The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

This happened on Sunday morning, I'm going to put it here because he worked for the DNC and on voter expansion, so definitely election related.   He was not robbed, just beaten and shot in the back.  Would he still be alive if he had not been in the position he was in at the DNC?  I don't know, but it seems pretty strange.  Wonder exactly what his job actually entailed.  

Democratic National Committee staffer shot and killed in Washington 

July 12, 2016

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/12/democratic-national-committee-staffer-shot-and-killed-in-washington.html

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id4798

• Like 5

hmmm   well it's a mixed bag to me, neither agree, nor disagree on lots of them.  

Due to the ongoing attack in France, he's not going to announce tomorrow.  

Trump postpones expected unveiling of Mike Pence as VP after attack in Nice

July 14, 2016

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/14/donald-trump-picks-mike-pence-running-mate-vice-president

EXCLUSIVE – Cleveland Police have Issued “Stand Down” Order at RNC
July 14, 2016
Mike Cernovich

"Although the radical left has days of protests planned and has a history of protests, the Cleveland police has issued a stand down order to officers, I can exclusively report.

Remember when thugs from the left attacked Trump supporters at his San Jose rally? The San Jose mayor and police chief claimed it would have been “too dangerous” for officers to do their jobs by defending Trump supporters."
snip
  • Like 2

This may or may not be the final word on this subject, LOL

Anti-Trump Efforts to Unbind Delegates Fail In Republican Rules Panel

July 14, 2016

By RYAN STRUYK SHUSHANNAH WALSHE JOHN PARKINSON  

"A last-ditch effort to block Donald Trump's nomination by freeing delegates to vote for whomever they want has been soundly defeated in the convention's rules panel tonight.

“It’s over folks. We need to get behind our candidate," said Steve Scheffler, who also pushed additional language to clarify that delegates are bound.

It's still not technically over for the group: anti-Trump leaders will have until Monday to submit the names of 28 rules panel members who support the effort in order to force a vote on the floor of the full convention.

This appears unlikely, but despite tonight's failure, it's still possible.

The proposal was defeated by voice vote and no exact numbers were given. A vote to end discussion on the proposal received only 21 "no" votes, indicating that a push to force a vote on the convention floor will not reach the 28-delegate threshold.

The panel has also inserted additional language insisting that the delegates are bound.

Kendal Unruh, a rules panel member from Colorado who spearheaded the anti-Trump effort, told delegates it was a "God-given right" for them to be able to vote freely at the convention.

Donald Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort proclaimed victory on Twitter."
snip

Tx Reddwolf
  • Like 6

Trump Does The Unthinkable

Posted By: RumorMail [send E-Mail]

Date: Friday, 15-Jul-2016 17:36:28

Liz Crokin

|

Posted: Jul 10, 2016 12:01 AM

Trending

Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe -- did I miss anything? The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday; yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul. As an entertainment journalist, I’ve had the opportunity to cover Trump for over a decade, and in all my years covering him I’ve never heard anything negative about the man until he announced he was running for president. Keep in mind, I got paid a lot of money to dig up dirt on celebrities like Trump for a living so a scandalous story on the famous billionaire could’ve potentially sold a lot of magazines and would’ve been a “yuge” feather in my cap. Instead, I found that he doesn’t drink alcohol or do drugs, he’s a hardworking businessman and totally devoted to his beloved wife and children. On top of that, he’s one of the most generous celebrities in the world with a heart filled with more gold than his $100 million New York penthouse.

In 2004, the first season of “The Apprentice” aired and at that time I worked as an entertainment columnist for the “RedEye Edition of the Chicago Tribune” and as a freelancer for “Us Weekly”. I had a gut feeling that Chicago contestant, Bill Rancic, was going to win the reality show. So I contacted him and covered the hit show the entire season. I managed to score an invite to New York for the show’s grand finale and after-party. This is where I first met Trump and got to ask him a few questions. That year, Rancic did win “The Apprentice”. I attended “The Apprentice” finale the next two years in a row. Between that and the frequent visits Trump and his family made to Chicago during the construction of their Trump International Hotel & Tower, I got a chance to meet most of his family too and I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with them. Since the media has failed so miserably at reporting the truth about Trump, I decided to put together some of the acts of kindness he’s committed over three decades which has gone virtually unnoticed or fallen on deaf ears.

