The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.“It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

• Like 7

NaturalNews: "Stress expert claims the media is to blame for post-Trump unrest"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 21-Nov-2016 23:48:59

Stress expert claims the media is to blame for post-Trump unrest

The complete meltdown of some millennial snowflakes and the unrest following President-elect Donald J. Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton is a direct result of the corrupt establishment media, most of which was blatantly and chronically against the Republican billionaire.

More at http://www.naturalnews.com/056091_mainstream_media_mental_stress_political_violence.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62698

• Like 3

As true as it is that the media has created this framework for unrest, how about making people accountable for managing their own emotions and information gathering?

• Like 8

Trump officially not pursuing investigation against Hillary....well...there ya go...Trump people are going nuts

• Like 4

Meanwhile, As The Trump Train Rolls In, The K Street Lobbyists Are Frantically Searching For An Entirely New Toolbox...

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 22-Nov-2016 11:23:20

Lobbying has always been a bit of smoke and mirrors industry. People with personal relationships with lawmakers and their aides sign contracts with interests seeking to influence the powerful. The lobbyists, leaning on those relationships, trot out top staff or if you’re good, an actual former lawmaker, for meetings with CEOs visiting Washington. “He’s got to fill out the entire executive branch, so the lack of access will change” as veteran congressional staffers, lobbyists and communicators take positions. The levers of government will start working again, which could mean big pay days for K Street in the future.

WASHINGTON — To lobbyists, the election of a new president usually means new jobs, new access to the corridors of power — and, by default, more influence for their clients.

But President-elect Donald Trump has vowed to “drain the swamp.” His transition team recently purged a number of registered lobbyists and announced a lobbying ban for those who want work in the administration. Virtually no one on K Street — the button-down power corridor of Washington — has any idea what is actually happening or what it will mean for their business.

Increasingly on edge are Democratic lobbyists. One of the most powerful Democratic lobbyists in Washington, Heather Podesta (whose former brother-in-law John Podesta ran Hillary Clinton’s failed campaign this year), wrote in an email to unnerved clients that their hard-earned influence dollars will still be well spent with her firm.

“Let’s connect soon about working the lame duck, making sure you’re engaging the transition team in the right way, preparing for the inauguration, and actively participating and shaping the first 100 days of a Trump Administration and the 115th Congress,” Podesta wrote in the email obtained by BuzzFeed News.

Podesta, who also raised huge sums of money for Clinton as a

continue: https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/lobbyists-have-no-clue-how-theyre-going-to-work-under-a-trum

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62734

• Like 4

Surprise? No, Not Really If You Look Past The Window Dressing...Trump Knows That She Is/Was Just A Symptom...

Date: Tuesday, 22-Nov-2016 12:36:54

In Response To: Surprise, Surprise - Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Hillary (Jordon)

As you travel the road of life...keep your eye on the donut, and not upon the hole.

Trump is a business man. A quite successful one, I might add. The goal of a business man is profit. There is no profit in either ego or intangible feel-good get even efforts. That is the failed tool of the left.

Trump is correct- There is no trophy for beating an old defeated crone who has lost all means of defending herself. Thus Punishing Hitlery should not be the goal, nor should any effort be spent in retribution. She is already done for, let her depart in peace to the place she has prepared. The key word is -- depart.

She was never the cause, just the public face. She would have been a nobody like any other evil witch were it not for the legions of human demons which enabled her.

Speaking of which, those demons are now looking for their new champion du jure.

Trump has a goal to reduce their chances of finding one, by hitting them where it matters. Their wallet...

Stand by for a legion of swarming demons. Trump is not a joke to them -- not at all. He is anathema personified. Just ask the red-faced, sore assed Media demons who went to their 'press conference' Yesterday.
====================================================

: President-elect Donald Trump won’t subject Hillary Clinton to
: a criminal inquiry — instead, he’ll help her heal, his
: spokeswoman said Tuesday.

:

: “I think when the president-elect who’s also the head of your
: party … tells you before he’s even inaugurated he doesn’t
: wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong
: message, tone and content, to the members,” Kellyanne
: Conway told the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” who first
: reported that the president-elect would not pursue his
: campaign pledge to “lock up” Clinton, his Democratic
: opponent.

: “Look, I think, he’s thinking of many different things as he
: prepares to become the president of the United States, and
: things that sound like the campaign are not among them,”
: Conway, who is now on the Trump transition team, said in
: her interview.

: She continued: “I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the
: fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be
: honest or trustworthy, but if Donald Trump can help her
: heal, then perhaps that’s a good thing.”

: At the second presidential debate in October, Trump sounded a
: much harsher tone.

: “If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a
: special prosecutor to look into your situation because
: there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he
: vowed.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62742

• Like 6

I say we give him a chance and stop second guessing him.  Hes done the impossible.  Not all of us are not going nuts.

