The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

Today, I discovered a Japanese translated article from AFP talking about how much donation the French people gathered to reconstruct it in Yen.....880 Oku yen, it said. Their faction is trying really hard to mibilise as much energy to support themselves of.

Source--No Sub: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190417-00000001-jij_afp-int

And this is also today, I got some sort of surface intXX stuff about GRAYS (in Japan, from Japan? Also got to consider about them and Japan) and this French connection; the Grays decided NOT to attend the French major race in October, meaning there was some sorta plot of the nasties meeting in France in Oct and that's not happening, "after Japan/Grays considered the situation". How interesting the flow of info it is considering Japanese Human nation is fighting off the French Connection so full on for some time now---see re: NISSAN-Ghons-Renault-France-Japan issue. Massive fight is happening against the nasty faction from Human's side. 

Source--No sub: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190417-00000052-dal-horse

• Like 2

First thought - with comms locked down (think Q) then persons have to be there in person to oversee events/handoff comms etc. etc. - Was Obama there too or just Wifey? 

• Like 1

A bit strange that is.  From what I read, it appeared he wasn't with her,  but all I can find about him was he responded on twitter, but no info on where he physically was.  Almost as though everyone was  taking pains to avoid giving his actual location.  We know he was in Germany on the 6th, so I'd have to believe he was in Paris somewhere.   Perhaps he was with Macron at the time of the fire?

• Like 1

Robert Steele: Notre Dame Cathedral Burning False Flag, Complicity of Pope, Organized by Macron, Merkel, & May, Each a Satanist, Goal of Saving EU & Central Banks UPDATE 5    April 16, 2019

"I was  devastated by the total burning of Notre Dame cathedral, a place where I once prayed in thanks for one of my son’s who survived what might otherwise have been a certain death. The parallels to both the Reichstag Fire and 9/11 loomed. Then I heard from the shadow foreign minister of France and I believe all of the following to be true and an indictment of Macron, Merkel, May, and the Pope — Notre Dame would not have burned as it did without the explicit complicity of the Church — and key police, fire, and government offices in Paris — in detail, in advance, and into the future.

01 Canadian intelligence officers who went immediately to the site for a first hand look were prevented from getting close.

02 No electricity in the area where the fire is alleged to have started.

03 Two dead within the fire, both evidently murdered (two bullets each)

04 No helicopters brought in to fight the fire

05 Dysfunctional water spraying machine, a mockery of a fire-fighting performance

06 Official narrative pretending it was an accident was immediate and clearly on the shelf and ready to go.

07 Timing impossible to dismiss — intended to prevent announcement of Macron’s loss in the national debate inspired by the Yellow Vests.

08 Afternote A: anniversary of the Titanic that was precursor to the creation of Central Banks and the subversion of all governments.

09 Afternote B: This is intended to save the global financial system owned by the Satanists by saving the European  Election in May, anticipate a call for “financial solidarity” that keeps France trapped in Europe by “EU” agreeing to pay for the renovation of the cathedral.  “EU” and Central Banks are the beneficiaries of this false flag event, along with Macron as the token leader of France on behalf of the Satanic Deep State.

10 Afternote This is an intended “death blow” against Western Civilization. Although the Muslims are not being blamed, the sub-text is Frankfurt School / Tavestock Institute fundamental: whites and the West are shit,  hail all illegal immigrants, transgenders, and fat stupid people — the sheep of all sheep.

11 Afternote The roof of Notre Dame was original to the 13th century and has survived all wars, all manner of natural hazards. This was the single most precious asset in France, not so much a Catholic religious asset as a national spiritual cultural asset. Final conclusion: the Satanists are DESPERATE." 

snip

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/04/robert-steele-notre-dame-cathedral-burning-a-false-flag-with-complicity-of-the-pope-organized-by-macron-merkel-and-may-each-a-satanist/

https://mobile.twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117938596952993793 >video = no one in church = who is this then?

hmmm, definitely something amiss with all this, and all feeling like part of a bigger plan.

• Like 3

33 reported dead in South Africa flooding, mudslides

https://www.apnews.com/30cc1cda59a54ad095f6a84327d6d670

"South African media report that 33 people are dead from flooding and mudslides in the country’s eastern KwaZulu-Natal province."

