The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipbbg

EI Emerging Intelligence - preparation-integration - desperation-separation

Executive Documents Artificial Intelligence & Preparing Nation for Space Weather Events

Published on Oct 16, 2016
This is a bit unorthodox, as I’m usually doing the interviewing, this time, i do an off the cuff 45 minute rant on the A.I. Movement and the dependency modern culture has on electronic and computer based technologies. Two recent documents I’ve recently read titled “Preparing the future for Artificial intelligence and the Executive Order, Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events" is discussed and technology at the nano level literally called nanobots. Much of this is theory and not meant to be the absolute truth, as always, question everything and decide for yourself whats real.

preparing_for_the_future_of_ai.pdf

• Like 4

Monetizing Chatbots, AI Breaks the Sound Barrier, & Björk's Use of Emerging Technologies

http://eazlblog.com/2016/06/15/bjork/

Innovation is PR’s best friend
Because Björk is such an innovator and always delivers the unusual and unexpected with every project or album release, she is a real life, walking PR machine. This surely isn’t the focus of the art she creates or what she’s has in mind when she’s in the studio, but it certainly doesn’t hurt when it’s launch time.
From an album made entirely with human voices to stunning visuals created by costumes and sets that are creative on a different level, Björk’s work naturally receives the attention it deserves. It’s just that interesting and immersive.

The Björk Digital exhibit takes her signature innovation even further with 5 digital experiences, including virtual reality rooms where you can immerse yourself in each of the four music videos released last year (see Stonemilker below) or play with apps and instruments from her 2011 album, Biophilia.

• Like 2

Unite Europe 2016 - Next Generation AI for Unity

Emerging Tech Virtual Summit 2016 The Next Generation of AI Chatbots & Cognitive Services

• Like 1