Mainstream Media LYING About Trump Not Pursuing Charges Against Clinton–Here’s What He Said

The mainstream media is reporting that a Trump aide, as well as Kellyanne Conway, have declared that our next President won’t be seeking charges against Hillary Clinton for her criminal use of a private email server or her role in covering up her failure in Benghazi. What they aren’t telling you is what Donald Trump actually said.

They have once again taken a statement completely out of context and made it sound like Donald Trump made some blanket declaration that clearly oversteps his would-be presidential authority to begin with.  The full statement from the aide, which you can find only in small print in foreign publications like the Mirror, says:

“No, President-elect Trump won’t be seeking charges against Hillary Clinton. That’s not his job. His job is to appoint a capable attorney general and FBI director to pursue any charges by nany and all means necessary.”

ttp://thelastlineofdefense.org/mainstream-media-lying-about-trump-not-pursuing-charges-against-clinton-heres-what-he-said/

• Like 8

Yes, they are counting on people to just read headlines and tweets and opinion articles. And as much of that purposely misleading reporting that is being uncovered just in the past week, people are still falling for it and being lazy. And what do they call it? Confirmation bias. Once they read something that confirms their bias, that's where it stops. Then they can rage on.

• Like 7

Probably don't need my .02. but gonna say it anyway. What did the MSM do the whole primary season?  Do we forget that easily?  They did nothing but misquote Trump, and misconstrue his words the whole time.  Not only that, but they were the ones fomenting hate and derision, creating riots and violent protests and blaming it all on him.  Did any Trump supporters honestly think that was going to stop, after the vote and before Electors vote on Dec. 19th?  Really?   I, for one, did not, and I know there are others feeling the same way.  Do those who are mad, who are angry because "he's already breaking campaign promises" give a thought as to what "they" might just possibly be up too? "Purple Revolution" = getting Electors to switch their votes!!!  IF enough of those Electors can be persuaded that the voters are having "buyer's remorse", and after all since she did steal the popular vote, might they not feel justified in switching their vote to her (or someone else-Kasich?) in order to keep Trump out of the White House?  I'm not saying this because I can prove it, but damn it Trump supporters, get a grip. Think, think, think outside the box.  I was going to put this story on the Fake News thread, because at this point, that's exactly what it is, and we should recognize it for what it is. When I'm gonna get mad, is if "they" succeed, because after all this, after everything we were aware they were doing during the primary season, no matter how angry it made us, that those very same people who voted for Trump, and supported him, come hell or high water are now buying into their game and are just possibly going to let them win, after all! :angry2:>>>SMDH!!

• Like 7

I have not posted for a while, but now that the election is over I will add a bit.  At one time I was wondering ..what is Chani's take on Trump?   And I was pleased to find it was mostly positive.  We .. Mrs Rogue and I live in NZ so are pretty remote from things but Mrs Rogue is a US citizen and made a big effort to get registered to vote ( wasted in California... but it's the principle).  She also sent money to Trumps campaign, and $ to Wikileaks and Project Veritas.. who played a vital role IMO.  She got lambasted on facebook for supporting Trump and our liberal friends laughed at us.

It's over.. one friend said weeks before the election.. and I admit to thinking this might be so... and wondering how I was going to live with a "jilted" wife.  On election night  (day here) we watched on Fox news  ( NZ news is relentlessly anti Trump).. and gradually the worm turned.  It was SO MUCH SWEETER to win in a come from behind upset  ( or so it was painted)  .  THERE IS A GOD!!

It doesn't worry me much what Trump actuially does... the free world is saved cf what Hillary would have bought.  To use a Chani perspective... it is like we have enterd a new timeline.  Who knows what it will bring..." May you live in interesting times...."

• Like 9

If this vid was already posted before, sorry!!

This vid turned out to be no laughing matter...and right at the end was the image of Arch.//on. Es.

I consider this short film as another sort of Pet Goat II-like prophetic stuff.

Symbols everywhere....

M.A.M.O.N. - Latinos VS. Donald Trump short film cortometraje

• Like 4

I'm getting a bad feeling about this one:

"The Stein/Baraka Green Party Campaign is launching an effort to ensure the integrity of our elections. With your help, are are raising money to demand recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania-- three states where the data suggests a significant need to verify machine-counted in vote totals...." 

They only need $2 million by Friday 4pm cst.

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

• Like 6

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3212024/pg1

I just want to alert readers to this thread in GLP.   It has some relatoinship to the election as this guy says he is some kind of power behind the curtain who tries to influence the pathway of light v the dark.  Who knows .. but the thread has legs as it is up to 729 pages.  There is a mod on the thread keeping it under control and it is not pinned so only a certain group go there.  Mrs Rogue5 is a dedicated follower and has even posted there.  A first for her on GLP  ( I used to be the only crazy one).

