The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Suuzzaannee144

Nubian Pyramids- A New Focus

Hi everyone I just had to share something I learned while I was away this past week... I met a couple of fellows who do tesla and pyramid experiments. I learned about the Nubian Pyramids which teh Russians have been doing experiments with for some time now...the fellow said that the focal point with these run close to the ground which I think would be great for growing crops. It is all to do with teh angle  from the point , which is 72 degrees as opposed to 51 or so degrees. Also he mentioned that when the Russians did experiments with them, the ground underneath attracted water, then they changed molecular structure in some substances!!! He also mentioned that the person who gave him that info said that they were not allowed to publish their findings...

coppens_pyramids02_01.jpg

Here is some info on them:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/coppens_pyramids02.htm

post-5-0-96605000-1466812055_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

watch this vid from the 5.05 min point see how they show there is a force emitted from a small pyramid.....

• Like 11

Hi Su'144, the different pyramid shapes, sizes etc around the globe, in terms of their function, energetically, is a fascinating thought.

Their placement also adds to the mystery, as I personally dont think they're accidental or spontaneous in their placement.

The tuning fork theory is one that comes to mind, in that they might be resonating in line with other like shaped/proportioned devices around the globe, the solar system and even other systems.

With such a low centre of energy, the Russian research into the Nubian pyramids might suggest it is linked more to the 'earth' of the Earth, rather than insulated like the Egyptian ones.

This'll keep me reading and researching for days. Thanks for the thread topic.

:)

• Like 10

Thank you Breezy. I had a few issues getting on. I think I was typing the wrong password! LOL.

@Sue'144, I just re-read the title of this thread you made "Nubian Pyramids- A New Focus".

I think that is the crux of the matter! The different shapes seem to FOCUS energy in different ways, maybe even different plains.

I 'dabble' in a lot of things, and it interested me that new patents for solar cells use a surface area made up of pyramid shapes, from (3) sided right up to (6) sided.

The (4) sided ones are tall pyramids, like the Nubian ones. For any given square inch, you multiply the surface area, and hence photoreceptibility hugely by using a pyramid shape.

• Like 7

Hi Su'144, the different pyramid shapes, sizes etc around the globe, in terms of their function, energetically, is a fascinating thought.

Their placement also adds to the mystery, as I personally dont think they're accidental or spontaneous in their placement.

The tuning fork theory is one that comes to mind, in that they might be resonating in line with other like shaped/proportioned devices around the globe, the solar system and even other systems.

With such a low centre of energy, the Russian research into the Nubian pyramids might suggest it is linked more to the 'earth' of the Earth, rather than insulated like the Egyptian ones.

This'll keep me reading and researching for days. Thanks for the thread topic.

:)

Oh no problem good Sir and welcome to Chani!

• Like 2

Thank you Breezy. I had a few issues getting on. I think I was typing the wrong password! LOL.

@Sue'144, I just re-read the title of this thread you made "Nubian Pyramids- A New Focus".

I think that is the crux of the matter! The different shapes seem to FOCUS energy in different ways, maybe even different plains.

I 'dabble' in a lot of things, and it interested me that new patents for solar cells use a surface area made up of pyramid shapes, from (3) sided right up to (6) sided.

The (4) sided ones are tall pyramids, like the Nubian ones. For any given square inch, you multiply the surface area, and hence photoreceptibility hugely by using a pyramid shape.

not sure I understand "photorecptivity"...

• Like 2

Hi Sue, may I call you Sue?

I have a tendency to break off in multiple directions. The photocell line was in reference to increasing surface area. The more surface area you have the more power you can generate from a cell or array.

Usually cells are flat, so one square inch is just that, a square inch worth of potential power generation. But make a heap of little pyramid shapes in the same square inch, and all of a sudden the surface area is increased dramatically, with each pyramid having four smaller faces. You have increased the surface area. The type of pyramid shape that is working best is the thin tall version, which is like the Nubian ones.

Now whether the increased power is JUST from the increased surface area, or from the shape itself plus the increased surface area is another thing.

But the Nubian shape seems to focus energy in a different manner to the Egyptian style, and the Mayan, Incan, Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Brittish etc versions.

So maybe the shape and composition is designed to harness and focus energy or vibrations, or frequency. Each different shape and composition is then used to do different work.

.. then there's placement, and timing...and harmonics with other installations..

• Like 6

watch this vid from the 5.05 min point see how they show there is a force emitted from a small pyramid.....

So this explains honey bee's flight.

'Technically' they shouldn't be able to fly, nor should many insects, but if they use this phenomenon to create antigravity / hyper atomic resonance for want of a better description - then they can fly!

OK, so I jumped again... but doesn't this just make your head bounce around! Bring in Tesla's experiments into levitation, and maybe these Nubian pyramids especially, which seem to effect ground level, might be mechanisms for transportation?

• Like 5