The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Volatile phenol first detected in waters off Tianjin port

August 18, 2015

"BEIJING, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Volatile phenol, a toxic substance, was detected in water samples collected near the Tianjin Port for the first time, the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) said Tuesday.

Also, minute traces of sodium cyanide were detected again, but at a lower level than the previous day.

The findings were based on monitoring reports from Monday, according to the SOA.

snip

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-08/18/c_134530628.htm

and on another front,   China's economy  (wonder which very rich people could have lost loads of money they had invested when China devalued the Yuan?  and how much pull they may have/do have in other country's actions?)

What Happened To China's Economy?

Sky News

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 5

Chinese stocks crash by 6% in overnight trading, while Wall Street hardly blinks an eye, down only 33.84 points

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Tuesday, 18-Aug-2015 17:13:43

To give some perspective about the massive fall in the Shanghai stock market, an equivalent drop on Wall Street would be a decline in the Dow index by 1000 POINTS.

China Stocks Crash, More Than Half Of Market Halted Limit Down; PBOC Loss Of Control Spooks Global Assets

Zero Hedge

Aug 18, 2015

http://bit.ly/1J1xkNa

[snip]

... it was the local stock market spinning plate - which had been relatively stable during the entire FX devaluation process - that China lost control over, and after 7 days of margin debt increases the Shanghai Composite plunged by 6.2% in late trade, tumbling 245 points to 3748, just 240 points above its recent trough on July 8, a closing level some 27% off its June peak. The smaller Shenzhen Composite Index fell 6.6% to 2174.42. This was the biggest single-day rout since July 27.

Chart from Yahoo! Finance

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=25287

• Like 6

UP till now I have refrained from speaking my mind about China...however now presents itself for it's own reasons. ...K,...several years ago I sent an emissary to China to check out the climate....they told me the Chinese foreign minister was no longer human...So I told yhem to get rid of yhe imposter and put in someone we could trust....needless to say they were not impressed with having to deal with a lightworker. ...but I digress. ...the Chinese are an ancient and worthy people who I have the greatest respect for. ...it is their ruthless politicians who are stupid enough to deal with these alien forces who have gotten in over their heads.....I am finishing with that folly....wake up and smell like roses....come to the vibration of light ot be devoured by the ignorance. .♡oops did i say that?

• Like 2

http://sputniknews.com/business/20150816/1025811280.html

the nazi's have done it before; give up your gold or we'll confiscate it.

and if my memory serves correctly i think it was either you @breezy or @blue ET whom posted an article about gold being used as fuel by E.T.:s

i could be wrong but the gold as fuel connects with the article above

Fet

• Like 3

I'm very glad to see Dante Santori's name being able to be accepted by CHANIties without too much fuss now.

There are stuff we all can learn from his materials. 

Anyway, China is in total denial of the Nerve gas presence.

CCTV report, local government sector's news, their news papers, all were withdraw and shut down on the related articles re:air and land contamination.

The shut down started only about 6 hours after the news got out in public by the look of it.

Source: NHK news aired in Japan on 19th Aug 2015.

------------------------

I have asked to Dante directly if there were some precious cargo in the warehouse in TianJin, if so, what they were. I'm curious. It must have been something VERY important to Vlash.

If he responds, I will post you the answer here.

In the scheme of what DS has been saying, there would be almighty fight between Anunnakine and Vlash between 2017~2022.

According to DS, the "savior" of Anunnakine is already born, recognised, protected (already in the public eyes in media, which means typically Anunnakine holding power over entertainment industry, there would be plenty of watchful eyes on her) and be ready to go fight in that time frame.

China being a Vlash hold, there could be a lot of mess to happen in Chinese related regions and things.

Perhaps more airplane and cargo to go missing from now on. So let's watch for that pattern as well, as usual for us.

There could be seemingly natural geophysical changes such as sink holes to weird earthquakes to be noticed in Chinese related region---that includes Africa and other places where heck a lot of Chinese peeps exist. So not only localised within Chinese soil, but also extending to the rest of the world, too. (Eyes rolling)

Now that fight is not directly about humans, but humans would cop crap being sandwiched and used.(´Д`) As usual...

But it means there would be huge spike in physical anomalies we could see with our eyes to start happening.

Foopen posted in the shout box on the column of light yesterday, and I cross post another vid on the column of light issue, which may well be connected to the arrival of more ships to transporting goods etc (who knows)...

For those who would like to start learning how messed the history between Anunnakine and Vlash is; here's the thread Icanseeatoms made---fantastic dedication ICSA has put in tirelessly. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, ICSA! How easy to study!!

(I tell you what, you wouldn't see such well made thread anywhere else other than in CHANI. We are lucky.)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7833-alien-humankind-the-experiment-48-weeks-with-dhor-kyristyl/

• Like 8

Always fighting and skirmishes happening without any noticing! Technology beyond what you may imagine (see star wars/star trek). Ah China, the base on Gaia..

