The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES!!

Several wounded in shooting at cinema complex in German town of Viernheim, shooter barricades

Between 20 and 50 people have been wounded, according to the Darmstadter Echo.

Gunman was shot dead.

https://www.rt.com/news/347958-germany-gunman-cinema-shooting/

Apparently the injuries were from irritating gases (tear gas??), not gunshots. The man shot into the air with an "alarm gun."

post-2154-0-30329300-1466695384_thumb.jp

And now he's dead. Patsy???

• Like 5

SPRAY?(´゚д゚`)

I hope it wasn't a forceful implantation of V-essence to the public. 

• Like 3

Not breaking news unless you're looking for a job. (please move this if necessary)

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What is going on in the world? Orlando, G4S and a casting call for Crisis Actors..

Q I have to ask....The Orlando Shooting. Real? Fake? False Flag? Did anyone actually die? I have heard reports that a survivor at the nightclub is saying that the exits were blocked. Also, it is said that the shooter worked for G4S.... the private company bringing in all of the refugee illegals. Transcripts from police radios were allegedly wiped clean. Is any of that true?

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/

• Like 6

Istanbul airport rocked by explosions; at least 30 dead and 60 injured, Turkish officials say

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-29/istanbul-airport-explosions-leave-over-20-dead/7552252

Reading behind the flow of the crap happening, MAYBE Turkey recently apologysing to Russia for taking down the Russian fighter jet in Nov 2015 might have angered Daish (American backed) to commit this crime??

"Explosions in Istanbul's main international airport have left at least 36 people dead, Turkey's Prime Minister Binali Yildirim says, in what appears to be the latest in a string of attacks in Turkey's biggest city this year."

• Like 5

I'm so proud of our local newspaper - they're bursting doors wide open, and it's about time.  I've worked for law firms that represent drs. that have been accused of these heinous acts and how their acts have been hidden by the medical boards of the various states.  it's amazing they can still practice medicine, but who's going to shut them down?  not the board (who are licensed physicians themselves), and since they cover up the sexual misconduct, the police rarely hear of it.  hopefully, now, this will spur new focus on these crimes, much like the priests, teachers, etc.

http://doctors.ajc.com/

• Like 6

I'm so proud of our local newspaper - they're bursting doors wide open, and it's about time.  I've worked for law firms that represent drs. that have been accused of these heinous acts and how their acts have been hidden by the medical boards of the various states.  it's amazing they can still practice medicine, but who's going to shut them down?  not the board (who are licensed physicians themselves), and since they cover up the sexual misconduct, the police rarely hear of it.  hopefully, now, this will spur new focus on these crimes, much like the priests, teachers, etc.

http://doctors.ajc.com/

I have a story to tell here...I have been noticing over the past several years about doctors and hospitals being suspect of manipulation of patients. I asked a doctor of mine a few years ago to sign an application regarding getting disability- this was when my osteo- arthritis was so bad I could hardly walk- needed pain killers every day, used a walking stick at all times and I knew I was not going to be able to work, he wrote in the paper that I had a thought disorder ( this was due to me telling about the itching that was a symptom of some form of morgellans which the Reiki Master I met helped me to figure out and am getting a form of treatment for now)...I could not believe it! ( I'd known this man for 20 years). Well I was not happy and was trying to decide what to do about it when I suffered another fall and wow was I in pain! I went to the hospital for an x-ray becasue the last x-ray showed that I had a piece of my spine that had cracked off and was worried it had broken further, so I go to the hospital and speak to the nice woman doctor who gives me an x-ray and I ask ( for the first time ever) for some strong pain killers ( more than T3's), but while I am waiting she talks to my other doctor mentioned above, she comes back her attitude toward me decisively different and very rude, acting like I am some kind of drug addict or something, so she tells me she talked to my doctor and I say "He told you I have some kind of thought disorder didn't he? And he does not know what he is saying." So her face drops and she gave me the painkillers and I went home.

Here is where the story gets interesting...

