The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Mulva

Current Refugee Situation - what are you seeing?

For comparison's sake.....this is the headline for CNN - "Germany: We Cant Keep This Up.....more countries called upon to accept refugees"

The *is a small blurb on Fox News (the other end of the spectrum) "Fiorina warns US 'be very careful' on keeping out terrorists while allowing in Syrian refugees" Her warning will fall on deaf ears because she is a republican and Fox lost a lot of their kool aid drinkers......

I see very few women and children; most are men. They are filthy, violent and threatening by the videos I have seen.  You will not see this on the local news most likely.

Why are they leaving their women and children if things are so bad? They are invaders, not refugees. These are not people coming to assimilate, they are coming to conquer and conquer they will. Someone should tell this poor woman that there will be no help and that thousands upon thousands more are on their way.  :(Saw these clips on glop- T, please tell us this is not true.

• Like 4

I think the intention is to destabilise the world so much that it becomes wholly divided, and then easy to conquer.  Divide and conquer.  

I think the driver of the madness is that thing that has travelled from within the universe and has caused so much havoc elsewhere, as the mythologies say, and is now very active on our world. It's enticed humans so mujch that our species is brimming over with hubris.  

I think individually we must be kind, humble and generous to each other. It's good for us as spirit beings.  It's also a type of passive resistance, but can prevail against this evil because natural love is its nemesis.  

And I think our planet is aware of what's going on and can help defeat it, if individually we ask for her help and we make some promises to help her heal.

My take. 

• Like 8

I am amazed the Greeks have no deployed troops, perhaps there are other agendas at play. Such images have the capacity to destroy their tourism sector which is badly in need of holidays makers. It doesn't bode well after the financial meltdown and government failure to win the day.

• Like 5

i think the greek troops are busy defending the borders of hellas against an eventual invasion of the islamic armies while their "refugees" stream into EUROPA to further destabilising the last remaining pelasgian countries under treacherous governments with their tool PUBLIC SERVICE forcing a positive reception of immigrants with strong, emotional words such as crisis, war, solidarity and et cetera. 

i also think a lot is at stake and it is very little cosmic time left to undo all the bidding for a catastrophic timeline.

• Like 7

We shall see the under-lying agenda when legislation is proposed in response to the situation. This will happen when surveys prove the public to be sufficiently conditioned - as it happened with Libya. By then, people will be begging for boots on the ground, and Iran will finally be surrounded paving the way for Wesley Clark's revelations to come about, spearheaded by a new unified European reaction force. At that point in time the third temple could be rebuilt, if only the sino-gangean peoples would stay put and await assimilation by the power of Vimanas. If things don't work out properly there's always Australia - in a terrestrial context.

On a side note, these kinds of event will most surely happen every four years, or so, to test regional leaders in aspiration of central command positions.

• Like 6

I am shocked to see that there are no politicians here standing up against this......Fiorina mentioned something.....Peter King (loud mouth) said something...but crickets from all other elected officials...and crickets (except for Fiorina) from those running....even Trump...

• Like 1

post-1823-0-77360000-1441719153_thumb.jp

I found this photo of the drowned boy being moved and positioned at the waters edge and photographed to evoke the necessary emotions in those being brainwashed. I find these images very disturbing and it shows the manipulation involved to allow this invasion to play out as designed. This photo has got the ball rolling so stage one is well on track!

• Like 8

This is sick.....sick sick sick....and god forbid you call this out among "sheeple".....you are an uncaring piece of crap person.....

Just read this...idk about the child drowning- but the first paragraphs explain a lot and make more sense than anything else I have read so far.

from the article...

4 million Muslims pretend to escape 30,000 ISIS fighters who are not even near their towns, cities and even countries. This kind of mass-migration fraud is a medieval war strategy and it’s called Hijrah. It’s part of jihad. Ok, so let’s pretend that they are victims of war and need to escape. Very easy to resolve. Pressure the 49 Islamic countries around the world to take them all in. Block them from all and total entry into the West. If the Islamic countries don’t take them in – put trade sanctions on them. Watch and see how quickly this mass-migration flood will come to an end when the Muslims realize that they can’t get their Hijrah-jihad to work.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/family-of-drowned-toddler-aylan-kurdi-had-been-given-free-housing-in-turkey-while-fathers-story-is-full-of-holes/

• Like 4

Actually, my husband and I have been listening to these horrific personal accounts on the radio for several months now. Of course I speak of NPR and BBC, even though they are MSN, it’s better than nothing. Only recently did the US television stations begin to show the record-breaking and heartbreaking news of the refugee crisis. It’s all over the web and has been for quite a while as well.

