The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
unity

<<Important Documents>> Research Use

Morgellons Disease: CDC recognised it in 2010

Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2010; 3: 67–78.
Published online 2010 May 13.
PMCID: PMC3047951
PMID: 21437061

Morgellons disease: Analysis of a population with clinically confirmed microscopic subcutaneous fibers of unknown etiology

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047951/

Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2018; 11: 71–90.
Published online 2018 Feb 9. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S152343
PMCID: PMC5811176
PMID: 29467580

History of Morgellons disease: from delusion to definition

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5811176/

2008: Press Release-Archived      "CDC to Launch Study on Unexplained Illness"

https://www.cdc.gov/media/pressrel/2008/r080116.htm

• Like 1

The 3, 6, 9 Tesla Code Secret To The Universe!

fingerprint-of-god-vortex-math.gif

The MATHEMATICAL FINGERPRINT OF GOD is the number 9

In vortex math if you polarize everything the numbers 1,2,4,5,7,8 are numbers that represent the physical world. The numbers 3,6,9 are numbers that represent the spiritual world, which govern the physical world from the quantum level. In vortex math number 9 is the most recurring number when adding up the sides or the circumference of a circle, and other shapes. Here are some examples: The circumference of a circle is 360 degrees, which is 3+6+0=9. The diameter of a circle is 180 degrees, which is 1+8+0=9. The radius of a circle is 90 degrees, which is 9+0=9. Looking at the vortex graph above, if you add the numbers across from side to side you get 8+1=9, 9 in the center, 7+2=9, 3+6=9, and 5+4=9. All the numbers add up to 9. If you add up all the angles of a triangle you get 90+90+90=270, which is 2+7+0=9. The angles of a square are 90+90+90+90=360, which is 3+6+0=9. In a 3D square you have 8 angles which add up to 90x8=720, which is 7+2+0=9. In a pyramid you have 5 angles, which add up to 90x5=450, which is 4+5+0=9, so on, and so forth. Each shape also corresponds to notes on the harmonic scale tuned to 432 Hz (4+3+2=9) all add up to numbers 3,6,9. The harmonic notes are  9 is the most reoccurring number in numerology of shapes, and vortexes. Even the 144 face tetrahedron adds up to 1+4+4=9.

It is through this discovery that Nikola Tesla discovered that the universe is made out of energy, vibration, and frequency. Through the Tesla Code thought, feelings, and beliefs with the combination of the unified field theory make up vibrational frequencies that begin to reshape the universe around you from the quantum level all the way up the physical world that we can see with the naked eye. Thought, feelings, and beliefs are spiritual non physical things that effect the physical universe around us because we are energetically, and vibrationally one with it. The Tesla Code is the missing link to the law of attraction taught in the movie "The Secret". This discovery also brought Nikola Tesla to the discovery of FREE WIRELESS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY!

Tesla Code! The Tree Of Life Is A Vortex Torus!

snip

https://www.lucidlivingexperience.com/nikola-tesla-code-3-6-9

• Like 4

6 Strange Facts about the Interstellar Visitor 'Oumuamua

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/6-strange-facts-about-the-interstellar-visitor-oumuamua/

Kinematics of the Interstellar Vagabond 1I/'Oumuamua (A/2017 U1)

Eric Mamajek1,2

Published 2017 November 23  © 2017. The American Astronomical Society. All rights reserved.
Research Notes of the AAS, Volume 1, Number 1

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2515-5172/aa9bdc/meta

• Like 2

Repeated FRB related:

Mysterious Repeating Signals Have Been Detected Coming From Space For The Second Time

MICHELLE STARR
9 JAN 2019

https://www.sciencealert.com/astronomers-have-found-a-second-source-of-repeating-fast-radio-bursts

A second source of repeating fast radio bursts

Nature (2019) 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0864-x

• Like 3

Cannibalising When We Don't Even Know?