As we knew how April and May would be blood shed months especially, I feel loads of places world wide are used for sacrificial grounds....praying for all those who are affected by all the incidents. 

Sri Lanka's massive multiple Daeish terro attacks are significant one, starting the Daeish acts from Asia. But there are loads of other incidents linking in as massive ritual act of activation.  

• Like 2

Apr 26th  – May 1st – GRAND CLIMAX DA MEUR

oral, anal, vaginal

Apr. 30th – WALPURGIS NIGHT

(Blood Ritual) Animal and/or human sacrifice

MAY

Screen-Shot-2017-09-02-at-11.39.07.png

May 1st – BELTANE 

(Sexual and blood rituals) Greatest witches sabbat. Human sacrifice Fire Festival, Coven Initiations (Fire and Orgy Rituals)  Oral, anal, and vaginal

I'm sort of expecting something major on May 1.

There is the Q post MAYDAY! MAYDAY!MAYDAY! for one thing.

I've got a bit more to add to this.

The most recent Vincnet Vendetta video: 333

vv.thumb.png.8f87254fc2511c1b74f265ad3ee28d11.png

The recent Dante Santori video which to me gives a very credible account.

ds.png.64a2a473bee8badb279622f277f1c618.png

And for a bit of weirdness a serial brain vid which references 74, with the gematria signficances

I had a look around couldn't find the serial brain source for 74  but found this

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2014/04/74-jesus-cross-and-lucifer-and-occult.html

Later. looking at my flashdrive.. another reference to 74

aaa.png.70040570a09fae3789abff5dd4893a22.png

Trying to get a predictive pattern.

?NASA and FEMA Will Simulate an Impending Asteroid Strike Next Week

NASA Is Running a Huge Simulation to Prepare for a Doomsday Asteroid

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/nasa-fema-asteroid-preparedness-tests-emergencies

• Like 2

1st May: Bad Sex Magic vs Positive Sex Magic Battle Happens

Japan is standing up to break up the nasty energy of 1st of May.

The 126th Emperor takes his seating on 1st May. Japan will be in full celebration then.

Please pray for Japanese nation for they are fighting full on against the C and V tentacles. 

This is possibly their biggest fight back action made against the grips of the nasty aliens.

The New Emperor will be meeting with the Goddess and form the alliance after they have their first sexual meeting. (This is why Japan always had male Emperors and only handful of female Emperors existed. Not being sexist at all. It was because the Goddess needed a guy to copulate with. She won't be doing it with women. It's the system installed 2676 years ago for the protection of the nation.)

(See the above post of KMRIA talking about the sex rituals galore intended for 26/4-1/5. The situation is literally about the V/C's Bloodshed Sex Magic VS Japan's Peace Treaty Sex Magic wishing the Peace For All. That's why I am writing this is a huge battle picked up by the Japanese nation against the nasty alien factions. For the Sex Magic to work, if there's no love, the upper gate won't open. With fear, the lower gate would open, but no way they can open the upper gates. Japan will open the upper gate on 1 May. It's for the fight for the rights of the Humanity on Earth. It sounds weird but please give cheers to the Goddess and Emperor to have a good bonking together on 1st May. A Great bonking between them means hell a lot for all of us, Humans.  Err...not a laughing matter...but lol...)

JFYI, Japanese Emperor has to live as a shaman. There's NO freedom of thoughts or freedom of time, food, sleep pattern, schedules per day. The guy has to live as a shaman, nothing else, to keep on praying for Japanese safety. Just think about this---do you think you want such restricting position even if you get waved at by the nation? It's the highest price they pay to be in the seat.....live without your personal wishes. It's a huge task.

What about the "Kings and Queens" of other countries? Do they totally stop taxing people when their countries go into famine or other difficulties like Japanese Emperors did?  One of the Imperial teachings in Japan goes like this; without the people, countries won't exist. Without the people, no kings or queens can exist. Thus the ones who are on top must pay respect and appreciation to the nation under them and always do the best for the nation.

How many kings and queens actually think like that, I wonder. Our understanding about how things should be are so dampen and trashed by how the crazy blood liners took over the power-stake-holding positions for too long and did what they wanted to do by suppressing the nations, not about what the nations wanted to do.

