The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

I must be living/hiding under a rock.  I have never heard anything about KEK and Pepe the frog --"the modern-day avatar of an ancient Egyptian deity accidentally resurrected by online imageboard culture."  Just came across all this on glp.  

This link has some explanation but.... it also seems to be selling a book. https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

• Like 3

You are not on your own a-lurker - never heard of it before, but then again nothing surprises me anymore.  Interesting take on things.

Jim Stone: The Fake News Ball Is Swinging Back...And He Comments On The Verity Of The Sorcha Post..

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 15:16:47

The comment on the Sorcha post refers to the thread started by Mr. Fusion, here=> http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64174

==============================================

The ball is already swinging back

MARK MY WORD: Though the left's attempt to overthrow Trump is going to continue, the entire Russian hacker meme fronted by the CIA is going to backfire.
I predict that the MSM is going to be irreparably damaged, and the CIA is going to get purged. The backlash was too extreme and too many top insiders stepped in immediately and called it all B.S. It is just not going to work. What will the next effort be? You will have to wait to find out.

Trump had better start doing what Hillary did, and stand behind bullet proof glass. Yeah, it was great to see him have the guts to not do it before he won the election, but the time for brave theatrics is over. He had BETTER get behind the glass, or the CIA will do more than spew B.S. about Russia. Their next mission will be to kill him.
Sorcha was right about the CIA challenging Trump
Sorcha is not a reliable source. However, Sorcha was saying the CIA was planning a coup DAYS before they ever hit the MSM with their bogus claims of Russian hacking. Why would I care? Because Sorcha just said that in response, the FBI is cancelling all leave so everyone can be there to fight the CIA and put Trump in office, where he should be.

I have tried to read at least a dozen MSM rips on Trump today but have not been able to get through any without gagging. It is all so transparent. They are going BONKERS trying to stop Trump. And after being discredited by their fakery BEFORE Trump was in, they are spiraling upwards in greater and greater blunders of the most insane bullshit the world has ever had spewed. They are digging their own graves. There is nothing of substance for them to grab onto as their credibility slips to the bottom of the pit.

There were a couple reports about how the CIA was bracing for retribution from Trump, and how that was fueling their efforts to get rid of him. Who knows where all of this will go, but if they fail, I hope Trump gives them their greatly feared doom in spades. What is that agency good for? NOTHING. I cannot think of a single thing the CIA does that actually helps anyone other than the elite. The FBI itself is on thin ice also, with little to no value. Trump is GREAT at trimming the fat. How much would it help the budget to just get rid of both? How great would the loss be? Trump is going to weigh value to cost. I'm looking forward to the outcome.

Let's see if the FBI starts working REAL HARD to save it's sorry behind.

http://82.221.129.208/baasepageh2.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64211

Jim Stone: "Blockbuster: Washington Post is in violation of the Hatch Act, the CIA never told them Russia hacked the election"

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 17:23:28

In Response To: Jim Stone: The Fake News Ball Is Swinging Back...And He Comments On The Verity Of The Sorcha Post.. (Watchman)

http://82.221.129.208/baasepageh2.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLOCKBUSTER: WASHINGTON POST IS IN VIOLATION OF THE HATCH ACT, THE CIA NEVER TOLD THEM RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION
The Hatch act forbids the media from interfering with the inauguration of an elected president. And that is exactly what they did, because THE CIA JUST CAME OUT AND SAID OUTRIGHT THAT THE WASHINGTON POST LIED AND THAT THEY NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT AN INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP AND RUSSIA.

If you read the subsequent posts on this page I was guessing the whole thing would backfire, AND IT DID BIG TIME. HERE IS THE STATEMENT JUST RELEASED BY THE CIA:

"It's an outright lie," a CIA analyst divulged to True Pundit. "There's nothing definitive like that. There are leads from activity originating in Finland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Britain, France, China and Russia."

Multiple CIA sources are now denouncing the Washington Post for knowingly reporting misleading national security intelligence. Intelligence insiders said no one in the Agency or in the FBI, who is running at least one parallel inquiry, has ruled out a possible internal leak within the Democratic National Committee from actor(s) inside the United States who funneled private DNC emails to WikiLeaks." This is not my dig, see it at the True Pundit

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/

Hillary wants the electoral college briefed on how Trump stole the election

Hillary is pushing for a ruling for the electoral college to be briefed on how Russia helped Trump hack the election before they vote! I see a little problem with this - and that is that most likely the electoral college hates her guts, and is probably predominantly pro trump even on the Democrat side. All but ONE of the people saying they are going to be "faithless electors" is a democrat, that is supposed to vote for Hillary. That speaks volumes.

SMALL_hillaryECbrief.jpg

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64216

• Like 3

Heads Up...We Are Witnessing Obama's Legacy Take Shape...

Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 14:49:55

'President' Obama. Yes, that person who was gifted the Nobel Peace Prize For accomplishing absolutely nothing. That person whose appointments neutered the US military, debauched the intelligence agencies which took years to form, told numerous lies to the gullible public, destroyed all semblance of US healthcare, and spilled the blood of thousands of Americans, and millions of others in the deserts of Asia. Yes, that person.

Yes, that half-bred muslim community organizer from the Chicago machine who fed his enablers the largesse of the US treasury in quantity.

Yes, that person.

Even as he is attempting to overthrow his duly elected replacement to the ignorance of US Law, has indicated that he "is worried about his legacy".

He damned well should be. As he goes down in history as the most corrupt, negligent and absurd CIC to ever enter the office, he is simply a TOTAL failure, as is made apparent for all with an IQ above room temperature, while the rest have had his common core education, and desire safe spaces.. Yes, that person.

If he should be so fortunate as to remain out of the prison where his enabling ilk are sure to be confined, he needs to worry much more about exactly where he should flee to for safety.
You indeed have quite a quandary. One might say a REAL problem.

As we all know, and he will surely find out, there is no honor among thieves, especially if they can plea bargain. Payback can be it's own form of Hell.

OBOZO.. I sincerely hope you read this..for the consequences of your legacy will be neither pleasant nor delayed for very much longer....You, Mr. president now have the first real problem you have ever faced. There indeed is an Almighty God, and his name is not Allah.

VTY
Watchman

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64207

Speaking Of Begging For 'Legacies' -- Hitlary pleads to dismiss Benghazi lawsuit

Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 15:05:29

In Response To: Heads Up...We Are Witnessing Obama's Legacy Take Shape... (Watchman)

News For Hitlery...When True Justice gets through with your lying ass...that Benghazi thing will seem like just a minor bump... on the ride to prison..

=======================================================

Lawyers for twice-failed Oval Office aspirant Hillary Clinton have asked a federal court in Washington, D.C., to dismiss a lawsuit over her statements as secretary of state about the Benghazi terror attack that left four Americans dead.

The plaintiffs are arguing the case should to go trial because she doesn’t deserve special treatment as a member of the “political elite.”

Clinton narrowly averted a default judgment in the case earlier when a judge adopted claims that she wasn’t properly served.

Then she argued in court filings that the case should be dismissed, claiming the plaintiffs, Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, haven’t properly claimed they were injured.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/hillary-pleads-to-dismiss-lawsuit-against-her/#VL7UMFkqsm7bFgUm.99

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64209

• Like 4

WHOA!  Kissinger backs Trump!  Wonders will never cease.

Earth Shattering: Henry Kissinger 'Endorses' Donald Trump..."We Have No Precedent...But We Must Give Him The Chance He Has Earned"....!

Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 13:51:04

The personality of Donald Trump has “no precedent” in modern US history, but he should be given a chance to put forward his policies, Henry Kissinger said, highlighting the president-elect’s potential to shape global politics and keep to the US tradition of “building world peace.”

Speaking at the Nobel Peace Prize Forum in Oslo, Norway, on the issue of “World Peace after the US Presidential Election,” the 93-year-old former diplomat and Nobel Prize winner dispelled fears of the looming cataclysm of Trump’s presidency.

“Before postulating an inevitable crisis, an opportunity should be given to the new administration to put forward its vision of international order,” Kissinger said.

link: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump%E2%80%99s_personality_%E2%80%98unprecedented%E2%80%99%2C_vision_of_new_world_order_yet_to_be_seen_%E2%80%93_Kissinger/55735/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Source http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump’s_personality_‘unprecedented’%2C_vision_of_new_world_order_yet_to_be_seen_–_Kissinger/55735/0/38/38/Y/M.html

• Like 4

Like I said before, I don't think Trump stands alone at all, I truly believe there is an Army of pro-American patriots standing behind him.

It's About Time....The New York Times and Washington Post “Intelligence Sources” Under Inspector General Investigation…

Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016 13:18:14

The Sunday Talk Shows are filled with various left-wing punditry using two media reports from the Washington Post and New York Times claiming anonymous, albeit transparently political, “intelligence officials” who state: the Russian government “hacked the U.S. election“.

First, the media’s choice of wording is critical within both reports.

It is impossible to “hack an election“. What was hacked was the DNC email system, and John Podesta’s email. WikiLeaks published the content of both “hacks”.

Additionally, WikiLeaks has denied the source of the information was a foreign government.

Both The Washington Post and New York Times, simultaneously, published articles on Friday claiming anonymous sources within the CIA (note: intensely political CIA Chief John Brennan in charge) point to the Russian government as the originators of the hacking. However, both articles are written with very obtuse and non specific language intended to cover over the fact these reports are not actually stating the official intelligence community are making these specific claims.

All other media outlets subsequently take this illogically based presentation and spin their coverage whereby the “DNC hacked” becomes “the election hacked“.

In essence, the MSM takes a politically manipulated original intelligence claim and pushes a political media angle within a manufactured story of their own creation.