ADVERTISING

CARTOONS | Ken Catalino

View Cartoon

In 1986, Trump prevented the foreclosure of Annabell Hill’s family farm after her husband committed suicide. Trump personally phoned down to the auction to stop the sale of her home and offered the widow money. Trump decided to take action after he saw Hill’s pleas for help in news reports.

In 1988, a commercial airline refused to fly Andrew Ten, a sick Orthodox Jewish child with a rare illness, across the country to get medical care because he had to travel with an elaborate life-support system. His grief stricken parents contacted Trump for help and he didn’t hesitate to send his own plane to take the child from Los Angeles to New York so he could get his treatment.

In 1991, 200 Marines who served in Operation Desert Storm spent time at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina before they were scheduled to return home to their families. However, the Marines were told that a mistake had been made and an aircraft would not be able to take them home on their scheduled departure date. When Trump got wind of this, he sent his plane to make two trips from North Carolina to Miami to safely return the Gulf War Marines to their loved ones.

In 1995, a motorist stopped to help Trump after the limo he was traveling in got a flat tire. Trump asked the Good Samaritan how he could repay him for his help. All the man asked for was a bouquet of flowers for his wife. A few weeks later Trump sent the flowers with a note that read: “We’ve paid off your mortgage.”

In 1996, Trump filed a lawsuit against the city of Palm Beach, Florida accusing the town of discriminating against his Mar-a-Lago resort club because it allowed Jews and blacks. Abraham Foxman, who was the Anti-Defamation League Director at the time, said Trump “put the light on Palm Beach – not on the beauty and the glitter, but on its seamier side of discrimination.” Foxman also noted that Trump’s charge had a trickle-down effect because other clubs followed his lead and began admitting Jews and blacks.

In 2000, Maury Povich featured a little girl named Megan who struggled with Brittle Bone Disease on his show and Trump happened to be watching. Trump said the little girl’s story and positive attitude touched his heart. So he contacted Maury and gifted the little girl and her family with a very generous check.

In 2008, after Jennifer Hudson’s family members were tragically murdered in Chicago, Trump put the Oscar-winning actress and her family up at his Windy City hotel for free. In addition to that, Trump’s security took extra measures to ensure Hudson and her family members were safe during such a difficult time.

In 2013, New York bus driver Darnell Barton spotted a woman close to the edge of a bridge staring at traffic below as he drove by. He stopped the bus, got out and put his arm around the woman and saved her life by convincing her to not jump. When Trump heard about this story, he sent the hero bus driver a check simply because he believed his good deed deserved to be rewarded.

In 2014, Trump gave $25,000 to Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi after he spent seven months in a Mexican jail for accidentally crossing the US-Mexico border. President Barack Obama couldn’t even be bothered to make one phone call to assist with the United States Marine’s release; however, Trump opened his pocketbook to help this serviceman get back on his feet.

In 2016, Melissa Consin Young attended a Trump rally and tearfully thanked Trump for changing her life. She said she proudly stood on stage with Trump as Miss Wisconsin USA in 2005. However, years later she found herself struggling with an incurable illness and during her darkest days she explained that she received a handwritten letter from Trump telling her she’s the “bravest woman, I know.” She said the opportunities that she got from Trump and his organizations ultimately provided her Mexican-American son with a full-ride to college.

Lynne Patton, a black female executive for the Trump Organization, released a statement in 2016 defending her boss against accusations that he’s a racist and a bigot. She tearfully revealed how she’s struggled with substance abuse and addiction for years. Instead of kicking her to the curb, she said the Trump Organization and his entire family loyally stood by her through “immensely difficult times.”

Trump’s kindness knows no bounds and his generosity has and continues to touch the lives of people from every sex, race and religion. When Trump sees someone in need, he wants to help. Two decades ago, Oprah asked Trump in a TV interview if he’d run for president. He said: “If it got so bad, I would never want to rule it out totally, because I really am tired of seeing what’s happening with this country.” That day has come. Trump sees that America is in need and he wants to help – how unthinkable!

http://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2016/07/10/trump-does-the-unthinkable-n2190160

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51537

• Like 5

CGI's Lulu: Obama Administration and BLM Summer Of Chaos

Posted By: RumorMail [send E-Mail]

Date: Saturday, 16-Jul-2016 17:05:26

In Response To: CGI's Lulu: BLM leader phone hacked, Planned Convention Chaos to instill Martial law - VIDEO (RumorMail)

From CGI's Lulu:

Operation “Summer of Chaos” exposed: Obama Admin, Soros, Black Lives Matter, plan to activate martial law before General Election revealed

10,000 bought and paid for BLM dissidents to create chaos at the Philadelphia Democratic National Convention in late July

By Shepard Ambellas - June 14, 2016

derey mckesson

Black Lives Matter leader Deray McKesson (HimmelrichPR/Flickr)

dark_days_ahead_300_250

(INTELLIHUB) Black Lives Matter leader Deray McKesson had two of his email accounts hacked last Friday, along with his Twitter, according to reports.