So I know now that I cannot see this doctor anymore and decide I am going to make a complaint so I call the Doctors Association and tell them what happened and they investigated the doctor at the hospital, and it turned out like what I said and she was very sorry. But I know I need to do something that will remove such an untrue and character slamming comment from my record, so I made an appointment to go see a psych doctor whom I know from him signing my application for medical marihuana a couple years previous. I went to see him to tell him how upset I was about this doctor saying this crap publically and I feel I want to make a complaint about it and it is really stressing me out, and what should I do...We talk and then I ask for a copy of the letter which was a synopsis of our visit which he dictated on the phone in front of me, and he told me I could pick up the letter the following week.Well after three trys to pick it up - all records of my visit were erased from the files- no trace of it anywhere in their files...OR MINE! The very appointment which had been set into my phone was missing from my files on my phone and in google events- which it had been there...now this is a different story going on- someone had to hack in and remove it from all internet files and hacked into my phone as well!

So I made a formal complaint which is still being investigated. Last I heard all three doctors were being investigated and I should have some kind of formal answer soon.

But taking a harder look at this, we can see that this involves organised crime, the doc has contacts in the grow-op community as he signs for people to get their licence to grow medical marijuana- I know this because I was sent to him by the fellow who helped me get mine, so one can assume that these people have access to a higher crime syndicate that can just alter peoples' files at will....The number of people I know in this small town who have been misdiagnosed, maltreated, over drugged, had their kids taken away over the doctors misuse of power is absolutely astounding. The Mental Health community is at risk due to a few doctors who run ruckshaw over peoples lives, and that is only our little town you can walk across in( less than) 1 hour. If that is happening here and blatantly I might add, then what is happening in the larger centers? And worse for me is that when I look around me in town I do not see shady people hardly ever, it looks clean, you don't think that shit goes down around here but it does. It means that in other places where that element is in front of you- how much more mainstream

is being corrupt and involved in organised crime? I will answer for us- very.

• Like 9

Wow Suuzz, you oughta write a book.  I don't think I know of anyone who has more going on than you.  I am so sorry you have gone thru so much, but I praise your spirit.  Good for you getting something going on these physicians.  I hope it all comes down in your favor.

• Like 4

kudos Suuzzaannnee, and always remember, it takes a brave soul to bring it out into the light.   (strategically placed and alone) I wish you well in this situation.

• Like 3

KDFW - Local coverage police shot in Dallas

3-6 Officers Injured During Shooting

DART and Dallas Police Officers on Scene

At a 1st amendment rally.  A peaceful demonstration.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live

UPDATE:

10 officers shot   3 dead   shot by 2 snipers from an elevated position, one a parking garage  8:30 PM PDT

UPDATE:

11 Officers shot  4th one has deceased, planned ambushed, one civilian shot.  Snipers threatening to plant a bomb in Dallas downtown area.  One person of interest has turned himself in.  One in shoot out with Dallas police, is now in custody, and a suspicious package was found near his location.

My thought, calling it a triangulated attack, well then there will be 3 shooters, not 2.

UPDATE:

One suspect has said the end is coming and more police are going to be killed.  Possibly bombs planted in buildings downtown or parking garages.

One seen throwing camo bag in back of Mercedes took off high rate of speed, caught on I-35 both in custody.

UPDATE:

Officer # 5 has died  11:45 PM PDT

• Like 4

WTF???!! This is where we are now. Anyone ever heard of the police blowing someone up with a bomb?

Also, I believe this is the official kickoff to the race war.

Though let me say that this looks like some sort of special op. It wasn't protesters and wasn't random, imo. The shooters had tactical planning and military style training.

One cornered sniper suspect was killed with a bomb carried by a robot after talks broke down.

And shooter said he wanted to kill white cops.

http://live.reuters.com/Event/Dallas_Sniper_Attack/

• Like 4

WTF???!! This is where we are now. Anyone ever heard of the police blowing someone up with a bomb?

I agree kande, when did officers become judge and jury to make the decision to blow up an obvious criminal while still in talks, and who gives them that authority?  very strange.