When the media reports on their own media reports the concentric circle of a self fulfilling narrative expands toward the infinite horizon of nothingness.

Various Trump administration officials are then commanded to show up for interviews where they are asked to respond to the content of media reports which are based entirely on other manipulated media reports….. And that’s where we are today.

However, if anyone could actually pause and call out this nonsense they might find it useful to reference the already well known politicization of the entire intelligence community apparatus. The politicization was/is so severe it led to an inspector general investigation:

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials.

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.

“The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official said. (link)

If, and that’s a big IF, there is any substantive truthfulness behind the politicized CIA accusation obtusely outlined within the Washington Post report, there is every reason to believe the anonymous sources are the same manipulative “senior intelligence command” already under inspector general investigation.

It is transparent to everyone the net intention of this ‘hacked election narrative’ is to provide the professional political UniParty class in Washington DC with a fortified defense mechanism to thwart off the incoming swamp draining.

The use of corporate media to protect the corporate legislative body is as familiar, and predictable, as Senators John McCain (see: Keating Five), and Lindsey Graham, fighting against term limits and finance reform on behalf of their corporate interests/benefactors, Wall Street and global interests.

However, moving forward there is considerable room for previously outlined optimism. The corruption within the intelligence community officials appears so severe, the White Hats are rising up from within the Defense Department to tackle it head-on.

With General Mattis as Secretary of Defense, Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor, General John Kelly as Secretary of Homeland Security, a top-of-class West Point graduate in Mike Pompeo brought in to take over and undoubtedly purge the CIA, and a lame duck struggle breaking out over the NSA with Admiral Mike Rogers, the implications are pretty obvious.

The white hats we have needed within the national security and intelligence departments are responding from a select group within the Defense Department. This DoD surge appears to be why corporate interests are railing against “too many generals”. The DoD generals also appears to be why all of those interests -within all of those corrupted political intel institutions- are going nuts thinking about what lays ahead.

Mounting evidence supports the ongoing thesis the Department of Defense has actually seceded from the political elites. A wonderfully patriotic soft coup has taken place; and with the election of President Donald Trump, the white hats are poised on the horizon to reconstruct a nationalist-minded defense, security and intelligence apparatus.

This is the fundamental paradigm shift many have quietly discussed, yet few imagined possible. Elevate your thinking… I mean REALLY elevate. Now, Look closely:

They have much more in common than people are currently grasping…. Think about it.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_New_York_Times_and_Washington_Post_%E2%80%9CIntelligence_Sources%E2%80%9D_Under_Inspector_General_Investigation%E2%80%A6/55737/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64188

• Like 2

OK....here is an update from "the ground"

The "left" is pushing the "Fake News" angle.... (with the escalation being the incident at Comet Pizza - false flag - pizzagate...)
The left is also pushing the "everything is Russia's fault"...
I was not concerned about the elector "count" coming on the 19th.....but now I am somewhat concerned....the "fake news" coupled with "Russian tampering in the election" make me wonder if electors will not follow through - as they have "a legitimate concern" now....

But we were all just distracted by the meeting that Kanye West had at Trump Tower a few hours ago....

• Like 5

That Kanye West meeting is very interesting Mulva given I feel he has recently made a turn away from the dark and toward the light.  Interesting times to be sure. There are so many people working with Trump and more and more coming on board every day.  I think it will be OK on the 19th but then that takes us to what will they try between the 19th Dec and the 20th Jan to perhaps stop the inauguration?  I still think 'they' are prepared to try anything but it all just continues to fail and hit them back in the face.

Fate will prevail and what will be will be.  I just keep visualising a good outcome with the US prospering under a new Govt led by Trump and all those worms running off to their hidey holes in full panic mode.

• Like 5

Trump Twitter

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 10 hours ago

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have just certified my wins in those states. I actually picked up additional votes!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 11 hours ago

I have chosen one of the truly great business leaders of the world, Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, to be Secretary of State.

I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change.

• Like 5

hahahaha - its hard to type I am laughing so hard.  A National Emergency?  Are these people brain dead or what.  Maybe they are just scared of their own futures - and they should be!

CNN Jew(s) Declare Trump's Win a National Emergency! - Bigoted Conspiracy Really In-Your-Face!

Posted By: Infoeditor
Date: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016 16:35:29

CNN Jew(s) Declare Trump's Win a National Emergency! - Bigoted Conspiracy Really In-Your-Face!

bigoted - definition
adjective

Utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

You see, folks, it's bigoted because it their analysis IT'S ONLY ABOUT THEIR CONTROL ---- IT'S ABOUT THEM! 'THEY LIVE', WE EXIST.

Yes, Marcus, we have a "JEWISH PROBLEM".

