The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Unity

the public service of Sweden made an article of a Swedish exchange student having really difficult times in Japan because the 円 is worth a hell lot more than the Swedish Krona on the currency exchange market. 

It all boils down to respective countries friends and allies in the world and without going to deep Sweden has friends Japan doesn’t want, hence the weakened Swedish Krona in the world.

• Like 1

Well decades and decades ago when I came to Oz when it was still dragging the remnant of White Australia policy, the rate was like ¥350/A$1.

I still chose to be in Oz.

It depends on how much the person really wants to make it there for what reason, and any countries that are geophysically far apart, it'S hard to have coherent understandings about the countries/cultures in many ways, which is not about xenophobia, but just lacking knowledge and interest mostly. I think there's no harmful feel. 😀

• Like 2

Confirmed: Secretive Bilderberg Meeting to be held in Switzerland from May 30th

"The 2019 edition of the exclusive Bilderberg Meeting will take place at the Hotel Montreux Palace in the Swiss town of Montreux from Thursday to Sunday."

https://www.thelocal.ch/20190528/secretive-bilderberg-meeting-to-be-held-in-switzerland-from-may-30th-reports?fbclid=IwAR2ezU1O_kfPel6dIcqd-WndH3O5eR0uFlZ1l5B-mvnci5Spnln79VkAUSo

• Like 1

Another Medical Break Though Is Here!: Healing Lukemia

Basically, the scientists from Stanford Uni and Tokyo Uni achieved to discover ultra cheap materials to grow lots of cells in mouse, giving the true hope for dealing with Lukemia patients who needs heck a lot of fresh cells to be loaded up to fight the disease.

There are lots of young generations copping Lukemia, too, so this break through can save help lots people's lives.

What a great news for the patients and all involved around them!

Published: 29 May 2019 <-----------TODAY!!!!

Long-term ex vivo haematopoietic-stem-cell expansion allows nonconditioned transplantation

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1244-x

Pls check out the pic on the link below. ↓

That is what school kids use to do craft----it's a GLUE. Cheap. Pretty safe to use. That's one of the stuff they discovered that it works to cultivate lots blood cells. Can't complain it. It WILL bring down the pricing of saving people with various Lukemia.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190530-00000016-asahi-soci

‘Grave concerns’: Assange can barely talk, moved to prison hospital, says WikiLeaks

Published time: 29 May, 2019 22:20Edited time: 29 May, 2019 22:33

https://www.rt.com/news/460594-wikileaks-assange-prison-hospital/

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been moved to the hospital wing of the Belmarsh prison in the UK, prompting concerns about his health pending the hearing on his extradition to the US."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He Used To Be Trans—Here’s What He Wants Everyone To Know

A Very Worthwhile Discussion: Let People To Talk If It's Really The Way To Go

Overwhelmingly boasted Political correctness vs True Call Within seem to be happening.

Let's hear it from a guy who WAS a trans, and now he's NOT.

Published on Apr 4, 2019

<Add to Edit: 31 May 2019>

I was hesitating to post this RichieFromBoston's vid, because of its intense feel.

But then again, from non-LGBTQAnythingelse point of view, we can't silence their voice of concern, too.

To CHANI to stand in the mid way to have coherent thinking on the issue, I decided to post it for open discussion on the subject.

Did they use the GAY BOMB on America

(c)RichieFromBoston 2019

Published on May 25, 2019

• Like 2

LMH the Latest

Wooow she's really driving people to accept the AIs and let them to grow, so they'd do the exploration into the Universe instead of ourselves going out there, by using Elon Musk and other people's opinions backing her opinion.

Well, that's one way the Humanity can go. Be cyborgs so we could go beyond of Earth.

Russia would be very happy because their Transhumanism is going full steam ahead.

But one of the reason why they are going for that is to FIGHT THE HYBRID SOLDIERS on Earth to start with.

We the Humans are frail, as LMH says so in the vid.

By accepting the transhumanism, become cyborgs, then we have high chance to do something about such warfare to defend ourselves. (At the moment, we don't have ways to deal with them from Human's side. We would have to depend on the "super soldiers".)