Reports indicate that the perpetrators successfully hacked into several of McKesson’s accounts after posing as McKesson to a Verizon Wireless Tech Support operator in order to gain access and post a provocative Tweet which endorsed Donald J. Trump for the Presidential bid.

“At 10:31 a.m., an individual called Verizon posing as Mr. Mckesson and convinced a technician to change the unique SIM associated with the activist’s phone, allowing the hacker or hackers responsible to have his messages rerouted to a different device. The culprit then requested password reset codes for Mr. Mckesson’s Twitter and other internet accounts, and subsequently gained access by intercepting those codes when they were sent as text messages,” the Washington Times reported.

More at link

https://www.intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51619

• Like 3

I mentioned Seth Rich on the previous page. DNC voter registration.  

People Claiming Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich Connects to Clinton

July 16, 2016

"There is now a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the killer(s) of a DNC employee who was mysteriously killed on Sunday.  Seth Rich was shot multiple times in the back while walking in the streets of Washington D.C.

Police have no suspect or motive, and so multiple theories about the death of Rich, a rising star at the DNC, are quickly spreading.

FACTS TO CONSIDER:
1) Rich was shot while walking home after 4 a-m on Sunday morning.
2) Rich held a phone call with his girlfriend minutes before the murder.
3) Police say Rich’s injuries reflect a struggle.
4) Rich’s father told the local TV station that nothing was stolen from his son.  His watch, money, credit cards and phone remained on his person."
snip

This is a suspicious death, what the answer is, we may never know.
  • Like 6

We all know the RNC starts tomorrow.  Here's a video about some of the strangeness going on, and why some of us are concerned about it.

FEMA Mass Arrests Planned for Cleveland RNC!

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 4

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC

July 18, 2016

Gregory Krieg

"Cleveland, Ohio (CNN)The head of Cleveland's largest police union is calling on Ohio Gov. John Kasich to temporarily tighten the state's gun laws during this week's Republican National Convention following Sunday's shooting in Louisiana that killed three officers and wounded at least three others.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN. "They can fight about it after the RNC or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over."

So-called "open carry" gun laws in Ohio allow for licensed firearm owners to wear their weapons in public. With the exception of a small "secure zone" inside and around the Quicken Loans Arena, residents, delegates and protesters are legally permitted to walk around the city -- including within its 1.7 square mile regulated "event zone" -- with any firearm not explicitly banned by the state."
snip
Kasich, responding to the request, said: "Ohio governors do not have the power to arbitrarily suspend federal and state constitutional rights or state laws as suggested."

"The bonds between our communities and police must be reset and rebuilt -- as we're doing in Ohio -- so our communities and officers can both be safe. Everyone has an important role to play in that renewal," he said.
snip

4 days ago the Cleveland Police were given a "Stand Down" order

Cleveland Police have Issued “Stand Down” Order at RNC
July 14, 2016
Mike Cernovich

"Although the radical left has days of protests planned and has a history of protests, the Cleveland police has issued a stand down order to officers, I can exclusively report.

Remember when thugs from the left attacked Trump supporters at his San Jose rally? The San Jose mayor and police chief claimed it would have been “too dangerous” for officers to do their jobs by defending Trump supporters."
snip

No riot gear, and on bicycles, as the video I posted above shows.
  • Like 4

Republican Platform Unexpectedly Reigns In Big Banks...Calls For Return To Glass-Steagall...