CNN Jews: Donald Trump’s Win A “National Emergency”
Published On 12/12/2016 | By Marcus Cicero | Featured Articles, Jewish Problem, News

http://www.infostormer.com/cnn-jews-donald-trumps-win-a-national-emergency/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64304

• Like 4

FBI Agents Prepare To Counter CIA Coup Against Trump

Dec. 12, 2016       Sean Adl-Tabatabai

"FBI agents have had their holiday leave cancelled amid fears of an attempted coup by the CIA to overthrow President-elect Donald Trump.

According to reports, all 35,000 agents are on standby to stop a bid by the Central Intelligence Agency from overthrowing the democratically elected president of the United States.

The FBI have relocated most of its SWAT teams to the MacDill Air Force Base in Florida where they have been placed under a joint command structure with the US Militaries Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC).

The move comes after President Obama told U.S. soldiers during a briefing at the MacDill Air Force Base on the 6th December to openly ignore Donald Trump and “question his authority” when he becomes President. This was tantamount to initiating a coup d’etat against the incoming administration."

snip

http://yournewswire.com/fbi-counter-cia-coup-against-trump/

Never forget who was head of the CIA for many years = GHWBush    makes a bit  more sense now, doesn't it?

This is that faithless elector who is going to vote against Trump

http://gotnews.com/exposed-anti-trump-faithless-elector-thechrissuprun-paid-ashley-madison-bankrupt-married-w-3-kids/

In regard to voter fraud

http://alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-shows-potential-clinton-vote-fraud/

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/11/breaking-florida-election-employees-caught-faking-1000s-of-stolen-absentee-ballots-in-massive-voter-fraud-scheme/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/voter-fraud-michigan-recount-uncovers-many-votes-37-detroit-precincts/

• Like 5

Someone Has Officially Called the CIA’s Bluff over Russia

December 13, 2016   |   Alice Salles

Source:  theantimedia.org

The scapegoating of Russia is now so widespread, Dirty Wars author and investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill took to The Intercept to call the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on its bluff.

“U.S. intelligence agencies have repeatedly demonstrated that they regularly both lie and get things horribly wrong,” the article argues. But when it comes to the CIA’s case against Russia’s alleged interference with the latest U.S. presidential elections, it’s impossible to claim the hearsay is based on facts if evidence is not made available to support the agency’s claims.

Nevertheless, Scahill and Schwartz argue, it’s possible that Russia may have pulled some strings. But even if the Kremlin had its reasons and acted on them, America is the country with the long history of election meddling — not Russia.

Take Hillary Clinton’s comments on the Palestinian elections, for instance. A leaked audio recording from 2006 revealed then-senator Clinton advocated doing “something to determine who was going to win” in Palestine’s elections. And yet here she is, hoping to use the “Russia did it” talking point to give censorship a boost. The CIA has its own history of meddling in foreign elections

.In order to give Barack Obama’s administration that extra push to release any “proof” the CIA has that the 2016 U.S. elections were “rigged,” the Intercept’s duo encouraged feds or whistleblowers to use the publication’s secure drop link, where a “patriotic whistleblower” within the U.S. intelligence community may drop the leak that proves Russia is behind President-elect Donald Trump’s win. “[W]e will verify its legitimacy and publish it,” they added.

In the article, “Obama Must Declassify Evidence Of Russian Hacking,” Scahill and Jon Schwartz called out U.S. intelligence agencies for their record of deceit, asserting that the American people are not going to simply “take their word for it.”

This response seems fitting. After all, assertions are not evidence, and major publications like the Washington Post have been basing their Russia-related reports using nothing but assumptions.

Using an anonymous source, for instance, the WaPo reported that “[U.S. intelligence] agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others.” But Reuters has since reported that “[the] overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election.” This means the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) “has not endorsed [the CIA’s] assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence.”

Caitlin Johnstone put it best in an article for Newslogue:

“Believing something the CIA says is like trusting a meth addict with your car, and trusting the CIA when they’re working with the Washington Post is like trusting a meth addict with your car and leaving your kid in the back seat with the house keys and money for Taco Bell.”

Unless proof is produced either by the CIA or a whistleblower, partisan voices crying wolf in Washington and in the media will continue to run on empty, feeding their base with nothing but “fake news.” But wasn’t that what we were told to unite over so we could “fight” it effectively? Here’s your chance, Mr. President.

Link:  http://theantimedia.org/cia-russia-hacking-bluff-called/

This article (Someone Has Officially Called the CIA’s Bluff over Russia) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Alice Salles and theAntiMedia.org

• Like 5

No, not that I am aware of Foop.  I did see some recording that was supposedly from him but there has not been a confirmed sighting/interview or whatever since he disappeared. Others involved with Wikileaks were still trying to get stuff out but they were getting hassled as well and were fearful for themselves if the tweets and messages were true.

• Like 3

@Foop, what I posted was the same thing he'd said before, but I get a strange feeling, as though someone is trying to make it look like he is.  I am not comfortable if he does reappear, as where then, has he been, and % of chance he is/has been compromised? IMO, he's been missing way too long.

