The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

Acolyte Information

@Guest_friends forever_*

I wish I can LIKE your posts but we can't because of your status as "guest" at the moment.(´Д`)

Thank you for your great posting!(・ω・)ノ

• Like 6

Black Economic Empowerment

Yes , he was the wrong colour, I wonder why he applied in the first place, perhaps they have positions for token whites

• Like 3

Earlier I had asked Acolyte if he would like to skype into our real X files video doco, I though his perspective on things would be of great benefit to the program and add an extra dimension, he was reluctant of course and said no first off, just as I expected he would, but there was a caveat to this which you all should read. A door kept just ajar to a future possibility, a maybe.      

This is some of the last correspondence I had with Acolyte, you just wonder sometimes, the little things you say can get you in very deep trouble, I'll leave his words here for all to see, do you think he had something to say maybe someone didn't want said? 

Sent 18 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

Acolyte, on 17 Jul 2015 - 11:39 PM, said:

Thank Blue,

It would be nice if they can mention the Bezerk thread, my name Acolyte and that I started the chani forum wich the can mention the uRL for Chani perhaps for obvious promotion reasons and if I see big interest, I might just take the pill and decide to get more involved in answering questions.

There's also a bezerk summary I wrote way back in my bad English which they could read, I see it since been rewriiten in better English.

my reply to his last words

I'm going to try and compact all this and somehow fit it in to the major revel, what we have planed.....if things ever go to plan, is maybe divide this up and make it more like a series of detailed revels, with comments from David Griffin and Duncan, if he comes on board, so it's not just me me me. I am only the conduit with allows other in put. Like your info which is vital but still only part of a bigger picture. I have total faith that the producer of this show is totally on our side about disclosure so the trust is already in place. I just hope I can present it all in a way the peeks peoples interest to know more, which they must do themselves of course.

You need to work for this knowledge to appreciate it I find.

Many thanks for your hard work with Chani Aco, I'll be pushing this forum for you and us all the way.

Team effort I can assure you.

alec     

• Like 15

OK, i will respond now my friends.

Don't forget, it is like Acolyte once told me "We on CHANI are One".

We carry each-others grief and help each-other through it.

We are friends carrying out the same message each in the language your circle can comprehend.

Waking people up is an Art and CHANI is the Rembrandt amongst the forums designed to do that and YOU ALL are helping painting this Artwork.

Remember, It is never finished because beyond the horizon there is still much to discover ...

post-426-0-58260600-1440237012_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Bye bye Acolyte. May you rest in peace.

You created the greatest and friendliest forum there has been online for years.

You will be missed.

• Like 17

I've had a couple things stuck in my head the past couple of days.  Maybe sharing will make them go away?

The first is the video Acolyte shared of Breezy arriving in South Africa.  The inflections in his voice gave credence to the man he was.  

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7681-safari-2nd-edition/page-1#entry86469  (Breezy, please delete this if it offends you!)

The second are the words in the song "To Sir With Love":  "How can you thank someone who has taken you from crayons to perfume".  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOVQ4vAmM7Y

Thank you Acolyte and thank you every member of Chani!

• Like 20

Shocked and saddened to say the least.

Having just lost my mom in the past weeks, this hits home for me. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your friends Aco, wherever you may be now.

Chani has been an oasis of free thinking and intelligent people and has had an immeasurable positive effect on my life.

It always amazes me how this place can maintain open and honest conversation on some of the most sensitive topics imaginable without degrading into chaos and buffoonery like every other forum out there in cyber space. Amazing.

Happy trails Aco.

• Like 19

UPDATE

As of Monday, Chris's family has informed me that I will have a paypal address where anyone can donate for Chris's expenses.  I will post it here ASAP.  I know Chris's family can use any help you would like to give, and will be very grateful.  I too, Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

On a further note.  The host of this site is not easy to get in contact with, as in no phone number.  I have the site ready to mirror, but would be guilty of piracy if I attempted to mirror their layout w/o their permission.  I have emailed them, so everyone please send good vibes that I hear from them by Monday.  I will do my utmost to keep the site up and running without interruption.  Please do not send any further donations through the donation button on Chani for now.  As no one can access it at this time.  In the near future I hope to have all that straightened out.

I will keep you all informed, and to nex, it's cool.  We all need each other at this time, so please accept my good wishes and acceptance.  We are all grieving,  what happened is forgotten, and in the past.  You did what you felt was right, as did I. There is no "hate" involved here, for we are all what makes Chani what it is, and there is no place for that emotion here.   :hug: 

• Like 27

Breezy, thank you for everything you have done through this massive ordeal.  Your efforts are truly appreciated and I send you Love, Light and Strength to carry on as best you can.  Yes, there will be issues and I am sure many of us will help where we can.

Can I ask a favour?  As no-one can hurt Aco now is it possible to post a photo of him on the website, or at least this thread.  Otherwise perhaps you would be good enough to PM me one.  I wanna recognise him when I see him again.....and I want to visualise his face when I remember him.

• Like 18

Jessica. thank you.  As for posting a picture of him, Chris had asked me never to do so.  I know we think no one can hurt him now, but I feel I need special permission to consider it, and that could take a few days. I also do not want to be concerned about it being grabbed from here and splashed all over the web.  He's been given a hard enough time in his life, by others. Please give me a couple days to consider my actions on that score.  What I do for one, I feel is only fair for all.  I thank you for understanding my position on this score, and hope everyone will.

• Like 18

As far as posting Chris's photo, I'd think 'no' since that was his request, and give it at least a year to reconsider.  I was happy enough to learn his true name.

• Like 6

Wondered that too- like maybe he had to disappear- maybe he's a Men In Black recruit....we should be so lucky. I wondered that when my brother died, too- like maybe there's a slim chance he just bugged out- makes it easier to accept if there's even a slight chance, I guess- easier for the mind and heart.

• Like 5

Has anyone else considered that he went for that job interview - AND GOT IT!

like wise, would be a great conclusion if it were true :)  

• Like 9

Good bye Aco. Your stand up character, amazing forum, and ground breaking information has impacted my life in Immeasurable ways. You will be greatly missed, but we will all be reunited one day..

Thanks to all other mods and members for continuing this amazing respite from the world we call chani!

• Like 15