Anyone coming in cold has a lot of catching up to do... but IMO it might appeal to some here.  Every now and then someone comes on GLP who might be the real deal.  You can hide there because  ( like Chani ??? ) it is a site for crazies and gives you deniability.   I believe I once talked to a Time traveller on GLP..a followup guy to John Titor... who knows... but it was fun.  On that timeline it was a post nuclear war USA.

Breezy can put this somewhere else if it doesn't fit here.   :-)

• Like 6

Thanks Rogue5.  Some of us do not go to GLP because of problems years ago but decided to give it a go with your link.  Yes, the thread is huge and very interesting in parts.  I have opened some pages at the beginning and some at the end, but personally I really dislike the flamers and stupid posters on GLP and it is hard to keep scrolling past the crap to find the OPs posts.  Also I don't think I will never find the time to get through it although I have added the link to favourites so might be able to work my way through it over time. Maybe Mrs Rogue5 can type up a general overview of interesting things the OP has said, not copying posts or anything, just like her take on the thread and some of the interesting things put into single sentences maybe. 

Your post was interesting and synchronistic for me because last night I went into another site that I check out every now and again and they were speaking about the election and what happened.  One of the comments also said to look out for the 'man behind the curtain' so when you typed a similar phrase this morning I took notice.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, a-lurker said:

I'm getting a bad feeling about this one:

"The Stein/Baraka Green Party Campaign is launching an effort to ensure the integrity of our elections. With your help, are are raising money to demand recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania-- three states where the data suggests a significant need to verify machine-counted in vote totals...." 

They only need $2 million by Friday 4pm cst.

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

That's weird. Why would Jill Stein need to do that? (Rhetorical) Her standing in the election wouldn't change. I just looked and they've already raised over 500K.

• Like 5

Betsy DeVos Accepts Education Secretary Post in Trump cabinet - Vouchers et al

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2016 14:50:14

Snip

“Betsy DeVos is a brilliant and passionate education advocate,” Trump said in a statement. “Under her leadership, we will reform the U.S. education system and break the bureaucracy that is holding our children back so that we can deliver world-class education and school choice to all families.”

DeVos, of Grand Rapids, Mich., is chair of Windquest Group, a privately held investment firm, and has been active in politics for more than 35 years. She was elected chair of the Michigan Republican Party four times, according to her official biography.

But the experiences that would have best prepared her for the intricacies of education policy would come from her work as chair of the American Federation for Children, dedicated to reforming the country’s K-12 education so that “parents, particularly those in low-income families, [may] choose the education they determine is best for their children.” The AFC is a conservative organization that advocates school vouchers.

“I am honored to accept this responsibility to work with the president-elect on his vision to make American education great again,” DeVos said in the statement. “The status quo in education is not acceptable. Together, we can work to make transformational change that ensures every student in America has the opportunity to fulfill his or her highest potential.”

BuzzFeed reported that although DeVos “now says she’s opposed to the Common Core, she once advocated for it alongside Jeb Bush.” On the campaign trail, Trump constantly vowed to get rid of the controversial education program.

DeVos graduated from Holland Christian High School in Holland, Mich., and Calvin College in Grand Rapids.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/betsy-devos-accepts-education-secretary-post-in-trump-cabinet-182326446.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62815

• Like 5

Thanks for bringing this up, a-lurker.

RT asked Jill Stein the same question that I asked rhetorically above, amongst other good questions. RT seems to be one of the last bastions of journalism. The interview is worth a listen. Stein said some interesting things. Though I do think she is repeating mis-information in perpetuating the idea that Trump/Reince said he would set up Muslim registries.

Also, wouldn't you think the Democratic Party would be keen to do this? Plus they wouldn't need a grassroots fundraiser to do it.

Published on Nov 23, 2016The Green Party has launched an intent to file a recount of votes in the battleground states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The campaign of Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka is launching a multi-partisan effort to check the accuracy of the machine-counted votes in those states. Stein joins RT America’s Manila Chan to discuss.

Voting system prone to mistakes & malfeasance – Jill Stein on 2016 recount (EXCLUSIVE)

• Like 4

Hi Jessica,  we can't help much as we came late to the thread too and have really only followed the last 100 pages and dipped into the rest.  The last 100 covering the election..I remember he said "don't panic"  when I was in full panic...so I give him credit for that.

" Merit" is American but has links to France and speaks several languages.  He said he got involved with the police strikes in France.. the cops there have a gutsfull of policing Muslims... but no support.   I would not be surprised to see.. Brexit...Trump...France... etc...   There is more work to do.

The thread is full of chit chat between some of the lady posters and the usual trolls.   Thats GLP....  There is stuff on occult , spiritual questions ,mysticism etc etc.  Very much something for mid winter rainy days.  I note the last posts are discussing the Time Line  change.   As long as Merit keeps posting..It is worth following... he brings an insiders view IMO.