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Monday, 18-Jul-2016 19:04:34

In an unexpected twist, both major political parties are now pandering to anti-bank sentiemnt, and calling for an overhaul of the financial industry through the return of Glass-Steagall. Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's campaign manager, told reporters gathered in Cleveland Monday that the GOP platform would include language advocating for a return of that law, repealed in 1999 by Bill Clinton. "We also call for a reintroduction of Glass-Steagall, which created barriers between what big banks can do."

more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-18/republican-platform-unexpectedly-calls-return-glass-steagall

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51781

• Like 4

Live feed for RNC

http://rsbn.tv/2016-republican-national-convention-live-stream/  

http://www.cleveland19.com/category/285362/2016-republican-national-convention-in-cleveland

RNC: Colorado Delegation Storms Out Of Convention Floor, Unclear If They Will Return

July 18, 2016

http://makeamericagreattoday.com/rnc-colorado-delegation-storms-convention-floor-unclear-will-return/

BREAKING: Delegates Walk Off RNC Convention Floor After Rules Adopted

July 18, 2016

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/18/breaking-delegates-walk-off-the-rnc-convention-floor-after-rules-adopted-n2194358

Analysis: What Happened During Today's Ugly 'Never Trump' Convention Floor Fight

July 18, 2016

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/07/18/analysis-thoughts-on-todays-raucous-never-trump-rnc-floor-fight-n2194405?utm_source=TopBreakingNewsCarousel&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingNewsCarousel

Trump Brings Down The House In Convention Entrance

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=29014

RNC 2016: Highlights from Day 1 of the convention, in photos
July 18, 2016

Republican National Convention 2016 live updates:
Melania Trump says husband 'intends to represent all the people, not just some of the people'
July 18, 2016

Well we shall see where this goes, Cruz will be in the house tomorrow to speak.  Supposedly holding his delegates, hmmmm
  • Like 3

Melania Trump "plagiarizes" Michelle Obamas DNC speech....this is headline news....obviously a planned distraction....more cops will get shot.....

OR....Trump will say that they did it on purpose to compare how the media is biased against him and crooked Hillary did a lot worse

• Like 3

I think the liberals and globalists are concerned about Mr. Trumps awakening the silent majority and they are grasping at straws and flinging everything at the barn to see what will stick. 

Michelle Obama didn’t invent the English language! Trump spokeswoman FIRES BACK

Following the controversy surrounding Melania Trump’s speech at the Republican National Convention (RNC), in which the media has accused her plagiarizing, Donald Trump’s spokeswoman Katrina Pierson is firing back.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/19/michelle-obama-didnt-invent-the-english-language-trump-spokeswoman-fires-back-367272#ixzz4EsguwNbH

Feeding Frenzy: Morning Shows Spend 130 Minutes on Melania Trump’s Alleged Plagiarism

The morning after the first night of the 2016 Republican National Convention, all six broadcast and cable network morning news shows pounced on the fact that Melania Trump’s much-touted speech shared similar phrasing with Michelle Obama’s 2008 speech to that year’s Democratic convention.

The flap over Mrs. Trump’s speech swamped all other convention topics, especially on cable. An examination of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News Channel coverage from 7am ET to 9am ET (a time when all six networks are providing live coverage) found 130 minutes devoted to Mrs. Trump’s speech, or nearly one third of the available airtime.

http://makeamericagreattoday.com/feeding-frenzy-morning-shows-spend-130-minutes-melania-trumps-alleged-plagiarism/

Melania Under Fire for Plagiarism with RNC Speech, Media Hides that Obama Plagiarized George W. Bush

Melania Trump, future First Lady of the United States, delivered a powerful speech last night at the Republic National Convention.

The highlight?

This sentence…

“The only limits to your achievement is the strength of your dreams and willingness to work for them.”

http://www.youngcons.com/melania-under-fire-for-plagiarism-with-rnc-speech-media-hides-that-obama-plagiarized-george-w-bush/

Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Allegedly Plagiarized

Melania Trump, wife of imminent Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and potential First Lady, faces accusations of plagiarism after several passages in her speech to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland appeared to echo lines from Michelle Obama’s speech to the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Denver.

Trump’s wife joins Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden as accused plagiarists. Even Michelle Obama was accused of plagiarizing part of her own 2008 DNC speech.

Barack Obama: “Don’t tell me words don’t matter.” As then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) surpassed Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary, largely on the strength of his oratory, Clinton said that Obama’s record was “just words.” Obama responded in a speech whose refrain was lifted from then-Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick. The Obama campaign did not even bother to refute the claim. Instead, it circulated examples of lines that it said Clinton herself had borrowed from Obama. The left media defended Obama, saying that he had not committed plagiarism, but merely, at worst, “poor footnoting.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

• Like 4

Republican Convention: Trump Formally Nominated

July 19, 2016

Michael D. Shear

"CLEVELAND — Day 2 of the Republican National Convention enters prime time, after the delegates formally nominated Donald J. Trump for president. The evening’s speakers — including the Republican leaders of the Congress — will focus on the economy. Here’s what else you should know (and some of Tuesday’s best photos):

snip

Mr. Trump, the New York real estate mogul and reality TV star, formally took control of the Republican Party on Tuesday as delegates to the convention here officially chose him as their nominee, ending a tumultuous, yearlong political crusade.

