The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

10:44~, 12:06~

Apparently, Pres.Trump declared the State Of Emergency re: child/human trafficking and abuse as on 21st Dec 2017.

I guess this is about The Alice in Wonderland business appearing as real.

(c) The Bases Project 2017 THANK YOU Eva and Miles!

• Like 4

Arrrrrgh!!

The above vid's gone and many around Miles are going WTF!? at the moment.(´Д`)

Many liked the content by the sound of it.

It maybe something to do with sound editing, which Miles does time to time. But sorry peeps, suddenly now the vid is unavailable for the view...

For those who couldn't watch:

This Eva has been like sister for Max Spiers. They were interacting before Sarah ever came into the scene with Max.

So she's even been there for both for their relationship and other very family like position eva had on Max.

She was explaining that Max was leading his research onto Child Trafficking system. We have known Max was targeting Tavistock for the next place to zoom in.

And Eva has her beloved husby missing. A Mormon born U.S. Special Force op member, who was in the group which was never mentioned by military peeps on superficial level. With the connection to the investigation into the human trafficking, he went missing. 4 years ago, if my memory is correct.

She was basically talking loads of personal insights about Max, his research and more.

BUT I have to add.

This is only my personal opinion, so please don't apply my view on Eva until you hear her explanations yourself. I would like to be fair on this sorta thing.

I discovered she believes King James' version of English Bible content, and Miles was trying to speak up that lots are not exactly written to the original and many have been changed so no point in using it as the main foot to depend on the research, but she was not gonna go into it....

So there's a huge unreliability in where Eva is basing her researches.

As a CT head, I back off from placing the weight on something that is clearly a translated material, because to me it's obvious that translation always lacks something from the original.

There are words and concepts exist that are unable to be directly swapped perfectly into another language.

Look, in Sanskrit language, there's no term for "crying". What they use is "their top of foot got wet by drops of water" instead of calling it "crying" like English does. LOL 

So while I was listening to Eva's talking, I started to sense "woooow, wait a minute!" warning as a CT head.

But it was very interesting vid indeed. I was glad to watch it.

For those who would like to watch; when it comes back, probably got the same title, or part of it.

Please hang in there! (・ω・)ノ

• Like 4

@unity. I've got that video and watched part of it last night.

The KJV bible" you're absolutely right about it's oddness. When it was written in English, many words had no English equivalent so archaic words not in usage were used.

Like "hosts" to describe war bands as I remember.

Too, it was a translation from Hebrew (and who really knows what the heiratic archaic Hebrew really means, apart from some very well educated guesswork). into Greek into Latin into English.

"To translate is to traduce". (Spanish proverb, but I can't find the translation online LOL).

William Mount has been talking about the KJV and claims it was written by James Erskine....http://drwilliammount.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/is-queen-elizabeth-dead.html

He also makes a strong Templar connection to the KJV people.

Trump's mother is a Mcleod ... and it may be a coincidence that the Highlander of the films and TV series "Ther can be only one" was a McLeod.Or t may not.I wouldn't know.

One of the 7  Illuminati  Factions according to alleged Elite Insider / The Darkness Comes is the Christian Faction.

It does, to me, make sense that  there was a "Jesus". (although its; hugely difficult to work out which seemingly credible story is true) and that his presence here affected the Human Morphogenetic Field at the DNA level.

The distortion to this "tuning into Y's DNA" is the RC church  warping it into symbolic (and literal?) cannibalism. 

Just some quick thoughts really.

The video is back on line.

• Like 4

Thanks heaps for your backing info re: KJV version, KMRIA!(・ω・)ノ

The Story of Jesus, the Created One(s)

I leave it up to everyone to decide after reading this.

This is what I heard from an alien source.

This alien peeps, I trust. I had loads of track record of stuffs happened just as they told me to, proven enough that they are for real. So just to me, I tend to trust what I got told of, but that's just for me. Please judge it with your own guts and hearts, if you "ring" with what I write. 

They "created" the character of Jesus, honestly trying to do the right thing by to the Humanity, leaving the teachings of love and trust. (Apparently because when they monitored us, they had found out the Humanity were so brutal against women in general.)

They knew he was to be crucified. But still they got someone to stand up for that position believing doing the deed for the Cause, loving all of us, and went through the shit he endured in the physical body, and in the end, died. That's the story they wanted to leave for the Humanity.

In the originally intended story, Jesus was to be dead on the cross and that was it.

BUT then, the story got hijacked by an opposing faction that is against the Humanity, right at the end. 

The nasties made up the final part of the story and twisted it by making Jesus somehow come back alive by using a cloned body, told bits to the people and waffled off to the yonder of unreachable world by vanishing again, made it to retain few critical hidden keys that can be used to destabilize the original intention and take down the whole positive plot made by the helpers for the Humans.

