The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

@ Buketron    I wouldn't call it dissing graphene, as much as exploring it's most possible relationship to the bezerk organism.

• Like 5

i was thinking its neutral. can be used for good or bad depending on your intent? just like any tech? if you have watched the whole vid or the part where he talks about his intention for graphene, you'll see that manoj wants to put this graphene cable deep into the ground to get the heat energy....

fascinating stuff this graphene.

Found this discussion on the VRIL, Black Goo etc on EarthEmpaths when I was watching their latest discussion with Shane aka The Ruiner, which I enjoyed. Haven't done this one yet but put it here before I lose the link.

VRIL, Black Goo and Agartha – an in-depth conversation

Christine

September 21, 2015

Inspiration, Not In Our Name Videos, Science meets Spirituality

NION intro Modwiz Round TableThis is the second part of an intended series of conversations on the forbidden subjects of revisionist history, Nazism, VRIL Society and other related topics. All of these subjects are extremely dense and often there is little reliable data to go on, though over the past many years more research is being published so the picture can perhaps be better comprehended.

The past several months have been intense as more and more information on all perceptual levels is incoming in an ever increasing flow, we have worked overtime in assimilating it.

In our conversation we cover a fairly vast area of “research” in an attempt to assemble the puzzle pieces in a manner that is intelligent and relevant to what humankind needs to know. Our conversation is mix of research, history, shamanism, myth, spirituality and science that reveals the agenda of a maleficious entity that has the sole purpose of a total assimilation of the human being and the Earth biosphere.

We dare to turn assumptions and beliefs inside out and upside down in a transparent search for the truth no matter where it leads us. The rabbit hole we explore takes us to the Antarctica, post WWII Germany, the research of a substance know as sentient oil or black goo, the Falkland Island war, research at the South pole, the role of Saturn and programmable matter.

Here is a partial list of research material that we are referring to during our stretch in finding keys to freedom for all Beings. We are humbled and honored to be in service at this crucial cross roads in this time and space quadrant for an awakening humankind.

Our wish is that we inspire others to move past lethargy and fear onto the great Cosmic voyage of discovery and awe.

karelia and Christine

“It is futile and false to imagine a coin with one side only.”

~ Kenneth Grant “Nightside of Eden

The Coming Race:

Source http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/09/21/vril-black-goo-and-agartha-an-in-depth-conversation/

• Like 5

Must watch ...

Public message to friends who believe I have been taken over- Harald Kautz-Vella-Important Message to Humanity VIDEO

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Tuesday, 6-Oct-2015 06:30:54

Harald Kautz-Vella

https://youtu.be/KhOBq4uOVu4

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=29553

This is expected. He is under attack both physically and psychically. It is wise to not be in the spotlight too much. Completely

understandable. Not many people can face that kind of shit and still be sane or normal- it shows how strong he is and weaknesses- if I was close I would tell him to be bathing in Holy water every day and can give advice on how to keep those energies at bay from a spiritual standpoint...but alls I can do is say it and maybe people will listen- it worked for me...

• Like 6

i was thinking its neutral. can be used for good or bad depending on your intent? just like any tech? if you have watched the whole vid or the part where he talks about his intention for graphene, you'll see that manoj wants to put this graphene cable deep into the ground to get the heat energy....

fascinating stuff this graphene.

So Yes, and here I will mention the black goo/organism again, because it likes and goes towards heat,  perfect, perfect, perfect use for it, considering. Clever little morphing thing they've discovered.  Hmmm, ever noticed how graphene is being found capable of even more than they originally thought possible, as time goes by? Every time I see an article about graphene, "they" have found another application for it.  An intelligent, sentient being, receiving signals from? Wouldn't we call that morphing before our very eyes, or are we even paying attention?  We are already fascinated with it, but we could end up so hypnotized,  mesmerized with this "miracle" substance, that we won't be able to live without it!  Now that's a thought, isn't it?  

• Like 14

Watching some of the vids by Harald, you can see where his physical appearance has drastically changed and see it vid by vid until this last one. Wow.

I have been thinking about the black goo in my foot and I am thinking it is in my other foot because there is a difference between how my feet feel- the one that had the surgery where the gooey stuff came out feels lighter, more pliable and not as stiff or thick as the other foot. I don't think this is my imagination. And today I was feeling around my foot and I felt a pokey area like the one that protruded from my other foot and caused the pain and inability to walk- but it is not protruding, nor sore- but it is there.

Also, I have been feeling better, more like myself, since I had that removed- been a year. But I was feeling worse and worse for the longest time and feeling like I looked like I aged 30 years in two. Was thinking it was stress and grief but maybe more to it. I feel and look better now- but I don't know anything for sure.

I was reading on the Beserk thread yesterday where Breezy said something that I think Aco said- the black goo gathers together- and I had been thinking about my foot difference lately. Wondering if it would show up in an xray? We need some way to tell if we have it in us, like the morgellons wine test. I can't just go to a doctor with a healthy looking foot and ask them to cut it open to see if there is black goo in it...lol

Now, also, I was wondering where/how I could have gotten it. The 1.5 years I was in NC- we were drinking well water. Could it be in the deep ground water?