While I can understand the reticence of the refugees involved in fleeing their countries, I actually do not believe this is something foreseen or propagated by external forces, other than wars, military might, death and destruction of the homes from where the refugees are fleeing in droves. No doubt there are many, many people of the muslim faith, but so what. They are still human beings. I personally, along with my husband, am deeply saddened at their plight.

I don’t know if this is something that is being brought along purposefully or not, but the fact remains, most of these refugees are simply innocent humans who only want what all other free people want, a better life, for themselves, their children and their children’s children. It’s not to much to ask, but it’s evidently too much to hope for for so many.

You say they’re all men of fighting age. I disagree. One can only look at the pictures and they are everywhere and realize these are families. As for the father who lost his two sons and wife, they were not live in safe place in Turkey, or at least I can’t determine that he was. But they were searching for a safe place to live.

According to the Globe and Mail, the family, Syrian Kurds, had lived in Damascus, where Abdullah Kurdi was a barber, until 2011. After Syria's war began, they moved to Kobani, a city along the border with Turkey that has been contested between ISIS and Kurdish fighters and has undergone hundreds of airstrikes.

There has been confusion and conflicting reports about whether the family had applied for legal migration as refugees to Canada, where Abdullah Kurdi's sister, Teema, lives and works as a hairdresser.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/09/03/437132793/photo-of-dead-3-year-old-syrian-refugee-breaks-hearts-around-the-world

This is what refugees are bringing to Europe

A rosary, a smartphone, marshmallows. These are some of the items refugees fleeing conflict in Syria and Afghanistan managed to carry as they sought a new home in Europe.

The International Rescue Committee asked a mother, a teenager, a child, a family of 30, a pharmacist and an artist what they had brought across the Mediterranean.

Refugees have to travel light and are often forced to jettison their meagre belongings during the sea crossing as fragile ships, already overloaded by smugglers, begin sinking. Many have little left when they finally reach Europe.

A mother

Name: Aboessa*

Hat for the baby

An assortment of medication, a bottle of sterile water, and a jar of baby food

A small supply of napkins for diaper changes

A hat and a pair of socks for the baby

Assortment of pain relievers, sunscreen and sunburn ointment, toothpaste

Personal documents (including the baby’s vaccination history)

Wallet (with photo ID and money)

Cell phone charger

Yellow headband

When vicious fighting erupted in Yarmouk, an unofficial camp for Palestinians just south of the Syrian capital, Aboessa managed to escape with her husband and their 10-month-old daughter, Doua. After crossing the border to Turkey, they spent one week sheltering in another forlorn camp before jumping into a rubber raft bound for the safe shores of Europe.

The Turkish police patrolling the coast stopped them and detached the boat’s motor in order to force them to turn back, but the refugees kept going, steering the boat through the sea’s strong currents with makeshift paddles

“Everything is for my daughter to protect her against sickness. When we arrived in Greece, a kind man gave me two jars of food. Another man gave us biscuits and water when he saw my baby.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A child

Name: Omran*

1 pair of pants, 1 shirt

A syringe for emergencies

Marshmallows and sweet cream (Omran’s favorite snacks)

Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste

Bandages

Little Omran, sporting a cheerful blue shirt, is on his way to Germany with his extended family of five to live with relatives. Because his parents knew they would travel through forests to avoid detection, they made sure to pack bandages for scrapes and cuts.

A teenager

Name: Iqbal*

1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, 1 pair of shoes and 1 pair of socks

Shampoo and hair gel, toothbrush and toothpaste, face whitening cream

Comb, nail clipper

Bandages

100 U.S. dollars

130 Turkish liras

Smart phone and back-up cell phone

SIM cards for Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey

Iqbal dragged his weary body out of the boat with only a backpack. The teenager had traveled hundreds of miles and dodged bullets to escape from the warring province of Kunduz in northern Afghanistan, fleeing east to Iran, then traveling by foot to Turkey. Now in Lesbos, he’s uncertain of where to go next. He has kept in touch with a friend who already made the journey to Germany. He has a brother studying in Florida.

“I want my skin to be white and hair to be spiked — I don’t want them to know I’m a refugee. I think that someone will spot me and call the police because I’m illegal.”

