The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  

@triton  up in the top right hand corner, beside your name, is a white arrow, a left mouse click on it will bring you a drop down menu and at the bottom is sign out.

• Like 4

GAAAAAARRRHHHHHHHH I finally figured out how to see "New Posts" on pc....sloooooooow meeeeeeeeeeeee(´×ω×`)

ALL NEW POSTS:

Go to Activity Tab>unread content

• Like 5

I have just been going to Activity - All activity and it shows me everything that has happened since I was last on, including who liked what and new posts within threads.  I just click on the threads and the new posts come up. 

• Like 7

If you're on the mobile interface, I discovered a quick way to get to unread content. See photo.

IMG_2376.JPG

You can adjust filters there by clicking on "Show filters".

Also, you can see that I'm having fun with my new iOS photo annotation app. ;D

• Like 7

Kandy, THANK YOU heaps for the visual help!!!! (I'm better at visual presentations to get it than reading through paragraphs.) 

I really appreciate what you've been chipping into this thread......you've been my angel for the day!!(´∀`)∩

I honestly hate any software/hardware changes.

Only because the thirst to learn new info and wanting to mingle with nice people here are the only source of energy for me to re-learn how to go about in this format.

( *^^)o∀*∀o(^^* )

• Like 6

Its going ok---but logging on is a bit of a trial for lapyaps---anyway------------MORNING CHANITE:nicethread::hug:S :)

• Like 7

OH--by the way Breezy-would it help on the home page if the calendar was bought up to date--it is currently stuck on 26 OCT---and little white arrow at top of page does not work for me yet--thanks for all the shite you are doing for us Breezy-must be a bloody headache-glad its you and not me-coz I think I would have chucked a wobbly by this stage

• Like 6

@Triton I agree, but do me a favor please, ignore the home  page for now, and use the white arrow on this page instead.

• Like 4

I know some of you are missing the shout box.  For now chat is working, and I set it to open in a separate window. I believe I've also set it to save what you've typed in there (crossing fingers). If you type in chat and go to browse the forum, unless you've x'd out, it will stay open down on your task bar, and you only need to bring it back up again.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Jessica said:

I gave chat a try and spoke with UE for a while.  Love it.  Will come back to it when I have more time.

I missed you there, Jessica. I was scrolling through the posts, but you were gone by the time I saw your greeting.

• Like 4

Well done, breezy! It's looking great!:)

That Status box is luring me. It may become like a Shout Box itself...LOL

(Great to know that the CHAT entries get wiped out once log out...I didn't know that. )

• Like 5

Oh! Just discovered that our Blue smiley (the 1st one on the emoticon list) got changed over to the big Yellow smiley....but others have been using different Blues no worries. 

....Not sure why only the first Blue goes to a different one (´゚д゚`) but anyhow smiley is smiley so all ok!(・ω・)ノ

<Add to Edit: Did you change the Yellow smiley to Blue smiley for me for the last post?? If so, TY! But if you didn't touch it....for some reason it's changed to a Bluey.

...Maybe Aco's helping us all....?? (≧ω≦) Aww we miss you Aco! >

• Like 6

Good Morning All:  NO, the status update on the new homepage, is NOT the new shoutbox!   It was important to me, to feel Aco and all of you would/could be proud of our new site. I realize most of us have a tendency to resist change, but there was NO choice, the site had to be upgraded.   If you just take the time to look around, and check things out, you will find many improvements. Yes, it will take you some time to discover them all, but trust me, we are all in this together.  I had to set some priorities, and the shoutbox, which I know you all miss, was not #1 on that list.  It will be back, but there were other  things, such as the homepage, that had to come first. I also have to work within our hosting site's busy schedule and when iceberg can take time out of his otherwise very busy life to help me out.

I can only ask that you accept things as they come, and in the meantime explore the site.  What I encourage everyone to do, is continue posting.  Anyone who discovers a neat new feature, post it on this thread, as you will see some have done already.  I will do the same. 

In the status update where you are posting, if you click on your name, you will be taken to your own page, which I found very neat, and if you click on someone else's name you will go to their page.

@unity I did realize that the chat is not keeping logs, so I will have to check that out again.

Onward and upward Chaniites.  Thank you all for your patience, it IS appreciated!  :hug:

• Like 10

The new homepage just came up for me an hour ago.  It's clean and fresh and has nooks and crannies to explore - and keep Alzheimers at bay!:)  (And this icon always reminds me of one Acolyte often used.)  Thank you everyone for all the work you've done on this site.

• Like 8

FOR BREEZY------------:party::hug::-*

I and we do know you have done well grasshopper----------and appreciate all you do for this wonderful home we have in this 3D/4D holographic game----------

The new site is great--all is coming together---Thank you Breezy and all others that have been involved in the CHANI family-------Nick--

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, triton said:

FOR BREEZY------------:party::hug::-*

I and we do know you have done well grasshopper----------and appreciate all you do for this wonderful home we have in this 3D/4D holographic game----------

The new site is great--all is coming together---Thank you Breezy and all others that have been involved in the CHANI family-------Nick--

Hear hear i'll drink to that triton.    :champagne-popping-smiley-emotic

• Like 7

Cool a wolf pup, called iceberg excellent stuff. Like Breezy says we are all in this together. Onward and upward Chanites Thanks to all involved. PS Just realised that LOVE is involved. tee hee

• Like 6

Very happy you are able to make our home here so special, Breezy.   I can't imagine the hard work you put into it.  But you're a master.  Thanks.

• Like 5

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, but just remember I cannot do this alone, it takes each and every one of you helping me to make CHANI a success.  For all of CHANI >>:hug:

• Like 8