I wonder how many people have it inside and is this some of the reason people are so apathetic to what is going on? Or is it all just my imagination... :unsure:

• Like 6

idk Deekin- do not have funds at the moment but also, not aware of any around here- I was wondering something along that line myself- but not as far as reading energy- that is a great idea. I'm in Fla and many of the natural healers here have been killed recently. But, I have not gone as far as to check it out, these are just thoughts I've had this year and haven't really put them all together yet.

• Like 1

@ Cheetah, do you recall the lady/video? She used an ionizing foot bath IIRC to pull that black goo from her foot.

Location Florida, as in, on the GOM?

I would like you to post the story to that Boeing lightest material on this thread, as I believe that material contains graphene, even though it doesn't say so in the article itself, it just makes perfect sense that it does.  I believe I read an article in the past that talked about lighter materials being used in airplanes incorporating the use of graphene. 

• Like 6

ok Breezy- here it is- was gonna post it- but didn't know where to put it- thanks...also, the foot bath- need to find that vid- that's an idea- if it was drawn out in the water- sure better than having your foot sliced open and stitched up- really don't want to go thru that again...and you know, had I been thinking about it at the time- should have talked to that intern a bit and got to know him a little- wondering if it had any negative effects on him touching it...of course, I wasn't thinking it was goo then, just something very weird- was more interested in the pain at the time...

http://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-just-released-this-awesome-video-of-the-worlds-lightest-material-2015-10

Boeing has released a video showcasing its revolutionary microlattice, "the world's lightest material."

The microlattice is a "3D open-cellular polymer structure" and is made up of interconnecting hollow tubes whose outer walls measure just one-1,000th the width of a human hair.

The material is one-100th as light as Styrofoam, making it the lightest and also one of the strongest materials known to science.

• Like 3

I am on the GOM now, raised here- but I wasn't here for 20 plus years asides from visits- that's why I was thinking maybe the well water in NC- was in Atlanta during the gulf oil spill and only went swimming here a couple times in 2012-13- so idk...  

• Like 4

I always think !--(remember) that every time I hear or read of some new fangled wizz bang you beaut material or thingy that has just come out or been invented---my mind goes BULLSHIT-- I bet they have had it for decades and its been super ceeded and we are now allowed to have the hand me downs.

• Like 10

Carbon nanotubes found in children’s lungs for the first time

Carbon nanotubes have turned up in the lungs of children living in Paris – the first time they have been detected in humans.

Incredibly strong, light and conductive, nanotubes have shown great potential in areas such as computingclothingand healthcare technology. Nevertheless, there has been some concern over their use after mouse studies showed that injected nanotubes can cause immune reactions similar to those produced by asbestos.

To investigate, Fathi Moussa and colleagues at the University of Paris-Saclay, France, studied fluid from the airways of 64 asthmatic children, and discovered carbon nanotubes in all of the samples. Five other children studied also had them in their macrophages – immune cells that clear unwanted particles – taken from the lungs.

The level at which the nanotubes are present is unclear, as is their source, although the team found similar structures in dust and vehicle exhaust collected in Paris.

The study wasn’t set up to look for a link between the presence of nanotubes in the lung and the children’s illness, but people with asthma might be particularly vulnerable as the ability of their macrophages to remove debris is impaired, Moussa says. Even if the nanotubes aren’t directly toxic, they have large surfaces that other molecules can stick to, potentially helping pollutants to get deep into the lung and cross cell membranes, he adds.

Still want more? Computers built from nanotubes could spark a revolution. While nanotube yarn will be woven into smart clothing and nanotube-coated silk could sense your heartbeat.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28370-carbon-nanotubes-found-in-childrens-lungs-for-the-first-time/

Research Paper

Anthropogenic Carbon Nanotubes Found in the Airways of Parisian Children

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352396415301754

post-135-0-82733400-1445627000_thumb.jpg
  • Like 12

I'm trying to find the source of the info but I'm sure I came across to it in a Japanese vid.

It's a story told by a doctor who did some postmortem autopsy.

One of the weirdest thing he said he came across was that there was a body with skull fractures.

No other cuts or other visible injury on the head region.

He cut the skull open, and discovered BLACK HEAVY OIL pouring out.

No sign of brain. Melted or what I have no idea.

• Like 7

The level at which the nanotubes are present is unclear, as is their source, although the team found similar structures in dust and vehicle exhaust collected in Paris.

The study wasn’t set up to look for a link between the presence of nanotubes in the lung and the children’s illness, 

(Un)wanted byproduct of modern high pressure injection systems for diesel engines? (Due to diesel being much cheaper than unleaded 95 ROZ gasoline diesel powered cars are very popular in France and French car makers are on the forefront of development of diesel technology)

• Like 5

from Nex Ed as posted else where

Hi all

Seems like this guy is aware of the stuff Aco and the Rubicon station team were talking about.

He’s writing stuff over at Veteran’s Today under the name of Jack Heart.

Check out some of his correspondence with us in relation to an article we are republishing from VT below.

Note the B-Z transition reference, if that aint a BEZERK reference nothing is!  

