The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Dreamer

Nexus Conference 2016

Hi everybody,just a short report on Nexus 2016.I had the pleasure of sharing 3 days of wonderful talks with 2 lovely Ladies by the names of Deekin and Imelda.We shared food,wine and toasted to the triumphs,tradgedy and losses of Chani over the past year.We also met up with a few not so active members namely Mungamine Boy,Bad Hair Day and Mesmerise and of course Nex.He actually mad a point of chasing us down for a few quick little chats between talks .If or when He decides to rejoin in discussions is up to Him and not for me to discuss.We were very disappointed that Blue didn't make it in person [He has obviously stood on some very nasty toes] He actually spent Friday in detention in Brisbane ,was denied entry into Australia and was flown back to New Zealand.We got too see his talk via Skype,absolutely mind blowing.Nex  was also involved in this particular talk and also shared a bit of what Acolyte  had passed onto him on his visits to South Africa .I won't go through all of the speakers because it will take me all night and I'm sure Deekin  and Imelda would like their input also.I would strongly urge anybody who didn't live stream to buy the DVD of the conference to do so,you wont be disappointed. My personal favourites were Pete Smith [Quantum Consciousness] Don Chism [ Gut Bacteria  and Nutrition ]  John Rappaport [Vaccinations] and  Duncan and Blues talk o n "Black Goo ". After the conference finished today we had a little chat and said our goodbyes till next year.Over too you Girls!!

• Like 20

My brain is still trying to put it all together...I was intrigued with what David Paulides said and stunned that the news of some of those missing people in Australia was news to us all and yet had happened this year, what was interesting was that searchers heard her cry out for help...and yet nothing.

I see it did make the news... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-12/search-for-missing-blue-mountains-woman-enters-fifth-day/7241898.

I cant remember the other ladies name and cant find the relevant info atm.

Jon Rappaport was engaging, funny and backs up my reasons to stay well away from the medical cartel unless I break a leg or something drastic.

Karen Ong and her report on the clever ,{ but not clever enough for you n me} ways gubmints like to disinform, confuse and belittle people who break away from the matrix of propaganda to try and reveal some obvious truths.

I have to admit the Steve Parker who did the talk on Cannabis as a medicine was a close favorite, but not entirely because of the information he was sharing but because of the man who sat down in front of me and then left just before Steve finished speaking. I can smell bacon anywhere...lol To that man, if you are reading this ...corduroy pants went out years ago. Send in someone else next year and Ill see if I can pick them as well.

And again, the conversations in the breaks are just as riveting as the speakers on stage or skype.

Barry Eaton is the Darling of the Nexus Conferences and I love talking to him, I finally bought his book and he autographed it for me...I took Co-evolution to the conference to get it autographed as well, but thanks to a frightened gubmint Blue was not allowed in...amazing how Blue has got them scared. "The pen is mightier than the Sword"

A big thankyou to Deekin and Mr Deekin who graciously shared their apartment with me...maybe next year we should all share , that will help to bring down the cost.

Anyway...Im tired and I want to do some follow up research on some things that David Paulides said, and then hopefully Ill remember the other stuff I was going to look up

Oh and I have to also say that ending the conference with Peter Smith talk on the afterlife and alternate realities gave me a warm glow all the way home and into today

• Like 13

Thank you for posting about the conference, Cosmic Dreamer and Imelda, I was hoping you would.  Sorry to hear they wouldn't let Blue into Australia.  I find it strange that they let him get to Brisbane, then not let him in.  Did David Griffin take part in that particular talk? You didn't mention him, and I thought he was supposed to.