A pharmacist

Name: Anonymous

Money (wrapped to protect it from water)

Old phone (wet and unusable) and new smart phone

Phone chargers and headphones (plus extra battery charger)

16GB flash drive (containing family photos)

When war broke out in Syria, the pharmacist’s father would recall fond memories of Germany, where he lived for eight years while practicing medicine there. The pharmacist wanted a similar life of peace and hope. He fled with his family to Turkey, where he met a smuggler who arranged his trip to Europe.

With one bag strapped across his chest, the pharmacist climbed into an overcrowded dinghy with 53 others, including a handful of young children. Miraculously, the group made the crossing safely until, near the shores of Greece, they were met by the coast guard, shouting at them to stop the boat. You can read more of the pharmacist's story here.

“We didn’t realize it was the police. We were told by friends not to stop because they will take you back to Turkey. We didn’t know the Greek language. We couldn’t understand what they were saying. We held the children. I thought to myself, ‘Let me reach the beach and anything you say I will do.’”

An artist

Name: Nour*

Small bag of personal documents

A rosary (gift from his friend; Nour doesn’t let it touch the floor)

A watch (from his girlfriend; it broke during the journey)

Syrian flag, Palestinian charm, silver and wooden bracelets (gifts from friends)

Guitar picks (one also a gift from a friend)

Cell phone and Syrian SIM card

Photo ID

1 shirt

Nour has a passion for music and art. He played guitar in Syria for seven years and painted. As bombs and gunfire echoed in the distance, Nour grabbed the items closest to his heart before leaving for Turkey — things that today evoke bittersweet memories of home.

“I left Syria with two bags, but the smugglers told me I could only take one. The other bag had all of my clothes. This is all I have left.”

A family

1 shirt, 1 pair of jeans

1 pair of shoes

Toiletries

1 diaper, 2 small cartons of milk and some biscuits

Personal documents and money

Sanitary pads

A comb

This family lost everything. When they left Syria, each member took one to two bags. During the course of the journey to Turkey and then Greece, their boat began to sink. There were seven women, four men and 20 children. They managed to salvage just one bag among them.

“I hope we die. This life is not worth to live anymore. Everyone closed the door in our face, there is no future.”

Name: Hassan*

“This is all I have. They told us we could only bring two things, one extra shirt and pants.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/this-is-what-refugees-are-bringing-to-europe-10491496.html

google pictures of these refugees, they’re not all young men, not by any means. My heart and prayers go out to all of them.

• Like 3

Hungary Tells Germany To Stop Taking Refugees

The country's PM criticises Berlin for encouraging "millions" more to descend on Europe as his police pepper spray refugees.

Hungary's prime minister is calling on Germany to state they will not accept any more of the refugees travelling through Europe.

Viktor Orban has warned "millions" of people will descend on the continent if Berlin's open door policy continues - and criticised Austria for allowing migrants to "enter its territory without hindrance".

The right-wing leader also alleged that many of those who have worked their way through Turkey, Greece, Macedonia and Serbia to the European Union were not refugees in danger - but immigrants attracted by the prospect of a German lifestyle.

In an interview with Austrian television, Mr Orban claimed the crisis could also place an intolerable financial burden on EU nations, threatening the continent's "Christian welfare states".

Hungary's defence minister Csaba Hende resigned over the issue on Monday.

The country's police were accused of using pepper spray on refugees this afternoon as scuffles broke out on the southern border with Serbia.

http://news.sky.com/story/1548073/hungary-tells-germany-to-stop-taking-refugees

• Like 5

The trend on Social Media has started to go from "Where is the humanity" and "Look at all those Germans welcoming in the refugees" to "this isn't good"....even on the liberal specific new sources (Huff Post, CNN, NBC) - last article painted Hungry as the bad guy and people agreed.....now a new article posted today (http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/frustrated-migrants-break-free-refugee-camp-roszke-hungary-n423431) has the complete opposite response....

The spin is amazing.....and yet, it is starting to come apart.....

• Like 11

How could we forget this, some early pre-programming for the mass mind!

world-war-z-affiche.jpg?w=700

Oh look it's 2015 and it's that Z again... oh who could that dark looking angel be?  : :)

MV5BMTc2MjU2ODY3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg5

This one caught my eye two weeks ago, now i know why!