• Like 4

@kandescent  so the explosion that reporter spoke about, was one the police set off on the sniper in the garage?   wth? There were students on lock down in that college, down a couple floors from the garage.  Trying to recall if they evacuated them before that explosion was heard.  So the sniper said not affiliated with any group, however, he/they had to have had knowledge of protest route, in order to have planned the attack and been in position for it, as the protest was a spur of the minute type of thing.  Social media?  Did they put the route out on social media?  added thought   with all the super spying that takes place, who else would have known all about the plans, the route, etc.??

Absolutely agree, in the tactical/military training, without a doubt, obvious when watching the segment that took place on the ground where the one cop was ambushed and killed.   Remember Jade Helm??? How the military was training for urban warfare?? Was Dallas one of those cities, by any chance?  another added thought  was or were any of the ones involved, a part of Jade Helm?

It would have seemed to me, that they would have wanted to take him alive?  unless?  Has anyone given thought to Omar Mateen, or to the guy, James Howell, and the incident at a gay pride parade in S. Calif? He stated how both attacks were an alphabet soup operation, and they'd been betrayed by the agency responsible for their training and planning of the operation!! That the agency was responsible for both Florida and S.Calif.,  Now give another thought to the bomb that killed the one sniper.  Makes a little more sense, now, doesn't it?  IF you wanted to disarm Americans, and had the means in your power, how would you do it? ??? Where would you do it?  In a state with open carry, who's threatened to secede from the US, over gun rights and other things?  IF you wanted to divide this country, and had the means and the power, how would you go about it?   Man, I sure don't like what I'm thinking!!

I also find it more than a little coincidental that this took place so blasted close to Dealy Plaza!

edited to add a couple thoughts

• Like 7

@breezy yep, that's the very same explosion. Crazy AF.

Snip

Fearing additional casualties, the officers deployed a small, remote-controlled robot to carry an explosive device near shooter Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, which they then detonated, killing him.

“We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was,” Police Chief David Brown said at a news conference Friday morning. “Other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger .… We have confirmed that he's been deceased because of the detonation of the bomb.”

The Dallas Police Department’s unprecedented use of an explosive-laden robot to kill an armed suspect ushers in a new phase in the militarization of U.S. police departments.

The tactic illustrates what police see as the new opportunities for self-defense presented by advancing technologies and the transfer of second-hand military equipment to local police departments.

But it also raises difficult ethical questions about how and when such technologies should be deployed in a civilian setting to allow police to kill a suspect while facing little or no risk.

As police departments acquire more robots that were once seen only in war zones, civilian law enforcement officers are pushing into territory forged by the CIA and the U.S. Air Force to kill terrorists, said Ryan Calo, an assistant law professor at the University of Washington in Seattle and an expert on robotics and the law.

“This is not the beginning of killer robotics, domestically, but it is hard to distinguish this and a drone strike,” Calo said. “The police had exhausted their other options, they thought.”

Snip

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dallas-robot-20160708-snap-story.html

It's a pretty interesting article.

I do, however, find it hard to believe that they had no other option. But I don't want to second guess them because the circumstances were extreme. It's just sad that the bad guys have better snipers than official LE.

• Like 3

@breezy I can only imagine that the route or, at least, gathering place was put on social media. But I don't know. I can't even figure out how all of those people in the various cities knew where to gather. It has to be fairly well organized.

And the Dallas police seem to be very accommodating of protests. That's what I gathered from the police chief. It seems the police were placed all along the route to ensure the safety of the protesters, ironically.

Interesting thoughts about Jade Helm. Hmmm

And, yes, the whole thing seems like a bad movie plot.

Dallas is the place for hidden teams of snipers. I was just waiting to hear "Book Depository" last night.

The collective stress and rage is really being ratcheted up.

