The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Weekly One People Show by Lisa Harrison and Dani

Holy MOG! I had to laugh, and be serious ...is that mirth and reverence?....Anyhow great stuff. Have to check out more. Now I am convinced even more of the timelines shifting as I have suspected for years now. It is obviously increasing, and I had an experience where I saw a woman I knew who had died two years ago driving in town a few weeks ago...wow... I did a double take but it was her...Now , I have experienced this many times, the sense that the world was similar but different, the first time some 16 years ago. What I thought had happened was that someone had made a journey through time and changed some little thing , so when I went to get my special halls I liked, the man said they had never had them and he had worked there for two years, ( and i'd been there two weeks ago to buy them)...so ok. Timelines shift and are now physically  integrating- interacting with each other as shown in the mans video of the plane entering from anther field. Parallel Earth, but which one(S)? and why?

The interview I heard with Simon Parkes recently had a man phone in who said that he and some others had witnessed a red and black swirling sky over the area of CERN and Simon said that they had virtually shut down its' ability to interact with dimensions. But clearly, the girls show that there is quite a lot of activity at CERN as of late which coincides with the callers' testimony...and what are people experiencing?... rifts in timespacematter.

Ok so maybe I missed something but it does look to me like that a rift has been opened, albeit perhaps not as large as they hoped...and now we are presented with a choice perhaps...

• Like 4

Ok so ladies I hope you see my comments- The microwave decibels from all the HAARP and superdarn, towers, all over the galaxy I think as well, are pumped with these harmful rays, so everybody is getting sick...I saw yesterday in my home town, a city worker spraying something in various places like he was spraying for dandelions but then he went up to the manhole in the middle of the street- right in front of me- and sprayed down there...holy sheep shit batman- that ain't right! I guessed nanoparticles to speed up the process...either that or straight up poison...

The Moon ripples are the same frequencies only one can see them due to no atmo...which are coming from likley the planet Saturn, but certainly from further out into solar system. The Moon is or carries a large transmission station which teh rays piggy back on to send through the ionosphere to the Harrp and superdarn- did much research into this and saw that clip before...

my call you were witnessing an actual HAARP or similar attack when the sky split- the birds experienced aggression and the obvious phenomena is accounted.

• Like 5

Here is this weeks discussion, I was unable to attend and have not listened yet, having said that the girls and their live audience are usually great listening and inciting

• Like 6

Thanks Phil, for the above video, #4 - but so long!  There wasn't anything that was new, just a couple of things that I've come across and would like to further investigate.  One was the idea that our timeframe has been tampered with, that hundreds or thousands of years have been inserted into what we've been told.  And the other idea is of 'background people' that when interacting with you or with a new, conflicting belief, are seen to be reprogramming themselves with the new information.  I guess I'm happier then, to see the people that matter to me with a 'roll their eyes' look (and hope that knowing will sink in later), and knowing that they aren't 'background'.

This further brings home to me that we are 'strategically placed' at the moment.

And I love the ladies!  But I wonder if Lisa should be drinking that much distilled water?

• Like 5

Thanks Phil, for the above video, #4 - but so long!  There wasn't anything that was new, just a couple of things that I've come across and would like to further investigate.  One was the idea that our timeframe has been tampered with, that hundreds or thousands of years have been inserted into what we've been told.  And the other idea is of 'background people' that when interacting with you or with a new, conflicting belief, are seen to be reprogramming themselves with the new information.  I guess I'm happier then, to see the people that matter to me with a 'roll their eyes' look (and hope that knowing will sink in later), and knowing that they aren't 'background'.

This further brings home to me that we are 'strategically placed' at the moment.

And I love the ladies!  But I wonder if Lisa should be drinking that much distilled water?

fully agree it was long and for us repetitive but for a growing audience I think they felt the need to establish a go to show for new learners to reference in future time bites. 

• Like 6

Thanks Deekin yes Dani is having issues with internet as is Lisa also I think they are trying to resolve a series of issues in an effort to solve past conflicts with other provider services whilst testing several platforms. Zoom is good but its ISP issues from what I can gather in Malta as well as Oz

• Like 5

Moses and those horns... it was only a small part of their show and they were treating it as a Mandela Effect, and it may well be for them. I clearly remember watching a John Romer series on TV probably in the 90s about the Bible.  The explanation for horns seemed to be a mistranslation, but the site below elaborates that Michelangelo was trying to depict rays of light in marble:

http://taylormarshall.com/2013/08/the-horns-of-moses-defending-michelangelos-horned-moses.html

Further down however, is Charles Heston holding TABLES, not tablets of the 10 Commandments - one of the more recent MEs.

post-2458-0-81308100-1473978681_thumb.jp

• Like 7

Published on Oct 3, 2016
Oh What an Interesting Weekend, eh?

This week on the One People Show, we discussed the latest rumbles out of Russia, the world wobbling with a gut wrenching whirl, and a huge amount of fuckery that played out during the weekend in the world of politics, religions and other bullshittery.

Removing the shackles, HERE:

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.c...

• Like 5