Sounds understandable hearing such?

That's thinking in 3D, and nothing else. (We are going for 5D+ directly.)

Don't get me wrong. I like LMH. But she is seeing things only from 3D world, and not from outside of that limit, for this case, IMHO.

When you experience the full capacity of yourself as a Human without the effects of alien races interfering our genes, you haven't got any worries.

You want to explore the universe? No worries. You can do so instantly. Without bothering to have any machines to support/protect you.

You become omnipotent, and you can do anything you want to. Like regaining planetary health of Earth in a second.

You don't have to believe in what I'm writing here at all, but I'm saying this from my NDEs.

I figured out we are invincible as who we are.

We don't need to go into the transhumanism, we don't need to become cyborgs, we just don't need to worry ANYTHING AT ALL...we just need to bring back our full set of capacity that got stomped by the Dracos all these time....in order to rule the Humans. 

We have everything we need within us. Believe in yourselves.

So, please have this idea, so you can learn the idea expressed by LMH, but not to get brain washed by it.

WE HAVE NO LIMITS.......

Earthfiles              Streamed live 8 hours ago
  • Like 3

I agree, unity.

I used to listen to LMH only to see what kind of knowledge she bore for her public

However, in one of her talks she has expressed her fears for weaponry system going fully autonomous which could mean the total annihilation of the countries involved with developing such system (humans are critical thinkers and may disobey orders, hence the development of autonomous weaponry system)

• Like 2

ALERT: Certified Organic Food Grown in U.S. Found Contaminated with Glyphosate Herbicide

https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/alert-certified-organic-food-grown-in-u-s-found-contaminated-with-glyphosate-herbicide/?fbclid=IwAR0S11xVW0wZWIR5p7231sO6dNIdNVlsdS9zjJyYanep0585ym00GPZQ8Xw

No more organic food exist.

Of course not.

What we have been seeing as chemtrails AND commercial air flights contribute SPRAYING on anything grown on the ground from high altitude with Irondioxide, Aluminium, Strontium, and you know what else go into the concoction.....like morgellons.

Mind you, I still CHOOSE to eat Organically grown food.

Because you would have the benefit of LESS amount of crap into the food, for they are not sprayed on the ground. 1/2 of crap is better than immersing into 100% bad crap.

But as I had been saying before....there's no Organic Food that we imagined we can be assured existing, unless you can grow food indoor, away from ANY contamination. But do you think it'd be "organically grown food" if it won't be grown in nature anyway???

• Like 3

Full Auto Carriage Crashed: Japan, 8:15PM on 1 June 2019

https://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/190601/afr1906010016-n1.html

https://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/190602/afr1906020002-n1.html

Something really fishy is happening.

There were kids and adults injured by suddenly unmanned rail decided to go reverse and crashed into a stopper, causing broken bones and other injuries to 14 victims.

There had never been such incident involving human injuries and the gov is looking into it right now.

Not only about TESLA and other full auto vehicles we should be monitoring.......

• Like 1

The System That Is Suspected For Causing Massive Increase of Cancer Cases Among The TSA-style Body Scanners Operators Are Coming To Public Places!!!!

If my memory is correct, there was this huge issue for the people working for the TSA machines at the airports in the US; they got hellish number of them fell to the Cancer diagnoses WITHIN 1 1/2 YEARS OF THE USAGE. I'm trying to find the link to the vid which covers the incident but I can't recall of where about. I posted it somewhere with 5G related thread before, I think.

People in the US, IDK how you could stop this but....urgh......

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-01/police-use-tsa-style-scanners-spy-people-public-places

"Last week the Salt Lake Tribune revealed that the Utah Attorney General and law enforcement are partnering with Liberty Defense, a 3D image scanning company that makes its money from scanning the public in real-time. (3D means capturing rich information (size, shape, depth) about the detection space. It can detect any material that has a physical form.)"

"Any device that is used to spy on the public is just that: a surveillance device. It is not a Defense of our Liberty."

