The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

yes unity, a legitimate story, they all endorsed Trump at the same time, if I recall correctly

Ted Cruz Does Complete 180. No One Expected This

post-5-0-49518800-1475812512_thumb.jpg

Who'da thunk it?

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 4

Ohhhhhhh!!

Thanks heaps for the info, breezy!

Great to know!!

...WHOA...p)*゚д゚*(q

That's really serious in many aspects...

• Like 3

I'm amazed at the time and energy that people spend condemning Trump's salacious, crass, misogynistic comments from over a decade ago. I am a woman and, yes, his convo was misogynistic and rude. It was also a private conversation.

Anyway, don't really want to get into the wrongs or rights of it. But, wouldn't it be amazing if all of the people who spend all of this time on issues that have nothing to do with running the country would spend this much time discussing the real issues affecting humanity and whether any of these sorry ass candidates will get us any closer to resolving them?

I swear. It's like a soap opera. Not a thing about the propaganda urging us to war, unemployment resolution, crumbling infrastructure, oppressive policies, water and food contamination, and on and on.

Nope. Just want to demonize one man who knows exactly how to push buttons.

My Twitter TL is barely readable for me right now, as it's the best way for me to keep up to date on local hurricane related announcements. Sigh.

OK. /rant

• Like 10

I think lots of guys talk that way trying to act macho and manly around other men- we are not marrying him, so I really don't care- it's like petty gossip, this election.  I agree Kande- nobody is focusing on the real issues and as far as Mrs. Clinton goes, she has no room to give Trump a hard time for womanizing a bit- at least he tried to please the lady and do something for her rather than rape her or force her to have sex with him like Bill and then shame her for it like Mrs.Clinton did.

• Like 6

from WikiLeaks-posted on glp

Video Release Hillary's Statement to Wall Street about

the voters in her own party has been released:

WHAT WE SEE ON THE LEFT IS WAY MORE DISCONCERTING. THE EARLY DATA SUGGESTS THE WHILE THE MINORITY BASE IS PROBABLY STILL DOMINATED BY THE DEMOCRATIC MESSAGING,

A COALITION OF SUB ALTERN INTERESTS IS FORMING THAT COULD WITH AN EXTREMELY WEAK REPUBLICAN NOMINEE, CREATE AN APERTURE FOR EITHER A 3RD PARTY VICTORY OR, IN ESSENCE AN ELECTION INFLECTION POINT WHERE AN INSURGENT CANDIDATE COULD ACTUALLY TAKE OVER A MAJOR PARTY!

THIS COALITION, A COLLECTION OF GENERALLY UNDER-REPRESENTED, LOW SOCIAL CAPITAL INDIVIDUALS HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY NETWORKED AND INCREASINGLY MOTIVATED. THIS GROUP THAT OUR
ANALYSTS ARE CALLING(MAKES AIR QUOTES)BUCKET OF LOSERS COULD
NOT ONLY BE A SIGNIFICANT FORCE IN THE NEXT ELECTION BUT COULD
ON AN OUTSIDE PERCENTILE EVEN WIN!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuNRs7NXEAAgNfZ.jpg

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3313727/pg1

• Like 7

U.S. CODE: Hillary R. Clinton is disqualified from holding any office in the United States

Interesting read! Wonder how many people are aware. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library – RE: Hillary R. Clinton’s personal email and home-based server

Apparently, the FBI forgot to visit the Cornell Law Library. Word for word from the Cornell Law Library, Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton’s private email server illegal, it “disqualifies” her from holding any federal office. Very specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.

Code is at link- plain as day!

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=51277

• Like 11

the storyline gets more bizarre day by day....sadly the sheep are buying it all......distracted.....

• Like 5

have any of you seen this ? 

i know that everything fluctuates and it depends on which reality one goes into and experience 

but interesting information

• Like 6

When Jessica started this thread, I figured it could definitely be an "interesting" election. I never dreamed just how "interesting" that might be.  LOL  Nothing but a 3 ring circus brought to you by TPTB, in order to keep us distracted while they steal us blind via bank/economic failure that leads us into a war.  SMH  

from Cheetah's post

"A COALITION OF SUB ALTERN INTERESTS IS FORMING THAT COULD WITH AN EXTREMELY WEAK REPUBLICAN NOMINEE, CREATE AN APERTURE FOR EITHER A 3RD PARTY VICTORY OR, IN ESSENCE AN ELECTION INFLECTION POINT WHERE AN INSURGENT CANDIDATE COULD ACTUALLY TAKE OVER A MAJOR PARTY!" 

Let me guess  Aleppo Gary Johnson, who swears he has to get smarter???  <<sorry, but some things are just too, too, funny.  