• Like 6

@sol 

ironically they were invited to gaia and now they want out because they are losing

portals have been built everywhere

the victims are the "homosexuals" and "bisexuals" 

pro-ero vs anti-sex

family structure vs. transhumanism

this cosmic drama of andromedan victory is soon reaching the vantage point

still waiting for THE event (i figure the event has been test-runned many times now; waking up in the dream and then finding yourself a few breathes away back into this 3D life, lol)

soon all will be able to witness the unification with many tenfold billions of humans beyond the far side of antarctica; we just need to remember the REAL history of earth written within the crust

new rotation/revolution tonight

Fet

• Like 7

China explosion: Fires at Shandong chemical plant

August 22, 2015

_85129263_chinashandongtwo4640815.png

"An explosion has been reported at a chemical plant in China's eastern province of Shandong.

Large flames could be seen from the site after the blast in the city of Zibo. Nine people are reported injured.

The People's Daily said a warehouse at the Runxing chemical plant exploded. There is a residential area about 1km from the plant.
Earlier this month blasts involving chemicals in the northern city of Tianjin killed at least 121 people.

Hundreds were injured there and 54 remain missing.

The proximity of industrial and chemical plants to residential areas has become hugely controversial.

Saturday's blast took place near the city of Zibo, the South China Morning Post reported, quoting a villager who said that he saw a huge fireball and then heard two explosions."

snip

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34029202

ВREAKING: ExpIоsion at chemical warehouse in China's #Shandong province

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acW52C67h68

tx Reddwolf

Seems to me that the explosion at Tianjin  was just about the same distance from Bejing, as this one is from Tianjin, what is really going on here?  

• Like 6

I'm very glad to see Dante Santori's name being able to be accepted by CHANIties without too much fuss now.

There are stuff we all can learn from his materials. 

Anyway, China is in total denial of the Nerve gas presence.

CCTV report, local government sector's news, their news papers, all were withdraw and shut down on the related articles re:air and land contamination.

The shut down started only about 6 hours after the news got out in public by the look of it.

Source: NHK news aired in Japan on 19th Aug 2015.

------------------------

I have asked to Dante directly if there were some precious cargo in the warehouse in TianJin, if so, what they were. I'm curious. It must have been something VERY important to Vlash.

If he responds, I will post you the answer here.

In the scheme of what DS has been saying, there would be almighty fight between Anunnakine and Vlash between 2017~2022.

According to DS, the "savior" of Anunnakine is already born, recognised, protected (already in the public eyes in media, which means typically Anunnakine holding power over entertainment industry, there would be plenty of watchful eyes on her) and be ready to go fight in that time frame.

China being a Vlash hold, there could be a lot of mess to happen in Chinese related regions and things.

Perhaps more airplane and cargo to go missing from now on. So let's watch for that pattern as well, as usual for us.

There could be seemingly natural geophysical changes such as sink holes to weird earthquakes to be noticed in Chinese related region---that includes Africa and other places where heck a lot of Chinese peeps exist. So not only localised within Chinese soil, but also extending to the rest of the world, too. (Eyes rolling)

Now that fight is not directly about humans, but humans would cop crap being sandwiched and used.(´Д`) As usual...

But it means there would be huge spike in physical anomalies we could see with our eyes to start happening.

Foopen posted in the shout box on the column of light yesterday, and I cross post another vid on the column of light issue, which may well be connected to the arrival of more ships to transporting goods etc (who knows)...

For those who would like to start learning how messed the history between Anunnakine and Vlash is; here's the thread Icanseeatoms made---fantastic dedication ICSA has put in tirelessly. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, ICSA! How easy to study!!

(I tell you what, you wouldn't see such well made thread anywhere else other than in CHANI. We are lucky.)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7833-alien-humankind-the-experiment-48-weeks-with-dhor-kyristyl/

At 28 seconds there is a billboard and at 30 seconds it is gone- the Beam is moving that space from one earth to another- dimension travel...or maybe moving all of us I am not sure but the event is clearly being shown...

• Like 4

China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion, People's Daily Reports

*BLAST SEEN IN CHEM. IND. ZONE IN SHANDONG, CHINA: PEOPLES DAILY

This is the second explosion in Shandong, which both follow the huge and deadly explosion in Tianjin.

We'll await the details which we imagine will suggest that, as was the case in Tianjin, many more tonnes of something terribly toxic were stored than is allowed under China's regulatory regime which apparently only applies to those who are not somehow connected to the Politburo.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-31/china-rocked-another-massive-chemical-explosion-peoples-daily-reports

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-explosion-city-shandong-rocked-6357544?ICID=FB_mirror_main

post-12-0-96984000-1441050255.png

• Like 6

There was a report Monday of another explosion at a chemical plant in China

The Chinese state-owned People's Daily tweeted Monday that an explosion had ripped through a chemical factory in China's Shandong province on Monday, though now there are doubts about the veracity of the report.

