The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Perhaps a driving force in Ecuador's actions re: Assange??

IMF Executive Board Approves US$4.2 Billion Extended Fund Facility for Ecuador >March 11, 2019 and on April 11, 2019 Assange was taken!

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/03/11/ecuador-pr1972-imf-executive-board-approves-eff-for-ecuador

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I suggest you read the following article.  Daniel Ellsburg/Pentagon Papers  vs  Assange/C. Manning = same thing.

Alan Dershowitz: Is Julian Assange another Pentagon Papers case? 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/438578-alan-dershowitz-is-julian-assange-another-pentagon-papers-case

Fr connection = interesting!

Yes on what he was saying, you did good on that.  I believe he was referring to the fact that the UK did pull the wool over their citizens' eyes!  BREXIT WAS a done deal on March 29, 2019.  W/or without any deal.  Their sovereignty has been sold down the river by their Gov't., as they keep acting as though they can still create delays while trying to get a deal with the EU, when there really is no reason to keep working on it.

I also agree they are changing history.  Many instances of it here and elsewhere. (Civil War statues being ripped down, for instance)

• Like 6

Seattle Mystery Incident:

2 rescued after more than 20 utility poles crash down on East Marginal Way

April 5, 2019 at 4:52 pm Updated April 9, 2019 at 11:00 am

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/thousands-in-seattle-tukwila-without-electricity-after-power-poles-topple-on-east-marginal-way/

Seattle City Light CEO: Inspections offered no signs that 26 wooden power poles might break

April 6, 2019 at 11:26 am Updated April 9, 2019 at 10:58 am

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/after-collapse-of-24-power-poles-city-light-says-outage-near-museum-of-flight-could-go-three-more-days/

Sorry for belated post on this news! Just what caused those 24/26 poles to completely crash down...?

What an unfortunate position the car was in......

Belowlink has the video of the falls.

http://www.live5news.com/2019/04/10/watch-video-shows-power-pole-crash-onto-suv/

• Like 4

** didnt see this was already covered by Breezy 👍

Isnt this an interesting tidbit in regards timing, and Assange....

"The International Monetary Fund and other development banks will bail out Ecuador as the South American nation struggles with weak economic growth and deficits.

The government led by President Lenín Moreno will receive $10.2 billion, including a $4.2 billion loan from the IMF, the IMF said Thursday.

Mr. Moreno said $6 billion will come from multilateral agencies including the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Latin American Development Bank.

The money, he said, would ensure the development of new infrastructure projects, including schools, houses and bridges, as well as social programs like a state pension for the elderly. He said the government also reached a deal with the United Nations to monitor state resources and spending on social programs.

"We've lived through difficult times, but the fact that the world believes in us shows that we are on the right path," Mr. Moreno said in a video posted on Twitter. "While I'm president, with this money, every young person will have employment opportunities."

LINK - https://www.marketscreener.com/news/IMF-Development-Banks-Agree-to-10-2-Billion-Bailout-for-Ecuador--28046503/

They sold Assange out. Not quite forgiving debt, but selling him out in order to have 'the right people' green light funding.

- and to add

"Ecuador has also borrowed from China, including taking out a $900 million loan in December, according to Fitch Ratings. Mr. Moreno has been trying to renegotiate the Chinese loans, which are repaid with oil shipments.

But the country has had to pay up to persuade other international investors to lend it money, in part because the Correa government defaulted on $3.2 billion in bonds in 2008 and later bought most of them back at 35 cents on the dollar. Mr. Moreno was Mr. Correa's vice president, but broke with his leftist predecessor".

• Like 4

Not sure we're this should go, I read about this years ago, very interesting I think 

Viktor Grebennikov -Anti gravity and levitation 

• Like 3

Waaaaaaait!? Does that mean we Had Already found 3 Tetrahedron Pyramids as the Entity Talked About!??

I just got to a vid talking about the Crystal Pyramid of Bermuda Triangle.

It was talking about 2 Crystal Pyramids being found. And IF my memory was correct, the Crystal Pyramid was a Tetrahedron Pyramid....

And we heard the one found in Antarctica being a Tetrahedron.....

So we got 3 already........??

(Sorry if my memory is wrong. Just going to look around more about it now.)

