The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Things ate not looking good for spring planitng in the grain producing regions of the US , plus because of some trade problems far,mers were storing more of there grain on the farms from last years crop , those crops have been lost in storage due to floods , some 6.75 billion  bushels or about 38% of last years crop 

said it yesterday, and I will say it again.  This is the worst blow to U.S. agriculture that I have seen in my entire lifetime.

The amount of food that has just been lost is absolutely staggering.  Due to the trade war, farmers were storing more wheat, corn and soybeans than ever before, and now the floodwaters have destroyed much of what had been stored

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/government-warns-of-historic-widespread-flooding-through-may-food-prices-to-skyrocket-as-1000s-of-farms-are-destroyed

• Like 5

Is this why time speeds up as we age?

We take fewer mental pictures per second.

24 March, 2019

• Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
  • In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
  • The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.

https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/why-time-speeds-up

This was an interesting read.

Often lots people do wonder why the time seems to be sped up at older age.

A new theory on it was presented on the article.

Here's the link to get to the actual study paper published on the theory: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/european-review/article/why-the-days-seem-shorter-as-we-get-older/2CB8EC9B0B30537230C7442B826E42F1

• Like 3

Robots enable bees and fish to talk to each other

by Sarah Perrin, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne

MARCH 21, 2019

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-03-robots-enable-bees-fish.html?fbclid=IwAR2XNnweaJb7BDjPQcuM3_ngL_pcROzchi_A6oPvkMm3IN7zV3tseyVTd4U

I went whaaaaaaaaaaaat!??(´゚д゚`) over this article.

Pretty deep wooooow IMHO. 

We don't need Dr. Doo Little anymore? 

• Like 1

We Got the Coordinates For HELL.....WTH!!!??

Just got to this vid. Pretty wild claim but intrigued me for sure!

Published on Apr 1, 2019

Is This An April Fool thingy!? I just started watching the vid. We will find it out.....ROFL!

Michigan has a place called HELL! I just skipped more than half of the vid to get to the G map appeared, Hahaha! Yeah it's not a fib! What an unfortunate location name for Christian people...

But Japan has sacred mountain called Fearful Mountain, and the area are considered to show Hell....of Japanese style. The area is active volcano ground and filled with creepy feel.

• Like 2

Fleece Clothing Bedding And Blankets Are Not What You Think

I have just got to this vid and sounds like the guy is explaining the conductivity of fleece materials to do with EMF effects coming with the use of them.

Applies to all synthetic materials...........

Aw I love fleece though. Light weight and keeps warm is one of important aid for aged care....urgh...

Streamed live on Feb 26, 2019

• Like 4

A Massive Explosion Within Our Solar System: 2-3rd April 2018

A Huge battle result picture we can see.......the flash was bigger than the Earth itself in its size. 

I didn't realise this vid was out during last year. But few people thought this was happening in this month of 2019 and resurfacing at the moment.

I thought may as well drop the vid in as it IS a massive "something" alright. 

And interesting. Streetcap has been very quiet in the past 9 months. I wonder what had happened to the guy. 

(c) Streetcap1 2018 Published on 5th Apr 2018

• Like 2

7 hours ago, unity said:

Streetcap has been very quiet in the past 9 months. I wonder what had happened to the guy.

I read a while back that Streetcap had passed on.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, RenegadeSon said:

I read a while back that Streetcap had passed on.

Yes, RenegadeSon! Thank you for that!!

Stupid me that I forgot I even saw Tylor from the Secureteam released the news before re: Streetcap. (´Д`)

JFYI......this is an intel leak of a sort but I heard that BP has been dead and BEING REPLACED........I recall him saying he was very sick before a couple of years ago. Apparently that was the time. (Obviously everyone doesn't have to believe none of what I write here! Please do your own research and check on the truths to make sure.) This info was revealed by a "friendly" alien directly to me...I think it was a couple of years ago.

