The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES!!

Ukraine PM resigns 2 months after narrowly dodging no-confidence vote

April 10, 2016

"After weeks of political crisis in Kiev, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk has announced his long-expected resignation.

Yatsenyuk made his decision public on Sunday in a televised address, saying he would formally submit his resignation to parliament on Tuesday.

The prime minister has been a highly unpopular figure in Ukraine with his approval ratings languishing in the single-digit range. The public blames him for a ruined economy and the failure to implement reforms he had promised when taking office following the February 2014 coup.

As the crisis unfolded, the ruling coalition in the Ukrainian parliament collapsed. Under Ukrainian law, President Petro Poroshenko can call an early election if a new coalition isn’t formed, but opinion polls say his own party would lose seats in that case as well.

Poroshenko tried to resolve the debacle in the cabinet by calling on Yatsenyuk to resign, but he refused to do so. An attempt to fire him through a parliament vote failed in what was a major embarrassment for the president."
snip
  • Like 6

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-10/saudi-authorities-halt-soccer-game-cut-players-anti-islamic-hair

When it comes to its human rights record, U.S. ally Saudi Arabia manages to avoid the mainstream media even though, as we reported recently, just in January, Saudi Arabia executed 47 people - its largest mass execution since 1980. Some were convicted terrorists, but others were political activists. Footage smuggled out by activists has revealed that the executions sparked the largest public protests since the Arab Spring.

Here is another, just as striking, example of Saudi "tolerance."

According to AFP, the ultra-conservative, Wahhabism-practicing kingdom of Saudia Arabia had their sports authorities stop a match on Friday to cut a player's hair because they deemed it "anti-Islamic." A video posted online on Friday showed one player being given a last-minute haircut before a fixture to comply with Saudi Football Federation guidelines.

The video shows a referee using scissors to remove a small mohawk at the front of his head before allowing him onto the pitch. The head of the kingdom's youth organization Tuesday asked its sport federations and Olympic committee to "ban the qazaa phenomenon", using an Arabic name for eccentric styles often sported by footballers, the website www.arriyadiyah.com reported.

Such haircuts are against Islam and Saudi traditions, one commentator wrote in the newspaper Al-Jazirah on Friday, urging the football federation to "impose sanctions" on offending players whose "bizarre haircuts are imitated by their fans in schools."

As AFP concludes, Saudi Arabia, where many foreign professional footballers play for local teams, applies a doctrine of Islam known as Wahhabism. And since players are paid good money, we wonder how long before they all comply with this latest fanciful "regulation" and appear bald on the football field out of fear not to offend anyone.

• Like 8

BREAKING NEWS

May 18, 2016

EgyptAir flight disappears from radar

(CNN)An EgyptAir flight heading from Paris to Cairo has disappeared from radar, the airline tweeted.

The airline's media center said it will provide more information as it becomes available.
  • Like 6

EgyptAir flight 804 disappears en route from Paris to Cairo with over 60 on board

May 19. 2016

An EgyptAir flight carrying at least 59 passengers and 10 crew members went off the radar after departing from Paris and heading to Cairo, the airline said in a brief statement.

“An informed source at EGYPTAIR stated that Flight No. MS804, which departed Paris at 23:09 (CEST), heading to Cairo has disappeared from radar,” the airline said on its Twitter.

Flight MS804 left Charles de Gaulle Airport at 11:09 pm on Wednesday Paris time and was expected to arrive in Cairo by 3 am on Thursday. A direct flight usually takes just over four hours.

The Egyptian government has released no comment on the incident so far.

EgyptAir tweeted out that the flight disappeared from radar at 2:45 am Cairo time, when the plane was at an altitude of 37,000 feet (11,300 meters) and around 10 miles (16 kilometers) inside Egyptian airspace.

snip

• Like 7

I was listening to GMA this morning and they reported that the "Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos said the Airbus had first swerved 90 degrees to the left, then spun through 360 degrees to the right. After plunging from 37,000 feet to 15,000, it vanished from Greek radar screens."  They went on to report, no one else has said this and they can't confirm this is true or not.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-egyptair-airplane-idUSKCN0YA08W

• Like 6

EgyptAir flight MS804 Goes Missing At Same Time Of Mysterious Fireball (or Missile?)