The State of New York cast its delegates for Mr. Trump just after 7 p.m. Tuesday, giving him the majority of delegates and crushing, once and for all, the panicked efforts of the “Never Trump” movement inside the Republican Party establishment.

Mr. Trump dispatched with ease more than a dozen establishment candidates during one of the unlikeliest and nontraditional presidential campaigns in history. And on Tuesday, as he became their standard-bearer, the party’s congressional leaders prepared to fete him in from the convention’s podium later in the evening.

Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, the vice-presidential nominee, is scheduled to accept the party’s nod in a speech on Wednesday evening, and Mr. Trump will do the same on Thursday in a prime-time speech to the nation."
snip
  • Like 6

Watched speech at RNC of Trump's son Eric and thought he was excellent. Sometimes the best way to judge a person is to look at their children. All of Trump's children look happy, healthy and well adjusted and whilst people can put on an act with their face often their words give them away. Not so with this young man, well spoken, knowledgeable and able to put his point across in a very good speech.

If Americans have a choice between Trump and Clinton I know who I would vote for. At least with Trump you guys have a chance to get it right, Clinton will just cut the whole country off at is knees.

• Like 5

Trump Confronts Ted Cruz as Cruz Gets Booed for Not Endorsing Trump

July 20, 2016

Patrick Howley

"CLEVELAND, Ohio – Ted Cruz was booed during his speech Wednesday night for not endorsing Donald Trump. Then an historic confrontation occurred on the convention floor.

The crowd chanted “endorse Trump” as Cruz went through his prepared remarks without explictly endorsing Trump.

“I appreciate the enthusiasm of the New York delegation” Cruz said of the first delegates to boo. Then Cruz went into a story about his parents as the chants continued for an endorsement.

Boos and commotion could be heard on the floor for about the last ten minutes of Cruz’s speech.

“Endorse Trump! Endorse Trump!” and “We Want Trump” could be heard as Cruz wrapped up.

At the end of Cruz’s speech, Trump immediately appeared on the convention floor to cheers and motioned to the crowd, making it clear that Cruz’s non-endorsement would not be allowed to shift the narrative.

Trump’s children including Don Jr. and Ivanka were visibly unhappy during Cruz’s speech.

Cruz offered an awkward laugh as Trump upstaged him, then Cruz walked off the stage."
snip

Well, well, well, imagine that!!

• Like 4

This is for info only, as I read it as Sorcha Faal, imo, there is truth among the garbage, sometimes it's evident, sometimes not.  I personally feel Seth was on to something, and someone got scared.  from July 15, 2016. I've been sitting on this one for days, waiting to see what might surface, if anything.

Assassination Of Top US Democratic Party Official Leads To FBI Capture Of Clinton “Hit Team”

http://awdnews.com/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-%E2%80%9Chit-team%E2%80%9D

Now today, this 

DNC HOST COMMITTEE ASKS COURT TO KEEP DONOR LIST UNDER WRAPS

July 21, 2016

MaryClaire Dale

"The host committee for the Democratic National Convention wants to keep its donor list under wraps until after the convention even though a state open records agency has ordered its release.

A Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee lawyer told a judge Thursday the release of fundraising records could harm the organization's last-minute efforts to seek donations and negotiate vendor contracts.

Lawyer David Pittinsky said those efforts were still ongoing even though the four-day convention starts Monday.

The host committee set out to raise about $60 million from private sources, but secured a $15 million line of credit from the city as a safety net. The committee must therefore file financial updates with the city."
snip

I wonder what Seth Rich was really onto?

Clinton invites families of blacks killed by police to speak at Democratic convention
July 21, 2016
Dave Boyer

"Philadelphia’s police union is blasting Hillary Clinton for inviting relatives of victims of police shootings to speak at the Democratic National Convention next week, but failing to include relatives of slain police officers.

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, said the union was “shocked and saddened” by the planned choice of speakers at the convention, which opens Monday in Philadelphia.

“The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton are excluding the widows and other family members of police officers killed in the line of duty who were victims of explicit and not implied racism,” Mr. McNesby said in a statement.

