The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Strange Case of San Francisco: A Piece of the Lost History of Humanity?

There was a researcher claiming the strangeness of San Francisco. Unfortunately I still haven't located this original person's vid yet.

But just wanted to share this for I got notably intrigued by the story. Like that of giant trees on Earth.

Apparently by looking into how fast/ how long the city got developed within 15 years since its establishment as its beginning of humble mining town was bizarre to say the least.

Check out the capacity of the town how fast it got spread. And the layout and city engineering concepts seem to be PRE-PLANNED.

Massive population expansion within that 15 years to fill in the area. Talking about it's back in 1850. How did the city actually had workers to build the city that fast that big??

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/1878-san-francisco-abandoned-and-ready-for-re-population.816/

I kind of feel we had been MEMORY WIPED many times as public for some reason....

6000 years ago was when the Humanity got dumbed down again, according to our friends from sky.

But I'm talking about just recent like few hundreds of years time, the memory wipe might had happened numerous times over that "short" period of time intensely for some reason.

That's just my weird hunch and maybe I'm on the wrong track.

But anyhow this SF research certainly got me interested into it.

Once I can figure out the original researcher, I'll drop the vid link in here.

• Like 3

@unity

Head spokesman Giannis of GHREES, the organisation our friend T here at chani, used to quote to make his point heard has suggested in his research that our population would be vastly larger than today if we did not have all the genocides on the white Aryan race and black Sirius race in the past thousand years

His calculation based on all the past genocide concluded that a few billions and some halves are missing today due to the genocides...

• Like 3

The San Francisco  part of a recent video I saw looks like it came from a video created by newearth....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqLPTe6eEeBP10Zhu5p-0cQ

• Like 2

Still Chasing the SF "RESET" Story

Thanks for the info, guys! Appreciating a lot here!! 👍👍👍

After I posted my San Fransisco related post, I lost the original vid I referred....!

Went back checking all the vids I watched in recent time, finally located it but it turned out to be a Private Listed vid so I cannot share with us here unfortunately. Damn!

And the vid was not the production via Newearth channel. It's not narrated by Silvie or none of her vocaloids were used so I can tell it's not one of her vids.

Megalithomania maybe?? I'm annoyed because running Ggl search didn't yield result on this.....and how the vid was shared was that the original vid being chopped up from somewhere in the middle as the narrator was moving on with his story. So it might had been introduced in different title coverage and SF being the 2nd or 3rd fragment of that vid. So it got hellishly difficult to chase the real original vid........

At least I'm going to jot down what the guy was pointing out to show you why I was intrigued by SF.

Here're sites for the panoramic photos taken in 1877 to show you how huge the city was, how tightly organised the city was, to grasp the insane fast build up of the city:

https://exhibits.stanford.edu/muybridge/catalog/mb109mb4776

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Panorama_of_San_Francisco_by_Eadweard_Muybridge,_1878.jpg

• SF was a "baby" young mining town in 1850. See how vast the city had become by 1877 in the pics in the links? Within about 15 years, how could they expand that fast?
  • The city structure built there so suddenly so fast looks pre-planned than just gathering population randomly as the city grew than had a city established over the years.
  • When did electricity came out? How come the city has all the street lamps ready by 1877?
  • 25-15,000 population town?? It looks like fitting for millions of people for the capacity.
  • "The World Fair", The Pan American Expo building might had been the older capitol city there.
  • In 50 yrs, wagon life style to the bustling city filled with Greco Roman archetectures. 
  • As if planned to be so, gets wiped out so often but rebuilds---mud flooding proofs are out there in SF. Another memory wipe out.

More points but I will post this post for now.

san_francisco_1915_frame_grande.jpg?1452

• Like 1

@unity  -  I have to believe the California Gold Rush 1848 - 1855 was responsible.  300,000 prospectors arrived in California, from all over, including Hawaii, to look for gold.  Many got rich and cities got built, because of demand.  The streets of San Francisco were lit for the first time in 1876, 3 years before Edison introduced his incandescent lights.  In 1870, San Francisco had a population of about 148,000.  Lots of rich people, lots of construction, and back in those days, the people were real craftsmen, many of whom worked way longer than 8 hours a day.  

"Before electric lighting became common in the early 20th century, people used candles, gas lights, oil lamps, and fires.[4] English chemist Humphry Davy developed the first incandescent light in 1802, followed by the first practical electric arc light in 1806. By the 1870s, Davy's arc lamp had been successfully commercialized, and was used to light many public spaces.[5] The development of a steadily glowing filament suitable for interior lighting took longer, but by the early twentieth century inventors had successfully developed options, replacing the arc light with incandescents."   

