The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JammerAAP

Waffle Rock

Hi All.

There was a concept in one of the Transformer films where they stated that Hoover Dam was created not as a dam, and power generation facility, but as an excuse to cover an alien artifact 'ebe1' and the 'cube', in millions of tonnes of concrete, to conceal it and stop and transmission from it.

When the UFO and ET phenomenon starting to take hold in the 40's, the military(s) really took control and began cover ups the world over, including making movies to discredit actual accounts etc, and dismiss them as rumor, and sci-fi.

In 1930 a small village called Shaw, in West Virginia was flooded to create 'Lake Jennings'. The lake wasn't there in the past, it is an artificial lake that was made by the US Army engineers who installed a dam on the Potomac River which flowed through Shaw, thus creating the lake.

At Shaw, there was an ancient rock known to the ancient Indians that inhabited the area. It was a sacred rock to them.

The actual discovery of the rock was made public in 1984 where it was called “The Waffle rock” due to its curious geometric pattern. This incredible piece of stone was initially buried but was moved from the area during the construction of the Dam.

Was the dam a mechanism to cover an exposed ET historical site? The exposed rock was 'saved' and moved, yet was faced down so as not to show the amazing surface structure.

When it was turned in the 80's the stone was left in its current upright position.

There is no geological explanation that really explains the rock apparently. Personally, I havent seen a structure like it in ancient buildings or patterns of flooring etc.

post-4792-0-28117500-1470490515_thumb.jp

post-4792-0-23190500-1470490528_thumb.jp

• Like 14

Very interesting Jammer, I was at an ormus workshop years ago and westarted talking about differant off topic stuff,, one was a slide or two of a photo of this small platform with this similar waffle like design, the man who made it and the photo depicted that it was an antigravity device, the anti gravity effects where from the waffle design and the platform was used to fly like a magic carpet , it was speculated that even bee hives becouse of there configuration had some magnetic effects as well this apparinety took place in the early 1900s hungarian inventer , i beleive ,, but i would have to find my notes as i havnt found anything online about it, barry Carter was doing the speaking at the workshop at the time

• Like 10

Wow! Amazing reply Shawn. Makes you wonder whether these things paved the roads or ramps leading up to the pyramids and other large structures, and were used to float the large rocks.

If this was some kind of landing platform maybe? or ramp from one, that the visitors used to off load cargo, then maybe that's why the Army engineers coverewd the whole area with a lake.

In to too hard basket to explain. At least they didnt blow it up in it's entirety!

I've been playing around with geometric shapes of late, including breaking the pyramids a part into smaller pyramids.

It blows me away that I can make a perfect three (or four including the base) sided pyramid, where every face is equal, and put four of them together to form a regular pyramid.

The different configurations are equally interesting, and create different orgone energy types and outputs.

OK, I am getting back to the point!! LOL. The different three sided pyramid configs and their differing outputs have a common link, in that the angled verticies are what the energy flows around, or is harnessed by.

In the patterns of waffle rock, I see similar verticies, but in a flat layer.

As you pointed out, it may be a levitation mechanism. If you wanted levitation in one direction only, then maybe you have to flatten out a pyramid side, and you get energy flow in one direction only.

The platform that interacts with this flattened surface might be like a Nth and Sth pole of a magnet.

Wouldnt it be amazing if it was all this simple?

Here's a couple of shapes/configs I've been playing with before I 3D print them. You could use these everywhere, and most of the time they would be hidden. It's just the interactionary device required to hook in to the energy that is required. I wonder if waffle rock is a big clue to that? If you ever think of any more info. on this Shawn, I'd appreciate it! Thanks for your input.

post-4792-0-13346800-1470530104_thumb.jp

post-4792-0-04031500-1470530307_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Hey Jammer.

Do you have a 3d printer and a shared interest in these "old finds" things that none can explain?

If so I really want to point out an amazing "flying device" found in Egypt. Made a paper copy of it my self and it worked quite well. 3D printing would be even better to determine what the hell this thing was/is.

amb

narnug

• Like 8

Hi Narnug, I dont personally have one, but have access to a University one I dont need to pay to use!

That propeller thing they found in Egypt is also one I'd like to make scaled models of.....

Can you upload a picture of the flying device? Is this one of the ones Von Daniken was discussing?

With regard to the waffle structure, I am trying to find some pics of the lattice structure they said was part of the Roswell wreckage. I recall the flower like symbols, and a mention of lattice.

• Like 9

It is the propeller thing. My english is rusty. Better to use the word propeller then flying machine :)

I made one of paper, not suffisticated, but drew it up on my mac, cut out and glued together.

When I realeased it from an altitude it, of course, spun around and defined gravity for a moment (with the help of air).

Now we all know that if it is made from something more solid then paper it can do much more than "fall down slowly".

Think it is kind of cool you are using time on these things. And not the least that you have access to some gadgets (other then a normal printer, scissors and some glue :) :

amb

narnug

• Like 8

I thought thats what you were on about too---what about a water pumping device?---water and the Pyramids go hand in hand

• Like 7

To update my earlier post on the flying platform, its a long read but quite interesting

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/wg/Grebennikov/Grebennikov-Eng.htmpost-1508-0-64711700-1470754052_thumb.jp

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subtleenergies.com%2Formus%2Fwg%2FGrebennikov%2FGrebennikov-Eng.htm&h=rAQHUTSIm

Try the bottom link it goes to a fb page then i clicked follow link , hope this works....

• Like 6

Hey JammerAAP

Suddenly thought about you when I was into some pattern.

This is kind of a 3D version of the Flower Of Life. Am drawing it for another thread.

The pictures I will post are the basic start. They are all of the same thing. It is a 3D "path" of the movement of the center (like in flower of life) but this time in 3D but not 2D. Along the finishing points of the lines of direction I draw lines. They become Hexagons. 3 of them in total.

When I look at this from different angles I get the following patterns:

Here I put a sphere into the 3D picture to try to show you the dimension of it:

post-1325-0-05312600-1470858362_thumb.pn

And here are the patterns it gives from different angles. Note that you can rotate it 30 degrees when comparing to patterns, not more. (I drew it this way because it was easier, hard enough like this. You should tilt it 30 d.)

post-1325-0-79351100-1470858473_thumb.pn

post-1325-0-30722700-1470858493_thumb.pn

post-1325-0-86089700-1470858509_thumb.pn

Wish you luck with your search.

amb

narnug

• Like 4

This is a great example of what is known in the geological world as a "honeycomb" rock formation.

Honeycomb rocks are rocks formed by an intricate dance of weathering, chemistry, and mountain building. But it's a long, slow dance; honeycomb rocks take millions of years to form.

Honeycomb rocks are stones that have a pattern of lattice-works or cells in the surface. This pattern resembles a honeycomb, from which the pattern takes its name.

8460230_f520.jpg

http://hubpages.com/education/What-Are-Honeycomb-Rocks

• Like 7