• Like 3

令和の時代楽しに頑張って、全部の世界に幸せになりましょうよ、ウニ千!

• Like 2

me tell u - Obama accident by April 27th 

Maybe it's not always literal - I wonder,  nothing happened physically to Obama that we know of but an Obama (at least one) was present when the Notre Dame "accident" (arson was ruled out very fast) occurred mid April. 

From the linked article above - "Authorities said they suspected the fire was caused by accident." 

• Like 5

"So you can stick your little pins in that voodoo doll
I'm very sorry, baby, doesn't look like me at all
I'm standing by the window where the light is strong"

Leonard Cohen.

May 15 Kosmos Day; the extensive references from the entity's  may 15 postings  to the Hellenic "Kosmos " day suggest that odd things are going to happen until

May 18 5:11 P.M. Full Flower Moon

18 6 + 6 + 6

• Like 3

Ana addition.. I haven't done this in a while but recently I stumbled over a stnchronicity involve Jung's Red Book, a work of fiction.. and just oddness, so:

a.png.0a8033c0c246cfda95a56e765d9f9579.pngb.png.e5defc3be9e20d8d7e3357a23865dddb.png

Incidentally both Bohemia and Bavaria are named after the Celtic Boii or Baiovarii "cattle" tribe.

Brussels 50.8503° N, 4.3517° E

Houska Castle 50.4909° N, 14.6240° E

http://www.tresbohemes.com/2017/04/houska-castle/

ADD:i got another of those strange Messages in draft:

GC GB is R Roman

Galactic centre/ Great Britain/ Rome ? Don't know what that extra R s , if so .

Galactic centre "says" Great Britain is Reptilian Rome? Or GB is attuned to GC?

• Like 3

And 18=6+6+6 <Edit to Add; whoa sorry I just realised KMRIA had already written down on the 18 business! Pardon me for butting in...>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2019 at 3:47 AM, KMRIA said:

"So you can stick your little pins in that voodoo doll
I'm very sorry, baby, doesn't look like me at all
I'm standing by the window where the light is strong"

Leonard Cohen.

May 15 Kosmos Day; the extensive references from the entity's  may 15 postings  to the Hellenic "Kosmos " day suggest that odd things are going to happen until

May 18 5:11 P.M. Full Flower Moon

18 6 + 6 + 6

I had a dream two nights ago or maybe Saturday in actuality, I was at dinner with Leonard Cohen. 

The point is I’ve specifically asserted to others and maybe even posted here that you need to expect at least one avatar of you not in your sight or control runs in a simulation somewhere. Most probably at least pentagon right.

The real number could be higher and all of varying qualities, platforms.

Simulating scenarios to understand outcomes is normal for military planning etc. etc.  but now tech is so cheap and everyone has given their data away for free, it’s obvious that commercial application would tend the flourish in such conditions quickly 

• Like 5

Additional information:

Blue Flower Moon in May. ... The astronomical season started with the equinox on March 20, and the first Full Moon alignment was less than four hours later; on March 21. The second Full Moon was on April 19, and the third, the Blue Moon, is on May 18. The fourth and last Full Moon before the June solstice is on June 17.8afa52d248.jpg.c8db3def723cac566fb80b68aaed04db.jpg

(C%Pd from Gloop:

17 Days That Will Live In Infamy: May 18 (Full Blue Flower Moon) Through The New Moon On Monday June 3. (June 3 is end of Ramadam)

This Saturday May 18 is a full moon which will be exact at 11:11pm France time. On the Jewish calendar, this full moon is known as second Passover. This holiday is all about a second chance no matter what, no matter the level of impurity. It could be called the “Door of Doors”

Second Passover represents the power of teshuvah — the power to go back in time and redefine the past. Contact with death/distance from life is transformed into a more intense involvement with life; distance into a greater closeness. [link to www.chabad.org (secure)]

Note that POTUS’ misspelling of ‘cemetery’ Monday and the picture of Trump next to the 1/19 tombstone relate directly to the theme of this “Friday & Saturday” (Q #16/grab the popcorn/popcorn day) which is the transformation of death, the Door of Doors. Is this the keystone?