What is SENOMYX? They add it to many beverages and foods . . . Lets NOT Consume This . . . .

http://www.stopthecrime.net/senomyx.pdf

SENOMYX: List of FOOD companies using FETAL CELLS from aborted babies to flavor.

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2018/03/07/senomyx-list-food-companies-using-fetal-cells-aborted-babies-flavor/

A lot more on the link:

"Products using synomyx, generally unlabled:

Pepsi Beverages:
• All Pepsi soft drinks
• Sierra Mist soft drinks
• Mountain Dew soft drinks
• Mug root beer and other soft drinks
• No Fear beverages
• Ocean Spray beverages
• Seattle’s Best Coffee
• Tazo beverages
• AMP Energy beverages
• Aquafina water
• Aquafina flavored beverages
• DoubleShot energy beverages
• Frappuccino beverages
• Lipton tea and other beverages
• Propel beverages
• SoBe beverages
• Gatorade beverages
• Fiesta Miranda beverages
• Tropicana juices and beverages

Other Senomyx Partner Products
Nestles Products:
• All coffee creamers
• Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles

Kraft – Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
Gum
• Black Jack chewing gum
• Bubbaloo bubble gum
• Bubblicious bubble gum
• Chiclets
• Clorets
• Dentyne
• Freshen Up Gum
• Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
• Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
• Stride
• Trident

Cadbury Adams LLC Candies
• Sour Cherry Blasters
• Fruit Mania
• Bassett’s Liquorice All sorts
• Maynards Wine Gum
• Swedish Fish
• Swedish Berries
• Juicy Squirts
• Original Gummies
• Fuzzy Peach
• Sour Chillers
• Sour Patch Kids
• Mini Fruit Gums

Other Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
• Certs breath mints
• Halls Cough Drops"

Snippet version of Deborah Tavares' appearance:

Published on Mar 13, 2018

• Like 4

I made a post about this a few months back.  It needs to be shouted from the roof tops, as I see it the same way.  Cannibalism foisted on us, unknowingly.

• Like 3

Yes breezy! I couldn't remember where your posts were but when I bumped into the snippet version of Devorah's talk, I decided to separately create the same entry here for an easier referencing. (Mind you the thread itself is all over the place! LOL But I've been choosing links for researchers to pick up and write their arguments on at later time.)

Noooooooooo way we say yes to the use of HUMAN EMBRYO for CONSUMPTION of any sort, including any vaccines, cosmetic and supplementary usages. Whether aborted or not. It's wrong in so many aspects.

And it's the nasty faction doing the maj ../\eek smearing on us with malicious intention against us, the Humanity. Disgusting to the max...!!

• Like 2

Nooo - not Cadbury chocs too!

And from the senomyx site - is this a joke?  "the US flavor association, FEMA..."   item by Mike Liesberg

• Like 3

The Fake Doccos Which Take Away The Legitimacy of What We Try To Prove

The bad moves made by those who create FAKE crap in our field are nothing but TOXIC FAKEs that will drag all researchers hard works down.

I went perplexed as I watched the vid poster prove the fake as fake.....I was going "OMG"....

It's important for us to know there are FAKERS.

We got to be aware of these idiots, so we don't get fooled by them, and retain the pureness about what we do.

If we can weed them out, great!

When those FAKERS cause our study to be ridiculed, our hard work lose value of influence. Not helping our progress.

(c) Observation Deck 2019

Published on Jan 25, 2019

• Like 2

Remote Viewing 2019: Russel Targ

The movie releases in 2019 have been very much of Disclosure footing, and successfully spreading the familiarity about the subjects.

Interestingly fruitful beginning of the year for us.

First was the docco on Area 51 whistleblower then this one....with the movie "Third Eye Spies"...

To me this is a part of the planned disclosure movement we have been hanging out to hear about. 