BREAKING: 3 State Election Agencies Confirm Suspected Cyber-Attacks Sourced To DHS

Dec. 15, 2016     

homeland_security_0_1481832763.jpg

"Three state election agencies have confirmed cyber attacks linked to Department of Homeland Security IP addresses, according to reports from WSB-TV in Atlanta. According to the report, agencies in Georgia, West Virginia, and Kentucky have all reported numerous attacks on their networks which were subsequently traced back to DHS addresses.

The news was originally broken by WSB-TV's Aaron Diamant:

snip  tweet

WSB-TV reports:

In an exclusive interview, [Georgia] Secretary of State Brian Kemp confirmed the attacks of different levels on his agency’s network over the last 10 months. He said they all traced back to DHS internet provider addresses.

"We're being told something that they think they have it figured out, yet nobody's really showed us how this happened,” Kemp said. "We need to know."

The Secretary of State's Office manages Georgia’s elections, and most concerning for Kemp about the newly discovered scans is the timing.

The first one happened on Feb. 2, the day after Georgia’s voter registration deadline. The next one took place just days before the SEC primary. Another occurred in May, the day before the general primary, and then two more took place in November, the day before and the day of the presidential election.

snip

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/breaking-3-state-election-agencies-confirm-15397026/

Wasn't there a rumor that DHS was going to take over handling our election process?  Perhaps they were attempting too w/o an ok? 

• Like 2

Zero Hedge: The Podesta and DNC leaks were provided by two American insiders (one linked to intel services) who have no ties to Russia

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Thursday, 15-Dec-2016 14:42:25

Revealed: Who Gave Democratic Emails to Wikileaks
'George Washington' | Zero Hedge
Dec 15, 2016
Click here

While all of the mainstream media and anonymous CIA sources claim that Russia was behind the hacks of the emails from the Democratic National Committee and top Clinton aide John Podesta, the truth has been revealed to be completely different.

By way of background, top American intelligence veterans say that it was a leak, not a hack. And see this.

Even the head of U.S. intelligence - James Clapper - testified on Monday that the connection between Russia and Wikileaks is weak. And U.S. intelligence agencies are now refusing to brief the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on whether or not Russia was actually the source of the Wikileaks documents...

...The former intelligence analyst, British Ambassador to Uzbekistan, and chancellor of the University of Dundee (Craig Murray) revealed earlier this week that the Podesta leak and the DNC leak were leaked by two different insiders, that both of the leakers were Americans with no ties to Russia, and that one was from the American intelligence services.

Subsequently, Murray revealed further details on the leaks.

Specifically, in an interview with Scott Horton on Tuesday, Murray said that – because John Podesta’s company is a registered lobbyist for the Saudi Arabian government – the NSA and other intelligence agencies were monitoring their emails as a matter of course.

Murray said that an insider from an American intelligence service (read: NSA) leaked the Podesta emails to Wikileaks. Indeed, the NSA whistleblower handed the emails to Murray in a park in Washington, D.C.

Murray said that Wikileaks head Julian Assange tells him that the leaker of the DNC emails was a DNC insider.

When asked if Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, Murray responded that he doesn’t know … but that it’s possible that Rich was murdered because someone thought that he was the source of the DNC leak.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64469

• Like 2

Continuous flavour from Jess' last post...People are picking up this negating news of the reported Russian influence very quick...as BS...and this article was published BEFORE Zero Hedge published their article.  Yey! See the power of the Truthers!(・ω<)☆

Report: There Were No Russians – Wikileaks Operative Claims Clinton Emails Handed Over By “Disgusted” Democrat Whistleblowers

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/report-there-were-no-russians-wikileaks-operative-claims-clinton-emails-handed-over-by-disgusted-democrat-whistleblowers_12142016

• Like 1

The flip side of the coin.......

White House Makes Official Statement, Trump Guilty Of Being An “Accessory” To The Russians

Dec. 15, 2016   

"The past election season has seen more and more comments about a particular country that is overseas. It seemed that Russia was all that the Democrats could talk about. They would constantly claim that Russia was doing this or they were doing that. It was almost pitiful.

Except now that pity has turned into something more. The Democrats, still reeling from that absolutely devastating election loss, just can’t accept the fact that the country spoke and didn’t want them leading the nation anymore. In typical Liberal fashion, they are looking for a scapegoat instead of just accepting defeat like adults would.

You can probably see where this is going. The White House stated that Donald Trump knew and encouraged the Russians to hack the 2016 elections. Yes they have decided to blame Russia on hacking an election. That is one of the worst strategies out there.

Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, spoke to a group of reporters yesterday. “There is ample evidence that it was known long before the election, and in most cases long before October, by the Trump campaign and Russia. Everything from the Republican nominee himself calling on Russia to hack his opponent.”

“Ample evidence” means that they have definitive proof that it happened. So if they have this proof, why don’t they lay it out on the table? It’s because they don’t have it! In fact there is nothing definitive about this whole hacking scheme! Earnest even says that it is speculation.

