The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Nolte: Fox News Promotes Microsoft’s NewsGuard Blacklist as ‘Good Idea’

Jan. 28, 2019          John Nolte

snip  -  image

"On Friday’s Fox & Friends, Kurt Knutsson gushed over Microsoft’s NewsGuard blacklist as “fair” and a “good idea.”
Knutsson said:

This is a filter. So Microsoft has decided, in their latest mobile browser called Edge, that they’re going to make this as part of the browser that you can just simply see a badge. … What it does is it comes in red if it’s “unreliable,” and it comes in green if it’s “reliable” or trustworthy sources.

The [browser] add-on is from NewsGuard Tech and its former journalists … that run it. There are actually human beings behind it, and it’s actually a good idea. When I looked pretty closely at it, it’s pretty fair. They’re giving some criticism to the left, to the right–pretty right down the middle, and they’re calling it like it is.

snip - video

Watch the full segment here at the 36-minute mark.

Knutsson’s only concern is if Silicon Valley, is if Facebook grabs control of NewsGuard, but as is, with establishment types running the blacklist, he thinks it’s pretty freakin’ awesome.

Well, of course, the backstabbers at Fox News love this blacklist. Why wouldn’t they? 1) Fox News is not blacklisted and 2) Fox News’s competition at Breitbart News and other right-leaning sites are blacklisted.

And so, what we have here from Fox News is a perfect example of “I’ve got mine” or “I’m going to appease the alligator, hoping he eats me last.”

Question…

What is Fox News going to do when Microsoft and NewsGuard add Fox News to this blacklist?

Seriously, what is Fox going to do now that it is on record gushing over just how “fair” and “down the middle” NewsGuard is? In brief, what is Fox News going to say for itself when Fox is blacklisted just in time for the 2020 presidential election, which is probably what’s going to happen?"
snip

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/28/fox-news-promotes-microsofts-newsguard-blacklist-good-idea/

So then, iow,  I'm expected to trust "former journalist's" opinions, and allow them and Microsoft to guide what I should read - uh uh no thank you.    I suggest reading this article. (LOL, no pun intended)

• Like 1

Benjamin Fulford & Simon Parkes

It was very interesting vid to view for me, as I have been ditching Ben for some time for his opinion. I started to be unable to gulp down the stories he's spitting out, questioning "so anything came true?" ...Karen Hudes and him are placed in the same bundle for me.

I can detect mounting actions which Ben's doing, and Simon has been having upper hands by being relaxed and going along Ben's tone, supporting him so Ben could calm down and not to compete....except Ben kept on doing "hey you say you know such and such, I know this which you don't know" kinda childish way of exchanges IIMHO. IDK...maybe that's his fighting spirit showing up but the vid made me to be more happier with Simon than him in the end, though the info both guys were sharing was very interesting anyway.

Obviously the vid's whole point is nothing of above.

The guys started to spit out quite interesting and important info as the vid went on. I can say it was a juicy view. 

Published on Feb 2, 2019

• Like 4

I'm with you unity re Benjamin and Karen and even some of Simon's claims don't fit with me.  But I like Simon's sincerity and I believe he believes what he says.  I'll be watching later, thank you.😊

• Like 3

Been listening to Clif High for a while, but only for confirmation with what I know from within.

Some of what Clif says correspond with me.

• Like 3

Something Very BIG Just Happened In LA! (2019-2020)  (last night)

OK, this was right downtown LA, notice NO traffic on those streets?  I find that curious no matter what time of night it was, 10:00 pm, as a city never sleeps.  So streets blocked off?  Reminds me of "Jade Helm" exercises.  Carrying something heavy - Wells Fargo bank right there too.  Supposedly going to take place for three nights.

• Like 1

A couple more videos on the "drill".

LA Helicopter update

LA Helicopter "drill" w/Seal Team 6 or Delta Forces

Wilshire Blvd. even?  Out from that Guatemalan House of Culture.  Interesting and curious.

• Like 1

More to this Military exercise than we are hearing

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1093716367742775297.html

From an anon on 8 chan

2.4.19: Downtown LA Blackhawk DEVGRU Op. 

Theory: This all goes back to the Vegas shooting. 

1. JAN 29, 2019 (TUES) 

FBI announces it is closing case on Vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, because it can find no motive. For normies, this means move along with your busy lives. For operators, this means we cannot say what really happened, but anyone involved will now be "suicided" by MIL OPS. 