Apparently, according to our star friends, number of factions are creating cyborgs with 99% organic compounds (meaning looking so close to ordinary humans) and clones. Clones are always made slightly different from the originals so the factions can tell which one is which, apparently. But plenty are made. ( ̄д ̄)

We had seen how HRC and other big politicians went ga ga on the cameras before. That includes ex-Jesuit PM Abbot of Oz, too. And those weird physical states are basically clones breaking down. And some break down pretty fast within a few years of installation, apparently! 

(In other words, they sounded as if having that issue as Problem, but they haven't been able to solve that problem all these time! Or is that because they don't care if the clones produced are bad quality ones and always need to exchange? Anyway, I'm sure loads of us remember how HRC suddenly looking 20 years younger after her admission into a hospital after being dragged into her car not looking like able to walk properly.)

Knowing how BP vids became busy over the time of GOM issue and some of his footage became important "hooks" to create further infiltration of strange info into our world from the intel communities that structured around re: the Black Goo materials world wide, I cannot totally say no for that possibility. But then, after all, his channel hasn't been making any big "hits" for us any longer. So the nasty faction's plan to continue to use BP as the influential channel has become obsolete, methinks. 

• Like 4

Dar's thread below, just in case we've forgotten it.   I recall the info about Streetcap and about BP being ill also.  Have read that GHWBush had been taken out in Japan, (when he got ill at state dinner) and had been replaced several times since then.  HRC  nothing could be, or has been more obvious. If that's the best they can do, they're failing miserably. again jmo.

https://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/7885-clones-robotoids-doubles-they’re-everywhere/?tab=comments#comment-101581

• Like 3

Andrew Basiago: Public Education about Time Travel and Health

From NewsInsideOut.com email...in case someone here finds this info useful.

Somehow I feel it's pretty important knowledge he could share with us, especially we are moving into teleporting possibilities as well.

ADB PEGASUS

Disclosure news update: Time traveler Andrew D. Basiago’s 2nd restore-eyesight operation successful! US Chrononaut’s blindness resulted from US government Quantum Access projects in time travel & teleportation. Andy’s eyesight is now returning & he is promoting public education about time travel & health.

Recommended Reading [Full 27 pages of all NewsInsideOut.com Disclosure Articles sourced by Andy Basiago’s ongoing Truth Campaign]https://newsinsideout.com/2019/04/disclosure-news-update-time-traveler-andrew-d-basiagos-2nd-restore-eyesight-operation-successful-us-chrononauts-blindness-resulted-from-us-government-quantum-access-projects-in-time-travel-amp/

Support Andy Basiago’s Continued Truth Campaign & Public Policy Development

You can help support Andy’s continued Truth Campaign & Public Policy Development by contributing to his eyesight-saving medical operations:

CONTRIBUTE THROUGH GOFUNDME: Andrew D. Basiago’s vision restoration 
https://www.gofundme.com/andrew-d-basiago039s-vision-restoration

[CONTRIBUTE THROUGH PAYPAL:PAYPAL: Donations can be sent to Andy’s PayPal address, which is: adb777@gmail.com.]

US Chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago is also a Mentor [Faculty Member] at a newly forthcoming online platform at Rise Omniversity – http://www.riseomniversity.org

At Rise Omniversity Andy Basiago is offering public online multi-part classes on: “A Brief History of Time Travel” and “Mars Exploration: The Mars Jump Room” with other Mars Explorers. You can take these first-hand exclusive classes and both learn and support Andy Basiago’s ongoing Truth Campaign in this way.

Rise Omniversity is an online learning and education virtual campus offering a Curriculum in Exopolitics, ExoSciences, PsiSciences, Spiritual Sciences, and Inner Work – Shadow Synthesis and World Compassion Leadership.

• Like 1

Julien Assange: Can Anyone Hear What He Was Saying While Getting Arrested?

I'm having almighty hard time trying to understand what Julian said as he was transferred into the transport outside the Embassy.

Can anyone decipher his words??

The tweet is of RT.

• Like 2

Someone would have to separate all the sounds, and record only his voice, I would think, then listen to it.  I can't get one single word.   What is it "they" say about one picture being worth a thousand words?  I think you know what I'm getting at.   It would be interesting to be around those who have something to worry about, today.  I just hope they can protect him from those with an axe to grind, because his life has been threatened.