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_light 

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/public-lights-electricity-san-francisco-neri-8328034.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Gold_Rush

What a time to be alive that would have been, the real "wild west"! (also very dangerous)

• Like 1

Thank you for your research, breezy!! Awesoooome!! That's great to get some answers to what the guy listed out his ??? moments.

Certainly about the street lamps...woooow I forgot about the old days street lamps....seafaring Humanity of course would come up with great idea to handle lights alright.

But what I overheard which I'd like to dig further is that there are watermarks like how the sphinx in Giza has, and proving the city being built way older than it's been stated.

And also another info I got was that of SF is a city of Sacrifice for the nasty alien factions....repeatedly its used to cull off chunk of populations for ritual reasons. (I went REALLY!? for this claim though. If SF is, what about Tokyo that's been blazed by the act of war criminal and so many people with no capacity to take part in the war got burned and melted down to ash, to so many Artificial EQs done against Japan---does that makes Japan a country of sacrifice? No. There are loads of other places like that. But without able to lock on the opinions expressed and try doing the close research on it, I will have to reserve my final idea on it.)  

Ummmm I want to find out more on these claims! At the beginning of a new rabbit hole to dive in, I always feel excited. LOL

"Short Memory We Must Have A Shooooooooooort Memory"...a line of Peter Garrett/Midnight Oil's tune repeatedly ringing in my head.

From the poster's note of below vid:

"Looking at Mud Flood effected Hills in 3 cities that were erased from our reality and questioning the official reason why they had to go."

23:32~ He starts to talk about the case of Sydney, Oz.

It's about Princess St--->Princess Hwy change pointed out. 

This is a throw in for other researchers just in case the info comes handy for comparison of a sort.

Japan has got loads of historically "bad lands" with bad memories from the past. Like loads of people died at some certain places, be it sickness or prosecution areas or disaster stricken village locations, etc etc.

The locations come with ghost stories, or something bad happen when you go there.

So instead of building houses on such lands, the GOVERNMENT buy it off, then use the location for SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, ROADS and other big infrastructures like huge building on top so no people directly have to face to the effect of the negative entities or bad energies or bad mouthing of the piece of land coming from the public. 

It sounds pretty wild maybe, when the name of government appears in the process, but it was started due to down-to-earth economy driven reason, JFYI---the price of land dropping unpredictably was no good for the gov so they are moving to save their own asses by scooping such assets under their wings in the first place, too.

There are other, almighty BAD LAND the gov also knows.

The Ancient sites that just kills everyone to be there. Yeah...very bad land. There are some megalith sites from Jomon period and people just get killed over and over. So those become untouchable land. No one but the gov owns the land basically.

In recent REAL incident that GHQ in Japan encountered there was something you can even see TODAY....at Haneda Airport near Tokyo. They have this tiny shrine within the airport land.

No one could move it without people dying in the process and GHQ tried to rid it because they could use another landing strip in the location, but they moved themselves away from the shrine to create one after all....

Sorry side tracking.

Published on Aug 18, 2018

• Like 1

Harvard University uncovers DNA switch that controls genes for whole-body regeneration

Sarah Knapton
The Telegraph15 March 2019

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/harvard-university-uncovers-dna-switch-180000109.html

" “The animals just can't regenerate. All those downstream genes won't turn on, so the other switches don't work, and the whole house goes dark, basically.”

The studies were done in three-banded panther worms. Scientists found that during regeneration the tightly-packed DNA in their cells, starts to unfold, allowing new areas to activate.

But crucially humans also carry EGR, and produce it when cells are stressed and in need of repair, yet it does not seem to trigger large scale regeneration.

Now scientists have discovered that that in worms, a section of non-coding or ‘junk’ DNA controls the activation of a ‘master control gene’ called early growth response (EGR) which acts like a power switch, turning regeneration on or off.

“We were able to decrease the activity of this gene and we found that if you don't have EGR, nothing happens," said Dr Mansi Srivastava, Assistant Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University."

Scientists now think that it master gene is wired differently in humans to animals and are now trying to find a way to tweak its circuitry to reap its regenerative benefits."

• Like 3

Hi I am a frequent lurker / viewer of this cool forum for quite a few years. I recently saw that some have been researching the san francisco reset videos.

Here is a cool one I have seen recently I wonder if it is the one you watched?

https://youtu.be/AByb4mTxQVY

The work by Martin Liedtke on this subject is brilliant although I don't know if people will dismiss it as it comes from a flat farther?  I don't know if that subject is researched by those on this forum ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VzutetC2ZpMU5AyakTb6Q/videos

anyway cool site, sorry to take so long for my first post!!