• Like 5

It would have seemed to me, that they would have wanted to take him alive?  unless?  Has anyone given thought to Omar Mateen, or to the guy, David Holmes and the incident at a gay pride parade in S. Calif? He stated how both attacks were an alphabet soup operation, and they'd been betrayed by the agency responsible for their training and planning of the operation!! That the agency was responsible for both Florida and S.Calif.,  Now give another thought to the bomb that killed the one sniper.  Makes a little more sense, now, doesn't it?  IF you wanted to disarm Americans, and had the means in your power, how would you do it? ??? Where would you do it?  In a state with open carry, who's threatened to secede from the US, over gun rights and other things?  IF you wanted to divide this country, and had the means and the power, how would you go about it?   Man, I sure don't like what I'm thinking!!

You got it in one Breezy. I believe the perpetrators were well trained, well informed and well supported military contractors or ex military that were 'activated' for this mission. These poor slaves never seem to live or if they do they are drugged up like Zombies to the point where they actually believe they are guilty.

• Like 5

@kandescent   "We have confirmed that he's been deceased because of the detonation of the bomb.” <<say what?  how about we saw the body?

"As police departments acquire more robots that were once seen only in war zones, civilian law enforcement officers are pushing into territory forged by the CIA, etc.,"  <<so then, now any confrontation with civilians is considered, a war zone?  I protest militarization of police forces.

"The collective stress and rage is really being ratcheted up."   yes it is!  We must remain cool, focused and aware.

@Jessica  yes, and sad thing is, the plan seems to be working well.

I have one question, is the militarization of our police forces, what is exacerbating this mentality of shoot first, ask questions later? The two individuals that died at the hands of police this week, died unnecessarily.  What, has gone wrong in their training?  Are they being taught now, that citizens are automatically their enemy, and that every instance is that they are in a "war" zone?  Kill or be killed?  "Urban Warfare"?   Something has changed drastically, and not for the better.

I have decided not to post the two articles I have, about 2 extreme group's plans.  If either story comes to fruition over the weekend, I will.  I don't want to give either any momentum.

• Like 4

Yes, clearly there is a consistent lack of training. Maybe they just teach them to use and interact with the weapons and machines and not how to handle human beings. So, they are out there with huge holes in their training and adrenaline kicks in, then the situation spirals out of control. On a visceral level, it must have to do with insecurity and a lack of confidence, which is created by the lack of training.

And, yes. I can imagine the Hill Street Blues-like roll call implies that we are the enemy.

• Like 4

The Dallas Police shooting occurred 11 years to the day of the 7/7 London Bombing. Coincidence? Read the following and judge for yourself.

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 8-Jul-2016 15:58:15

The Numerology of Lucky Sevens

Atlantean Conspiracy

June 23, 2014

http://bit.ly/29EknP1

[snip]

“Hear my voice: ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.”

-Genesis, 4:23-4

Here we have the biblical root of this sacred number. The biblical Lamech was a descendant of Cain, father of Tubal-Cain,
ancestor
of Hiram Abiff, the first murderer, and an important Masonic hero. Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, “If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.” This resonates 7, 11, and 77 because Lamech’s revenge of 77 is 11 times Cain’s 7.

US Highway 77 is the site of many interesting happenstances that mark the “revenge of Lamech” theme as well.
JFK was assassinated in Dallas near Highway 77.
The Masonic Grand Lodge of Oklahoma in Guthrie is along US 77. Timothy McVeigh rented a Ryder truck on 77 and was taken to a country jail along 77 after his arrest. Both the Waco massacre and Oklahoma City bombing were on Highway 77.

Chilcot Report and 7/7 London Bombing Anniversary Converge to Highlight Terrorism’s Causes

Glenn Greenwald

July 7, 2016

http://bit.ly/29srH3e

[snip]

Eleven years ago today, three suicide bombers attacked the London subway and a bus and killed 51 people. Almost immediately, it was obvious that retaliation for Britain’s invasion and destruction of Iraq was a major motive for the attackers.

Two of them said exactly that in videotapes they left behind: The attacks “will continue and pick up strengths till you pull your soldiers from Afghanistan and Iraq. … Until we feel security, you will be targets.” Then, less than a year later, a secret report from British military and intelligence chiefs concluded that “the war in Iraq contributed to the radicalization of the July 7 London bombers and is likely to continue to provoke extremism among British Muslims.” The secret report, leaked to The Observer, added: “Iraq is likely to be an important motivating factor for some time to come in the radicalization of British Muslims and for those extremists who view attacks against the U.K. as legitimate.”