It gives me a little hope to think that there are some people/groups fighting the Globalist/NWO forces which seem to have been getting the upper hand. 

Meanwhile... How bout those Cubs, All Blacks, Cowboys.....?  :-)

• Like 4

To bring this together with kandescent's posts.  Merit said on his GLP thread that the LAST thing the Democrats wanted was a recount. Because it would expose voting fraud on their part!!   Jill Stein ..not being an insider.. would have no idea about that.  It would really open a can of worms.  Thats why the Democrats are not leading/supporting this.....

• Like 6

BREAKING : Michigan Recounted and Trump STILL WON.

Nov. 24, 2016     Amy Moreno

"Guys, give up the #Recount2016 dream.

It aint’ happenin’.

Michigan recounted their votes and Trump STILL WON by over 10k votes

From Freep.com:

In the closest race for president in Michigan’s history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704 vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.
The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state’s 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.
Before that compiled count, Trump held a 13,107 lead over Clinton. But after each county certified its results, the lead shrunk to 10,704, with the biggest chunk coming from Wayne County, which showed that Clinton had gotten 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county."

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-michigan-recounted-and-trump-still-won/37587/

VIDEO : Obama is Leaving the Democrat Party in SHAMBLES!

Nov. 24, 2016       Eren Moreno

"The “Special Report” panel weighed in on the state of the party, with Charles Krauthammer rejecting President Obama’s contention that a “complete overhaul” is not needed.

He said that Obama will leave the White House after eight years with his party “decimated,” pointing out that Dems were “shellacked” in every election in which he was not on the top of the ticket.

Krauthammer noted that since Obama took office, the party lost 10 Senate seats, 14 governors, 31 statehouses and 63 House seats, leaving Democrats at their lowest point in the House since the 1920s.

“You don’t need a full overhaul [because] there’s no way to overhaul rubble. … If you look at a map of the U.S., there are about 5,000 counties [and] Hillary Clinton won 300. If you draw a map of the country, who went where, it is red from sea to shining sea with these little concentrated, heavily-populated pockets of Democrats,” said Krauthammer."

snip  video

http://truthfeed.com/video-obama-is-leaving-the-democrat-party-in-shambles/37616/

• Like 5

Trump Cuts Transition Team In Half By Flushing Registered Lobbyists....(Swamp Drain #1)

Date: Thursday, 24-Nov-2016 08:36:40

The Trump transition team has lost nearly half its staff and volunteers in a matter of days since instituting a ban on registered lobbyists at the end of last week, the Daily Mail has learned.

‘All the lobbyists are gone,’ said one source familiar with the transition. ‘Lobbyists were the vast majority. Now, today you go in and you could count [them] maybe on one hand.’
Mike Pence, the head of the transition team, touted the lobbyist ban as a sign of Trump’s commitment to change

Mike Pence, the head of the transition team, touted the lobbyist ban as a sign of Trump’s commitment to change

The source estimated that the number of staffers and volunteers working on the transition plummeted from around 250 late last week to less than 125 on Tuesday. The sudden purge of lobbyists has allowed conservative think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Competitive Enterprise Institute to take a stronger role in the transition.

One lobbyist who was close to the transition team told the Daily Mail that ‘almost all of’ the lobbyists are gone from the team – although many are trying to influence as much as possible from the outside.

‘Everybody that’s still there has signed a letter saying they’ve deregistered and are okay with the five year ban,’ said the source. ‘It’s not like any transition I’ve ever seen before.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3965324/Trump-loses-half-transition-team-250-125-staffers-purge-lobbyists.html#ixzz4QvuBmOwl

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=62871

• Like 3

Arkansas representative switches parties, giving GOP super majority in House

Nov. 22, 2016  John Moritz

"State Rep. David Hillman of Almyra announced his switch to the Republican Party on Tuesday weeks after being re-elected to his third term as a Democrat, solidifying the GOP's "supermajority" control of Arkansas' lower house.

Republicans picked up nine seats in the 100-member House on Election Day and then padded their lead the next day when then-Democratic Rep. Jeff Wardlaw of Hermitage announced his party switch.

With Hillman's announcement, Republicans now control 75 seats in the House and have the three-fourths majority needed to pass appropriations bills without any support from Democrats. The Democrats narrowly avoided having Republicans pick up a supermajority in the Senate, where they control 24 of the 35 seats after picking up two on Nov. 8.

“After much prayer, thought, and consultation (and a few sleepless nights) in order to better represent the changing political views of the people in our district, I have decided to change my party affiliation to Republican," Hillman said in a statement."

snip

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/nov/22/arkansas-representative-switches-parties-giving-go/

• Like 4