He said it’s “sad that to win an election Mrs. Clinton must pander to the interests of people who do not know all the facts, while the men and women they seek to destroy are outside protecting the political institutions of this country.

“Mrs. Clinton, you should be ashamed of yourself, if that is possible.”
snip
  • Like 1

Just some general info from election news

SHOCK: Bush’s likely to endorse Hillary at DNC, Romney to join

July 22, 2016

"Brent Scowcroft, former national security adviser for Republican Presidents Gerald Ford and George H.W. Bush, has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

Scowcroft, 91, released a statement laying out his official endorsement Wednesday.

“Secretary Clinton shares my belief that America must remain the world’s indispensable leader,” Scowcroft said, praising her experience as secretary of state. “She understands that our leadership and engagement beyond our borders makes the world, and therefore the United States, more secure and prosperous. She appreciates that it is essential to maintain our strong military advantage, but that force must only be used as a last resort.”

The presumptive Democratic nominee “brings deep expertise in international affairs, and a sophisticated understanding of the world,” elements Scowcroft said were “essential for the commander-in-chief.”
snip

Ted Cruz arrogance - bitterness and judgment just ended his political aspirations
July 22, 2016

"It is official this week.  Donald Trump is the GOP Presidential nominee.  Though we have seen mud slinging for months by the establishment, Senator Ted Cruz and other groups were horrified that Trump has climbed to where he now is.  Trump is in and I and many Americans believe he will take on Hillary and win.

We have seen so far during the GOP convention great support and endorsements for Donald Trump from many national leaders and even former contenders for President.  We have seen strong support and endorsements from the likes of Ben Carson,  Marco Rubio,  Scott Walker,  Chris Christie,  Rudy Giuliani and many more; all major GOP big boys except for Ted Cruz who the GOP, most in attendance and mass media expected and hoped would drop the hatchet and endorse Donald Trump.  It is now vividly known that he did not."
snip

Hillary Has a Seizure

At 34 sec in Bill looks awful, holy smoke!  So is that a seizure?  

Leaked memo proves every anti-Trump protest at RNC was manufactured with DNC and corporate money
July 23, 2016

1. Organize riots with DNC
2. Attack Trump rally
3. Run story by DNC
4. Blame Trump rhetoric
5. Return to 1."

snip
post-5-0-02303400-1469326330_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Wow just Wow, and here we thought the RNC conv. was gonna be an eye  opener!!  Methinks the DNC conv., is gonna take the honors for it this time around.  links

First let me repost this all important link, as the info contained is, mind bending for all sorts of reasons, such as partisanship against Bernie, racism, creating Trump demonstrations, etc. They have it all, and the fallout is, well, real fallout. 

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Breaking: This is happening now in downtown Philly! Not good for Hillary!

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=29985

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dnc-erects-four-mile-fence-around-philly-convention-site/

OK to protect the DNC, but  not our borders?

ON THEIR CONVENTION'S EVE, DEMOCRATS BEDEVILED ANEW BY EMAIL

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEM_2016_CONVENTION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-24-16-52-10

DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz out  Donna Brazile in!

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign Amid Email Hack

http://www.wsj.com/articles/under-pressure-dncs-debbie-wasserman-schultz-limits-convention-role-1469376914?mod=trending_now_

Breaking! Hillary hires Wasserman Schultz for a new position!

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=29992

Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/bernie-sanders-supporters-chant-lock-her-up-in-philadelphia-protest-against-clinton/

‘Chelsea needs to put her in a home ASAP’: Bernie supporters livid at Hillary’s hiring of Debbie Wasserman

Schutlz

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/07/24/chelsea-needs-to-put-her-in-a-home-asap-bernie-supporters-livid-at-hillarys-hiring-of-debbie-wasserman-schutlz/

Looks as though this could be an interesting week, especially considering Wikileaks is going to make another release.  I think this is good enough for now. Right at this point, I would not be too sure Hillary has anything "sewed up" or "in the bag"

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 4

Who will win the presidency? 

post-5-0-07448000-1469481452_thumb.jpg   

There's a map at the link 

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

So far at the Dem convention

Wasserman and Pelosi booed.  Bernie supporters a tad upset.

http://lidblog.com/debbie-wasserman-schultz-booed-off-stage-escorted-out-by-security/#

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/25/nancy-pelosi-booed-bernie-supporters-claiming-dnc-unified-gop-370002