It's all being engineered by the rich, the media, the crooks and liars that TRUMP has scared witless.  Just remember, some said they'd do anything to stop him, so perhaps we should look at what isn't being reported.  We all know that our weather is engineered, and is being used as a weapon against us, ie: droughts in our growing areas like Calif. , floods in others, etc., So then let's think of Matthew/Nicole, what, where is being affected, Just before elections?  Why two most important states, Florida and North Carolina, of course. Am I surprised? Nope, not one bit. Do I think, the mantra of Stop Trump at any cost, is being deployed? Yep, I sure do.  Do I think those in charge care? Nope, it is only them, and what they want that matters, and they've made that abundantly clear!

We are turning into the laughing stock of the world, and I'm disgusted, at this point  

• Like 11

TPTB 

nowadays i believe "they" or we more humans .......

it is spelled TPTW (the powers that were)

• Like 7

I think this video needs to be included in this thread.  
Did a search of the site & couldn't find it. I apologize if duplicating.

Hillary Clinton Body Count Documentary - Serial Killer for President!

• Like 9

NOTHING BUT DANGER AHEAD - Lew Rockwell: The Elite is Accelerating Earth Changing Events in a Rush to Implant Hillary in Power

Posted By: Nemesis [send E-Mail]

Date: Sunday, 9-Oct-2016 00:53:42

The rest at: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/10/joachim-hagopian/elite-will/

As we move into the final month prior to this year’s presidential election, the tempo of dramatic world events and developments that are breaking daily is mind-boggling. Every single day we are seeing more outrageously desperate actions on the part of the globalists and their US government minions. Among the latest unfolding developments this week all fast tracking towards world war against Russia is NATO’s violation of international law deploying AWACS (Airborne Radar Warning and Control system) in Syria despite only Syria and Russia possessing the legal right to control the embattled country’s airspace. With both US and Turkish boots on the ground in northern Syria and US-led coalition airstrikes regularly invading the sovereign nation’s airspace, recently targeting Syrian soldiers and plans to kill more, along with former acting CIA director Mike Morell’s recent call to begin killing Russian soldiers, the latest warpath rant comes from Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley who is now threatening Russia (as well as China and Iran) with nuclear war. Spoken just like a true grade school bully on a playground, he boasts, “We will beat you harder than you have ever been beaten before!” This is the kind of moronic leadership that rises to the top of the Empire food chain? I’m afraid so.

REST AT: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/10/joachim-hagopian/elite-will/

IT'S A LONG READ AND WORTH IT

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=58729

• Like 4

It's hard to know where to start.

Maybe firstly. Last year I really felt people would need to have made some peace with God or something or at least have moved up some levels. Done some levels of personal work in the realm of spiritual development to get ready for what was coming because what was on it's way and I could sense it, was going to drive people nuts and they won't be able to deal with the flood as it will make no sense and they will be driven insane by trying to map it to their expectations or rational frame work. It will overpower the rational mind by driving it insane and they will be blindsided to the real deeper and higher power plays.

What I've seen in the last two weeks in the dream world has already occurred in relation to Trump. I witnessed the man on his own. A sense he was completely and totally isolated and I felt empathy and compassion for his position. I think many of us have had those movements in our lives.

This really seems to be what tptb are orchastrating around the audio ambush, he is being cut adrift on every level or at least so far it looks that way. This does more to reveal the desperation of tptb. If people are waking up they will see it and read it as so.

All that is left is the love of the people. While I know it's apparent Trump is not perfect no one really is and for him to have come out to say that shows a kind of growth which demonstrates an inner power. Compassion is the expression of Love's wisdom.

If the people vote for Trump it will remove consent (from the most free humans on the planet in terms of constitutional republic... Tptb want that back, it is the prize) at so many levels tptb will be forced to do something really bad because they have everything lined up (sadly on a level beyond 9/11) If they vote for Hillary will continuous to do bad but it will be more rampant and insidious and we will enter a virtual dark age but it just wont' look like it because we have all our technology etc. Etc. They will really have to continue to fight dirty if Trump is there and they know they will lose.

You see if the people do vote for Trump (and I don't know how the odds stack up) tptb are themselves cut adrift on a very deep level as humanity chooses freedom or restates.

Trump may have just been squeezed out of the duality in all kinds of ways. It's; risky move by tptb but they are clearly desperate.

This is every bit of the apocalypse as you might expect.

I sense Trump knows he's in deep now and there is no turning back and he like everyone is learning a great deal. I find it hard if not impossible to buy into the idea he is nothing but a strawman so another Clinton can win.

• Like 11

The timing of trump video is off, given the attention span of a average voter in US, thats too early... Ideal time would have been 3-4 days before election... all women votes sweep.. that was a desperate act...

BUT... analyticalally , much more to come........... 

This ain't ova ye

• Like 5

Dirt Dished on Trump Will Make Him President

Can you imagine how Cruz would have folded had they found a recording like this. Rumors were that Cruz had a mistress. I’m not saying it’s true, but do we really know.

Regardless, who other than Trump could withstand the onslaught of the media, and a crooked administration doing everything in order to cover its ass? The ass being Barack Obama.