2. FEB 4, 2019 (SUN) 

Cessna piloted by deep state operative, Jordan Isaacson, aka Antonio Pastini explodes in mid air and crashes in Yorba Linda LA at 1:45PM PST about the time normies are distracted by Superbowl. Let's assuming Jordan was "making a run for it" or about to commit a "false flag". 

2. Jordan was very likely a rogue CIA operative, and we now know he was a fake Chicago Policeman. Jordan has ties to Vegas since he was the private pilot most often used by Dennis Hof (Bunny Ranch), who mysteriously died in his sleep on Oct 16, 2018 after hosting a birthday party attended by LA mistress Heidi Fleiss, who is connected to sex trafficking. 

3. Jordan is also connected to Stephen Paddock through flight records showing trips between Vegas, Chicago and Mexico. Likely they were both gun runners for the corrupt parts of the CIA and Vegas FBI offices. 

4. When Jordan heard about the closing of the FBI case, he was likely alerted by a bad actor within the Vegas FBI office that he would be "suicided" by either the good guys and or the bad guys. This event likely triggered his flight attempt. US Navy launches a P-8 Poseidon over LA at 20K feet for hours after plane crash. Why? 

5. FEB 4, 2019 (SUN) 

Private video on YouTube shows a "military training" event at night in downtown LA. Video shows four MH-6 Little Bird "Killer Eggs" land with lights off, and then four groups of DEVGRU soldiers run to each helo and take off. Then we watch two "rare" specialized UH-60 Blackhawks with mid-air fueling capabilities & FLIR land in a very dangerous narrow part of the street. This action would never be part of a training exercise. Far too dangerous. 54' wing span. 

6. Building is owned by the lawyer for Allison Mack. Which connects back to Heidi Fleiss. Which connects back to Dennis Hof. Which connects to Jordan and Paddock. 

Conclusion: There are NO coincidences.

Allison Mack also ties to NXVIM

• Like 4

‘Jaw-dropping moment’: Scientists discover mysterious new communication mechanism in the brain

Published time: 18 Feb, 2019 16:18Edited time: 19 Feb, 2019 08:44

https://www.rt.com/news/451757-mysterious-neural-communication-discovery/

"Researchers studying the brain have stumbled upon a mysterious, previously unknown form of neural communication that has stunned the scientific community."

• Like 1

LOL Quickly Debunked by Everyone

The tweeting from Broome Police in Oz made people go OMG but we are not stupid. Loads of people wrote in and said it's just the light reflection.

It's a side note nothing to do with this but a weird cultural state.

I discovered that there are some pile of people in Japan just hate people doing debunking.

They are taking the action as if personal attacks made against their claims.

What a numb nuts they are, I felt, as you know I go for debunking....for chasing the Truths and getting rid of bogus claims, its important to shelf away primitive reactions like that. But oh well, different people's different opinions, they have choice if they want to continue behaving like that I guess. 

IDK if there are any other countries where has such backward attitude for debunking, but I felt ( ̄д ̄)......and I am glad to be a debunker than being an idiot just gulp all mistaken and faked stuff in as if they are truths and just enjoy freaking out.

• Like 1

Do Orgone Pyramids Really Work? Testing Different Frequencies Live

This is a vid from Leak Project and Rex doing some experiments on goodies.
I am curious and thought maybe many people here would like to check out as well.

Just started to watch it so I'm unsure about the content though...just wanted to share it with you asap for curiosity sake...lol

(17 minutes into it and Rex still fondling ideas and haven't got to the experiment yet.....meaning at least you can skip 17 minutes safely...;;;)

ROFL sorry people, nothing really amazing was going here!!! 23 minutes into it, err...the experiment is over 7 days.

Rex put everything he wants to succeed in and near the pyramid while orgone generator is running directly under the peak of pyramid.

We will hear the result in a week time what became true, then. 

(c) Leak Project  2019             Streamed live 2 hours ago

• Like 1

What is THIS mysterious spiral cloud SPOTTED near MoD testing site in Salisbury

A MYSTERIOUS cloud has been spotted by a dog walker near a MoD testing range in Salisbury, leaving officials perplexed.