• Like 1

@unity  I checked all of these pyramids, and they are all shown to be 4 sided with a square base.  The one the Entity talked about finding is 3 sided with a triangular base as well,  (as only a 3 sided pyramid would have) supposedly the strongest pyramid of all. None of these are shown to be such a pyramid.  Every time I hear about a new pyramid,  that's the first thing I check.  I asked Aco, one time, if they knew/had any idea, where this 3 sided pyramid was expected to be found, and he said, in Africa somewhere, but no idea exactly where.  So far, I don't think any such pyramid has been found, anywhere on earth.  

• Like 1

Thanx for your chip in, breezy!

My bad memory for "3 sided" bit. But still I can't find where the researcher got the info that the Crystal pyramids were 3 sided ones to start with.

This Japanese researcher I found, he does pretty deep research as well, so I think there must be someone in English source that speaks of 3 sided pyramids when talking about the Crystal pyramids somewhere.

It ends up to be a disinfo circulating within ourselves, if we can't get it together. Gotta be careful, I have to warn myself on it, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Death toll rises to 207

21 April 2019 10:43 am - 19      - 36461

A A A

17:30  The death toll for the Easter Sunday terror attacks has risen to 207 with 450 reported to have been injured, police said.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OK well this video will take you on a ride.. thought this was as good a place as any to put it 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Bit of Chani mention by Dani

Plus talk about oils... watch for when the oil becomes infected.. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Phil,

The whole of this discussion exploded with energy and woo.  Gonna listen again.😊

• Like 2

Richard Dolan show: MUFON cases and the "reptilian that looks very weird, looking through the window hovering up in the air" business

Did they look like this BIRD...? They are Shoebills. (Balaeniceps rex) And yes, being bird means they also carry reptilian genes....

Here are more pics of from Ueno Zoo in Tokyo, Japan. 

https://ueno-zoo.mamakoe.jp/animal/balaeniceps-rex/

I cracked up laughing as I recognised similarities in the image Richard's vid had on the thumbnail and these birds' angry looks.

The birds are from Uganda. This bird hardly moves, apparently. Just standing there looking angry at something often. ROFL

The bird is in Red Data, I take. Err....because it has such a striking unhappy look, it captured Japanese nation's heart for some reason, they are popular exhibits at the zoos.....but hardly moving about. LOL

127327783611116231222_11_20100508091715.

Image source: https://s.webry.info/sp/kumakichi13.at.webry.info/201005/article_23.html

(c)Richard Dolan 2019

Published on Apr 22, 2019

• Like 2

Scientists Create Quantum Computer That Can Read the Future, 16 Different Timelines to Be Specific

It's very interesting to me. Fascinating.

But I still think Humans can do far better than computers as we grip the understanding of how to use intuition all the time and sticking with it.

So surpassing the speed of any super computers to come to the answers.....because we are all omnipotent-time lords, and time line jumpers, and mini-creators. Computers are none such and primitive.

Published on Apr 22, 2019

• Like 3

How eight ‘bad grandpas’ pulled off a daring $20 million jewel heist

April 27, 2019           MIchael Kaplan

The men invovled with $20 million jewel heist. (Top left to right) Terry Perkins, John Collins, Daniel Jones and Brian Reader and (bottom left to right) Hugh Doyle, William Lincoln and Carl Wood.

The men invovled with $20 million jewel heist. (Top left to right) Terry Perkins, John Collins, Daniel Jones and Brian Reader and (bottom left to right) Hugh Doyle, William Lincoln and Carl Wood. AFP/Getty Images

"Some senior citizens with too much time on their hands pick up bocce or dominoes as a hobby. And then there are the “Bad Grandpas”: Eight old men who pulled off one of Britain’s most audacious jewel heists, capturing some $20 million in precious goods.

The plan began coming together over fish and chips at the Castle, a North London pub, in 2012. Ranging in age from 52 to 73 at the time, the friends were some of the UK’s most notorious break-in artists and had served prison time for armed robbery, jumping bail, fencing stolen goods and other offenses. At this point, however, they were generally out of the game — although they still enjoyed hanging out and reminiscing about their bad old days.