• Like 3

Yes he did...David Griffin was great and he also said some things that I cant remember right now, but I was smart enough to write them down, I think he has a great interest in linguistics and I must look further into that, he was a very fast talker and very interesting, the Black Goo talk was another highlight for me and I have since found out that Black Goo is making its way into Venezuela since 2012...https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/44hgcq/til_there_is_a_mysterious_expanding_black_goo/

I think it was suggested that Black Goo has "mind control" properties and I wonder if that is part of the unrest in Venezuela atm

Breezy, perhaps the Strayan Gubmint likes to play games with people like Blue. They told him it had something to do with his visa and held him in detention for a few hours before sending him back to N.Z...he must have really got under their skin hey.

• Like 9

Just got in - 9 hour drive (by Hubby) so I'm/we're zonked. Lots to take in and savour. NOBODY seems as Mandela Effected as me, but at least there's less eye-rolling than in the real world.

• Like 10

G'day

I am back, again.

As per my previous posts I have been having a lot of crazy stuff happening to me (not me being crazy, or delusional either). And it hasn't slowed down. Even people around me cannot believe a some of it (even when they witness it). A friend administered reiki on me a week ago which has really helped to get me grounded as it was all getting to me.

Locally I have a strong circle of friends, most of whom are Nexus readers, or at least respect my outlook on life. Many were coming or wanted to come but when the day came only one was with me.

I drove 11 hours straight to get to Nexus and just got home from another straight through drive.

About an hour into the trip to Nexus we were both yawning and I didn't think we were going to make it there. We checked the red Elanra and it wasn't turned on. After turning it on, I was fine for the rest of the trip. Thankyou Elanra!!! Again!!!

We stayed in a unit at Mudgimba with the Brisbane Nexus Discussion Group. Rita and her associates are just amazing!!!

I have had the Chani site bookmarked in my weekly list of things to do but it was the old URL and was not working. It was great to catch up with other Chanis and find out why. And that is why I am back.

The conference? well it was definitely worth the trip.

I probably spent too much in the trade hall but I am happy with what I got.

My advice to all is that if you have not been to a Nexus Conference, you have no idea what you are missing. The first time I went on a whim, and this was my 8th conference.

I am going to work hard at getting more friends to come next year!!!

Unless the Black Goo gets me.

• Like 13

Synchronicity - 4 of us women at lunch, look at the socks 3 of us chose to wear, without consulting each other... 

post-2458-0-99668100-1466509223_thumb.jp

• Like 13

:welcome: back MungamineBoy.  Nice to see you on CHANI again, perhaps the email I sent, last November, went into your spam folder.

• Like 3

Nexus Conference Day 1:

Naturally I was attracted to some presenters and their work more than others and may expound more on them.

Don Chisholm spoke on gut health and his glowing energetic testimony to the way of life he follows made me want to tighten up my own health regime.  He's in his 70s and is a bouncing picture of health.  If shopping in a grocery store, "Shop around the edge where the real food is.  Shop on the Edge."  (Imelda loved his choice of jackets.)

Mark Langdon presented scalar energy and emf protection.  We all knew the dangers of our emf products, wi-fi and especially mobile/cell phones.  He was promoting a product built into devices to make the world a less polluted place.  It could be a temporary answer, but my hope is in free energy and NO pollution.

Narada F. Vantari & Pratima M. Sephton presented Indonesian mystery sites, particularly Gunung Padang, that further showed how much we don't know about past civilisations and should open up more work in uncovering this site and expanding our knowledge of it.

We watched the film premiere of 'Packing for Mars' - fascinating.  I need to watch it again (and again) to take it all in.  Major reference was the movie from the 70s, ' Alternative 3', that I was not familiar with, and was meant to be fiction.

Giants - suppression of reports and evidence, was the final presentation of the evening by Hugh Newman.  At this late timeslot many of us were tired and saturated with info from the day.  He had a lot of info on giants mainly gleaned from old newspaper clippings as official records showed nil.  I think we all just want to acknowledge that they have lived (and may very well still live) to fill in gaps of our history.

• Like 9

Nexus Conference Day 2:

Jon Rappoport at 78, is highly entertaining and knowledgeable on many subjects, but targeted the medical system in this talk.  He was basically preaching to the converted, but there are always tidbits of information to pick up.

