The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

Was Hilary arrested?...take another look at the vid...

does she have her hands behind her back?

did they undo the cuffs just before she got in the car,? 

the thing that dropped near her foot was actually the key for the cuffs?

Who was that lady holding her?...she was holding her like a cop would

• Like 7

It looked to me as if she was ready to collapse and the lady was fully supporting as much of her weight as she could. As she steps forward to get in the vehicle I though she actually did collapse and they grabbed at her as she fell.

This is seriously bad and I really feel for our US members who must feel like they are in some sort of weird movie. It is hard to believe that any group would continue on with propelling this woman's campaign to be POTUS for Goodness Sake! What a mess.

• Like 7

I can tell you one thing for sure, they did not re-hydrate "Hillary" in a matter of an hour or so. This requires an in hospital IV situation and takes up to 18 hours to accomplish.  The person does not feel sprightly like that second "Hillary" either, I'm fine, beautiful day in NYC, uh huh.

We have speculated in chat many times about this situation w/her and IF they had to replace her, would it be Biden.  He is currently an elected Vice President, so he would be natural choice.  Bernie, no, I don't think so, BUT we must also recall there are indications that they stole primary races from him, and possibly the nomination. However, he went back to an Independent status too.

Does anyone recall back before the agencies refused to indict her, it was being said that IF she were not indicted, that there would be a major revolt in the intelligence/security agencies?  Tell me who is with Hillary 24/7? I don't know all the advanced technology that any of these agencies have in their possession, but at 4-5 seconds in, check out the guy in the back, showing between Hillary and the women standing there.  Whatever he is holding does not look like a phone to me, and it's aimed right at her during that head bobbing session she has.  I'm open and willing to listen to any thoughts anyone has, because it struck me as weird then and still does now.  We know they have a heart attack gun, what else might they have?  I would think they would all be apprised of any medical conditions she has, what weaknesses, and what to watch for.  Along with possibilities for exploiting them? I keep thinking harmful frequencies that might disturb brain functions?  

Hillary Clinton has seizure / convulsions - tries to play it off making fun of seizures CLOSER LOOK

• Like 8

Having read Michael J Fox's book (...incurable optimist something or other, can't recall the exact title). He goes into detail about how he tried to keep his Parkinson's under control while he was still actively filming the TV show Spin City. He explains in detail the symptoms he was experiencing, as well as the effects of the medications he was taking at the time. I tell you, what he described is uncannily similar to the weird stuff we've seen Hillary demonstrate with increasing regularity over the past years.

And I call bullshit on the pneumonia diagnosis (not that anyone here would really believe any of their horseshit at this point). Anyone who has experienced or has had a loved one experience pneumonia - you know there is just no way she would back out in front of cameras that quickly no matter the drug cocktail they shot her up with. And certainly not without her entourage and that big black doctor dude at her side. I'm inclined to think this was a double as others have stated. After watching her getting into that black ambulance/van thing that's been chauffeuring her around lately - I mean come on! It looked like she was almost unconscious the way she was slumped and staggering and being held up by others. It's like we're watching scenes from Weekend at Bernie's 3.

If she makes it to the election and bites then dust after a win, then we've got that creepy pedophile pervert Biden to look forward to, So as much as some people are terrified by the thought of Trump as POTUS, God help the USA if he doesn't win because the alternative is far more terrifying in my opinion.

• Like 9

I would not be surprised if there was an announcement within 72 hours advising of her passing. She may well be wired up on life support to allow family to come to her side. They are already reports of emergency meetings behind closed doors surfacing as to replacements etc.

Its actually sad they have been forcing an obviously very sick woman to parade and sprook in public as directed. It actually shows what a charade the election process has become in the USA also by the manner in which the current president has been treated recently the office has no world respect any more.

Even Trump has gone quiet this time, lets hope some dignity and respect prevails

ps... I like Imelda's theory Was Hilary arrested?.... now that would be a turn for the books, no wonder she collapsed 

• Like 10

Hillary is undeniably physically unfit while The Donald is psychologically challenged, and their respective VP's have questionable histories to them as well. In fact, with a very few exeptions all the presidents going back as far as Jackson, and some might even claim the masonic and tax-evading Founding Fathers too, have been what the late George Carlin called fucking businesmen.

I have faith that the mil-ind-fin-complex will guide the next White House occupant just as wisely as they have always done regardless of orientation by showing the unedited Zapruder film in a dark and smokefilled room just after the inauguration.

Not to speak of the unspeakable things people have to do to get into a position of power.

Stop voting for politicians!

• Like 7

Bernie, no, I don't think so, BUT we must also recall there are indications that they stole primary races from him, and possibly the nomination. However, he went back to an Independent status too.

“They don’t know your name is being put in nomination. That’s the concern.”

• Like 5

Any one else think it's strange at the end of the video we see a secret service agent (?) wipe the post that Hillary had been propped up against?  He enters the video from the right at the 14 second mark.  At the 17 second mark he wipes the post with his hand.  My only thought is he was wiping/smearing fingerprints?