Brian “The Guv’nor” Reader, 73, started complaining about being tight on cash (despite living in a home valued at nearly $1 million) and wondered what it would take to pull off one last job. His white whale? Hatton Garden Safe Deposit in London’s diamond district.

It housed nearly 1,000 security boxes where local jewelers stowed a fortune in gems, gold and cash. Although a fat target, the place had not been successfully fleeced in decades.

Somehow, the fanciful musing metastasized into a bona fide plan, largely masterminded by Reader. As chronicled in the new book “The Last Job: The ‘Bad Grandpas’ and the Hatton Garden Heist” (Norton), the friends — who dubbed themselves The Firm — spent three years plotting their ­career-topping caper.

“This represented a final hurrah,” author Dan Bilefsky told The Post. “They were motivated by cash, but, at a time in life when many of their contemporaries lived in nursing homes, the excitement of a final heist got their hearts going.”

The FIRM started preparing.

They invested in a copy of “Forensics for Dummies” to learn about DNA detection at crime scenes. (One tip they used: scrub down the area with bleach before fleeing.) Member Danny Jones, 60, researched the best diamond-tipped drill for breaking through the vault’s reinforced concrete wall: a $5,200 Hilti DD350 with the capacity of 667 rotations per minute."

snip

https://nypost.com/2019/04/27/how-eight-bad-grandpas-pulled-off-a-daring-20-million-jewel-heist/

Posted this story because it gave me some chuckles along the way, and we need one every now and again.  If not for CCTV's, they may have gotten away w/it.

• Like 3

You Gotta Hear The Latest BS Youtube Done To One Of Our Decent Researchers

Ohhhh Noooooooo......I feel terrible for what he copped!! I actually appreciated some of his vids he was punching out there. I didn't even realise he was hearing disabled. His works were juicy IMHO.

If this is not a discrimination against the disabled people, wtf is that, Youtube.....?

Published on Apr 27, 2019

• Like 1

Mysterious Dighton Rock Knights Templar Connection

Some of us might find this vid interesting to hear the view where the Templar positioning themselves at. (And you don't have to believe in what I write here. Please do your own research to get to your answer, not just gulping down what I present. )

Clearly stating that "NOT with FMry". Not in any antagonistic way at all, but then, softly yet clearly placing the line between the FMry and themselves.

Once I heard a Templar saying that "We went along with them before because of the bigger picture of the situation, but other times, we were enemies." And currently Templar has got nothing to do with the directions made by the nasty bunches, and they are fighting for the Humanity. Yep, they are now "good guys".

Published on Aug 14, 2017

• Like 1

image.png.18ba41a705293a56046e636ffe4d537d.png

Venezuela latest: US claims Russia talked Maduro out of Cuba escape – live

Mike Pompeo says Washington had indications that Maduro was ready to leave Venezuela, but Russia convinced him to stay. Follow updates

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/apr/30/venezuela-opposition-leader-juan-guaido-claims-coup-underway-live-news

20,000 Cuban troops currently in Venezuela propping the regime.
These are probably the "Armed Paramilitaries" that fired on Civilians from their HQ at the "Ministry of Public Transport".
They got into a shootout with police that is all over twitter today.

Hard to watch , this video..

• Like 2

It’s Happening Now: Cloning Facility Raided After A Hybrid Escaped Published on April 29, 2019

http://alienblog.net/its-happening-now-cloning-facility-raided-after-a-hybrid-escaped/

Gotta say the site is pretty shilly. LOL Err...yes such site would be used by someone starting up psy-ops to intel info release to certain individuals.

So this may well be an intel related stuff and very unsure as of how to take it....

But the thing is, what they say the raid was done and what were on going on the facility they found, are the stuff we got told so by the friendly allies re: what the nasty aliens have been doing. In other words, I found there's bit of truth in the story. Apparently these sort of bases are peppered all over Earth.

But anyway, we gotta make sure to sift the lot very carefully so we won't get fooled by anyone. 

The pattern of the story itself is something that lots of us might be familiar with, have heard of before while doing the research in our fields. 