What follows is a video taken of the sky over the Mediterranean Sea by Greeks at the very same time that the EgyptAir flight went missing:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/egyptair-flight-ms804-goes-missing-at-same-time-of-mysterious-fireball-or-missile/

• Like 7

So, here we go again. First, for the past several hours they've said they found the wreckage. Now they are saying that what they spotted is not from an airplane. (And why are the black boxes not pingable?) : -/

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-36328976?

Wreckage is not from aircraft, Greek aviation official says

Posted at 15:18

Some confusion continues over the wreckage that has been found in the Mediterranean.

Earlier, EgyptAir said the debris was confirmed to be from flight MS804.

But now, the head of the Greek air safety authority, Athanassios Binos, has told state ERT TV that the wreckage "does not come from a plane".

He said: "Up to now the analysis of the debris indicates that it does not come from a plane, my Egyptian counterpart also confirmed to me that it was not yet proven that the debris came from the EgyptAir flight when we were last in contact around 1745 GMT."

Officials say all potential debris located so far in the sea has been spotted by Egyptian aircraft.

• Like 8

This is a weird one...

This news only is appearing on Sputnik Jp.

I know Sputnik Jp got full on intel communications but this one I'm not sure how to take it apart from probably it is talking about something really happened...

The news was uploaded on 20th May 2016 at 04:51 Japan time....TODAY.

But the thing is that the arrests were made back in Feburary.

WHY is this news out NOW??? (This is the intel bits I guess...)

Russian FSB PREVENTED French style terrorism planned against Russian Major City

http://jp.sputniknews.com/incidents/20160520/2165905.html

<Sorry No Subs>

The group was arrested by the Kazakhstan and Russian governmental bodies, resulting in prevention of the terrorist attacks.

The group is said that they were planning to join IS once their act was done. 

• Like 3

Yes kande, so what was the found wreckage from I wonder, as of 10:18 pm EST Airline also says not from the plane.

EgyptAir Flight 804: Airline official says debris not from plane

May 19, 2016

By Michael Pearson, Faith Karimi, Ian Lee and Steve Almasy, CNN

"Cairo (CNN)The search for EgyptAir Flight 804 is continuing after reports that the plane's wreckage had been found turned out to be false.

When searchers got close to debris found in the Mediterranean Sea they realized it didn't come from the missing airliner, EgyptAir's Vice Chairman Ahmed Adel told CNN.

The Airbus A320, which had 66 people on board, disappeared early Thursday as it flew from Paris to Cairo. Earlier, Adel told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that the plane's wreckage had been found.

"We stand corrected on finding the wreckage because what we identified is not a part of our plane. So the search and rescue is still going on," Adel told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

Adel said EgyptAir is not involved in the search and is getting its information from Greek authorities and the Egyptian military, but he didn't give details on why the debris found in the water was said to be from the plane or how that information was gathered.

The plane was carrying 56 passengers and 10 crew and security officers.

Earlier, a spokesman for Greece's Hellenic National Defense general staff had said an Egyptian search aircraft spotted two floating objects 210 nautical miles southeast of Crete. It's unclear whether those objects were part of the wreckage described by Adel."
snip

ISIS AMAQ STATEMENT CLAIMS EGYPT AIRBUS CRASH, ALL THOSE ON BOARD DEAD

Official Islamic State news agency Amaq released statement that says its fighters put bomb on Egypt Airbus that was headed from Paris to Cairo in Egypt. Celebrations were reported in raqqa, defacto of the brutal militia.

Newsday couldn’t verify the veracity of the statement.