• Like 3

"It would be interesting to be around those who have something to worry about, today.  "

Totally, breezy...the rats must be running pretty fast.

And sorry to hear he had to be separated from his cat. I know how it's painful so for that, I genuinely send him healing thoughts over that.

I've no idea wth really the cat did in the Embassy, but whatever the cat has done must had pissed them off enough to raise the point about it in the first place (on the other hand, another me is saying; well that was just a convenient tag they used to get rid of Julian---it could have been anything as long as people understand the Embassy side isn't asking a lot as such?), then if the cat kept on doing the same thing (again, didn't really matter I suspect, for what they wanted to get was an excuse to throw the cat out and in the end, throw the guy out)....I think any owner of the house would be pissed off at the renter who got the cat after moving in, and then not training the cat to stop the problem.

M...mmmmmmm......(´Д`)

Err...poor cat. I hope it's settling in the new home ok.

• Like 3

In my travels yesterday, I read that Julian's mother took his cat, so the cat should be fine.  Then I ran across a video from Lisa Haven about what he was saying, as they carried him out of the embassy.  Here's that video.

NONE of us know what's really going on.  We can voice our opinion, but we don't know.  Remember, disinformation is necessary.  Perhaps none of this, is as it seems, no matter from which angle we're seeing it.  We, collectively, could all be wrong, and I don't necessarily go along with Lisa Haven's perception.  After all, Q and Pres. Trump, both, have been big proponents of alternative media, and the use of it.  KMRIA posted Q's only post yesterday, and the last sentence  was "We have the source".  I'm sure that must have hit some of you, as it did me.  "All the world's a stage" and we, the watchers of this play are just going to have to watch it to the end to see what happens, and even then, we may never know the whole story.   I also think these charges in the UK and Sweden are going to fall by the wayside, that it's a distraction, and just a way to hold him in custody to keep him safe.  That the US will prevail, and our charges will outweigh all the rest, to bring him here for the real purpose he was taken by the UK.  There are many things involved here. Declass is just one of them.  A couple of the FVEY countries do not want some of that info revealed, because it shows how our staunchest allies were involved in trying to oust our duly elected President.  So it does behoove them to cooperate with us. Since many deaths keep occurring that are connected in some way,  to certain persons, Irwin Jacobs/wife the latest two, let's just pray for Julian's safety while we sit back and watch this play and history unfold.  

• Like 4

22 hours ago, unity said:

Julien Assange: Can Anyone Hear What He Was Saying While Getting Arrested?

I'm having almighty hard time trying to understand what Julian said as he was transferred into the transport outside the Embassy.

Can anyone decipher his words??

The tweet is of RT.

King's Gambit?

• Like 3

"The UK has no sovereignty, the UK has no sovereignty"

"The UK must resist, the UK must resist"

He held Gore Vidal's 'The History of the National Security State'.

He also made (7) hand gestures.

---------------------------------------------

More than 13,000 people skip bail each year in the UK. Do they have this level of surveillance or round the clock swat teams waiting in the wings? Do they have this level of planning and behind the scenes negotiations and deals?

The 24/7 surveillance inside the Embassy, which I believe is illegal, and showings of him sitting on the toilet and naked in his room is also at the least a breach of privacy, and I heard the shit smeering on the walls was an attempt to cover/block all the pin hole cameras trained on Mendax. Ha, maybe he was inferring it will all be a shit smeer in the media.

They knew this was coming, and only last week Ecuador denied this was in play. Cant trust them. The deal made by Ecuador and the US/UK must be big. All debts forgiven? Likely something along those lines.

Ecuador will be a convenient staging ground for US/UK troops don't you think? when the Venezuelan conflict becomes a reality. China and Russia already there.

Side note : Bonjour Madamouselle Breezy, one of the contributors to the book Julian held in his hand was a regular in the Evony meets. A tie in to BEZERK's greater reach? Part of the bigger puzzle?

Well, back to Assange, this truly is a sad time. The inner-anarchist in me says open the flood gates, release the lot. Nothing to hide - nothing to fear!?