The release on Tuesday of the massive Chilcot report — which the New York Times called a “devastating critique of Tony Blair” — not only offers more proof of this causal link, but also reveals that Blair was expressly warned before the invasion that his actions would provoke
al Qaeda
attacks on the U.K. As my colleague Jon Schwarz reported yesterday, the report’s executive summary quotes Blair confirming he was “aware” of a warning by British intelligence that terrorism would “increase in the event of war, reflecting intensified anti-U.S./anti-Western sentiment in the Muslim world, including among Muslim communities in the West.”

FINALLY

2016 minus 2005 equals 11

2+0+1+6 = 9

911 hmm...

Source
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51009

• Like 4

Is it weird that the media haven't yet dug up the family of the Dallas shooter? It seems like they usually do. And, unless he's an orphan, one would expect him to have family. Maybe it's just because it's the weekend. I'm not saying I agree with dragging the families into the spotlight. It just seems weird that there has been no mention of it that I can see yet.

But, per the mass shooter guidelines, he did apparently have a manifesto in his home. So, there's that.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/08/485239295/what-we-know-about-the-dallas-suspected-gunman

NPR

Merritt Kennedy

July 8, 20162:42 PM ET

The name of the suspected gunman killed in Dallas is Micah Xavier Johnson, two federal law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation tell NPR.

The 25-year-old suspect was killed in a parking garage by a bomb deployed by police, following hours of failed negotiations, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said Friday morning. The suspect was later identified as Johnson. You can read our full coverage of the attack that killed five police officers here.

As we reported, the gunman spoke about his motivations during the negotiations with authorities. Brown said:

"The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. ...The suspect stated that he was not affiliated with any groups, and he did this alone."

Two law enforcement officials told NPR's Dina Temple-Raston that they believe the suspect had been planning an attack for some time and acted on his own. They added that they have not identified a connection between the suspect and any international terrorism or domestic extremist groups.

Johnson had no criminal history, the Dallas Police Department said, and people interviewed during the investigation have identified him as a "loner."

"During the search of the suspect's home, detectives found bomb making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition, and a personal journal of combat tactics," the police department said. It added: "Detectives are in the process of analyzing the information contained in the journal."

Law enforcement officials have provided NPR with what they believe is Johnson's manifesto. As we reported, "In the short purported manifesto, the writer points to police shootings of black Americans as his motivation and criticizes the Black Lives Matter movement."

The Pentagon told NPR's David Welna that Johnson served in the U.S. Army Reserve from March 2009 to April 2015. That included a tour in Afghanistan from November 2013 to July 2014. He also served in Seagoville, Texas, and is listed as a carpentry and masonry Specialist.

Johnson achieved the rank of private first class in May 2010, according to his service verification record from the Pentagon. At the time of his entry into the military, his address was listed as Mesquite, Texas.

Snip

• Like 5

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

July 9, 2016

Brian Michael

"Earlier today, NBC News reported that the Dallas Police have named Micah Johnson of Mesquite Texas as the lone gunman responsible for shooting 11 people, killing five police officers in Dallas Texas during a Black Lives Matter protest on Thursday evening.

Johnson shared two things in common with Omar Matten (Orlando gunman), James Wesley Howell (suspect in failed assassination attempt at Gay Pride parade) and Michael Sandford (assassin who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump in Las Vegas NV.)

In an exclusive interview with Marcus Dwayne Robertson,  he informed us that Micah Johnson enrolled in his online “Fundamental Islamic Seminary Course” in August of 2015.  

According to Fox News, the FBI has identified Robertson as a convicted bank robber and for his recruiting terrorists and inciting violence.

Additionally Robertson openly and vigorously preaches against homosexuality.

Marteen, Howell and Sandford were all students of Robertson through his Islamic seminary course."
snip

hmmm, interesting, no?

• Like 5