The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
akman786

Is CERN LHC a scientific experiment or something else?

I was overlooking CERN LHC this sunday evening, where I had made a very powerful invocation to cleanse this area of all negativity and Plans against humanity by the Elites/Cabal. What do you think is really going on down there? 

cern.jpgtimetalk....By Clif High

Aug 3, 2016

perspective....

...about CERN and their LHC....so let's examine the idea of it all... the biggest 'science experiment' the world has ever seen.The biggest machine humans have ever built. It is so big it spans whole countries, underground. The most complicated machine humans have ever built. More copper wiring than some countries have for electrical grids. It uses more electricity in a single 'firing' than all the previous use by humanity up to 1958. They are trying to increase its electrical potentials.

Then there is all the strange and spooky conspiracy sheit around all the imagery, but that distracts from the central idea problem with the LHC. Humans, even the bizarro elites, are never ever in any point in history been so 'generous' with academics. Look to reality and any school you have ever been at...did you see them dripping in brand new giant wild ass science experiments? In fact, isn't the 'underfunded research program' so part of our culture that it is cliche? And aren't they constantly seeking your money for such things as 'the war on cancer', and other forms of the collective good being supported by donations.

Then there is CERN, and their LHC....which i don't think IS involved in smashing particles together. Reality, in my experience, does not work in such a way that academics would ever get this level of planet affecting money for an 'experiment'. In the world of the elites which is where all funding starts, there is no charity, only return on investment.

So what are the elites getting for their investment in the LHC?

• Like 13

i have always thought it was about time travel, which then became connected [in my mind} to the Mandella Effect...which all seemed to start around the same time.

• Like 8

Well as far as I understand , the whole idea was to be able to open portals to other dimensions in teh attempt to reach enthalpic peaks of matter, which would cause matter shifts into other dimensional realms, perhaps time travel may be an effect thereof, however, it has clearly gotten out of hand with the attempt to bring other dimensional creatures here... a no no for sure. This has been discussed here on Chani in other threads.

With any luck that machine will be shut down soon.

What they must be realizing right now is- when you punch a hole into another dimension- you create a bridge to that place, an exchange has to occur, and they do not know how to handle what they have done. 

• Like 9

Maybe the question is - "Who is behind CERN?   Higher or lower entities/energies/people"???

Maybe to answer this:

If it were "Higher", would it/they need such machines to do this, me thinks not, as higher beings can do it without machines....

Then, that leaves "Lower" beings....

Then, the question, why?  

As thy can not 'transcend' and go to a higher spiritual level, are they trying to stop others from moving higher..

Or, are they trapped here, and being somehow pushed or thrown out with the rises in energy levels, they are trying to make a 'wormhole' to another realm where they can happily live and survive?

• Like 8

There are quite a few threads on CHANI discussing CERN and the LHC. Forgive me if I post in the wrong one.

I just saw this vid today, and decided it for myself it had to be shared in this context,though I am suspicious of the recording artist being informed of the happening, and maybe even a part of the event depicted in the video. English is not my native language so I cannot discern with much accuracy whether his reactions sound genuine or if he's just acting. The same question goes for the recorded ritual. It just looks a bit too theatrical though rituals usually do. Is this just a prank, or is it for real.

My initial feeling leans towards a prank. That still doesn't answer the question of the huge Shiva statue in the courtyard as has previously been discussed here, and on the web.

375B1A0100000578-3746669-image-a-19_1471

Video at link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746669/Human-sacrifice-ceremony-Geneva-s-CERN-laboratory-involving-cloaked-men-stabbing-woman-night-investigated-chiefs-world-famous-science-centre.html

• Like 2

Alright, Jess. Apologies for double posting this click-bait. Also, The Daily Mail is a big red flag.

Anyways, didn't know it was old news but was suspicious of this ritual being performed in the open in a semi-public space. That doesn't rule out these kinds of shenanigans going on in a basement somewhere for real, though.

• Like 4

CERN admits thier real Mission THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Here is the video he is talking about

Collide Geneva - Final presentation by artist Cassandre Poirier-Simon

• Like 4

ACCESSING THE BEAST: CERN, AI & Quantum Computing -- Anthony Patch

An interesting conversation/interview.   

• Like 3

CERN SUFFERS MASSIVE EXPLOSION

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/cern-suffers-massive-explosion/

I tried to chase up the info in the vid, in relation to what Simon Parkes noted about CERN as well.

....Nothing gets yield by Ggl search on the scientist, and the source page doesn't show any link to the sources.

I have nooooo idea how it all started except maybe between Simon and the source page without any links to their info source, we maybe boosting it full on. 

I wish the story is true, though if so, my condolences sent to the lost lives and their families.

But there must be some reason why this news came out. I really don't see the feathers to be roughed up by Simon in this manner at all for it only tarnish himself, when people discover the info was a total BS.

Did someone want to see how fast Simon takes the info up and then how fast others just take in the news whether it's true or false...in other words, a psy op of a sort??

• Like 2