No rescue, NO REFUGE, no escape.

no_escape_ver3.jpg

• Like 7

Obama poised to take some of Europe's Muslims

The Obama administration is “actively considering” ways to help relieve the European migrant crisis, and among the options on the table is a massive resettlement of “refugees” inside the United States.

Peter Boogaard, a spokesman for the National Security Council, told the Associate Press the United States is in contact with countries in the Middle East and Europe grappling with the migration of nearly 400,000 Middle Eastern and African migrants into Europe.

Boogaard did not elaborate on specific measures being considered, but said they included “refugee resettlement.”

“Many are fleeing the civil war in Syria and areas in Iraq under the control of Islamic State militants,” the AP reported.

But a closer look at the United Nations refugee agency’s data shows that many of the so-called refugees are likely not refugees at all.

According to data from the U.N. high commissioner for refugees, 75 percent of the migrants who arrived on European soil are men, while 13 percent are children and 12 percent women.

And only a slight majority, 51 percent, of the refugees are Syrian. The remainder are from all over the Middle East and North Africa and many have purchased the passports of dead Syrians.

These passports are easily acquired on the black market in the Middle East, said journalist Daniel Greenfield in an interview Sunday with the Glazov Gang.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/obama-poised-to-take-some-of-europes-muslims/#5cSLWtakX7agl8Cq.99

• Like 4

Obama poised to take some of Europe's Muslims

Funny, I told my boss today that this is probably what's next, then later I saw this headline. My boss, who is in Europe, has said to me that something isn't right about this whole thing.

Wondering if this is the actual Jade Helm objective. The government's way of prepping.

• Like 5

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

As the migrant-train standoff entered its second day in Hungary, with thousands of mostly Syrian refugees seeking passage to Germany, it’s time the West recognized this shift in Muslim populations for what it is, say American activists who have been warning of a “fifth column” for years.

Author Robert Spencer wrote Sept. 4 in Front Page Magazine, “This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis.’ This is a hijrah.”

Hijrah is the Islamic doctrine of migration, which is a form of stealth jihad.

“To emigrate in the cause of Allah – that is, to move to a new land in order to bring Islam there, is considered in Islam to be a highly meritorious act,” Spencer wrote. He cited the following Quranic text:

“And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance,” says the Quran. “And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him, his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful” (Quran 4:100).

And now, looking at Europe and America, a migration invasion of a much greater magnitude is underway.

Evidence of that invasion came in February when an ISIS operative confirmed what many already suspected – the Islamic State is using the refugee crisis to form a fifth column of Muslim fighters inside Western nations.

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 trained ISIS gunmen have already been smuggled into Europe – hidden among innocent refugees, reported the Express, a British newspaper.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/isis-smuggler-we-will-use-refugee-crisis-to-infiltrate-west/

• Like 4

and so it begins...

ISIS Weapons In Europe? Greek Coast Guard Seizes Islamic State Ship Smuggling Ammunition

The Greek Coast Guard seized a vessel Tuesday carrying ammunition and weapons near the southern island of Crete, authorities said, according to the Associated Press. The shipment is believed to be linked to the Islamic State group in Libya, according to local media reports. Authorities have not yet confirmed whether it was connected to the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, and said more information would be released later in the day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-weapons-europe-greek-coast-guard-seizes-islamic-state-ship-smuggling-ammunition-2076983

vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=55&v=xn-UCR5p0y0

• Like 5

aha...saw this on glp- here is the answer as to where can millions of MUSLIM middle eastern immigrants go:

There are more than 100,000 air-conditioned tents in Mina providing temporary accommodation to 3 million pilgrims. The tents measure 8 meters by 8 meters and are constructed of fiberglass coated with Teflon in order to ensure high resistance to fire. Originally pilgrims brought their own tents which they would erect in the flat plains of Mina. After Hajj is over, the tents would be dismantled, everything packed and taken back. Then sometime in the 1990s, the Saudi government installed permanent cotton tents relieving pilgrims of the burden of having to carry their own camping equipment. But after a massive fire that swept through the tent city killing nearly 350 pilgrims in 1997, the current permanent fire-proof city was built.

Http://www.amusingplanet.com/2014/08/mina-city-of-tents.html?m=1

Plus- the Chinese have those empty cities scattered around the globe...perfect.

post-249-0-45613000-1441849359_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-22894300-1441849377_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-70356700-1441849404_thumb.jpg

• Like 6