The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prismatic Eye

Planet Quarry?

This is kind of fascinating.. I thought it really deserved it's own thread, when it got to Devils mountain part I was hooked, keep with it till then... I've never come across this idea as it's presented here. I recommend headphones as narrators accent is heavy and you need to get use to it to pick out the words but he's a good sense of humour. See how far you can extrapolate it and if it works but i have some questions still but I like playing with my perception so it's fun as going to see movies like Lords of the Rings...   : :)

• Like 9

Watched this earlier today as well....very interesting indeed. I have always thought the petrified forest national park remnants were odd also. Why would there not be more locations elsewhere? I haven't looked yet to see what other places on EA-rth have petrified logs.

I was also stunned about the Devils tower hexagonal shape shoots going vertical, as well as the other locations he showed on the video. He did kind of loose me when talking about the volcanoes and mountains but need to watch the English voice as well.

• Like 3

didnt philipbbg post this  on another thread...its a remarkable video and i struggled through the first heavy accented one and will now watch the engrish on on the weekend.

i now look at our glasshouse mountains with different eyes

• Like 3

Yes phillipbbg posted this.  I can only say watch it.  Boggles the mind, really.  Find yourself looking w/a different perspective.

• Like 3

Once you tune your ear to the Russian accent I preferred the Russian narration the sense of humour only works that way for me! ;)

It's fascinating. I mean I had questions about height of trees, you know the atmosphere we are told is 23 miles high.... so did these trees go out into space? Fascinating idea. 

However since you can let your imagination free on this one. How about instead of building buildings, do you grow silicone trees and house entire cities in them, is this the tower of Babel writ large! Is this a former civilisation we are dealing with. One that by the opening comments of the video revealing most of the CO2 is captured in Antartica, seems to have been burned out of existence. I'd like to know more about that opening detail as the entire premise hinges on this idea. 

These structure start to look like those elevators into low earth orbit the kind Arthur C Clarke and other might have have imagined. 

It definitely puts the origins of mythological inputs for works such as Lord oF The Rings in a deeper light and other stories. 

I thought the planet being a quarry tied into the idea of earth being mined for natural resources. I thought the volcanic idea interesting that might be more controversial than anything but being somewhat unfamiliar with geological study n depth can we say that all is know truly? 

Someone made a point of GLP about the root systems, oh my thing about the, alls those stories of underground works and we do know that there is a lot under and in the crust we hardly have an inception of... one poster suggested this is why Gov's build near certain mountain (formerly giant trees?).

• Like 6

wow, interesting to say the very least.

The author of the documentary had this to say yesterday:

"We live on a quarry, we know almost nothing about our planet, 200 years+ history is just a big stage. All "forests" are not older, than 200 years. All our so called "rocks" and "mountains", "volcanoes", "deserts" are just a silicon vegetation, or wastes of mining activities. Our so called "masters" are killing our world, and we must open our eyes and rethink every aspect of science, before it is not late, we are not cattle, but sons of the intelligent Creator. I hope it is now more clear for you."  Людин Рɣси

• Like 6

Thanks Prismatic Eye and Phillip

Here is PDF attached below

They tell us that we can't become very tall because of pressure and oxygen, but what if we had massive trees?

B) Technology did it.

C)  The elite did it.

Conjecture: They have dug out and destroyed the Old Organic World so you won't know any of its history and they can then rule the 'New World.'

Conjecture: Maybe if the trees grew so big that they reached the dome then they would have to cut them down to hide the truth from us.

D)  Maybe there was cataclysmic fire, and afterwards, the burnt areas where cut so future generations would not see, or the burnt areas just fell away.

E)  Maybe others from one of the other Vedic Varshas (see my flat earth Vedic documentary) came here and mined, and went and built some nice cabins and boats on some other land?     Maybe Noah and co (Gilgamesh etc) went a bit nuts decking out their boats?

2) When did this all occur?

Well they say the oldest trees are near 6000 years old, but i don't trust 'they' - so it could be much more recent.

This gives new meaning to the Jack and the beanstalk story, which we know goes back to the early 1700's - probably from much earlier.

Flat Earth has no Forests - human amnesia is lifting.pdf

• Like 7

This is the greatest video I have ever seen. Blown me away. It is personally connected to me, because I started wearing Gemstone just few weeks back and it completely changed my life.

There was only silicon life no bi-pedal organisms, carbon form of life is fake and engineered. If god had to choose between Silicon and carbon to create life...He would blindly choose Silicon because of its binding with oxygen, which are more stronger than carbon , which means you could live forever, and never decay...Just like crystals.

From the beginning we never had a chance.

This is the biggest conspiracy than flat earth and Illuminati...I don't know why the BLUE ETs hid this from Alec, not even a hint?

I'm creating another video which will prove..Oceans never existed on earth, Earth was flooded with Ocean...way way before bible, jesus and god stories...because the largest valcono and deepest spot in the ocean are side by side...:) 

• Like 6

This video has been rattling around in my head since I finally got to watch all of it and I certainly see landscape with new eyes.  But I might have missed something or it may not have been explained.  Who/what was doing the mining, what were they mining and how far in the past are we looking?  Other than silicon trees and minerals, what else was here?  It doesn't feel like a human/carbon entity-friendly home.  Where do the tales of Atlantis and Mu and all the rest fit in?  I don't think it really matters that we've possibly not been told the truth about this, I don't think we could grasp the full story now.

