company is devoted to preventing anything like the 2016 election of Donald Trump from happening again.
The insider who spoke to Project Veritas also drew attention to the covert suppression of non-progressive voices on YouTube, a Google-owned platform, said that stopping President Donald Trump and other politicians like Trump has become a priority for the tech giant.

The insider claimed that the company did a “complete 180 in what they thought was important,” abandoning earlier ideals of self-expression and “giving everyone a voice” in favor of crackdowns on “hate".

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-insider-to-project-veritas-company-will-never-let-somebody-like-trump-come-to-power-again/

I watched Veritas' interview on youtube earlier today, guess what, it's gone!  You Tube removed it!  It is still on Veritas' site - link below and scroll down for the video.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

• Like 3

GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding – Delete Social Media Accounts After James O’Keefe’s Latest Exposé

June 25, 2019                Cristina Laila

"James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released alarming new undercover video, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020.”

One aspect of the report features undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, saying Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020, meaning they are actively engaging in election meddling and working to elect someone from the Democratic Party.

The exposé was so damaging that Google-YouTube deleted Project Veritas’ video exposing the tech giant’s electioneering.

And the Google executives have deleted their social media pages.

Jen Gennai, the Google executive caught on video bragging that “Congress can pressure us but we’re not changing,” panicked, deleted her Twitter account and made her Instagram ‘private.’

Gaurav Gite, the Google engineer revealing the tech giant’s actions to manipulate its algorithms based on its own definition of “fairness,” has deleted his Facebook page."

snip

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/google-executives-go-into-hiding-and-delete-their-social-media-accounts-after-james-okeefes-latest-expose/

NEW~~~! Someone sent Veritas another document

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

• Like 4

Trump delivers remarks, signs executive order on health care transparency

It's a start, hope it gets better and better.

And hope all goes well for the people of the USA in the course of change for the better health care!

Fox Business              Streamed live on Jun 24, 2019
  • Like 2

Recall warning for those buying fireworks for the fourth of July

Nearly 40,000 fireworks recalled ahead of Fourth of July

https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Nearly-40000-fireworks-recalled-ahead-of-Fourth-of-July-511896822.html

Grandma’s Fireworks Recalls Fireworks Due to Violation of Federal Standards; Explosion and Burn Hazards

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2019/Grandmas-Fireworks-Recalls-Fireworks-Due-to-Violation-of-Federal-Standards-Explosion-and-Burn-Hazards

Patriot Pyrotechnics/Bill’s Fireworks Recalls Fireworks Due to Violation of Federal Standards; Explosion and Burn Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Patriot Pyrotechnics

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2019/Patriot-Pyrotechnics-Bills-Fireworks-Recalls-Fireworks-Due-to-Violation-of-Federal-Standards-Explosion-and-Burn-Hazards-Sold-Exclusively-at-Patriot-Pyrotechnics

Keystone Recalls G-Force Fireworks Due to Violation of Federal Standard; Explosion and Burn Hazards
https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2019/Keystone-Recalls-G-Force-Fireworks-Due-to-Violation-of-Federal-Standard-Explosion-and-Burn-Hazards

GS Fireworks Recalls Fireworks Due to Violation of Federal Standards; Explosion and Burn Hazards; Sold Exclusively at GS Fireworks

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2019/GS-Fireworks-Recalls-Fireworks-Due-to-Violation-of-Federal-Standards-Explosion-and-Burn-Hazards-Sold-Exclusively-at-GS-Fireworks

Stay safe everyone!  I guarantee nothing will make people vacate an area quicker than a large aerial firework that explodes out of the bottom of the tube, instead of going into the air like it's supposed to.  

• Like 1

Just sharing this as I cracked up reading the comment section of the vid.

make free energy with spark plug using light bulb real free electricity generator

Published on Dec 19, 2018

• Like 2

Just a Heads Up for people who had never looked into the field before....

I really suspect the ARGs been used as the info crumb dropping points. I think SPC was already a leak based action. It had spread all over the world and Horror fans to gamers now understood about the aliens and hybrids, and here we go another one....