In January, anons also tied in Q 1543 “full moon coming”, looking at the Friday & Saturday 1/19 which was also a blood moon eclipse. Now, after Trump references the cemetery again, we have another “full moon coming” connected with resurrection from impurity of death"

Blue Rose was a top secret joint task force of the United States military and Federal Bureau of Investigation, formed in the years after the official closure of Project Blue Book in 1970 to investigate cases of a paranormal nature, as well as "troubling abstractions" that Project Blue Book could not resolve.

• Like 2

Machupichu Closure 15 May-28th 2019

I almost put this news into the Surface Intel thread but this place is fitting as well.

Main 3 locations within Machupichu will be closed for the visitors 15-28 May 2019 according to this Yahoo! Japan article.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190511-00000029-jij_afp-int

They close fairly often so don't be alarmed on that itself. You can suss out when they are reopened for the visitors and go then.

https://www.incatrailmachu.com/en/travel-blog/machu-picchu-closing-2019

As you can follow KMRIA's posts above, 15 May on wards we got hefty timing with Blue Moon as well.

The RITUAL TIME for sure.

And we know that some of the very acutely important points around the world where accumulates some energy get used as the ritual grounds.

Machupichu and other Pyramids get used for those situations by the factions. (That's why I was getting angry at the idiot photographer bonking a woman on top of a Giza pyramid and taking the photographs of their action. They are now arch enemy against the Humans as far as I consider.)

Don't you think the timing of Machupichu going into stopping visitors in this duration smells rats? I do.

The thing is, these structures can be used both Positive or Negative.

Machupichu was created by an alien faction believers.

But this gets really disgusting, but these pyramids can be used by the opponents to do nasty against the original factions.

This is the usual for our Magic War, and they use anything they can use to attack the opponents, especially the nasty factions.

Along with that, this development doesn't sound good either. Good for....who...really....

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/may/15/archaeologists-outraged-over-plans-for-machu-picchu-airport-chinchero

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You have got to be kidding me.  An international airport and that close?  WTH are they thinking?   Oh wait, it's money driving this, who cares if the very thing people are coming to experience is destroyed in the process? The loss of the silence, alone, will ruin it.  There are some places that require quiet, I have to believe this is one of them, a place where you feel talking above a whisper would be wrong. Can you imagine visiting Machu Pichu and having to put up with the sound/vibrations from a jumbo jet flying over? Wonder how long those ancient structures  will withstand all of that, before they start to crumble?  Even now they worry about too many people visiting. Sad!  Very sad also, is that the locals who are selling off their hectares are not going to realize what they've done, and what it's really cost them, until it's way too late. 

• Like 4

I won't go into the real rats details about it, but on 18th May 2019, a crazy opponent faction thrown out a plan in Japan that will attack a friendly alien faction that was around in Japan for thousands of years, which had been protecting and guiding the Imperial bloodlines. These guys created the famous Yonaguni underwater ruins, so they told me before. (They also told me that the main ruin of Yonaguni structures got attacked by the nasty alien factions.) 

The tactic is REALLY messy that they are PRETENDING themselves as someone very positive, and looking as if standing up for the Japanese nation as right wing sorta look to the movement....but in fact they are trying to disinfo the true background of the group.

I'm absolutely amazed for this small war which can riddle Japan from its core depending on what they would say what the group was and what was their intention, making it useful to themselves by creating BS story.

Source(no sub): https://this.kiji.is/502428521235612769?c=39546741839462401

This news was picked up by Yahoo!Japan as a head liner, and almost immediately the page was REMOVED.

I had to track it to the original source which was basically THE ONLY news source in Japan. From their article, all the news papers all over Japan would re-create the news article so if a news appeared in KYODO PRESS, it's the main news.

Then almost immediately removed from Yahoo?

It stinks hell a lot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, unity said:

I won't go into the real rats details about it, but on 18th May 2019, a crazy opponent faction thrown out a plan in Japan that will attack a friendly alien faction that was around in Japan for thousands of years, which had been protecting and guiding the Imperial bloodlines. These guys created the famous Yonaguni underwater ruins, so they told me before. (They also told me that the main ruin of Yonaguni structures got attacked by the nasty alien factions.) 

The tactic is REALLY messy that they are PRETENDING themselves as someone very positive, and looking as if standing up for the Japanese nation as right wing sorta look to the movement....but in fact they are trying to disinfo the true background of the group.