As I was writing why this “scandal” would make Trump president, I was sent an article from Scott Adams, the writer of Dilbert. Apparently, RINO eunuch Erick Erickson challenged him to explain how this could possibly help Trump.

http://theblacksphere.net/2016/10/dirt-dished-on-trump-will-make-him-president/

• Like 13

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/second-presidential-debate-2016-what-time-how-to-watch-and-live-stream-online-washington-university-st-louis/

just in case

@PE   I am w/you.  I keep saying that they are using one thing at a time, then waiting to see how his supporters, and the polls react. TPTB are desperate, and desperate people do desperate things.  Stop Trump at any cost, is their mantra, we must not forget that.  "At any cost" is the real concern.  IF he was nothing but a "strawman" he would not be causing the waves he has.  He sure never needed to expose himself, his life, his family to what's taking place.

• Like 8

So, one has to wonder.  Jeb Bush must be just reeling.  I mean when he was running for the presidency, his first cousin, Billy Bush, had this information about Trump who was literally making Jeb spontaneously combust each time they were on stage together.  Jeb's cousin could have been such a great aid to his election had he wanted to.  I find it interesting this is the first time the audio has come up, when it could have taken out Trump early on.  Jeb obviously wasn't meant to win, no way - no how.  And now...Billy's out a job too.  Such is life.

• Like 8

I would say that Billy probably didn't even remember the conversation or, if he did, didn't think it something to torpedo a campaign. That's because we live in a society where it's been ok for men to talk like that amongst themselves. I mean, in college, I used to hang out with a lot of guys who would sometimes forget I was around and went into some raunchy talk. I'm not excusing it, but I'm not naive.

I'm with Abby Martin that this feigning of disbelief that he said something like that 10 years ago is unbelievable. I mean, really. This is the straw that broke the camel's back? Seriously? We've all known Trump's personna for years. I just find it hard to believe that most of the nation is hanging on this vulgar tape of a private conversation as a reason to end his campaign. It's mad.

I mean for stuff like this to be the focus in a debate is crazy. What is there to debate about it?

Now maybe they will bring out some women to file charges against him. That's probably the next step.

It is concerning that they have to pull these kind of tactics against someone they deem so incompetent. Shouldn't it be an easy win just on the issues and policies? Why do they need to even get in the dirt?

I'm not a Trump apologist and I'm not voting for either of them. But this thing is ridiculous and less than juvenile.

• Like 7

So, basically, watch out for yourself and to hell with what your constituents and party members want.

Bye Felicia? Trump lashes out at Ryan over pivot toward keeping Congress

Published time: 10 Oct, 2016 19:33

Edited time: 10 Oct, 2016 20:23

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) said he would stop campaigning with GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, while advising congressional Republicans to focus on saving their own seats instead.

“You all need to do what’s best for you and your district,” Ryan reportedly said, according to media reports citing participants in Monday morning’s conference call. “Handle Trump however it works best in each individual race.”

Ryan also reportedly said the presidential election is “lost” at this point in the race, but did not officially withdraw his endorsement of Trump.

Trump was not impressed, and tweeted out a retort from his Android early Monday afternoon.

Paul Ryan should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2016

Responding to Trump’s tweet, Ryan’s spokeswoman, AshLee Strong basically ignored the presidential candidate’s tweet, saying: “The speaker is going to spend the next 29 days completely focused on protecting our congressional majorities in order to advance our ‘Better Way’ agenda.” She also told Bloomberg’s Sahil Kapur that her boss is “not conceding” the race for the White House.

On social media, Ryan was attacked from both sides for being a political Schrodinger’s cat, who is both supporting and not supporting Trump after the House speaker reportedly jumped back on the call to reassure vocal Trump supporters in the conference that he would not pull his endorsement.

Some Trump supporters took their dismay at Ryan offline and into the real world, with about 30 people protesting outside of the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington, DC on Monday afternoon.

https://www.rt.com/usa/362292-trump-ryan-endorsement-congress/

• Like 5

Here's another example of my beef with our society, the MSM and this election process.

I only watched the first bit of the debate and read or watched clips about the rest.

So, I see about this audience member, Ken Bone, who everyone fell in love with because of his debate ending question. So, I'm trying to find an article about this fabulous question.

All I see is articles, video clips about his red sweater and how he ripped the pants of his olive suit before the debate because he gained 30 pounds. I still don't know what this show stopping question was and why it was. But lots of color commentary about this guy's clothes and how he had the same outfit on for the morning shows.

WTactualF?

• Like 6

Lisa Haven: I Was Sabotaged For This Video: What The Media WONT Tell You About The 2nd Presidential Debate

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Monday, 10-Oct-2016 18:20:16

In Response To: The Hildabeast has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate (NaturalWisdom)

I Was Sabotaged For This Video: What The Media WONT Tell You About The 2nd Presidential Debate

Lisa Haven

Oct 10, 2016

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=58901

• Like 4

Real Reason Why They Are Showing Sick Hillary

After Burner

Published on Sep 12, 2016

If they wanted to hide the poor state of her health they would. Dick Gregory says there will be no election and Obama will serve a third term.

• Like 4