The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Perhaps a driving force in Ecuador's actions re: Assange??

IMF Executive Board Approves US$4.2 Billion Extended Fund Facility for Ecuador >March 11, 2019 and on April 11, 2019 Assange was taken!

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/03/11/ecuador-pr1972-imf-executive-board-approves-eff-for-ecuador

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I suggest you read the following article.  Daniel Ellsburg/Pentagon Papers  vs  Assange/C. Manning = same thing.

Alan Dershowitz: Is Julian Assange another Pentagon Papers case? 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/438578-alan-dershowitz-is-julian-assange-another-pentagon-papers-case

Fr connection = interesting!

Yes on what he was saying, you did good on that.  I believe he was referring to the fact that the UK did pull the wool over their citizens' eyes!  BREXIT WAS a done deal on March 29, 2019.  W/or without any deal.  Their sovereignty has been sold down the river by their Gov't., as they keep acting as though they can still create delays while trying to get a deal with the EU, when there really is no reason to keep working on it.

I also agree they are changing history.  Many instances of it here and elsewhere. (Civil War statues being ripped down, for instance)

• Like 6

Seattle Mystery Incident:

2 rescued after more than 20 utility poles crash down on East Marginal Way

April 5, 2019 at 4:52 pm Updated April 9, 2019 at 11:00 am

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/thousands-in-seattle-tukwila-without-electricity-after-power-poles-topple-on-east-marginal-way/

Seattle City Light CEO: Inspections offered no signs that 26 wooden power poles might break

April 6, 2019 at 11:26 am Updated April 9, 2019 at 10:58 am

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/after-collapse-of-24-power-poles-city-light-says-outage-near-museum-of-flight-could-go-three-more-days/

Sorry for belated post on this news! Just what caused those 24/26 poles to completely crash down...?

What an unfortunate position the car was in......

Belowlink has the video of the falls.

http://www.live5news.com/2019/04/10/watch-video-shows-power-pole-crash-onto-suv/

• Like 4

** didnt see this was already covered by Breezy 👍

Isnt this an interesting tidbit in regards timing, and Assange....

"The International Monetary Fund and other development banks will bail out Ecuador as the South American nation struggles with weak economic growth and deficits.

The government led by President Lenín Moreno will receive $10.2 billion, including a $4.2 billion loan from the IMF, the IMF said Thursday.

Mr. Moreno said $6 billion will come from multilateral agencies including the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Latin American Development Bank.

The money, he said, would ensure the development of new infrastructure projects, including schools, houses and bridges, as well as social programs like a state pension for the elderly. He said the government also reached a deal with the United Nations to monitor state resources and spending on social programs.

"We've lived through difficult times, but the fact that the world believes in us shows that we are on the right path," Mr. Moreno said in a video posted on Twitter. "While I'm president, with this money, every young person will have employment opportunities."

LINK - https://www.marketscreener.com/news/IMF-Development-Banks-Agree-to-10-2-Billion-Bailout-for-Ecuador--28046503/

They sold Assange out. Not quite forgiving debt, but selling him out in order to have 'the right people' green light funding.

- and to add

"Ecuador has also borrowed from China, including taking out a $900 million loan in December, according to Fitch Ratings. Mr. Moreno has been trying to renegotiate the Chinese loans, which are repaid with oil shipments.

But the country has had to pay up to persuade other international investors to lend it money, in part because the Correa government defaulted on $3.2 billion in bonds in 2008 and later bought most of them back at 35 cents on the dollar. Mr. Moreno was Mr. Correa's vice president, but broke with his leftist predecessor".

• Like 4

Not sure we're this should go, I read about this years ago, very interesting I think 

Viktor Grebennikov -Anti gravity and levitation 

• Like 2

Waaaaaaait!? Does that mean we Had Already found 3 Tetrahedron Pyramids as the Entity Talked About!??

I just got to a vid talking about the Crystal Pyramid of Bermuda Triangle.

It was talking about 2 Crystal Pyramids being found. And IF my memory was correct, the Crystal Pyramid was a Tetrahedron Pyramid....

And we heard the one found in Antarctica being a Tetrahedron.....

So we got 3 already........??

(Sorry if my memory is wrong. Just going to look around more about it now.)

• Like 1

@unity  I checked all of these pyramids, and they are all shown to be 4 sided with a square base.  The one the Entity talked about finding is 3 sided with a triangular base as well,  (as only a 3 sided pyramid would have) supposedly the strongest pyramid of all. None of these are shown to be such a pyramid.  Every time I hear about a new pyramid,  that's the first thing I check.  I asked Aco, one time, if they knew/had any idea, where this 3 sided pyramid was expected to be found, and he said, in Africa somewhere, but no idea exactly where.  So far, I don't think any such pyramid has been found, anywhere on earth.  

• Like 1

Thanx for your chip in, breezy!

My bad memory for "3 sided" bit. But still I can't find where the researcher got the info that the Crystal pyramids were 3 sided ones to start with.

This Japanese researcher I found, he does pretty deep research as well, so I think there must be someone in English source that speaks of 3 sided pyramids when talking about the Crystal pyramids somewhere.

It ends up to be a disinfo circulating within ourselves, if we can't get it together. Gotta be careful, I have to warn myself on it, that's for sure.

• Like 1