As you have stated above, there will be plenty of folks with plenty to fear. But this 'act' is only the opening act and likely part of a much bigger show. The horse has bolted. It's an unstoppable force now, and will play out with much behind the scenes deal making no doubt. I truly hope nothing untoward happens. Panicked people do dumb things.

But JULIAN ASSANGE as an MSM topic is off the radar now. It's dead, drying up, non event. Even those pricks at GLP are dumbing it down. Trinity is a sell out.

Up to plain folk to keep his name out there, in any form, on any site to keep the google algorithms running red hot.

He's one of us, and needs our help, even in small ways.

PS - I'll try to decipher more of what Julian Paul Hawkins was saying

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, unity said:

Yes, RenegadeSon! Thank you for that!!

Stupid me that I forgot I even saw Tylor from the Secureteam released the news before re: Streetcap. (´Д`)

JFYI......this is an intel leak of a sort but I heard that BP has been dead and BEING REPLACED........I recall him saying he was very sick before a couple of years ago. Apparently that was the time. (Obviously everyone doesn't have to believe none of what I write here! Please do your own research and check on the truths to make sure.) This info was revealed by a "friendly" alien directly to me...I think it was a couple of years ago.

Apparently, according to our star friends, number of factions are creating cyborgs with 99% organic compounds (meaning looking so close to ordinary humans) and clones. Clones are always made slightly different from the originals so the factions can tell which one is which, apparently. But plenty are made. ( ̄д ̄)

We had seen how HRC and other big politicians went ga ga on the cameras before. That includes ex-Jesuit PM Abbot of Oz, too. And those weird physical states are basically clones breaking down. And some break down pretty fast within a few years of installation, apparently! 

(In other words, they sounded as if having that issue as Problem, but they haven't been able to solve that problem all these time! Or is that because they don't care if the clones produced are bad quality ones and always need to exchange? Anyway, I'm sure loads of us remember how HRC suddenly looking 20 years younger after her admission into a hospital after being dragged into her car not looking like able to walk properly.)

Knowing how BP vids became busy over the time of GOM issue and some of his footage became important "hooks" to create further infiltration of strange info into our world from the intel communities that structured around re: the Black Goo materials world wide, I cannot totally say no for that possibility. But then, after all, his channel hasn't been making any big "hits" for us any longer. So the nasty faction's plan to continue to use BP as the influential channel has become obsolete, methinks. 

Don Peterson, AKA " BeePeeOilDisasterGuy" died back in 2013. He died of cancer, which was diagnosed long before the BP oil disaster. (just in case you think there might be foul play at work....mmmm, maybe there was, who knows?)

I keep getting shivers down my back when I read your post Unity. Creeps me out to think of all the folks being replaced.

• Like 3

Jammer, THANK YOU for trying to decipher what was said by Julian!!!

I really appreciate your help...!!!🙏🙏🙏

Clones.......It really starts sounding like as if they are growing bad quality mushrooms or something. 🍄🍄🍄😑

Anyway, I'll share my freaky moment with you, Jammer and everyone.

I was in the flow of correspondence with this being when I shared a BP vid for whatever the reason.

He straight away told me that BP's been dead and being replaced. 

I knew BP was expressing how ill he was before, but I didn't realise how serious state he was in. This vid was something that of "recent release" from BP at that time, if my memory is correct.

My contact was basically telling me that someone else not BP was pretending to be BP, and carrying on making the vids with BP name on it, time to time AFTER he died. ....With a VERY similar voice and manner of speech BP had, that was for sure.

It doesn't really make any sense to me because I don't have other jigsaw puzzle piece to get the whole picture of wth was going on around BP. Why BP?

But as we know about the Bezerk, Chinese brief case, etc etc, while we were trying hard to understand what was happening gathering around Aco, BP was also gathering some people around him during that acute period of time from his vids.

It's no wonder that some factions were watching him, and if useful, they'd try to use him in their advantage for controlled disclosure or spreading disinfo to aid changing direction of opinions as such.

And this bit is probably what makes our hair standing up hearing it...