I see a lot of beauty in this world, even the 'old' mining pits like the canyons and the valley I live in.  Perhaps that previous world was discarded, even maybe because the mined product ran out, and then it was time for another life form - us, to move in and have our turn, or at least to experience it in a different way.  Like houses anywhere, we upgrade, downgrade, just move on.  And in the end, to me, it's consciousness that travels. 

As with so many mysteries, who bothers to go to the indigenous peoples of the earth to find out their stories?

• Like 9

I came across this program called 'Talk is Cheap' and they displayed short, concise descriptions of the first 3 densities (the 4th difficult to read here, but you'd get the point).  Minerals (and water) being the 1st, plants and animals (no ego) the 2nd, and us w egos in 3rd.  I think this could describe what's going on here.  The mining story could still fit in.

post-2458-0-42145700-1471054482_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-30142000-1471054494_thumb.jp

• Like 3

I dont know who was doing the mining but perhaps they wanted gold and silicon..imagine if the grand canyon was one big gold vein 

• Like 5

Everything is evolving, and Gaia, our 'Mother-Earth' is no exception.

As we evolve, we move, and Gaia, along with the other planets have not always been in the same place, and certainly not exposed to the same 'energies'.

Gaia has also bee expanding, growing, and this reflects in the level of 'gravity' - as Gaia grows, so the perceived 'gravity' increases. But Gaia, and her life-forms are basically Carbon-based, with the occasional interactions from Silicon and other (yes, there are other bases) life-types. The great rifts in the landscape are 'stretch-marks' where the land has stretched, so Gaia can expand.

What you are seeing is an 'almost' parallel form, where a few life-forms have crossed the divide between worlds, where they do survive for a while, but since they lack their kind, soon die out (leave).

Gaia herself has 'experimented a few times with forms such as silicon, but her Love/Light energy has been and is Carbon-based.

Where we are getting deformed/corrupted carbon forms (such as 'Black Goo), these get eliminated as Gaia moves into higher dimensional/energetic realms. Those that try to disrupt the uplift of energies back to Creator-Force hit the law of Karma, which is a law/force that goes beyond Creator and puts it's 'imprint' on everything.

• Like 7

I think they dug Ocean more than the Surface as we see it. Earth was totally mined out guys. We are indeed living in a giant Quarry Waste as described in the video :(

I had to make a video as this is bugging me out, Mariana Trench was dug out by these Aliens for something

• Like 4

Many years ago, I was chatting to a 'person who had been there'.

This person was telling me of an Australian Navy Survey shop that had been traveling from Rabul to the (I think) Solomon Islands.

This night, the echo sounder went off the bottom of the chart, and didn't show back for 24 hours - the bottom of the chart was 40,000 feet - so the water was deeper than that.   The Mariana trench is only 36,000 feet deep.

• Like 5

Our Atmosphere Is Leaking Oxygen and Scientists Don't Know Why 

Sept. 24, 2016

"The Earth's atmosphere has been leaking oxygen and scientists don't know why. Researchers discovered that over the past 800,000 years, atmospheric oxygen levels have dropped by 0.7 percent. How exactly did they discover the leak? By observing ice cores from Greenland and Antarctica, which contain trapped air bubbles representing snapshots of our atmosphere over the past million-odd years. Gizmodo reports:

By examining the ratio of oxygen to nitrogen isotopes within these cores, the researchers were able to pull out a trend: oxygen levels have fallen by 0.7 percent over the past 800,000 years, meaning sinks are roughly 2 percent larger than sources. Writing today in Science, the researchers offer a few possible explanations. For one, erosion rates appear to have sped up in recent geologic history, causing more fresh sediment to be exposed and oxidized by the atmosphere, causing more oxygen to be consumed. Long-term climate change could also be responsible. Recent human-induced warming aside, our planet's average temperature had been declining a bit over the past few million years. [Princeton University geologist Daniel Stolper] added that there could be other explanations, too, and figuring out which is correct could prove quite challenging. But learning what controls the knobs in our planet's oxygen cycle is worth the effort. It could help us understand what makes a planet habitable at all -- something scientists are rather keen on, given recent exoplanet discoveries. Stolper's analysis excluded one very unusual part of the record: the last 200 years of industrial human society. "We are consuming O2 at a rate a factor of a thousand times faster than before," Stolper said. "Humankind has completely short-circuited the cycle by burning tons of carbon."   <<kind of blows a hole in using CO2 as an excuse for "Global Warming", doesn't it? Make you wonder why that part was "excluded"!

"Abstract

The history of atmospheric O2 partial pressures (PO2) is inextricably linked to the coevolution of life and Earth’s biogeochemical cycles. Reconstructions of past PO2 rely on models and proxies but often markedly disagree. We present a record of PO2 reconstructed using O2/N2 ratios from ancient air trapped in ice. This record indicates that PO2 declined by 7 per mil (0.7%) over the past 800,000 years, requiring that O2 sinks were ~2% larger than sources. This decline is consistent with changes in burial and weathering fluxes of organic carbon and pyrite driven by either Neogene cooling or increasing Pleistocene erosion rates. The 800,000-year record of steady average carbon dioxide partial pressures (PCO2) but declining PO2 provides distinctive evidence that a silicate weathering feedback stabilizes PCO2 on million-year time scales.  

I'm going to cross post this on PrismaticEye's thread, because of the silicate, oxygen, CO2 reference.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/353/6306/1427<<can anyone get to the complete article? 
  • Like 1