The latest report comes two weeks after a chemical blast killed at least 139 people in Tianjin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/another-explosion-has-reportedly-rocked-a-chemical-plant-in-china-2015-8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217471/Huge-blast-rips-Chinese-city-chemical-factory-explosion.html

• Like 8

In Dramatic Escalation, China Sends Five Navy Ships Off Alaska Coast For First Time Ever

ust as China celebrates the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II with an extravagant parade designed to showcase the country’s military prowess and project Xi Jinping’s power to nervous onlookers in the West, the Pentagon says it has spotted five Chinese Navy ships in the Bering Sea, just off the coast of Alaska.

Here’s WSJ:

Five Chinese navy ships are currently operating in the Bering Sea, off the coast of Alaska, the first time the U.S. military has seen such activity in the area, Pentagon officials said Wednesday. The officials said they have been aware in recent days that three Chinese combat ships, a replenishment vessel and an amphibious ship were in the vicinity after observing them moving toward the Aleutian Islands, which are split between U.S. and Russian control.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-02/dramatic-escalation-china-sends-five-navy-ships-alaska-coast-first-time-ever

• Like 6

@feteru7

They were not invited here, they came from the "black" space with a surprise attack. Gaia/Earth was one of the first to fall...

• Like 4

@feteru7

They were not invited here, they came from the "black" space with a surprise attack. Gaia/Earth was one of the first to fall...

@SOL

"The area of Atlantis was given to the settlers from “Levan” and “Lilith” under the terms of keeping the population analogy to 1:108 in comparison to the already present population of the planet and respect of the pre-existed cultular trend and language of the planet (archetype hellenic) , as an official cultular trend and language of the local group of galaxies. (see: demystification of Hesiod’s Theogony)"

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.no/2009_12_01_archive.html

i misread and translated the word _given_ to _invited_

my utmost apology for not remembering the true history of gaia/earth

fet

• Like 2

China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan

China has held a lavish parade in Beijing to mark the defeat of Japan in World War Two, showcasing its military might on an unprecedented scale.

President Xi Jinping in his opening speech paid tribute to "the Chinese people who unwaveringly fought hard and defeated aggression" from Japan.

He also said the People's Liberation Army would be cut by 300,000 personnel, a move expected to be finished by 2017.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34125418

• Like 4

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot to mention this kinda important thing...

Chinese military RUNS ITS OWN BUSINESS.

They used to sell this stuff called "101", to prevent hair loss(´Д`) , which didn't work, and the product was gone in a short period of time.

Too many mouths to feed, for sure, but if they decide to turn into a big "company" with some credible idea, they may well rise up.

But what's the point of having them as military then...LOL

• Like 5

Thanks for reminding me unity.

I must remember to get some of that hair creme as I'm a little thin on top.

.I know through the grapevine that the army runs other businesses too so did a little check.

This is from 1994.wonder what it's like now?

I've always thought of their military, business and government/organised crime as being pretty much the same thing.

Like the USA.And every other country too I suspect.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/2645058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

• Like 5

Chinese Navy ships enter U.S. territory, come within miles of coast

Pentagon officials said for the first time that five Chinese navy ships operating off Alaska in recent days had come within 12 nautical miles of the U.S. coast, entering U.S. territorial waters, but they complied with international law.

China’s Defense Ministry also confirmed for the first time that its navy ships had sailed to the Bering Sea for training after joint exercises with Russia in late August, but said the activity was routine and not aimed at any particular country.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinese-navy-ships-enter-us-territory-come-within-miles-of-coast-2015-09-04

• Like 6

Another Chinese Chemical Plant Explodes, Huge Clouds Of Black Smoke Billow Skyward

If you’re planning on travelling to China, we have two pieces of advice:

Do not look like a short seller
Do not go near any chemical factories
Failing to heed the first tip there could get you thrown in jail (or, as Man Group’s China chief Li Yifei calls it, sent on a "short vacation").

The consequences of failing to follow the second piece of advice above could be, how should we put this... explosive.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-07/another-chinese-chemical-plant-explodes-huge-clouds-black-smoke-billow-skyward

post-12-0-54017500-1441632448_thumb.png

• Like 6

Latest Chinese made military vid

2:23~ Some said UFOs appear, but those lights are meant to be incoming missiles from somewhere.

But anyway, if you do take them as how they suddenly look, then certainly I think of UFOs, and makes me wonder WHY they didn't choose much "easier to grasp" self-explaining picture instead.

• Like 4

Its interesting to look at all the toys of military in the video and then look at everyone else in the world THEY ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME except for colours, and stickers to tell them apart....

ITS AS IF THE SAME GROUP ARE SELLING THE TOYS TO EVERY COUNTRIES MILITARY ...... 

Same designer different manufacturers,  selection is already made countries just choose between alternatives, mirror image of politics, same game

• Like 6