• Like 3

I posted Trump's EO on the America under President Trump thread.  Anyone who thinks Trump is not serious about this trafficking children business, has a big shock coming their way.   I encourage any concerned about the subject, to read  that EO, and the two links below the EO.

good video unity

• Like 4

@breezy Yes, I noticed! Your research works got eagles' eyes, for sure!(・ω・)ノ

I'm actually really feeling that we are literally living X-File right now on this reality....those ideas the non-CTs would had denounced by laughing at turning into the reality and intermixing firmly with our surface reality.

• Like 1

I'm actually a big Trump fan. I don't tell local peoplethis as they think I'm strange enough already (not that I care).

When he dumped TPP I thought "Great"!

As did one or two others here although mostly he's "thought" of as an avatar of White Male Heterosexual blah blah blah Evil.

My personal reading on the background to all this is this;the original Constitution of 1789, along with the the other documents, state constitutions etc.was a very well thought out and GOOD affair.

Some people think that because there were many Freemasons involved who were lawyers that the whole thing was a con from the beginning.

Recently I had to have some documents annotated by a local Justice of the Peace. No one else, legally, could do that.

Same with the early days of the republic: the ONLY ones who could draw up and sign the documents were accredited lawyers (with advice).

Freemasonry, by itself is perfectly all right too I think-but has been hijacked by Them (starting with the Skull and Bones/Illuminasti of the Eastern Establishment at Yale and elsewhere) and the Federalists following through to the Corporate "Constitution" of 1861.

As far as I can see the only person able to take the united states of America back to its original form is the President or CEO of Corporate USA and his legal team.

I remember Trump stating before the election that he would do for America what he'd done for his businesses, and people squealing because a few of his businesses had bankrupted with no personal liability to him.

Well, if he bankrupts the Fed and reinstitutes a gold and/or asset based economy that would simply be great.

I think he's much smarter than people give him credit for too, so there's a really great chance it'll all happen.

Somewhat off topic I know: my personal concern is the removal ( in whatever form ) of the traffickers in women and children: my heart cannot be at peace while that's happening.

"brick walls and bullets;". 

• Like 8

On 12/24/2017 at 1:49 PM, unity said:

Thanks heaps for your backing info re: KJV version, KMRIA!(・ω・)ノ

The Story of Jesus, the Created One(s)

I leave it up to everyone to decide after reading this.

This is what I heard from an alien source.

This alien peeps, I trust. I had loads of track record of stuffs happened just as they told me to, proven enough that they are for real. So just to me, I tend to trust what I got told of, but that's just for me. Please judge it with your own guts and hearts, if you "ring" with what I write. 

They "created" the character of Jesus, honestly trying to do the right thing by to the Humanity, leaving the teachings of love and trust. (Apparently because when they monitored us, they had found out the Humanity were so brutal against women in general.)

They knew he was to be crucified. But still they got someone to stand up for that position believing doing the deed for the Cause, loving all of us, and went through the shit he endured in the physical body, and in the end, died. That's the story they wanted to leave for the Humanity.

In the originally intended story, Jesus was to be dead on the cross and that was it.

BUT then, the story got hijacked by an opposing faction that is against the Humanity, right at the end. 

The nasties made up the final part of the story and twisted it by making Jesus somehow come back alive by using a cloned body, told bits to the people and waffled off to the yonder of unreachable world by vanishing again, made it to retain few critical hidden keys that can be used to destabilize the original intention and take down the whole positive plot made by the helpers for the Humans.

Sorry, not 'quite' right - the one I call the "Master", had been here before, and was/is of Hu-Man stock. He was previously in life as the Guatama Buddha and volunteered to come again.

The Incarnation as the Christed figure was the second attempt, the first attempt at the time of Arkanaton and those in Egypt didn't work out as there were too many 'opposing' forces.

The Incarnation as the Christ was known as a problematic time, so many more 'helper' souls also came in. During the missing years, the Master visited England - Glastonbury, and also had many years of travel in Tibet, Nepal and northern India - studying many of the works he had introduced as the Buddha, and to modify them so they would be correct for the times to come.

At the time of the crucifixion, the Master passed into a 'transition' state, but his actual body was restored with help from the 'Star-Peoples' (that is why he was bathed in herbs and wrapped in special cloth to help this. It was He who appeared in the 'Resurrection'. He 'moved' and was helped to move to a higher energy/dimensional level, a level that Gaia is now entering.

It was not the Master (or a clone) who later traveled to the East and taught, as some are now saying.

• Like 6

In addition to the above, where a few of the 'alien groups' are claiming, or neglect to mention the amount of 'assistance' they have given, they often forget to mention the 'local' level of input. We hu-mans have to do the heavy lifting on our own, or at least a large percentage of it. This time, we are getting there, and most of us will make it to the 'Uplift'.