-------------

I'm not here to sell products but please consider protecting yourselves by these ways at least:

(1) Wearing the EMF protection gears all the time

(2) Taking C60 Daily

The thing about C60 is it can rid huge amount of RADIATIONS. It works internally.

Don't forget that we are hit by UVC on the surface of Earth as well, which we have never heard of before, so I figured out that taking C60 orally really is the only safe solution for us to broadly cover problematic issues.

• Like 2

Extinction by Magnetic Shift | Confirmed in Top Journal

I recall the diagram which S0 had shown to us in his vid....back then, S0 stated there was about 3 years to hit the bottom.
Since then, already about a year and a half went by.......
But if we all intend that won't be the case this time round, WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT, too.
What would you do now? And it's great that S0 is closely watching their directions.

Anyway, the links are in the poster's note section if anyone keen to read onto the scientific papers.

Published on Jun 2, 2019

• Like 3

GOOGLE. BUSTED.

You beat me too it unity, but I'm gonna back you up with Sgt. Report.

• Like 2

People somewhat MYSTIFIED by some of these things - "Ghost Moon" - "Ghost Jets"

Here's something REALLY interesting to say the least.

Perhaps the chemtrail particles of recent time are so different from before, OR the amount of the chemical particles got way too much and causing some mirage effect in mid air? Obviously the lighting from the sun against the location of the shadow is a tricky one to consider, but just in case it is due to what are mixed in with our air causing the situation...

The clouds are behaving very odd, you might had noticed about it already. The hallow effect surrounding sun has been noticed so often lately, meaning some surfactant (such as Surfactant Ester-type dialkyl ammonium) derived effects we are seeing in our sky.

...I don't think we should be breathing such crap into our lungs. I don't think "they" care, and no one of us are actually doing anything to stop this possible health crisis "they" are creating....except Rhode Islands' people.

(c)MrMBB333 2019            Published on Jun 2, 2019
  • Like 1

Are they for real or....

This is an old vid. I happened to see this because Alfred was pointing it out.

Glad I saw it.

And I though hmmmmmm and tried to go to the website that's shown at the end of the vid. Because I wasn't sure if this was just another New Age wonky twisted info or not.

We know that the "New Age movement" was installed by #33+ people so I tend to sift the bad stuff out immediately.

But because an Oz writer involved in, 2004-2012 timing, etc, sorta made me to wonder further.

So I thought may as well to read them further to suss out better.

.....I got almighty warning about the Viruses by jumping to the site from "Microsoft" which I never had experienced before. 

Well, that means, they copped the targeting from the opponents, and that itself raised the % of legitimacy of the group!! ROFL   

Published on May 29, 2014

• Thanks 1

YouTube to Remove Thousands of Videos Pushing Extreme Views

• June 5, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/business/youtube-remove-extremist-videos.html?fbclid=IwAR1aTNvCPxlzwfyoCPXRCj1JLGXsIdmfCBQ7ajy9kcQfI8cySd1zP5rDHbs

Interesting.

POTUS declared the war against Ggl (=YT) using DoJ. It's like YT roaring before it demises. Err...or a swan song?

• Like 1

This Just Happened In Brazil, But Stranger Things Are Happening On The Moon...

I didn't check on this channel for some time. Just poked my head in, and saw few WTH footage included in this one.

Just why the sky changed colours!?? ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? And the moon footage....whoa......

Please check them out with your own eyes.  

Published on Jun 6, 2019

• Like 3

Exclusive: Facebook’s Process to Label You a ‘Hate Agent’ Revealed

Allum Bokhari              June 13, 2019

"Facebook monitors the offline behavior of its users to determine if they should be categorized as a “Hate Agent,” according to a document provided exclusively to Breitbart News by a source within the social media giant.
The document, titled “Hate Agent Policy Review” outlines a series of “signals” that Facebook uses to determine if someone ought to be categorized as a “hate agent” and banned from the platform.

Those signals include a wide range of on- and off-platform behavior. If you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/13/exclusive-facebooks-process-to-label-you-a-hate-agent-revealed/

Getting more and more ridiculous!

• Sad 1