• Like 6

EgyptAir flight MS804 Goes Missing At Same Time Of Mysterious Fireball (or Missile?)

What follows is a video taken of the sky over the Mediterranean Sea by Greeks at the very same time that the EgyptAir flight went missing:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/egyptair-flight-ms804-goes-missing-at-same-time-of-mysterious-fireball-or-missile/

Just as a follow up to this, it appears that reports of a fireball may have been a hoax.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36340610

As speculation grew over what happened to the EgyptAir flight more incorrect information was being shared.

A video on the website viral-videos.today claimed to show a ball of fire supposedly spotted by witnesses around the time the jet disappeared.

The footage was tweeted by @githii with the post: "SAD.... A woman recorded this ball of fire in the sky, believed to be #EgyptAir #MS804".

It was also picked up and included in a news report by 7 News Sydney, which tweeted: "Residents of Greek Island claim they saw a ball of fire in the sky around the time #MS804 disappeared.@ChrisReason7"

But the fireball was in fact footage recorded last year in California.

post-2154-0-95446600-1463761219_thumb.jp

The tweet has since been removed from 7 News Sydney's account.

By Rozina Sini

• Like 9

Flight MS804  gets more and more weird.

unity posted a video in shout upon watching, then going to the FB page of that Stewardess, identified as being on that flight  doggone.

Her name is Samar Ezz Eldin = SEE   tx Land for seeing this.

Samar posted that picture of a stew walking out of the water with a plane in the water, in the background, on September 26, 2014.  The plane went down May 18, 2016  = 600 days  w/66 people on board  600 + 66

9/26/16 - May 18, 2016  is 600 days

5/18/16 back 804 days is March 6, 2014

Phoenix NATO military exercise taking place in the Med. sea at that time, someone had to have seen something.  

video tx unity

CRAZY! EgyptAir MS804 Stewardess Posted FB Pic of Plane Crashing Into Sea

Samar's fb page

https://www.facebook.com/SDin7

I don't understand Dahboo's reference to an incident 804 days ago though. Anyone?

post-5-0-32590300-1463794573_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Sigh... the flip flopping with these airplane disasters seems to be par for the course.

An EgyptAir flight that crashed in the Mediterranean did not swerve and change direction before disappearing, an Egyptian official says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36365256

So, it didn't swerve and change direction, yet they spent all last week talking about it that very occurrence, with diagrams.

When the swerving report came out, I kept asking myself how they knew that since the earlier report was that the plane had just disappeared from the radar, with nothing unusual. I figured I just hadn't paid enough attention.

Is their purpose really to throw as much confusion as they can around these tragedies? I feel very sorry for the families and friends of the victims, who only want answers and not this kind of crap.

• Like 7

I don't understand Dahboo's reference to an incident 804 days ago though. Anyone?

breezy, I can't be certain, but I think he might just be implying that it's significant because the flight # is MS804.

OK, had to go check something. He's saying it was 804 days since MH370, but he's wrong. MH370 was on March 8, 2014. 804 days from MS804 was March 7, 2013. So, unless something else occurred on that March 2013 date, he's miscalculated something.

• Like 7

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 23-May-2016 18:33:15

TEL
AVIV
– The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

The article, written by Saudi legal expert Katib al-Shammari and translated by MEMRI, claims that American threats to expose documents that prove Saudi involvement in the attacks are part of a long-standing U.S. policy that he calls “victory by means of archives.”

Al-Shammari claims that the U.S. chooses to keep some cards close to its chest in order to use them at a later date. One example is choosing not to invade Iraq in the 1990s and keeping its leader, Saddam Hussein, alive to use as “a bargaining chip” against other Gulf States. Only once Shi’ism threatened to sweep the region did America act to get rid of Hussein “since they no longer saw him as an ace up their sleeve.”

He claims that the 9/11 attacks were another such card, enabling the U.S. to blame whoever suited its needs at a particular time; first it blamed Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, then Saddam Hussein’s regime in Iraq, and now Saudi Arabia.