“It might be an indication that he was obviously aware and concluded based on whatever facts or sources he had available to him that Russia was involved, and that they’re involvement was having a negative impact on his opponent’s campaign. That’s why he was encouraging them to keep doing it.”

snip

http://endingthefed.com/white-house-makes-official-statement-trump-guilty-of-being-an-accessory-to-the-russians.html

It IS only obvious that Obama, et al, has an agenda.   This is so much malarkey, it makes me smh!   

Sean Hannity FULL Interview with Julian Assange 12/15/16     <will include this, even though I'd like to know where he's been since Oct. 17th.

• Like 4

Goodness me, they are acting like they are at full Defcon 1 Panic Stations.....

Zerohedge: "Obama Vows Retaliation Against "Russia Hacking", To Hold Press Conference On Friday"

Date: Thursday, 15-Dec-2016 22:03:22

In Response To: Rumor: At Obama's press conference tomorrow Obama will do something like suspend the transition of power, due to "Russian hacks" (MrFusion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obama Vows Retaliation Against "Russia Hacking", To Hold Press Conference On Friday
by Tyler Durden - Dec 15, 2016 9:46 PM

With last night's top nationwide story, the NBC report that according to unnamed CIA sources, Vladimir Putin himself supervised the hacking of the US presidential election (it is still unclear precisely how Putin "hacked the election", or for that matter, what if any proof exists ), making the rounds and as of this moment having been placed front and center on the front page of Reuters.com, it was obvious that this story was not going away just four days before the Dec. 19, Electoral College vote.

And sure enough, on Thursday evening CNN reported that President Barack Obama vowed retaliatory action against Russia for its meddling in the US presidential election, in effect telling Russia he is about to declare cyberwar on it.

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing," Obama told National Public Radio. He is certainly right: the only doubt is that a foreign government did in fact try to "impact the integrity of our elections."