PUBLISHED: 15:13, Sat, Feb 9, 2019 | UPDATED: 16:08, Sat, Feb 9, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1084914/ministry-of-defence-salisbury-testing-site-mysterious-spiral-cloud

• Like 1

David Icke Fights Back the MSM Stupidity: .......Just In Case You Care To Listen To

I don't particularly follow David Icke. I don't particularly like the guy either. But I hate the Stupid Media's super ignorant stance towards the Reality we already know at our hands. How stupid of them to be against the Humanity. If they ever come to think about believing in the freedom of speech, friggin use the brain further to learn we are in slavery. Plain ignorant dead stupid attitude they carry on.  

Below is the link to a part of a morning show, an Oz production called Studio 10 interviewing David.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@unity and everyone else, go check out the list of twitter accounts that have been targeted, that Q posted yesterday.  It's on the QAnon thread. Voices are being silenced, what does that smack of? Free speech guaranteed under our constitution, is only permitted for some these days. David Icke IS right, a dark, dangerous course, we're on.   I may not watch him much, either, but as he said, put your info out there and let everyone come to their own conclusions.  We don't need babysitters to decide what we see or hear.  Better yet, why are "they" so afraid?   I wasn't much impressed with those "hosts" either.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, unity said:

Was one of my favorite shows. I love what the writers tried to do, and the back story is amazing regarding all the white boards etc that they tried to interconnect pretty much every conspiracy there is! Makes you wonder Unity about all the other shows that got too close, or shone a light on something 'they' didn't want exposed.

Defying Gravity comes to mind.

• Like 4

A couple quotes from the article:

“The secrets of the universe,” said the man, enigmatically. “Sound, light, and frequency.”  <<<Well now, isn't this turning out to be very true?

another:

"Things were about to get even stranger: “At one point the guy puts a little vial on the table and says ‘you don’t have this in your show.’ And we’re looking at it and we say ‘what is this?’, and he says ‘this is what this is all about.’ It was a vial of gold, or fool’s gold, I’m not sure which.” Were Bryce and Brent meant to infer that aliens were after our gold, like the Anunnaki of Ancient Astronaut lore?"  <<<Wasn't our entity active during these very same years, starting in 1994?  Does anyone recall what was said about gold, by the entity? That our gold was gone, our leaders had given it away.  (has anyone actually seen the gold China, Russia, US, are supposedly hoarding? perhaps it's a different kind of gold?)  random thoughts here

I had never heard of "Dark Skys", but definitely found the article interesting.

• Like 3

Hope for the Total Control of Fire Ants: Japanese WASABI 

What we use to eat with Sushi to rid of germs in conjunction with eating Ginger slices, Wasabi, the one that can make you cry, is apparently effective to KILL Fire Ants in contact.

There are lots countries being threatened by this Fire Ant colonies, and especially to stop them at the border, the active ingredient of Wasabi made into large sheets (to wrap around containers off ships) can be used to aid all to deal with the invasions.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs13355-019-00613-5

"Abstract

Sea container has been identified as a major pathway for the unintended entry and spread of alien ant species. In Japan, red imported fire ants, Solenopsis invicta Buren (Hymenoptera: Formicidae), which are among the most harmful alien ants, were first detected in a shipping container from China in May 2017, and the invasion into Japan via the trade pathway is still continuing. To prevent containers contaminated with S. invicta and its establishment in Japan, control measures, such as repellents, are urgently required. The present study is the first to evaluate repellency of microencapsulated allyl isothiocyanate (AITC) against S. invicta, as a preliminary step to use the innovative equipment for invasive species management in sea containers. In a field in Taiwan heavily infested with S. invicta, a repellent test of microencapsulated AITC using bait traps showed that the equipment completely prevents S. invicta from accessing the bait. Due to its volatility and irritancy, AITC, a safe natural repellant in wasabi (Eutrema japonicum (Miq.) Kiudz), has not been used for pest management in containerized cargo. However, the encapsulation of AITC solves this problem by allowing controlled vapor release. Microencapsulated AITC has considerable potential as an effective measure to stop the spread of S. invicta through global trade."

• Like 5

Court to unseal Christopher Steele deposition

| February 28, 2019 07:23 PM
 | Updated Feb 28, 2019, 08:03 PM
  •  
The depositions given by former British spy Christopher Steele and a longtime associate of John McCain must be unsealed, a federal judge said Thursday.