All the 'off-world' groups are governed by the "Prime Directive", where thou shall not interfere unless specifically asked from an informed world. Therefore, all happenings with the Master 2000 years ago were 'local', except in a few special cases where help was given, but in a way that was not known to any outside the inner group. Some of the help included: guiding the 3 wise men, the 'flight to Egypt' (literally in a craft), and the healing after the Crucifixion.

This Prime Directive has been breached by several (dark) alien factions, cases being Nazi Germany, and later in the USA. These breaches have allowed some of the 'higher' factions it come in and correct the balance as it were, assisting Karma to rebound on the dark ones.

Love and Light

• Like 7

Jeff Bezos Humiliation: Amazon Employees Embroiled In Sex Trafficking Scandal

Dec. 25, 2017   Joshua Caplan

"According to a new report, Amazon employees appear to have been caught ‘purchasing services from trafficked sex workers.’

Engadget reports:

The tech industry has a clear history of sexism and misogyny, but a recent Newsweek report highlights another problem. The publication got its hands on a slew of emails sent to brothels and pimps between 2014 and 2016 that document the industry’s patronage of brothels and purchasing of services from trafficked sex workers. Among the emails, which were obtained through a public records request to the King County Prosecutor’s Office, were 67 sent from Microsoft employee email accounts, 63 from Amazon accounts and dozens more from companies like Boeing, T-Mobile, Oracleand local Seattle tech firms.

Some of the emails were collected during a 2015 sting operation that targeted sex worker review boards and resulted in the arrest of 18 individuals, including high-level Amazon and Microsoft directors. Two opted for a trial, which is currently set to begin in March.

This isn’t the first sex scandal Amazon has been caught up in this year. In a shocking tweetstorm, actress Rose McGowan accused Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos of covering up her rape. “Rose McGowan is claiming that Amazon optioned a television series from her only to kill it soon after when she voiced concern about a possible move the company was making to bailout Weinstein,” reported the Daily Mail UK.

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/jeff-bezos-humiliation-amazon-employees-embroiled-sex-trafficking-scandal/

• Like 3

HILLARY IS IN TRUMP'S CROSSHAIRS NOW!

A very punctuating vid looking back 2017....PedoGate-Hillary connection surfaced was a big step IMHO....

• Like 3

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Issued on: December 21, 2017

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

"I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."

More at the source.

Exopolitics' article dictation on this matter:

(c) Michael Salla/Exopolitics/video made by ufoswlg 2017

Reddit thread: 

• Like 4

After the rosy post...ummmm. But please know this....everywhere we turn, I can see the ugly stuff spewed out into the daylight via loads of MSM cover on all related fields that we have been monitoring.

Series: Cashing in on the donated dead: The Body Trade

A business where human bodies were butchered, packaged and sold

By John Shiffman, Reade Levinson and Brian Grow

via Reuters December 27, 2017

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-bodies-business/

Rise of the ‘body brokers’ and how heads to fingernails are harvested and sold for thousands

The industry relies on those too poor to afford a funeral by offering to cremate a portion of each donated body for free

WARNING
By Jon Lockett
27th December 2017, 5:59 pm Updated: 27th December 2017, 10:52 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5219981/rise-of-the-body-brokers-and-how-heads-to-fingernails-are-harvested-and-sold-for-thousands/

"A SHOCKING expose has revealed the gruesome trade in human body parts where heads to fingernails are being harvested and sold for thousands.

For more than a year, journalists examined America's booming body trade, a little-known and virtually unregulated industry selling whole bodies for up to £4,500."

"

The operations can resemble meat-packing plants. At BRC, body parts from heads to fingernails were harvested and sold.

Sales invoices detail many of those transactions.

• BRC sold the liver of a public school janitor to a medical-device company for £400.
  • The torso of a retired bank manager was bought by a Swiss research institute for £2,500.
  • A large healthcare system paid £40 for two femoral arteries.
  • The legs of a union activist were purchased by a product-development company for £250 each.
  • And a whole body would sell for up to £4,500.

The company also sold body parts to US Army contractors for military experiments.

A Pentagon spokeswoman said BRC provided the body parts under false pretences, misleading the Army that consent had been secured for donors to be used in destruction tests."

• Like 4

#Q BOMBSHELLS HITTING TARGETS -- LIZ CROKIN

Continuing re: POTUS declaration, loads of current info and dot connections are happening in the vid. 

People....our wailing has never been wasted. It has began.

(c)SGTreport

• Like 3

In the creepy weird category... comes from slumming on Gloop.