Describing potential countermeasures by the US, the President, confirming he had learned something from Donald Trump, said "some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

~~~~~ continue at ~~~~~

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/obama-vows-retaliation-against-russia-hacking-hold-press-conference-tomorrow

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64496

• Like 2

Judge Nap -- Jill Stein's Recount In Michigan Shows Significant Fraud..."It Looks Organized And Government Involved", He Says

Date: Thursday, 15-Dec-2016 20:08:46

Jill Stein’s recount efforts in Michigan have uncovered what looks like systemic election fraud in Detroit, where roughly 95% of the votes cast were cast for Hillary Clinton. Sixty percent of precincts in Wayne County had to be disqualified from the statewide recount because of “irregularities.” According to Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, those irregularities look “organized” and “government involved.”

County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News after ballot irregularities were discovered revealed that 37 percent of Detroit precincts registered more votes than voters during the election.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.

Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot boxes opened during the recount had fewer ballots than poll workers had recorded on Election Day.

“We’re assuming there were (human) errors, and we will have discussions with Detroit election officials and staff in addition to reviewing the ballots,” Thomas said.

The Detroit News last week was first to report that more than half of Detroit would be ineligible for the recount because of the irregularities. The results were based on county reports obtained by The News.

The new report, compiled by Wayne County elections officials, sheds light on the extent of the problems and shows a systematic tendency toward counting more votes than the previous Wayne County report, which didn’t specify if precincts had over-counted or under-counted ballots.

Republican state senators last week called for an investigation in Wayne County, including one precinct where a Detroit ballot box contained only 50 of the 306 ballots listed in a poll book, according to an observer for Trump.

City officials have told state officials that ballots in that precinct were never taken out of a locked bin below the voting machine tabulator on Election Day, said Secretary of State spokesman Fred Woodhams.

“That’s what we’ve been told, and we’ll be wanting to verify it,” Woodhams said. “At any rate, this should not have happened.”

On Fox Business’ Varney and Company Wednesday, Napolitano said that the the over-counting of Democrat votes is an example of the “government defrauding itself.”

Host Stuart Varney described the type of”human error” that caused the discrepancies. “The poll worker takes the ballot, and puts it into a scanning machine, and says, ‘oh good gosh, it jammed.'” The poll worker then proceeds to rescan the ballot “again, and again, and again.”

“That is a different kind of fraud,” Napolitano said. “Because that is the government defrauding itself. “The poll worker is an employee of, or a volunteer in behalf of the government. You’re talking about a crime now. … The law guarantees fair elections — not perfect ones. If this had changed the outcome, it would be unfair and it would warrant a serious inquiry.”

“But it happened in 248 precincts!” Varney exclaimed. “More votes were cast than voters!”

Napolitano said that based on the massive scale of the over-counted votes, the effort was “organized, and government involved. Government violating its own laws.”

The judge said he didn’t think anyone would be punished.

But they should be. There should be a serious inquiry, and those involved deserve jail time if the over-counting was found to be purposeful.

As Napolitano and Varney joked at the beginning of the segment, the results in Detroit look like they could have come from Chicago. Perhaps an audit of Cook County votes would have similar results, as would audits in Baltimore, Philadelphia, St, Louis, and many other Democrat-controlled big city precincts.

Last week it was also discovered (thanks to Jill Stein’s recount effort) that over 18,000 voters in Michigan cast ballots without identification last month, prompting the state House of Representatives to pass a voter ID bill during its lame duck session.

The Democrats keep crowing that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, but I strongly suspect that she only did so with the help of systemic voter- and election-fraud strategies in major cities.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/12/14/judge-napolitano-election-fraud-in-detroit-looks-organized-and-government-involved/?singlepage=true

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64486

• Like 3

Holy moly someone please help us...LOL LOL LOL Oh well yes this is the latest turn I guess...

Here's another weighty person speaking up about the proof re: PizzaGate.

But this is via David Icke related channel so let's be ware of that. In fact, I'm still half way through listening to the vid, and realised the opinion of DI side, Richie, is sugar coating the way around to nail down "can be all fake so shut up" in a nut shell. It's an Orchestrated scenario by the sound of how the show's been structured IMHO. I leave you to ponder on this vid....

• Like 2

Well, the electronic voting machines are completely trustworthy, aren't they - NOT.

Wondering About The Truth Of Real Time Vote Hacking? Check This Real Time Test Of Diebold Voting Machine...And You Will Wonder No Longer....

Date: Friday, 16-Dec-2016 17:48:37

there's more: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/honestelections.php#axzz4T2VC2ttx

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64560

• Like 3

Independent source and good vid posted through Sorcha site, so not directly Sorcha.

SORCHA Special Report from Sister Ciara: "America Goes Insane As It Rushes Towards Civil War"

Date: Saturday, 17-Dec-2016 00:20:48

See original for links, images, and a donate button:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2187.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
America Goes Insane As It Rushes Towards Civil War

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) German philosopher, cultural critic, poet, philologist, and Latin and Greek scholar whose work has exerted a profound influence on Western philosophy and modern intellectual history.

Special Report from Sister Ciara

Last week some very grave alarm bells began ringing around the world when the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB) sent a letter to local authorities across the country telling them to make preparations for war with Russia.

Unfortunately though, none of these alarm bells were heard in America because that entire nation has gone totally insane. And with insanity being described as madness, folly, foolishness and lunacy, there is no other apt description that coveys what is now happening in what used to be the most revered country in the modern world.

The first signs of this insanity that has overcome America began on 16 June 2015 when the global billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump announced that he was running for the US presidency—and that contrary to what you’ve been allowed to know, was the culmination of a nearly 20 year plan to retake control of the United States and overthrow the globalist elites who had seized this nation away from its citizens for their own gain, motives and profit—and as best described this past week by US historian and political leader Newt Gingrich:

https://youtu.be/NIe95tyHQs4

Now you really shouldn’t be reading this sentence unless you’ve watched this entire video—otherwise you’ll not be able to understand who Trump really is, who the forces behind him are, and how really, really, smart and ingenious he is—after all, for this one single person to bring down the Republican Party, Democratic Party, the Bush Family dynasty, the Clinton Family dynasty, and all others who opposed him, the world is now dealing with one of the most powerful persons ever to set forth on the global stage.