I think I had this conversation back in 2015.....according to you, Jammer, BP wasn't around any longer then. I didn't even know about it. 

Now, maybe some faction wanted to see our reactions when things like that happens? Like quality checking of their clones by our response to them, and see if they were good enough to fool us. 

And just for the hell of it, I tried to look up his vids now. Ggled him, NOTHING COMES UP...... 

How interesting....

His channel doesn't exist anymore?? What's the point of removing his vids? YT is not charging rent by holding his vids as such. Who wanted BP's vids totally removed from YT? 

Anyway, I can't check the time frame which might appeared after his death as such. The footsteps were cleared. So my story remains in sheer mystery and no way to be proven.

• Like 2

I think it's the re-writing of history Unity. We sometimes talk about Mandella effect, and I believe that it is a thing, but when it's so specific, like BeePee's vids, and his dedication to  recording them ALL and commenting, especially with regards morphing and things growing...... he entered a whole new level of surveillance. And need to delete, eventually, what he recorded, and commented on.

Personally, the vids when he talked about a giant moving creature on the bottom, is in my understanding, the beginning of the time when they started pumping CoRexit down there to  create an artificial barrier, sub surface, at a depth unseen by the media and even workers. The idea of layering in the waters was widely discussed, including some very cool discussion on Humpback whales, and how they used the layers to bounce their conversations around the world! But I digress.

But the CoRexit layer made the spewing oil sink to the sea bed, and the nano bacterial element of it began munching away, and after processing in their bodies, was expelled as methane and other similar gasses, which at that depth, and pressure, linked with water molecules and became a methyl hydrate. This is now heavier than water, so sinks to the sea floor. The M/H can link together, and forms a blanket, which over a massive area, and continuous oil input, and continuous CoRexit input, with continual nano bacterial processing, ends up creating a false sea floor..

At the point where it has thickness to it, the oil, still spewing forth, is trapped beneath it. It's still there, but no longer visible. The violent spewing forth of the oil creates huge waves/ripples under the M/H blanket which BeePeeGuy saw as a giant undulating monster/creature. In a way it was!

The video feeds showed that in the area of the first leak, thing got under control.  Seemed under control, even though most of us understood the BOP would never work. In my opinion it never did,, nor did they try to stop the other leaks in near by areas. They just used sleight of hand, and fooled us with a blurry video picture. (how many times have they done that!! 911, moon landings...) No more oil on the surface means they must have fixed it?

Once Obama's moratorium on new drilling was over, the really interesting thing for me was not so much who was doing the drilling, but more where and what kind was employed.

If you look at the GoM, it is a big, deep place, full of major currents, and minor (*still bloody big!) currents. All these eddies feed the Gulf loop, both in the water, and in the air. At certasin places within the GoM you have intersecting eddies that create a  vortex. These are commonly known as the GoM gyres. It's where stuff pools, and is dragged by all the currents, and they reside in basins mainly.

So my theory is that we have all this free flowing oil, hidden from view, laying under an ever growing (in thickness) false sea floor, pooling in these gyres.

Evidence of which is that new leases are IN these regions, and the drilling rig type is sub surface based. Not a conventional rig like DWH, but one that lays on the sea bed, and is remotely controlled, and pumps up to the surface with flexible pipelines, or to existing pipelines scattered all over the GoM floor already.

I think they're tapping into the 'easy' oil hidden away from view.

Which then brings us back to MIHOP or LIHOP?  or a bit of both, with concurrent operations in play? Funding for BEZERK control/maintenance may have come from the oil industry itself. We know Venter and BP were in bed, so it shows the genetic interests of the oil company.

But then a whole can-o-worms is opened after that, eh. It divided the BEZERK community, or rather polarised it.. But maybe that was all part of the plan too?                 

Been slim pickins for a long time, but every now and then a player's name pops up related to something seemingly unrelated, and you get a glimpse into the cogs behind the curtain...

Creating and controlling artificial life forms would seem to be the topic. With the centre piece being WHO is controlling and using them, to what end. BLUET's mob were talking about this also.

PS - sorry this bee so long!

• Like 6