(Sol) inviictus (I note that both the queen and Harry cover up the URL on the Invictus Games booklet.)

a.jpg.4f68b42dba9d4493b34fae737044e7fc.jpg18

18.15 (=9+6 =15 =6)

April 27...obama accident before 27 aperils (picked up by Gloop poster)

Message is to F.L.O.T.U.S -First lady of United Stats.

b.jpg.2e73e5d1aadbe162d8eceefc9b4e2282.jpg

c.jpg.677068e9c7b99f3d14a8c6ad2a2a94be.jpg

" 2018 Invictus games are in Sydney..Down under.
Olympus Park is one theater for the games to be played. "

• Like 3

Awesome work as usual, KMRIA!(∩´∀`)∩

15 is a number that's quite hard to handle, and it's REPEATED TWICE, too, making the uncontrollable energy ushering even more.

War 2017-2022 surely is happening and not stopping.....

:;(∩´﹏`∩);:(≧ω≦)I feel some new energy arriving to us, the Humanity.

• Like 1

It's fascinating...

Because so many fields are connected, now we are having a bit of hard time to converging the threads with the related stuff....

It only shows how deeply wide range of stuff are connected, hey........ε=(・д・`*) sigh...

Talk about how far in compartmentalization we are forced to live in....

• Like 2

The problem is unity that the same blasted people are involved in all aspects of it!  Makes one feel as though we are chasing our tails!  Almost unbelievable.

• Like 2

I think I know what you mean. And I think it looks like that, because there are whole bunch of big pictures with different levels of power stake holders moving simultaneously all at once. Among those big pictures, they sometime share or split and aim different directions in any given moment. Such as politics I suppose.

Anyway, for us, the Humanity, can think this way, I guess:

Negotiation is ok.

But plotting crap against others trying to take advantage over them just because they can do so, is NOT ok. 

• Like 3

Death Threats Against Eva and Miles

Woooow, the vid I posted to share here with Eva talking with Miles, which Miles took down at first to edit the sound, now whole lot of Eva spillages are down, and Miles saying he and Eva copped Death Threats from those vids from some group.(´×ω×`)

• Like 2

More t come on this later. I hope.(the last part of Their plan is now underway in this neck of the woods) It fits with our experience here.There is also an Olympus area in London re the above post.

London/grid (th

Under river, outside time: The Woolwich Foot Tunnel Anomaly

anks to Dani )

:https://portalsoflondon.com/2017/07/02/the-woolwich-anomaly/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3

That month went so fast!

Time for this merde again

JAN 01ST

NEW YEAR’S DAY

DRUID FEAST DAY Also Wolf  Full Moon(compare with Roman wolf totem symbolism and blue wolf of Mongols

JAN 07TH

ST. WINEBALD DAY

BLOOD RITUAL

Jan 8/9.

JAN 17TH

SATANIC REVELS

SEX RITUAL

JAN 20TH

ST. AGNES EVE

JAN 20TH

KIDNAPPING, SACRIFICE PREPARATION

JAN 26TH

GRAND CLIMAX

SEX RITUAL, HUMAN SACRIFICE (5 WKS & 1 DAY SINCE EQUINOX)

• Like 2

Thanks for the monthly list, KMRIA!(∩´∀`)∩

Woooooooow, this year, 2018, goes full on with the note with the use of 11.

11 energy is pretty SPLITTING, BI-POLAR REACTIVENESS, and it's pretty self centred energy, too, I found.

Meaning that the Cabals would use the chance of those dates to amalgamate their energy for security and thriving of their beings, no one else.

From the beginning of the year, the Nasty Ritualists/Magicians play their cards and which means, we ought to be watching out for any big disasters to big human-caused problems like terrorism world wide. Sacrificial orders would be big on those dates, methinks.

The line up of the dates I put in the USA format. Oz and UK are different as you all know....either way, individual power of those numbers are unchanged. Pretty powerful.

And it gets intensified , finalised by 11/11/11 sequence of energy. There are other dates makes up this energy as well (by becoming #1, like dates of 10th, October) but the below are the ones we can focus on to match AGAINST their work, so we can collectively bring down their magic.

1/1/2018-->1/1/11

1/11th/2018-->1/11/11

11/1st/2018-->11/1/11

11/11/2018-->11/11/11, @11:11

YES, of course we can beat them. The INTENTION will REFORM/FORM the Reality.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KMRIA said:

That month went so fast!

Time for this merde again

JAN 01ST

NEW YEAR’S DAY

DRUID FEAST DAY Also Wolf  Full Moon(compare with Roman wolf totem symbolism and blue wolf of Mongols

JAN 07TH

ST. WINEBALD DAY

BLOOD RITUAL

Jan 8/9.

JAN 17TH

SATANIC REVELS

SEX RITUAL

JAN 20TH

ST. AGNES EVE

JAN 20TH

KIDNAPPING, SACRIFICE PREPARATION

JAN 26TH

GRAND CLIMAX

SEX RITUAL, HUMAN SACRIFICE (5 WKS & 1 DAY SINCE EQUINOX)

KMRIA, what is the significance of the 5 weeks plus one day post equinox?  

36 days (3 sixes?) 666?

• Like 1