More
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/22/saudi-press-u-s-blew-up-world-trade-center-to-create-war-on-terror/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47589

• Like 7

Sorry, he's got some things wrong there, first Bush blamed the Taliban.  I might add that blame was laid at the Taliban's door within the first 36 hours of 9/11. Osama Bin Laden,  who was Saudi, was at that time,  the leader of the Taliban, I believe in Afghanistan.  Bush had given $43 Million in aid to the Taliban in May of 2001.  Then, after 9/11, Bush started blaming Saddam Hussein, slowly at first, but increasingly with every speech Bush gave, he increased his rhetoric about it being Saddam, who was responsible.  He had harped on it was Saddam for so long, and so often, that by the time we attacked Iraq, in March of 2003, nearly 70% of Americans had come to entertain the idea that Saddam had actually done it.

At some point, after Bush started pushing it was Saddam, the name of the group responsible went from the Taliban to Al Quaida. However Saddam was the scapegoat, and people forgot all about Bin Laden and the Taliban, being the ones originally blamed.  PNAC=1997 White Paper=NewPearlHarbor=9/11. Same group of men planned "Operation Northwoods" in early 60's to take out Castro, which Kennedy nixed, same plan followed on 9/11, as in attack on American city, hijacking of commercial  planes, killing of American citizens etc., in order to take out Iraq, one of 5 countries named in that PNAC White Paper from 1997.  Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, N. Korea.  Called "the axis of evil". Same men still in government in 2001, and members of the PNAC, as in the early 60's. Bushes, Pearl, Wolfowitz, Cheney, and a few others.  They intended to use ON in 60's, as an attack against America, by Cuba, in order to accomplish the same thing, only to justify attacking Cuba, and taking out Castro, instead. Wolfowitz/Pearl were two of the architect's of O.Northwoods. They just had to hang on a while is all.

Bushes/Bin Ladens had been fellow businessmen, partners, and friends for decades. Osama had funded Bush Jr.'s Oil Co., in Texas. I believe one of the Bin Laden sons died in a plane crash here in the states, prior to this. Senior Bushes/Bin Ladens were together in DC Ritz Carlton for the Annual Carlyle Group meeting the morning of 9/1!. FBI admitted they rounded up 154 members/entourage of the Bin Laden family from America, and spirited them out of this country, when no American was allowed to fly and thousands were stranded in airports all over the country.  IMO, we attacked ourselves that day, so IF anyone is going to drop any information, then how about the truth, for a change? I can remember Bush's first speech after, and who he blamed.  The Taliban!  I read that Saddam was a CIA operative clear back in 1959, and we put him in power in Iraq. Yes, this trail of dastardly deeds goes way, way back.

• Like 8

Arch enemies Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and then along comes Barrack Hussein Obama, cool talking, tall walking Baz and a Nobel laureate to boot. If you have read the book 'Left Behind' (LaHaye/ Jenkins) you will recognise that the character Nicolae Carpathia bears an uncanny likeness.

I was seven when JFK was assasinated and when I heard the news I knew, even as a child, that something was 'fishy'. Now I see video of his 'secret society' speech and see that he was dispensible and was murdered by his own compatriots. 9/11 same smell, the moment I saw Andrew Card whisper in Bushs' ear during the reading of My Pet Goat (possibly the same moment that spurred I Pet Goat II), alarm bells rang...he knew, he is complicit, he is a liar and he will come unstuck as will all those destroying the Earth.

Deception abounds and most of us can still see the trees and indeed the forest quite clearly.

• Like 8

So, suddenly, and after a week's time...

Report: Signals detected from EgyptAir Flight 804 in Mediterranean

(CNN)Airbus has detected signals from the Mediterranean Sea where EgyptAir Flight 804 crashed last week, Egypt's state-run Al Ahram news agency reported Thursday.