I'm absolutely amazed for this small war which can riddle Japan from its core depending on what they would say what the group was and what was their intention, making it useful to themselves by creating BS story.

Source(no sub): https://this.kiji.is/502428521235612769?c=39546741839462401

This news was picked up by Yahoo!Japan as a head liner, and almost immediately the page was REMOVED.

I had to track it to the original source which was basically THE ONLY news source in Japan. From their article, all the news papers all over Japan would re-create the news article so if a news appeared in KYODO PRESS, it's the main news.

Then almost immediately removed from Yahoo?

It stinks hell a lot. 

Not the good damn Romans again, unity..

If that corner kick against Belgium was done with heart, Japan would have won the entire cup!!

• Like 3

R.I.P. Issac Kappy

On 13th May.........."committed suicide".......

R.I.P "Thor" Actor Isaac Kappy Took His Own Life Due To This Heartbreaking Reason At 42

(c)Stars News             Published on May 19, 2019

Lots are suspecting about how he was driven to the state.

(c)Peter Fothergill 2019      Published on May 14, 2019
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Q References: On Kappy's Demise   <TRIGGER WARNING on the vid>

I just feel so sorry for all the victims...

In fact, in a bigger picture, the entire Humanity is victimised.

Not that we chose to be so but made so. 

So let's wipe out the bent "reality" which is nothing but a jail for us. We have the power within us to change this.

By intending the healthy intentions liberally, use your imagination, discuss with others what would be the best world we would love to live in, and then we can create a better world together. Remember we all are mini-creators. We are powerful beings if we allow ourselves to return to true "normal" state.

Let's start to believe in ourselves that we can make the big change we all want.

For us, for our future generations, for the planet Earth, our home.

(c)TRUreporting 2019                     Published on May 15, 2019

Japan: Primary School Children Attacked and 2 Dead, 3-4 in Critical Condition, altogether 11 injured

One child, suspect dead after Japan stabbing attack: media

Local media say several people, including children, wounded in Kawasaki city, just outside Tokyo.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/japan-stabbing-attack-children-wounded-kawasaki-190528001822735.html

I have a feeling that it was a pay back to Japan by them......

POTUS spending all that time in such a huge tension gathering up from all over the world, yet spent days in Japan and having the close time communication with PM Abe is pretty big move.

PM Abe is fighting against the massive crap of big factions (as the leader of LDP, he actually shows really dodgy ideas as of which way to go, e.g. the stupid idea of raising the consumption tax to come effect in Oct, which we are fighting against right now, but please understand that he is SURROUNDED by the nasty faction members being his relatives and all, and almost like he's alone in the circle, yet trying to protect his family, his career, and THE biggest fight taken on against the factions, so Japan can get out of the rats and the power to be given TO THE NATION. He's in a really tough position...esp the Vice Pres being his relative as well......A messy D interrelationships I'd say...) and I have been reporting about the French connection being severed and they really.....REALLY hated that.

Those are the ones in the deepest Pedo crap, and they target children, and as we all have learned that they could use microwaves to implant idea into someone's head and let the person get onto....even killing the self and/others.

Local news goes like this now:

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190528-00010008-abema-soci

Around 7:45am today, bystander called the Emergency stating that there were about 4 small children being stubbed. The number became 11.

1 girl at around 11/12yo & 1 guy in the 30s who tried to wage in to stop the killing---dead with no vital signs.

3-4 Kids below the girl's age are all in critical condition.

The attacker stubbed onto his neck as well. The guy had loads of knives on him.

Apparently the guy was aiming at the school bus of a particular primary school (a Christian school it was I think but let me check, will get back later).....

------------------------

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190528-00000006-mai-soci

The Attacker (51 yo man-we dunno if he was a Korean descendant or pure Japanese) died. So did the 11 yo girl.

The school is CATHOLIC, called "Callitus Primary School "(unsure spelling). 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

June
6/3 New moon Queen's Birthday
6/9 – 6/10 Pentecost
6/16 Father’s Day
6/17 Full moon  

June 17: Full Strawberry Moon 

4:34 a.m. EDT (0834 GMT) 

Strawberry-picking season peaks during this month. Europeans called this the Rose Moon.