• Like 2

Nolte: Poynter Institute Wants 515 Outlets Blacklisted, Including Breitbart News

John Nolte      May 1, 2019

"Poynter Institute claims on its “About” page that “it champions freedom of expression.” And yet, on another page, Poynter published a list of 515 media sites, including Breitbart News, that it wants blacklisted and shut down.
Poynter calls this list an “index of unreliable news sites” and is openly calling for advertisers to stop sponsoring these sites, to pull their sponsorship, to put these sites out of business.

If that’s not a blacklist, tell me what is [emphasis added]:

"Advertisers don’t want to support publishers that might tar their brand with hate speech, falsehoods or some kinds of political messaging — but too often, they have little choice in the matter.

Most ad-tech dashboards make it hard for businesses to prevent their ads from appearing on (and funding) disreputable sites. Marketers can create blacklists, but many of those lists have been out-of-date or incomplete.

Aside from journalists, researchers and news consumers, we hope that the UnNews index will be useful for advertisers that want to stop funding misinformation."

This is straight-up McCarthyism. This is nothing less than the return of the 1950s’ blacklisting crusade against those who hold inappropriate, unacceptable, and unapproved opinions.

And what’s more, the lion’s share of the list cites a single source — “OpenSources,” a list curated by a single Assistant Professor from Merrimack College, Melissa Zimdars (pictured). She is the author of academic papers such as “Watching Our Weights: The Consequences and Contradictions of Televising Fatness in the ‘Obesity Epidemic’” and “Having It Both Ways: ‘Two and a Half Men,’ ‘Entourage’ and the Televising of Juvenile Postfeminist Masculinity.”

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/05/01/nolte-poynter-institute-wants-515-outlets-blacklisted-breitbart-news/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is that list of sites, and I suggest you read all the site names listed!  I was floored!  judicialwatch, davejanda, and and and

An index of unreliable news websites

By Barrett Golding
"Misinformation is a thriving industry on the internet, supported by social media shares, advertising dollars and political donations.

In the United States, scores of research reports try to measure how falsehoods spread online. These studies often require lists of untrustworthy “news” sources, but many of these lists have grown out-of-date and incomplete.

Better data means better results for researchers, reporters and readers. So the International Fact-Checking Network built a more complete dataset: an index of unreliable news sites.

To create the index, we combined five major lists (see below), then eliminated the sites that were no longer active. We only used lists that were public and curated by established journalists or academics, contained original data (rather than information from other lists), stated their criteria for inclusion and defined how they graded different sites (see our methodology for more).

The index’s initial release relies on the five major lists’ determinations and definitions of “unreliable.” Our next release will include more sites and the criteria we used for inclusion.

But for now, here are the databases of unreliable news sites that we pulled from to create our index:

FactCheck.org’s Misinformation Directory (FC), created by the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania.
Fake News Codex (FN), widely quoted by Snopes and others, maintained by web developer and data designer Chris Herbert.
OpenSources (OS), run by Merrimack University media studies professor Melissa Zimdars.
PolitiFact’s Fake News Almanac (PF), by PolitiFact, a joint project of the Tampa Bay Times and Poynter.
Snopes’ Field Guide to Fake News Sites and Hoax Purveyors (SN), created by Snopes, the oldest and largest online fact-checking organization."

snip

I will give you the first 11 listed, as I'm sure you will recognize a couple of the names at least.

1    100percentfedup.com    bias, unreliable    FN, OS    101,963
2    12minutos.com    fake    FN    330,294
3    21stcenturywire.com    fake, conspiracy    FN, OS    131,699
4    24aktuelles.com    fake    FN     
5    4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com    conspiracy, bias    OS    2,096,736
6    abovetopsecret.com    conspiracy    OS    25,965
7    abriluno.com    fake, satire    FN, OS    8,559,471
8    aceflashman.wordpress.com    satire    OS    4,140,276
9    acting-man.com    conspiracy, unreliable    OS    777,699
10    actionnews3.com    fake    SN    1,639,157
11    activistpost.com    conspiracy, unreliable    FN, OS    65,871

https://www.poynter.org/ifcn/unreliable-news-index/

This info really belongs on another thread, the "WTF has happened to America" thread, but wanted to bring attention to it for now.  Read what their intent is.  Please someone tell me, what is that about the Constitution and "Free Speech", again??  :angry2: