Targeted Individuals: T. I.s   This is a massive field to cover and I'd appreciate people chipping in to spread the news about there are peeps who are genuinely having very difficult time being suppressed badly. It ends up connecting to surveillance scenes, Alien abduction cases, UFO scene, even to paranormal activities etc etc etc. Obviously the thread should be focused solidly on T.I.s. But just like the Hybrids are becoming more spotlighted, T.I.s issue also seem to be spotlighted in unison. So here we go...   When someone speaks up that "I'm watched for 24/7!", we are taught to basically back off and to think "OMG this person is delusional; this person may well be a megalomaniac; seeking attention for 5 minutes fame" etc etc etc.   But wait.... There are too many people coming up and showing us some proof that they are not mad, they are absolutely harassed by something/someone for some reason, preventing them to have the life of their choice and quality for a being with freewill to practice.   There are peeps coming out with their CT scans, X rays and MRI readings etc showing IMPLANTS embedded into their bodies. They really do exist IMHO.   You may think they are alien origin. Some are. But not all. Some are MILITARY origin, created by the Military Ops. These cases are called MILAB cases. (MilAb=Military Laboratory Experiment--->easier to remember as Military Abduction)    The people who are suffering from these go through abduction cases that made look like alien abduction cases but in fact they were carried out by the Military people. So it gets really confusing to analyse if one case is a Milab case or genuine alien case when you are to discuss about any abduction cases....but we need to know about both cases.   T.I.s also include those who were killed by the Cabal after becoming targeted by them for disclosures, whistle blowing, and more...   And as you go look for the vids of T.I.s, you'd be facing to some peeps you might think they are literally "mad". I understand your reaction, but I think it's best to be on the fence, not taking any sides, for what we'd be after is the real info. Also it's best to hold the understanding that these peeps were copping full on mental and physical suppression since their childhood, so it's also understandable that they might copped secondary disabilities from the issue they suffer for prolonged period of time. I personally try to surpass all those secondary attributions that were quite possibly derived from MILAB experiments done on them, and try to see the core issue that people are presenting.   I start with some links that may help you to reach T.I.s related sites and vids.   I was to get the link to a person's vid from Bases pile to introduce here, but those were removed from the list and can't access them. She was working at the UN, had massive number of implants all over her body which she could detect by RF checker, beeping everywhere....and the MRI images. They were really there... So instead, I leave a link to another T.I. vid from the Bases.   (Mid way onwards the presentation is uploaded. This bit was a lot more juicier so you might would like to skip to 47:22~ or so.)   Here's a person the Bases peeps consider a victim from Targeting. An awesome doctor. So sad she's gone now...but then again, she might be laughing with joy now because she never thought the death was the end of the "being"... And she went to explain that it's energy that are holding our physical bodies, and the energy itself doesn't have genders (thus LGBT, asexual to hermaphrodite issue happens, according to her)...etc etc etc, she really was an INSPIRATIONAL speaker IMHO.      MILITARY ABDUCTION & EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT TREATY – COREY GOODE BRIEFING PT 2 http://exopolitics.org/military-abduction-extraterrestrial-contact-treaty-corey-goode-briefing-pt-2/   And here's an article about how the Cabal is trying to trash the movement of disclosure on T.I.s...   NY Times hit piece on Targeted Individuals says, believing that the government is targeting its citizenry is a “mental illness;” ‘10,000-plus crazies banding together, paranoid https://www.intellihub.com/ny-times-hit-piece-targeted-individuals/