The signals were emitted by the plane's emergency locator transmitter, a device that can manually or automatically activate at impact and will usually send a distress signal.

snip

The signals from the emergency locator transmitter, as reportedly identified by Airbus, are different from the pings emitted by the "black boxes."

The plane has three emergency locator transmitters, one of which is in the tail, where the flight data recorders are.

It wasn't clear where the emergency transmitting device had been located within the plane.

snip

The signals from emergency locator transmitters can be picked up by satellite. It is not immediately clear when Airbus received these signals, but they are more commonly identified a few hours after impact -- not a few days after impact.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/middleeast/egyptair-airbus-signals-detected/index.html?sr=twCNN052616egyptair-airbus-signals-detected0722PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=24910680

• Like 5

were any of you aware of this bit of info regarding MS804?  from 5 days ago, and imo those boxes just now going off strengthen my thoughts of a hijack, unless EgyptAir is concealing info for some other reason.

'We will bring this plane down' Graffiti scrawled on doomed EgyptAir plane in spookily accurate threat

May 22, 2016

"The doomed EgyptAir MS804 flight was scrawled with a terrifyingly accurate threat before it crashed into the Mediterranean, killing all 66 people on board.

Political activists - who also worked at Cairo Airport - reportedly wrote on the underside of the jet "we will bring this plane down," in Arabic.

Others also wrote "murderer" and "traitor" in messages directed at Egypt's president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, which were a phonetic play between the last two letters in the plane's registration SU-GCC and the leader's surname.

Three EgyptAir security officials revealed the information in separate interviews with the New York Times."
snip
  • Like 8

I hadn't heard that, breezy. Seems like pretty crucial information that hasn't really been mentioned.

Has anyone seen anything more about the locator beacons? I haven't seen anything else. It seems like they could dial their search right into the beacons and be pretty successful, especially with robot submarines (which is what I heard were also involved in the search).

• Like 5

WORLDS LARGEST FART IN

is planned for Hillery Clinton's Acceptance Speach

ClintonFartIn_590.jpg

Hillary Clinton (Gage Skidmore / CC 2.0)

Philadelphia: Cheri Honkala, the leader of the Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign, announced that her group was organizing the world’s largest “fart-in” to be held on July 28 at the Wells Fargo Center during Hillary Clinton’s anticipated acceptance speech for the Democratic nomination.

“We will be holding a massive bean supper for Bernie Sanders delegates on American Street in my Kensington neighborhood on the afternoon of July 28,” she said. “We are setting up a Clintonville there, modeled on the Hoovervilles of the 1930s where the poor and unemployed built shanty towns. The Sanders delegates, their bellies full of beans, will be able to return to the Wells Fargo Center and greet the rhetorical flatulence of Hillary Clinton with the real thing.”

Honkala said she would issue an invitation to Sanders to join the bean supper, which she is calling Beans for Hillary. She has asked donors to send cans of beans to 1301-W Porter Street, Philadelphia, Pa., 19148.

“Any remaining beans will be served to the homeless, although we will, of course, be urging Sanders delegates to eat as much as possible,” Honkala said.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/worlds_largest_fart-in_planned_for_hillary_clintons_acceptance_speech_in_ph

• Like 6

Orlando Case-False Flag Op Proof?

I couldn't find the thread the incident got mentioned...sorry for that but I'll post this news here for I believe lots of us would be reading it. BUT please note...I still haven't found other sources that match up with what's been stated on these web pages. (Both are exactly the same article.) So...it maybe some kind of disinfo job.

Please be ware and proceed....LOL

G. Edward Griffin: This Story Could Be the Smoking Gun For All False-Flag Ops

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/06/18/g-edward-griffin-this-story-could-be-smoking-gun-for-false-flag-ops/

http://www.hagmannreport.com/headline-news/g-edward-griffin-this-story-could-be-the-smoking-gun-for-all-false-flag-ops/

"Santa Monica: Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection.  His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but,when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed. "

• Like 4