U.S. District Court Judge Ursula Ungaro overruled the objections of both Steele and David Kramer to make the depositions public. The pair gave testimony in a lawsuit brought against BuzzFeed in December 2018 by a Russian Internet entrepreneur.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-to-unseal-christopher-steele-deposition

• Like 3

Ex-transgender man reveals ‘agender ALIEN’ identity

Published time: 3 Mar, 2019 14:52Edited time: 4 Mar, 2019 10:10

https://www.rt.com/news/452922-transgender-reveals-agender-alien-identity/

"Jareth Nebula was born a woman before transitioning into a man four years ago. The 33-year-old has now revealed that it doesn’t belong to any gender, and is, in fact, an alien."

Pics on the link.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

GOOGLE EMPLOYEES UNCOVER ONGOING WORK ON CENSORED CHINA SEARCH

Ryan Gallagher                 March 4, 2019

"GOOGLE EMPLOYEES HAVE carried out their own investigation into the company’s plan to launch a censored search engine for China and say they are concerned that development of the project remains ongoing, The Intercept can reveal.

Late last year, bosses moved engineers away from working on the controversial project, known as Dragonfly, and said that there were no current plans to launch it. However, a group of employees at the company was unsatisfied with the lack of information from leadership on the issue — and took matters into their own hands.

The group has identified ongoing work on a batch of code that is associated with the China search engine, according to three Google sources. The development has stoked anger inside Google offices, where many of the company’s 88,000 workforce previously protested against plans to launch the search engine, which was designed to censor broad categories of information associated with human rights, democracy, religion, and peaceful protest.

In December, The Intercept reported that an internal dispute and political pressure on Google had stopped development of Dragonfly. Google bosses had originally planned to launch it between January and April of this year. But they changed course after the outcry over the plan and indicated to employees who were working on the project that it was being shelved.

Google’s Caesar Sengupta, an executive with a leadership role on Dragonfly, told engineers and others who were working on the censored search engine in mid-December that they would be allocated new projects funded by different “cost centers” of the company’s budget. In a message marked “confidential – do not forward,” which has been newly obtained by The Intercept, Sengupta told the Dragonfly workers:

snip

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/04/google-ongoing-project-dragonfly/

• Like 2

Deeply Looking Into Who Alex Collier Is:

An Convicted Ex-IRS revenue officer, Ralph Amigron...OK BUT

OMG it gets weirder and weirder....please check out the vid to grip how twisted the story is around the defamed big cat of our field yourself. The info is from 2014. I was hearing the story about it back then yet didn't see this vid for sure. So now I got the bigger picture to look at.

Tere is a long time well known fighter in our field, so I don't just brush the lot off if I were you.

This vid involve; Alex, Robert Stanley with his email contents, Kerry Cassidy, Alex's core fans.....

I am glad to learn how factions are dancing behind acutely around Alex but then....do you totally trust Robert? (As someone who said met Enki and started to tell rather megalomaniac claims before he said that was incorrect? Great that he retracted the claim. He had courage to do so. Good on him.)

...Maybe it's just me who still believe Humans are all born good to start with, and just have super weak spot for Alex and others.

Still, I want to say...people do change. He might had really change since then. We can't take away the chance to change either.

And he might had been often in communication with all the beings he mentioned regardless of his background he had.

All I can say for now is that I'm sure lots of us had learned from the story he gave to us, and still want-to-believe than negate-the-lot about UAP/UFO and other mysteries anyway.

However, "Mind wiped" is unfortunately something really could have happened to someone like Alex.........so any aspects concerning his possible effect won't really work as an acute tuning folk to judge stuff, methinks. Urgh! 

I know we have acute thinking about betrayals and very weary of anyone who might had been a dodgy and smoky being to fill us in. But away from that...we also have Forgiveness, don't we? (He served for what he got caught for, anyway, yeah?)

Ummmm where to balance is the key methinks.

(c)Tere Joyce 2019            Published on Mar 7, 2019
  • Like 1

‘Like magic’: Scientists find way to make old human cells young again

Published time: 9 Nov, 2017 09:02Edited time: 10 Nov, 2017 08:10

https://www.rt.com/news/409314-old-cell-rejuvenation-breakthrough/

"Scientists have discovered how to make old human cells young again through rejuvenation. It’s an exciting discovery that could change the way humans age.

Researchers at the University of Exeter and University of Brighton found they could rejuvenate senescent cells, cells that had stopped their natural growth cycle,causing them to start to divide again. The experiment found they not only look younger, but also behave like younger cells."

• Like 2