• Like 5

:welcome: gary_human and Congratulations on your very first post!!!  Yes, flat earth has been discussed on this forum.  If  you go up to search in upper right, type in "Flat Earth" (include quotation marks so it doesn't separate the two words) it will bring up threads where flat earth info has been posted.  Thank you for your kind words, hope to see more of you in the future.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gary_human said:

Hi I am a frequent lurker / viewer of this cool forum for quite a few years. I recently saw that some have been researching the san francisco reset videos.

Here is a cool one I have seen recently I wonder if it is the one you watched?

https://youtu.be/AByb4mTxQVY

The work by Martin Liedtke on this subject is brilliant although I don't know if people will dismiss it as it comes from a flat farther?  I don't know if that subject is researched by those on this forum ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VzutetC2ZpMU5AyakTb6Q/videos

anyway cool site, sorry to take so long for my first post!!

Thank you for chipping in your info, gary_human! It was me who was trying to find out the info on San Fransisco.👋

YES it was JonLevi channel I got the info from! WoooHoooooooo!! You are spot on, mate!

But I'm not a flat Earther.

I came to digging the info because of the friendly space friend telling us about Tartaria and how the Humans got dumbed down periodically throughout our history.

According to them, the history on Earth for the Humanity has been cut up into pieces and pasted the way how "the power stake holders from the space" want us to believe and behave, and time line flow hasn't been naturally set for the Humanity. They did genetic tweaking of us lots times in the past.

Apart from that, there have been huge population being created to be placed on certain areas as "their" pawns.

Sudden population growth, and sudden influx of people in certain location would be normally due to the Human population just naturally expanding and causing that to happen. 

But our friends from the sky said that loads of :

1) CYBORGS OF 99% ORGANIC MATTER + 1% MACHINE had been installed into the Human societies as the soldiers for the nasty factions preparing towards their wars on Earth against other power stake holders, 

2) HYBRIDS with added alien genes were created (different factions done that to the Humans so there are lots of hybrids of different combo out there)  for "their" war and there are hell a lot of them around living among us right now (be it "good" guys or "bad" guys),

So we got complex view on how everything got messed up.....

• Like 2

OK  watched video posted by gary_human.  Noticed something, pictures of SF in 1915, show a quite beautiful city with much beautiful architecture.  That's all well and good, BUT, what about the great earthquake and fire that took place at 5:52 am, on April 18, 1906, with a magnitude of 7.9? Between the earthquake and resulting fire that raged for 3 days, 80% of the city was destroyed! Including the central business district, SF City Hall, and all the way out to the Fisherman's Wharf/the ocean. So then, in 9 years, the whole city was rebuilt??  Is that possible? It would seem to me that it would have taken at least a year to clean up the resultant mess and dispose of the destroyed buildings, if not longer. Then have to start over, with building supplies, etc.  Maybe a couple hundred thousand people could have done it, but!  Very interesting.  I think this subject could stand it's own thread. Scratching my head in wonder. Even in current times,  damage to cities/buildings/roads/streets, caused by huge earthquakes, is visible, years later.  Yet some of those pictures in that video, show none, a mere 9 years after the fact, and over a hundred years ago.  Very interesting.

• Like 3

Okey dokey, breezy, I will set up a thread about SF and shift relevant posts all there.👍

• Like 1

The scientist who says we CAN see the future in our dreams: Think premonitions are just hokum? A tantalizing book by a top neuroscientist will send shivers down your spine

• Dr Julia Mossbridge has been studying precognition for the past 15 years 
  • She believes the phenomenon saved her from being injured in a house fire 
  • The cognitive neuroscientist and experimental psychologist led a study in the US
  • Results show the human body prepares itself for changes in the future
  • Research suggests 15-30 per cent of people have had precognitive dreams
  • Dr Julia shared accounts of people who've seen the future in their dreams
  • The expert also revealed how to tell if you have the ability to see the future 

By DR JULIA MOSSBRIDGE FOR DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 09:02 AEDT, 21 February 2019 | UPDATED: 09:51 AEDT, 21 February 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6726143/Scientist-says-future-dreams.html

Neuroscientist Claims Dreams Can Predict The Future

Sequoyah KennedyFebruary 26, 2019

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/neuroscientist-claims-dreams-can-predict-the-future/

• Like 3

Dreams are our inside worlds

The awakened world is our reflection of the inside worlds

We are drifting further and further away from our dreams I feel

People I know are much more true in my dreams yet they behave the opposite way in the awakened world