Though the releases look like small impacts and not going to make huge change for us, but then, the pitch of Russel to me is that "We are ALL psychic and got ability to see into the past/present/future in some degrees. All can do, but some are super good at it, and some are not good at it."

Amazing points:

(1) Isn't this a "huge" awareness to have? Yes probably lots of us had already heard it before, but really....isn't that really a big news that they are saying/ACKNOWLEDGING TO US that we are all psychics, and able to detect future and see the past like present.

No one should not be able to lie, then. A big grin. (A gateway to a fairer politics and businesses, also a gateway for the next psychic techniques to expand---to how to hide your thoughts from others. This is an important training we all gotta get onto, to prevent mental hijacking done by interdementional/intraterrestrial/extraterrestrial beings. Us as the Humanity gotta toughen up our ability. Err...maybe we can call it "Thicken up the skin" sorta process. )

But as I had written long ago on some other thread.....we are to face to the next upgrading of our awareness to make the change faster, and more closer to us.....which has began IMHO.

(2) The next bit of concrete awareness the Humanity to acquire is that what we intend and imagine become true.

(Thus "Be careful of what you wish" and "Know your limits.")

We really are creating the reality around us by what we do with our intentions.

Getting that awareness that we are the creators, that'd be fully amazing in itself, IMHO.

Again, yes, I believe lots of us had already heard so before. But instead of being another info that goes in into your left ear then moving across to right ear only to be drained and never retained in head or heart, the idea is not just "idea", but it's OUR REALITY. We have power to do up the world or totally mess up the world by our thoughts.

When you know about these FACTS in the core of yourself throughout your surface consciousness, the world starts to look differently methinks.

Pretty important evolutionary step seem to be happening IMHO. Exciting.

The Classified CIA Remote Viewing Project, Now Declassified, Russell Targ

(c)Leak Project 2019

Streamed live on Jan 29, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: The REAL CIA Psychic Spies Exposed

(c)secureteam10 2019

Published on Feb 25, 2019

EXCLUSIVE! Russell Targ on the Richard Dolan Show plus 11-minute teaser of Third Eye Spies.

(c)Richard Dolan 2019                   Premiered Feb 17, 2019
  • Like 1

Sophia Stewart: The Author of The Matrix & Terminator

What Hollywood did to her and the stories of the Matrix is insane.....knowing how much the movies affected us, I can understand why "they" wanted it so bad. 

There had been a few interviews done before, but this one is from the Bases archive.

She goes in so deep in explanations. Amazing to hear her.

(c)Miles Johnston 2019

Published on Mar 16, 2019

• Like 1

Max Spiers: His Final Interview

I was sorta amazed to find this vid.

This vid is doctored full on, and I haven't watched it through to tell you where is lost or added. Besides, it was back in 2016...a while ago by now. 

The first time I ever watched it, it had the actual view on Max going in and out of the reality as he's trying to talk, as he sat on a chair.

As he was so vague, the interviewer was getting annoyed I felt. And there seemed to be a fire cracklings going on in the background, as I heard the cracklings of woods in fire away from the view of the camera. But separately....I recall hearing something like a WHIP being cracked to get Max's consciousness back. I got totally perplexed hearing such loud snaps and wondered wth was the intention for immediately upon hearing them. 

I was mortified for his state and really got shocked as I was glued onto the view of the vid.

This was the vid Miles said that we were watching the guy dying. And I agree to Miles.

Though I felt I should copy the vid and keep it (for policing reason) because when I got the news of Max's demise, this vid was still shown as a fresh material on YT back then, however, out of respect to him and his family, I couldn't do so myself....maybe some other Max's close friends did.

Anyway, at least some audio and Max jumping up and down on the trampoline which Miles also thought very weird for someone who was close to death to do that and being filmed....everything does NOT add to any story that we can satisfy.

In memory of Max.

The Last Interview with Max Spiers

(c)PorozmawiajmyTV 2016

Published on 2016/07/19 

• Like 1