3 different heads to DNC within 24 hours

Debbie Wasserman Schultz  - wiki emails

Donna Brazile   - wiki emails

Marcia Fudge

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/the-democratic-party-has-changed-leaders-3-times-in-the-last-24-hours

Bernie protesters alive, well, and protesting

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/25/watch-bernie-sticks-hillary-gets-booed-room-delegates-370056

and more wiki releases coming

http://truthuncensored.net/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest-video/

Tx for links Reddwolf

• Like 4

Sanders Team Wanted DNC To Pay For Private Plane For Fall

July 24, 2016

Evan McMorris-Santoro

Ruby Cramer

"PHILADELPHIA — The Bernie Sanders campaign considered demanding a private plane staffed and funded by the Democratic National Committee as part of negotiations with Hillary Clinton heading into this week’s convention, according to a Sanders memo obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The plane was to be used “for a series of fall rallies in battleground states,” according to the “Bernie 2016” memo, which was drafted in the days before Sanders’ sound defeat in the June 7 California primary, the contest that effectively ended his insurgent bid.

“This plane would be paid for by the DNC,” it reads.
The document reveals a campaign in its final days, considering whether to fight on with a “divisive critique” of Clinton, yet attuned to diminished influence inside the party.

Aides believed a tour of the battleground states would help keep Sanders center stage. The memo, titled “End Game,” also suggests that the Vermont senator’s campaign for Senate Democrats to “help deliver a majority and take credit for it” — one of several references throughout the four-page document showing the extent to which aides remained aware of opportunities to take “credit” amid decreasing “leverage.”

snip
A copy of the memo was shared with BuzzFeed News after it was found on June 5 in a Los Angeles hotel, a DoubleTree where Sanders and his aides stayed that night. The document details the ways the campaign hoped to keep their candidate relevant and further his “political revolution” ahead of the convention kicking off here Monday.

Senior officials from the Sanders campaign declined to comment. The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign did not respond to requests for comment.
snip
In the end, of course, Sanders chose not to fight on much longer after California, conceding the nomination and endorsing Clinton several weeks after being defeated in the state’s primary.

Many Sanders supporters wanted the senator to fight on until the bitter end, but the document suggests the campaign never devoted much effort to planning for a process like that.
snip
The rest of the memo is devoted to planning how to use Sanders in the fall campaign.

Sanders commanded large numbers of voters that Clinton strategists desperately want to turn out in the fall in the campaign against Donald Trump, such as active progressives and younger voters. In the “End Game” document, Sanders aides hoped to use his connection with those voters to leverage a special role on the surrogate circuit for Clinton and Democratic candidates.

The memo notes that a plane would allow Sanders to keep up a robust campaign schedule.

The arrangement would have allowed a lifestyle similar to the one he became accustomed to during the latter months of his candidacy, when a large private jet, motorcade, and retinue of security and traveling staff were a part of his everyday routine.

It would also be a break with Sanders’ pre-campaign persona, when he was best known by his supporters and those in Washington as the guy who flew the middle seat in coach.

So Bernie's supporters would be thrilled that he conceded to Clinton for a private jet to campaign for Clinton after convention and before election?(I read yesterday that he was seen driving a brand new car)  What happened to his taking his campaign all the way to the convention?
The whole memo is at the link.
  • Like 3

Well yesterday was definitely interesting for the DNC in Philly.

Bernie delegates ditch: as convention hall empties ahead of Bill speech VIDEO

http://prntly.com/2016/07/27/bernie-delegates-ditch-as-convention-hall-empties-ahead-of-bill-speech-video/

WHITES ORDERED TO BACK OF CROWD AT BLACK DNC MARCH

http://www.infowars.com/whites-ordered-to-back-of-crowd-at-black-dnc-march/

TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – TORCH FENCE – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading To Convention

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/tinder-box-philly-protesters-baseball-bats-heading-towards-convention/

#DNCWalkout – Over Half the DNC Audience Marched Out on Hillary (VIDEO)

https://therealstrategy.com/dncwalkout-dnc-audience-marched-hillary/

BLM Movement Has Turned Against Hillary Clinton

https://therealstrategy.com/blm-against-hillary-clinton/

BILL CLINTON TELLS A LOVE STORY TO MAKE HIS CASE FOR HILLARY

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEM_2016_CONVENTION_BILL_CLINTON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-27-07-40-55

Sanders Delegates Stage Walkout in Protest of Clinton Nomination

Leaking Ship - Wikileaks Released 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails - Fox & Friends

In this video at about 3+  min in, they mention how the SWAT team was called as Sanders' delegates stormed the media tent, and were held there.

