The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

@Panx... I ran the image through FotoForensics.  The Q  does not appear to be photo shopped although the image was run through Adobe Photo shop, but most likely  for sharpening and contrast type of thing.  Do you have a link to the original source image?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RenegadeSon said:

Slightly different but taken at same time. No Q57407c193200a.image.jpg.750b07e1e1ad8e10363c508ccb094372.jpg

Good job!

• Like 2

NZ case of Meteorite....S0 says "It looked more like Colombia Space Shuttle Mid Air Breakup"

The vid has been on my mind since its release 3 days ago.

In process of checking if any info comes out but certainly a STRANGE pattern, especially S0 noticing it and commenting on it, I felt it's a special occasion we should be monitoring.

I feel it's most likely some ship got shot at. By whom to who or why, IDK. But above our heads, it's been really busy....

Published on Jan 5, 2019

• Like 1

What appears to be a REAL Stargate next to the Sun! Oh my...

I'm still really unsure if that shape is internally reflected within the camera's lens construction as the pic was taken. Anyone knows better, please chip in....
(c)MrMBB333 2019          2019/01/06
  • Like 2

Gitmo

The U.S. Department of Defense posted a press release announcing the invitation of Alternate Media to cover military commission pre-trial proceedings (military tribunal) at Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo)!

Main Stream Media was not and will not be invited!

Do you know what this means? It means the U.S Government just confirmed the existence and use of military tribunals in Gitmo!

For those who had doubted whether Gitmo tribunals are a figment of imagination for "conspiracy theorists" (Q Patriots), you now have definitive proof right here from an official U.S. government website, that military tribunals will proceed.

The case mentioned is only a preparation and preview of the bigger, more important Gitmo proceedings that will come involving VIP actors!

CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE NEWS RELEASE
https://c-vine.com/blog/2019/01/04/immediate-release-military-commissions-media-invitation-announced-for-united-states-v-khalid-shaikh-mohammad-et-al/?preview=true&_thumbnail_id=51028&fbclid=IwAR1ob7eYe-Jj2QO8l3BcSg4uLsE8UZ1MacLUq-EpaZEF4sVfTygy_5O3n5E

• Like 4

Has Ebola spread to Europe? Patient in Sweden is feared to have been struck down with the killer virus after vomiting blood following a trip to Africa

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6557539/Patient-Sweden-feared-struck-EBOLA.html?ito=social-facebook

On globalincidentmap.com the map hasn't shown any changes in a few days, but the scrooling section showed the above.

• Like 3

@KMRIA The lab test of the patient turned out to be a negative case of Ebola. So, no Ebola in Sweden, yet..

• Like 2

Things are happening in the sky that the vast majority is not aware of.

I observed the moon morphing, shaping shift, and then restore itself to it's original form.

Another source than me has actually caught it on film:

• Like 7

Dam! Yes! I was outside a couple of weeks ago and saw the moon in a very odd shape , like a distorted football.The sky was relatively clear and it stayed in the same odd shape for at least 40 minutes. A friend thought it might be atmospheric distortion, but I pointed out it was exactly the same shape for that time.

I have the drawings at home and will post next time I'm in.

• Like 7

66 deaths registered from pipeline explosion in Mexico – state governor

Jan 20-27

Lunar Phase Local Date & Time — New York, N.Y. (US/Eastern) UTC Date & Time
Full Moon January 21, Mo 05:17 AM

Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemas

• Like 4

There is a bit of a story behind that pipeline explosion, but still a senseless tragedy. 

21 dead, 71 burned in fire at illegal tap on Mexico pipeline

https://www.yahoo.com/news/many-burned-fire-illegal-tap-mexico-fuel-pipeline-023118036.html

Así recolectaban gasolina de toma clandestina en Hidalgo antes de la explosión

That is gasoline shooting into the air.  Hundreds of people and kids  collecting it in plastic containers.  Before the explosion!  How many more will sicken just from the vapors in the air, that they all were breathing in?   All for a free gallon or two of gas??  Horrific. Makes my heart hurt. 

• Like 3

Shadow Banning on YT---Glitch?

But I also heard that people have been unsubscribed with out them knowing about it, so the channel owners lose views.

And I ended up having weird issue here...I can't get rid of one of the bottom vid without crashing other editing field. I'll just leave it as is for now.

Something Really Weird JUST HAPPENED on YT

Streamed live 20 hours ago

Published on Jan 23, 2019

• Like 1