Dr Michael Salla spoke on parallel and secret civilisations, an area I haven't particularly looked into, but found quite plausible being a child in a US military family where none of us knew what our fathers really did.

David Paulides spoke on missing persons of 'Missing 411' (and others) fame.  He is interested in people that just disappear, particularly in parks, National Parks in the US, UK, and Australia.  Key points were that:
-  victims were often young or old or disabled, (except for another group of young, healthy, intelligent, single men he mentioned later).
-  terrain was often granite rocks/boulders.
-  weather often involved water - fog, snow, mist, rain.
-  victims simply disappeared without trace, occasionally found alive but disoriented and rarely found dead.  They were not considered suicidal.
-  official searches went for 7-10 days, family contacted and searches abandoned, never to be further investigated.

He relayed two separate Australian incidents in 2015 of missing elderly bushwalkers in the Blue Mountains and none of us had remembered hearing of their disappearances.  One of them was on a mobile phone and left a hair-raising message as she vanished.  Neither have been found.

With the giant granite boulders/rocks, many of us thought of the 70s movie, 'Picnic at Hanging Rock', where a group of schoolgirls goes for a walk into a mysterious area of boulders (granite?), never to be seen again.  Supposedly fiction, but the ending was left unexplained.  One empathic woman at the conference told us she'd gone to those rocks and felt an energy there.  As she stroked the boulders she felt she was being absorbed by them and only pulled back when a group of noisy hikers came up the path.

At question time when asked about psychic help, Paulides said he didn't use it and that many psychics knew the mystery but none offered to help.  I think he's missing out on crucial information here.  He considers psychics uninterested in becoming involved and doesn't use their services.

As compelling as the topic was, I couldn't focus well at the end of the day, or was it a trance?  Black Goo was the topic and Duncan brought everyone up to date on what we already knew about it as most of the audience didn't.  David Griffin spoke quite quickly, too much for my tired brain, and I missed a lot.  It was great to see Alec Newald, even on Skype, but I must have missed important points too.  (Imelda and Cosmic - help fill in the gaps!)

• Like 10

Having grown up in the Blue Mountains I can relate to what your speaker is alluding to, there are many secrets there that we locals don't write about. The originals have similar dreamings as well. 

This recent public works has a classified side to it also just to ponder upon

http://www.tunneltalk.com/MacDow-Mar95-Blue-Mountains-record-breaker.php 

Would have been good to hear his detail to compare with own experiences

• Like 7

Nexus Conference Day 3:

I really needed a good chunk of sleep and I missed some of the first 3 presentations.  I was alert at the beginning, but as keen as I was to listen, I kept drifting off.

I cannot clearly comment on Brendon Murphy's DNA activation - Pleiades?  Ant People around the world?  (Imelda and Cosmic - please elaborate.)

Karen Ong's 'Be Witness' talk, her personal expertise in how corpses should look and her sharp eye in discerning alterations and cover-ups in the immediate disinformation crusade after the recent presentation of the alien body in Mexico were her focus.  Again, we didn't need to be convinced this was an alien body, but the disinformation was quick and extraordinary as well as disappointing.

Steve Parker presented medical cannabis and took us through the forms it can be used and some of the evolving legalities (in Oz).  Well-spoken he needs to be, as he must walk a fine line in these times with carefully chosen words.  It's early days for an apparently ancient tried and true treatment, too long covered up.

And finally, Peter Smith.  I was wide awake by now, the final presentation of the conference.  I heard Peter last year, liked his work and read his new book about life between lives and alternate realities (read alternate timelines, ME, etc.)

One of the regressions he recalled was of a woman who, between lives, was describing the point of choosing her next life.  She described 3 or 4 points/portals?, and as her attention was drawn to each, the others would seem to collapse into nothing.  After the choosing and living of that life, at times MAJOR choices would come along - like moving house or changing jobs.  At that point her consciousness would split into 2 paths and one of those before life portals would come alive and into play, and so her consciousness would experience both lives. 