EverymanHYBRID: Explained - Parts 4 & 5 Reupload Special

(c)Night Mind 2019
Premiere in progress. Started 49 minutes ago

DIRE WARNING: FBI Warns of ‘Domestic Terror Threat’ During July 4th Holiday

July 1, 2019

"The Department of Homeland Security issued a stark warning over the weekend; saying “domestic terrorists” could be plotting an attack during the 4th of July holiday.

“Federal authorities are warning that white supremacists and other political radicals could look to attack Independence Day revelers on July 4, noting in a bulletin to law enforcement around the country that domestic terrorists ‘have attacked perceived oppressors, opponents, or enemies engaged in outdoor First Amendment-protected rallies or protests during past summers,’” reports ABC News.

“The warning came in a joint intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center, urging law enforcement personnel to remain vigilant for suspicious activity,” adds the website.

“The FBI, DHS, and NCTC remain concerned that [they] could target upcoming Independence Day celebrations, gatherings, or parades, though we are unaware of any current plots specifically targeting such events,” stated the bulletin, obtained by ABC News. “We note that attacks can occur with little to no warning because of the frequently lower levels of security around civilian targets, challenges in securing large crowds, and calls for attacks against soft targets.”

snip

https://hannity.com/media-room/dire-warning-fbi-warns-of-domestic-terror-threat-during-july-4th-holiday/

Have a safe and sane 4th of July.

• Like 1

Oh Really?: ʻOumuamua is Not an Alien Spacecraft

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/press-releases/oumuamua_natural/

"An international team of asteroid and comet experts, including two from the University of Hawaiʻi, agrees on a natural origin for our first interstellar visitor."

"Meech explained that "while it is disappointing that we could not confirm the cometary activity with telescopic observations it is consistent with the fact that ʻOumuamua's acceleration is very small and must therefore be due to the ejection of just a small amount of gas and dust.""

• Like 1

2019 07 05 Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes

Lots on the latest re: California EQ, Trump, Russian Sub and more.

Published on Jul 6, 2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shin Evangelion AVANT1 Version 0706

It's been 8 years since the "Q" movie came out.

At a French Anime Con, 10:40 from the beginning of upcoming Evangelion movie which was directed by Anno himself, was revealed.

I'm expecting Anno would be dishing out some answers to the alien factions from what the Humanity wants in the film. 

Apparently each scenes with each person is getting like 30 takes to do them correctly, a CV guy said at the convention. Huge effort! And from what I can see via the movements and the frames, very decent animation works had gone into it. Truly being the Anno magic of no compromise.

We have been told so many times before "This would be the final story of Evangelion" yet kept on getting something spat at us anyway. ROFL

This Shin Eva is also supposed to be the Final of the release of Evangelion.

But it's such a phenomenal series that changed the views of the world and animation world, I suspect nothing different from Star Wars or Star Trek that some fans would always come up creating something at later time. But this movie is directed by Hideaki Anno. You can count on the guy.

I'm very much looking forward to watch this Eva.

Below vid has bad quality image but covers from the beginning bit the film company offered directly for the occasion, added the beginning of "How Eva Was Til Now" then moves into the 10:40 section. The 2nd vid got far better view, but not from the beginning. To see the quality animation work, you'd need to see the 2nd vid.

All subs were in French.

Published on Jul 6, 2019

I thought it was rather interesting that the premier was carried out in France, where Japan has been getting rid of the tentacles off from, and in the film, it was France shown as a demolished and died location on Earth. Eiffel Tower was used to KILL one of the "Angels" with the gear created in order to save Humanity on Earth, which actually is totally dependent on Love of Mothers to activate them.

By using the dead Eiffel Tower to regain Human power in France, it looks like TAKING FRANCE AWAY FROM THE NASTY FACTION AND WE REINSTALL THE PEACE THERE, in a short words to describe it.

Truly it was a statement from Japan to France but showing the Hope for the Humanity by spreading the message to the people who accept the changes coming. (Not that I had explained what the Hope is, but we DO have it with us.)

Hope your time in Japan can show you the Culture Shocks that're very important for all of us to understand that after all, regardless of what culture it is, it's LOVE that makes up all the difference in the world for Humans. Good luck!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, unity said:

I thought it was rather interesting that the premier was carried out in France, where Japan has been getting rid of the tentacles off from, and in the film, it was France shown as a demolished and died location on Earth. Eiffel Tower was used to KILL one of the "Angels" with the gear created in order to save Humanity on Earth, which actually is totally dependent on Love of Mothers to activate them.