• Like 8

I saw a close up vid- not sure where cause have watched them for hours on and off- but it looked like he pushed a button or area of some specific point- maybe to de-activate something. At some point yesterday, when people were saying it looked like her hands were behind her back and she had cuffs on, then when the 2 people help her move, one seems to pull/jerk her a bit and a few seconds later that metal thing falls that people aren't sure if it went to her catheter or the handcuffs-

But, someone said she was in cuffs and it was electromagnetic- I took that to mean the electromagnetic part was in the post, holding her there by the metal of the cuffs and then she had to be pulled off it with a bit of a tug- and maybe he was making sure it was off.

• Like 7

Well you can clearly see her toes being dragged forward, she isn't standing on her own power. My guess would be if there is something metallic on and around her legs it may be something like a hip-knee-ankle-foot orthotic to assist her in walking/standing. I saw these a lot when I was working in a physio clinic. They are used when someone is too weak to stand under their own power for any length of time. Stabilizes the pelvis/leg. Think basically like a simplified exoskeleton. These things are noisy and have lots of bolts/screws and articulating points that clank and clunk and are always losing little screws and parts due to the vibration of walking. It would look a lot like ankle cuffs if you were to only see the bottom of the orthotic near the ankle.

• Like 7

phillip, lol, I was just going to post that! 

I do believe, as I posted above, that I think she was being attacked by someone, through any and all means available to them.

One question, where is Bill Clinton?  This all over the news and not one word from him or Chelsea? Strange?  I read that he did not want her to run.

Remember the Clinton Foundation could take down whole gov't?  Would they not take her out IF "they" felt that info might come out?

Wikileaks next dump will happen before debates

Trump was also at the ceremony in NYC, which they should have known, but..

I'm sure we all feel there is no pneumonia, and that woman was NOT her.

Worried about Biden?  Perhaps worrying about Tim Kaine would be more appropriate? I read he was picked 2 years ago. Note he's also quiet.

Tim Kaine's radical roots

Sept. 9, 2016

Ken Blackwell

"According to the media, Tim Kaine took a life transforming "mission" trip to Latin America in 1980. Conveniently left out of these stories, are the radical reality of the Cold War in Latin America and Tim Kaine's Soviet sympathizing mentors. In fact, whatever Kaine's intentions, he more likely met Karl Marx than Jesus Christ while there. 

Connect the dots with a little history, and an alarming picture emerges of Kaine's adventures with radicals and revolutionaries in 1980s Latin America.

Reports indicate that in Honduras, “Mr. Kaine embraced an interpretation of the gospel, known as liberation theology..."
video at link   snip

6 posts have been made while i was doing this one, so sorry if a repeat of anything!
  • Like 6

Is it possible the arrests are starting? Read something about Obama being snubbed at the summit and U.S. General Joseph Dunford speaking there and being in charge of the new US Republic. if I can find it I will look later- have been so busy- 1 roommate had leg surgery, laid up for 6 weeks and I am doing all the driving for them while another one's car broke down so have been driving them to work and/or picking up, too- and trying to work and do my usual stuff- been too busy to pay much attention to stuff and when I do, I read, jump around, watch this vid, that vid and then forget where I saw or read something...

• Like 5

Media calls Hillary’s collapse a ‘stumble’ – officer on the scene says ‘they threw her in like she was a side of beef

9/11/16

Bubba To The Rescue As Bill Clinton To Stand In For Sick Hillary At L.A. Fundraisers

9/12/16

Hillary Is Being Thrown Under The Bus! "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Wikileaks, FBI, Health Issues!

9/9/16

Where is Huma Abedin?  Nothing from her top aide either.  Noted on other forum, a thread stating that I-95 was closed last night , via police blockade, and 4 grey buses made a beeline towards Hackensack, NJ medical facilities. 

Roberts: Democrats Whispering Clinton Might Step Aside From Race

9/12/16

Strickland: Kaine ‘Ready to Become President’ if Necessary

9/12/16

Madeleine Weast

"Democratic Senate candidate Ted Strickland told attendees Monday at a Tim Kaine rally in Dayton, Ohio that Hillary Clinton’s running mate is “ready to become president” should the need arise. <<uh oh perhaps that was the plan all along? 

snip

Darrel Rowland, the public affairs editor at the Columbus Dispatch, reported the comments on Twitter.

• Like 5

In the video of her collapsing, isn't it weird how the guy at the end steps in and runs his fingers up the post she had been leaning against? I mean maybe it was just a subconscious action but it looks really strange.

• Like 7

yes it was, and a-lurker (corrected,k ty) caught it too.  I wondered if he might have been wiping traces of an injection off it?

• Like 4

Oh, a-lurker did too, way up thread. I missed that.

It's funny, I listened to a clip of her interview with Anderson Cooper and she totally fails to acknowledge that she almost fell out and was dragged into the van. She said she was feeling dizzy because of the heat and humidity. But she felt much better once she got into the van and had some water. :-/ Certainly she's seen the video. You would think she would address what happened there.

• Like 5

Interesting kandescent, perhaps if she doesn't mention it, it didn't happen?  

Hillary Clinton's full Anderson Cooper phone interview

That woman coming out of that building was not Hillary. Physically impossible to re-hydrate that quickly.  This wasn't about Trump, it was about her medical condition.  I'm not convinced it was her on the phone. Someone in that condition, with a type of pneumonia that can be spread, should not have been in a shoulder to shoulder type situation like at the ceremony, nor speaking into that child's face, and outside in NYC with NO SS visible? malarkey....."All the world's a stage"

• Like 6