6/20 Corpus Christi/Feast of the Body of Christ
6/21 Summer solstice
6/23 Midsummer’s Eve
6/24 St John’s Day

• Like 2

Nuns Sexually Abused These Women For Years. Now Survivors Speak Out.

You'll hear a victim recalling this phrase in the vid at the end of the post; 

"Rose is Rose is Rose is Rose, and Pedophile is Pedophile is Pedophile is Pedophile...."

We heard loads of abuse stories of males but not much received spotlight on female victims by the hands of NUNS.

The cases of Lesbian abusers attacking female children....

But please back off a bit and try seeing the whole picture from above....about what group has been spreading such BS against the Humanity....

Err....it seems started long time ago with the Catholic environment, after the Christianity got established as an organised religion, yeah?

Please think of WHY Russian Christianity ditched them. That's because they felt Catholics were teaching BS.

It was such as due to the Idolatry, yeah? That was PROHIBITED to do, wasn't it?

(I also got a huge question to the Russian side of Church, too---why they got ICONS then, if they didn't approve of Catholic's Idolatry?)

After the split happened by Russians, later, the Protestant movement appeared questioning the same thing again re: Catholic teachings, yeah?

Isn't it A TOTAL MESS UP AS A "RELIGION"....??

And what the hell is this...? From a huge Easter gathering, as if there's nothing wrong about INVOCATING Lu.  

Below is an excerpt from the page: https://lightoftruth.tumblr.com/post/25395978741/video-of-benedict-xvi-invoking-satan-in-front-of

" "Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat:  ille, inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum, Christus Fillus tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat, in saecula, saeculorum. “

which in latin translated to English means:

"Flaming Lucifer finds mankind, I say: Oh Lucifer, who will never be defeated, Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and regins in the world without end”. "

...Some catholic people are trying to BS away that it's not about the nasty being.

But for the rest of us, Lucifer is Lucifer is Lucifer is Lucifer. IT'S AN INVOCATION. A RITUAL. Full Stop.

And who were the driving force of Catholic originally? .........When we look into that, we start to get to see the real enemy against all of us, the Humanity.

They totally screwed up all those victimised OUR brothers' and sisters' heads, hearts and bodies.....looking like they aimed at that result, too, considering how many cases are out there.

....All these time through out the history, the powerful people in the churches were picking any children they wished to abuse, yeah?

To me, basically it looks like SOMEONE HATED CHRISTIANITY AND DECIDED TO INFILTRATE AND MESS IT UP FROM WITHIN.

Who was the historical oppressor against Christians?

Why Christianity became popular in the first place?

(N.B.: Please be aware I'm not pointing my finger at the "original" people whom created the group. They had also become VICTIMS when their religion got TAKEN OVER by the nasty alien faction group. So please make sure not to pick on the people who are nothing to do with this problem....do your research and get to the bottom of it. Jesus wanted to take down the entire system of the group, because apparently the whole lot became useless after the crazy changes were made by those INVADERS. Let's extend our caring hands to those who suffered full on when Jesus wasn't even around on Earth yet.)

It's always been the SAME group of "people/alien hybrids", whom even change their religions so they could cover their own asses....

Sounds like something went really wrong from the beginning of Catholic church format as an organized religion---I'm not talking about the purest context of the teachings but about what were added to those later for the convenience of church organisers.

For either of genders of children, they messed them up hell a lot.

It's like pretending to be helpful for the Humanity by wearing the clothes of church people.....yeah?

<TRIGGER WARMING>

And before you start watching the vid, please have this question in the back of your mind......were these nuns also sexually abused in their lives as well?

I suspect that cycle of abuse has been repeated for CENTURIES and that's also adding fuel to the whole system of abuse we are seeing today. Getting worse and worse and worse.

After all, ALL OF US ARE VICTIMIZED by the nasty alien factions. And one day soon, with our true power of our statue, I wish all to be healed---we can heal ourselves.

We possess critical power that even threatens those alien factions, when we regain our full power back to ourselves.

(c)HuffPost 2019

Published on Apr 11, 2019

Oh, BTW.........who really is HuffPost? Is that that "Huffing Post".....?

...........If so, I want to make sure there is no dodgy stuff done to the docco.......just in case....JFYI....

• Thanks 1