Considering that Mothers of a couple of the police victims, in the last year or so were given slots to speak, I don't have a clue what BLM is up too.  But if they, black supporters, and Sanders' supporters pull their support, she could have a serious problem in the election.  This is definitely going the way someone wants it too, but who that someone really is, is the question, and I'm not sure I like the implications, considering the world stage, at large.  Speaking of stages, there were no US flags on the DNC convention stage on Monday, after it was questioned, on Tuesday some were put in place.  

• Like 4

Bernie Sanders Leaves the Democratic Party

Emily Zanotti

July 27, 2016

"The nomination was barely sealed up at the Democratic National Convention before Bernie Sanders, who had campaigned against Hillary Clinton for the party’s nod, went back to being an Independent.

Sanders, who considers himself, officially, an Independent in Congress because his views lean further left than the Democratic party’s platform, caucuses with Democrats. But until declaring an intention to run for the presidency in 2015, he had rarely, if ever, identified as a member of the Democratic Party (he’s been in politics since 1979).

And now, despite pleading with his base to support Hillary, even though they’re concerned that she’s too moderate, Sanders will return to Vermont and to his seat in the Senate, and he’ll do it with no official party affiliation."
snip

A day after calling for party unity, Bernie Sanders goes back to being an independent
July 26, 2016

"The morning after taking the podium at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and giving a full-throated endorsement of his political rival Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders told reporters that he will return to the Senate as an independent.

“I was elected an independent,” Sanders told reporters at a Bloomberg-hosted breakfast the morning after.

The move is somewhat expected, but the gravity of the decision feels a little off-putting, coming only hours after he tried to unify the Democratic Party, pleading for his own supporters to rally behind presumptive Democratic nominee Clinton."
snip

Holy smoke. I didn't expect that move!  Could get more interesting now!  Perhaps he will simply fade into the background. ;)
  • Like 4

DNC in Philly links

Protests Against Clinton, US Democratic Party Continue for 4th Day at DNC

July 28, 2016

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043697100/dnc-protests-continue.html

DEMOCRAT IMPLOSION CONTINUES! Bernie fans gone….Now hiring “actors” to fill seats. The going rate is……

July 27, 2016

http://www.tdnewswire.com/democrat-implosion-continues-bernie-fans-gone-now-hiring-actors-fill-seats/

July 26, 2016: The Day that the DNC Died and Nobody Said Anything

https://therealstrategy.com/july-26-2016-day-dnc-died/

EXPOSED! Look what this California delegate is saying the DNC are doing!

video at link

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=30636

Ted Cruz spotted at DNC clapping during Biden speech: Conservatives furious

http://prntly.com/2016/07/28/ted-cruz-spotted-at-dnc-clapping-during-biden-speech-conservatives-furious/

Bernie Sanders emails delegates, asking them not to boo, turn their backs, walk out or similar displays

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/757687687008493568/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This is important because it did hurt Sanders  from Dec. 2015

5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of Clinton

http://usuncut.com/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-hillary-clinton/

Hillary Supporter Gets Mauled By Foaming At The Mouth Bernie Supporters 

video at link

https://therealstrategy.com/hillary-supporter-gets-mauled-foaming-mouth-bernie-supporters/

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the co-chair of Hillary's campaign in 2008    Also active in Florida's politics, as Congressperson

Tim Kaine was the DNC chair from 2009-2011 Gov. of Virginia from 2008-2010 He took the position at DNC at Obama's behest. stepped down in 2011, ran for and became In 2012, Senator from Virginia

Then Debbie Wasserman Schultz took over the DNC, in 2011 until she was forced to resign over Hillary's email scandal 2016 implicated her in unfairness to Sanders campaign.

Now DWShultz is honorary chairperson of Hillary's election campaign, and Tim Kaine is Hillary's Vice President. 

Find all that togetherness very interesting.  You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?  Especially considering her breaking of DNC rules, mentioned above. I know Bernie is a politician, could he have not understood what he was up against?  Is that possible? I don't believe he realized just how much of an impact he was having, but from all I've read, he really and truly was cheated, big time, by some pretty slick and determined operators, and their dirty tricks.

• Like 5