By using the dead Eiffel Tower to regain Human power in France, it looks like TAKING FRANCE AWAY FROM THE NASTY FACTION AND WE REINSTALL THE PEACE THERE, in a short words to describe it.

Truly it was a statement from Japan to France but showing the Hope for the Humanity by spreading the message to the people who accept the changes coming. (Not that I had explained what the Hope is, but we DO have it with us.)

Hope your time in Japan can show you the Culture Shocks that're very important for all of us to understand that after all, regardless of what culture it is, it's LOVE that makes up all the difference in the world for Humans. Good luck!

Thank you! I have made a lot of friends already here 🙂

So basically Japan warmed the French of a possible future if they did not take the country back from the nasty Alien faction by having the premier in France? If that is the case it is a very clever move of Japan 🇯🇵 

• Like 1

California earthquake: Why are the BEES dying in DEATH VALLEY after 7.1 magnitude quake?

THE 7.1 magnitude earthquake that struck California on Friday is believed to have somehow killed untold numbers of bees after disturbing footage emerged of swarms of insects lying dead on the ground - what has been going on?

By KAT HOPPS
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Mon, Jul 8, 2019 | UPDATED: 00:06, Mon, Jul 8, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1150383/california-earthquake-7-1-magnitude-dead-bees-video-explained-khalil-underwood

• Like 2

Crew of Russian Nuclear Sub Prevented ‘Planetary Catastrophe,’ Officer Says

July 8, 2019                 Henry Meyer  and Stepan Kravchenko

"The 14 sailors who died during a fire last week on a nuclear-powered Russian military submarine prevented a “planetary catastrophe,” a top naval officer said at their funeral, according to media reports.

Captain Sergei Pavlov, an aide to the commander of Russia’s navy, praised the heroism of the men, who died as they battled to stop the fire from spreading in the submersible.

“With their lives, they saved the lives of their colleagues, saved the vessel and prevented a planetary catastrophe,” he said at the funeral Sunday attended by the navy chief according to the Fontanka news service.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he wasn’t aware of the official’s comments but said there was no indication the incident posed a broader threat. “As for the reactor, there are no problems with that,” he said on a conference call.

Russia broke three days of secrecy July 4 and confirmed that the stricken underwater research vessel was nuclear-powered. Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu told President Vladimir Putin in a meeting shown on state TV that the nuclear reactor on board the vessel had been completely sealed off."

‘Absolutely Classified’

snip

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/stricken-russian-nuke-sub-crew-prevented-planetary-catastrophe

• Like 1

I believe Angela Merekel might be having Parkinson's disease. Nerve-cells in the Brain dying off preventing the making of dopamine. This causing the shaking of the body.

• Like 1

Someonesbones site now down as a phishing site

Pity...but this sort of stuff always happens for the Truthers communities, and basically it's cat and mouse chase for us to keep on moving when we cop any attacks from the factions.

The site used to spit out rather interesting stuff but also pretty garbagie stuff so we had to sift through a lot to find the gem but when you hit the gem, the info war VERY important stuff I recall.

I just discovered the site has been cracked and when you try to jump to the site, you end up going to somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

The Area 51 Raid Post for Fun on FB Got Attention From Military

370915976_Area51_Theycantstopusallpost_by15-7-2019.JPG.9d0974aeb020df8f0e56404b219a3f32.JPG

I cracked up laughing looking at the meem about the "strategic positions" diagram stating "Naruto Run". 🤣😂 

(Perhaps people want to run the same idea for the Pine Gap in Oz.)

Then this.

U.S. Air Force Warns Those Planning to Storm Area 51: The Military ‘Stands Ready’

Published 07.13.19 6:21PM ET 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/area-51-stormers-air-force-warns-the-us-military-stands-ready

"<snip>and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces,”spokeswoman Laura McAndrews told The Washington Post. "

(I'm trying to avoid referencing the Washington Post as much as I can do for sometimes only few people can access there.)

• Like 1