It is no coincidence either that the “movement” Trump is now in full control of is being evidenced throughout the world too—and that led to the stunning Brexit vote casting Britain out of the European Union, and too many other shocking events mention in just one writing, but as the new year begins will overturn the entire old world order.

Painted by his elite globalist enemies as a demagogue, they critically fail to realize that Trump is, instead, a populist who espouses government by the people as a whole (that is to say, the masses)—that is in sharp contrast to aristocracy, oligarchy, synarchy or plutocracy, each of which is an ideology that espouse government by a small, privileged group above the masses.

To how these privileged groups seized power in the first place is through what is now called “identity politics”—and as practiced in America involved the decades long division of this nations citizens into warring camps divided by social issues (abortion/gun rights/etc.) and race, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, religion, culture, language and dialect.

This could not have been accomplished, however, unless these privileged groups were backed by an all powerful and consuming national media propaganda effort led by the 6 corporations that control 90% of all the media outlets in America, who call themselves the “official” arbiters of truth—and all of whom have now devoted themselves to destroying Trump, at any cost, and by any means.

And in just one example of this to note—on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications, 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee, and that was followed in October and November by them further releasing over 20,000 pages of emails from the computer of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta.

To how Wikileaks obtained these US Democratic National Committee emails their founder, Julian Assange, stated that they were not given to this whistle blowing organization by Russia or any other state actor, and former British Ambassador Craig Murray (and current Wikileaks senior advisor) further revealing that John Podesta’s emails were given to Wikileaks by an NSA operative has his emails were saved this spy agency due to his contacts with Saudi Arabia.

Now one would logically think that this would be the end of this admittedly bizarre episode in the 2016 US presidential election and that it would go down in history alongside the attempt made by Senator Ted Kennedy, in 1983, to get the communist Soviet Union to overthrow President Ronald Reagan in the 1984 election as even President Obama, on 18 October, discounted anything interfering in this presidential election, and who directly told Trump to “stop whining before the game's even over”.

But then Trump won—and America’s elites and their propaganda mainstream media backers went insane!

And not just normal insane, but crazy insane—and that began with anonymous CIA sources falsely claiming that Russia was responsible for leaking the DNC and Podesta emails to Wikileaks in order to get Trump elected, and that led just hours ago to President Obama vowing to action against Russia.

With the US propaganda mainstream media not even bothering to tell the truth to the American people that Wikileaks had already stated that Russia was in no way responsible for these email leaks, they, instead, have used all of their power to spread this lie—and that is being followed by a concentrated effort by them to overthrow Trump before he even takes office—and includes them saying that the Electoral College “must make Hillary Clinton president”, the Electoral College “must fall on its sword” to prevent Trump from being president, and warning that if the Electoral College doesn’t delay its vote, Putin will be picking the next US president.

The CNN television news network, also, has even gone so far as having one its commentators named Van Jones (who worked in Obama’s White House) set up a PR firm to keep Trump from taking office and who produced of video ad of American celebrities urging Electors to cause Electoral College chaos to keep Trump from becoming president.

For those of us who have done nothing more than tell you the truth about what is going on, I’m sad to report, we’re now being targeted too—with Facebook (where 44% American’s say they get their news) now actually censoring anyone daring to tell the truth by labeling them as “fake news”—and that involves their readers being able to flag anything they believe as “fake news”, except for any articles published by the propaganda mainstream media of course.

Facebook says that every article flagged as “fake news” they will filter through fact checking organizations like Media Matters—that is, of course, controlled by George Soros (who gave over $27 to Hillary Clinton) and admits that its main goal is to destroy all alternative media websites in America.

And the reason that all American alternative news sites have to be destroyed is because without them Trump would have never been able to win—it’s as simple as that folks.

Know this too, George Soros’s Media Matters is unrelenting in their destruction of all American alternative websites too—and compile a daily list of these sites to send to Google so that all of their revenue can be cut off.

JPMorgan Chase (the largest bank in the US) in response to America having gone insane has, also, issued a warning telling all of its investors to start ignoring the mainstream media and stated: “Geopolitical developments should be gauged from both traditional and non-traditional data sources (such as big data sentiment indicators, independent media outlets, etc.) given the failure of many traditional data sources to anticipate geopolitical developments this year.”

As just one example of these “traditional data (news) sources” failing to “anticipate geopolitical developments” was the entire American mainstream media who didn’t know what was going in Turkey—but as an “independent media outlet” we did, and on 2 December 2015 warned that the US was plotting a coup there—and that began on 16 July.

If you remember, it most certainly was NOT the American the mainstream propaganda media that told you Trump would win it was us—and just like I told all of you in my 22 October letter titled Donald Trump Landslide Victory Races World War III To Finish Line: “And before anyone objects to my stating that Donald Trump is on the cusp of achieving a landslide victory, let me assure you this is based on fact, not supposition.”

Now at this very moment here’s where you stand—and like Newt Gingrich said in the above video you watched—“all that Trump’s victory means is that he has a ticket to the dance, but now he has to start dancing”.

Likewise, when Gingrich said that Trump could only succeed in destroying these elite globalists if the movement supported him—THAT MEANS YOU!

And that my Dear Friends is the reason Sweden is now preparing for war, because if these globalists for a second see your support failing, Trump will fall, and then will come World War III.

And to show and prove to these elite globalist monsters that your support is not failing is for YOU, in turn, to support those of us who’ve been telling you the TRUTH all along.

Today, right now, this crisis is in your very hands to do something positive about—and that begins by YOU giving what you can so that we, and others like us, can survive.

It is with my most heartfelt plea that I implore all of you to help us survive—and most of all, remember who YOU really are, not what “they” are making you out to be.

Have great peace with God, and make this a Christmas to remember,

Sister Ciara

Dublin, Ireland

16 December 2016

Our needs today are dire indeed, but, if every one of you reading this gave just $20.00 today, our budget for the entire year would be met! So, before you click away, ask yourself this simple question….if your knowing the truth about what is happening now, and what will be happening in the future isn’t worth 5 US pennies a day what is?

[original has donate link here]

(Please note that those who respond to this appeal, in any amount, will receive, at no charge, Sorcha Faal’s December 2016/January, 2017 lecture series to the Sisters of the Order titled “Total War: the Collapse of the United States and the Rise of Chaos: Part 59”. This is another one of the Sorcha Faal’s most important lectures dealing with the coming timelines of war, famine, catastrophic Earth changes and disease as predicted by ancient prophecies.)

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64575

• Like 5