• Like 1

quoting unity from above -"The scientist who says we CAN see the future in our dreams: Think premonitions are just hokum? A tantalizing book by a top neuroscientist will send shivers down your spine "   and adding - This is NO surprise to those of us with this ability.   I can only tell you that in my life, I've nailed so many things right on the money, I've left many with question marks on their face, how did you know? A lot of times, yes through dreams, other times, I just knew before "it" happened. (yes, at times it will send shivers down your spine, or down the spines of others).  I always felt everyone has/had the ability, but many simply cannot accept it or are unwilling to believe it is possible and does happen.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, breezy said:

I always felt everyone has/had the ability, but many simply cannot accept it or are unwilling to believe it is possible and does happen.  

I agree, breezy!

From the point of view that we all have one shared root in our consciousness, it means we must also share the power to pick up foreseeable futures/possible futures that appear on that time line. Maybe it's 30% of us who can "clearly" see them, but we all have the power to see in some different degrees anyway, that we all got possibilities to be able to see the future on command. 

I came across to a fascinating idea on Humanity by a scientist just yesterday.

Apparently like a school of SARDINES (lol) we seem to live as GROUPS. And the grouping somehow work as a SINGULAR ANIMAL of a sort, defending itself from external attacks like amoebae. Whoa! I think that's spot on!

The sardines forming the group and existing on its outer edge in a ball can't see what the other side of the fish ball is doing. But THEY KNOW AND ACT ACCORDINGLY------so psychically they are connected.

If humans are the same.....no wonder we share such ability to see future as the mass.

I tend to think the forming of the group comes from economic reason at first, but what if we all WANT to hang out with other humans anyway?

And I think that's how we are....we long for others to communicate, be friendly, and unite together. 

Brain surgeon used to be the head of Emergency department of a hospital in Japan said our brain has got this hard wiring that we all want to be friends and long for being together.

We are physically a friendly bunch to start with. And this is one of the reason why I believe the Humans never had sin, never born to be bad in the original state. What went wonky was what got introduced to us to MESS US UP by violence. Sorry digressing to the other side of the Universe here.... 

• Like 1

JFYI: David Lynch's Master Class for Film Making

CHANI is a CT forum but because of the importance David holds within the alien faction wars, I thought some of us might be interested in to peek into his head as a film director as to how he manages his films to show what he shows.

Here's only the short intro of it, and he's already giving us really cool insight of how to get onto making a full featured film...he's not hiding anything I feel. LOL 

(c) MasterClass 2019  Published 2019/03/19

In Connection To NZ Shooting Case

Not a breaking news so I post this here in connection to NZ shooting case. Ummmmmmmm Cabal acts and V acts messing one another and Humans are getting sandwiched in between badly......

Crusaders name change debate: NZ Government, Scott Robertson, Sam Whitelock give their views

Discussions over shaking up one of the greatest rugby teams on the planet have begun to swirl in the wake of the Christchurch massacre.

AAP and AFP
FOX SPORTSMARCH 20, 20199:23AM

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/crusaders-name-change-debate-nz-government-scott-robertson-sam-whitelock-give-their-views/news-story/427baddb672fd492b7b0c593eec331bd

• Like 1

In Connection to NZ Case---2

Just found this. Not sure for its legitimacy yet. But wanted to share with CHANIties asap.

NZ Shooter Was in Turkey At Exact Time of Terror Event there - Twice.. And German Gov Knew In Advance Both Times - Says Intel Specialist Sibel Edmonds

ura-soul

https://steempeak.com/news/@ura-soul/nz-shooter-was-in-turkey-at-exact-time-of-terror-event-there-twice-and-german-gov-knew-in-advance-both-times-says-intel?fbclid=IwAR3m_HsTbFS33pXXhF_ObTOzLdpTGjOEVXZJMeiVSKuuYYnLQRTbd9DALZs

• Like 3

23 hours ago, unity said:

JFYI: David Lynch's Master Class for Film Making

CHANI is a CT forum but because of the importance David holds within the alien faction wars, I thought some of us might be interested in to peek into his head as a film director as to how he manages his films to show what he shows.

thanks unity. I was fascinated by Twin Peaks when it came out, and other works by Lynch over time.

I could tell there was "stuff" in the work that wasn't immediate;y obvious. I'm going to go into this in depth soon.

Thanks again for the great research you do!

• Like 3

My pleasure, KMRIA, we all chip in here at CHANI!😉

Thank YOU for your research materials always!

• Like 2