Peter also talked about consciousness in totally different dimensions and that this is being reported more and more often.  We seem to be in a tough, dense world here, as we've often heard Duncan say, but we're truly brave and learning a lot, and in some cases reporting back to our soul families.

As Imelda said earlier, we left with a warm glow.

Personally, after this conference, I feel a lot of scenarios of fear and peace have been thrown out in the past and meanwhile we've been making our choices of them.  People and situations are settling into the places they're meant to be, ready for...The Next Big Thing.  I feel confident and expectant of a new, amazing way to BE.

• Like 12

:welcome: back MungamineBoy.  Nice to see you on CHANI again, perhaps the email I sent, last November, went into your spam folder.

G'day

That is about the time I had a bad fall off the headboard of a trailer into the A-frame and then face first into the sharp bitumen.

I broke a front tooth and gashed my legs bad, so bad that I did not even look for a couple of hours.

Both legs got infected, turned blue and swelled to at least twice their normal size.

The first course of antibiotics did not do anything good and the second course of stronger ones just made me crook. Really crook!

I was going downhill fast when a friend gave me a big bottle of Colloidal Silver.

I threw the antibiotics and went with the CS. Several times a day I rubbed CS on the wounds and swallowed a spoonful after swishing it in my mouth.

The legs got better fairly quickly and now wear a scar on each leg.

Getting my stomach going again was a big task. I took Probiotics but I did not start to come good until after threw them and I ate some dirt from my garden, as well as plenty of healthy locally produced food.

It was along journey back. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

• Like 14

Thank you Deekin for writing all of that down for the rest of us.   Yes, and if the room is dark and warm, like it was in 2011, it's easy to nod off, no matter how good the speaker.  I'm glad you all got to go, the conference has it's own energy, and it's always nice to meet up and visit with others.

@MungamineBoy  Sorry you had such a bad time of it, but happy to hear you mended, back, and stronger I'm sure. (I cringed, hearing about your fall, as I did something similar, but not as bad as yours, also breaking a tooth, etc., a while back.   You just know you don't want to do it again)

• Like 9

I wish I had known people from this site were there. Was a great three days. I personally loved the hemp guy. I bought some hemp oil and my dry skin on my hands looks amazing now. (and not dry) Brendan (Kundalini guy) was also fascinating, and I think whilst he concentrated on the self, what he discussed could be taken so much larger in concept to the whole vibrating, resonant universe. That topic on the Nubian pyramids links into this thinking also. Hmmz, maybe if there is a conference next year we could meet up? Maybe a secret call, like Kakaaah, Kakaaahh or the like!! ( and get friendly with the hemp guy hehehehe!!!  )

• Like 9

Hey JammerAAP..we will definitely catch up with you next year. Can I ask what state you are in ...{drunken is not an answer...lol} {well it is , but not to this question} 

• Like 7

Barry Eaton always interviews some of the Conference presenters for his Radio Out There program.  He'll have material for the next few weeks.

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/ 

Current Program 599 Week Commencing July 1st 2016

Frank Jacob – Packing For Mars

• Like 3

NSW. I have a feeling that's you in the purple. Yes? :)

I was going to say "no" but I think the others have turned me in...lol

• Like 3

Don was the first presenter.  Interesting interview.  He nearly died at the age of 2 from a boiling water accident and was in ill health for 50 years.  Now 70, he's a picture of health and wants to share his knowledge.

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/ 

GOOD HEALTH ESSENTIALS

July 15th, 2016 by Barry Eaton

Current Program 601 Week Commencing July 15th 2016

Don Chisholm – Achieving and Maintaining Good Health

• Like 2

No news yet...if it goes to Sydney, maybe we could all go to a David Icke conference, its only one day but the people I know who did go are raving about it

• Like 1