Also looks like the Germans probably DID find the black ‘goo’ when they went down and explored and staked out their chunks of Antarctica before WWII.

Anyway, we have a lead with the bacteria reference.

Please put it up on CHANI, and the BEZERK thread as you see fit.

Am bcc’ing this to some others.

The only thing left out is his mention that whatever this ‘black goo’ is, it is as serious as it gets.

It seems to me that he has yet another perspective or piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

The other pieces that I am keeping are:
- the Alec Newald ETs that were trying to figure out a way to negate the stuff on those islands south of the Falklands back in the 70s
- the David Griffin research on the suicided Marconi scientists, who seemed to be connected to ‘programmable hydraulic/transmission fluids’
- Acolyte and the Rand-based Rubicon revealers who released the above in real-time through the BEZERK thread at GLP
- Ditto for the release of the CHANI material, which also makes reference to oil becoming deadly and not being used.
There are a growing number of others claiming intel on all the above, and getting a ‘name’ for this being ‘their’ topic; and there are even products available relating to this.  Klaus’s stuff makes we wary.  Corey Goode’s stuff - well I don’t know - but the background context I agree with.

Behind the scenes, my own contacts confirm that this is as about as serious as it gets.  Lots of ETs working on it, but getting nowhere.

Acolyte and Rubicon team all believed that those that created this stuff are coming back very soon, and that the ‘cavalry’ would arrive at the same time.  I never did figure out who was who, and I’m not sure that they knew for sure either.  

Maybe Jack is right and it is that bacteria.  Acolyte always said that the ‘organism’ hitch-hiked on favoured mediums, i.e. oil and water.

AI, or AI bacteria - heck maybe even bacteria IS AI by some definition when you look at it.

The Rubicon team (who sit above all known intel agencies in the hierarchy) believed that from January 19th 2011 onwards - that ‘it’ would ‘happen’.  But they also discussed that China (who has the ability to negate or protect somehow from/with this organism) said that we have until at least 2016.

China was onto this years ago - they either have a direct relationship with the originators behind this ‘threat’ or they have a relationship with those that can negate it.  Those time-locked briefcases were real - even Fulford heard of them - and they demonstrated China’s superiority in handling this problem.  

I’m on the road for the next two months.  USA, then Europe then back down under.  

Until the next relevant piece of intel on this subject …

Duncan

--------------------------

JH:
… the Americans are spying on the British the British the Americans the French the British and the Americans and the Russians are spying on everybody, my sense is only the Germans really know what's going on because that’s where it all started back in WW II with a guy named Blome and a bacteriological warfare program that was being run behind Hitler's back. remember the X files and the sentient oil? Its not an oil it’s a bacteria called Ser­ra­tia marcescens. this isn’t about archeology or even the origins of man anymore but rather the continuation of life as we know it. But like Steppenwolf once said ‘ride with me till the end of the day.’ I am the guy who can untie the Gordian Knot and wrap it into a pretty little bow and I will…

Q:
Is this the same substance that was being discussed re the Gulf oil disaster and also an alien civilisation in the oceans as per intel insider "Acolyte"?

JH:
Yes not so sure the oil is not a cover story for the bacteria but they are also spraying Pseudomonas fluorescens which feeds on oil and is used to clean up oil spills. It is listed in one hundred and sixty three Pentagon patents for bio-remediation, so their is definitely validity to the sentient oil claims, we are still sorting this mess out, but its all downhill now, don't know what I'm going to do with the finished product, maybe contact John Blumenthal, who used to be a friend of mine till I had to turn my back on all their Zionist bullshit, and try to sell it to Playboy, but their not going to buy it and let me retain the rights. I may go directly to Mr. Roads first, i don't know yet, everything is fluid, which is the way i learned to fight long ago. Mice and men make plans I don't...   

… I would be shocked if Egypt had much of a say so at all with what goes on in those pyramids, don’t know yet for sure but I have a feeling the mutation of the bacteria which enables it to actually alter DNA from a right handed spin to a left handed spin, what they call B–Z transition, therefore enabling it to build nano mechanically and bind metal to flesh (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471994/) (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v397/n6715/full/397144a0.html) (this is your alien implants and and most likely your Morgellons too the bacteria is building it right in peoples bodies) first occurred in the pyramids, the Ahnenerbe were light years ahead of everyone else with their archeology and they seem to be the only ones who had any idea what Blome was really doing, the stuff can actually cure cancer too which was noted in Wolfram Sievers; Reichsgeschäftsführer or managing director of the Ahnenerbe’s dairies. they executed that guy for no good reason probably just to shut him up… But I’m getting ahead of myself here. this is what I’m working on now.

• Like 9

I wanted to mention this, that the French sub in the GOM was the only one that managed to get the organism on board and kept it in the B3 compartment.  (nuclear waste hold)   First thing I thought about when reading phillip's post.

Received an email from nex  will post parts of it

Seems like this guy is aware of the stuff Aco and the Rubicon station team were talking about.

Check out some of his correspondence with us in relation to an article we are republishing from VT below.

Also looks like the Germans probably DID find the black ‘goo’ when they went down and explored and staked out their chunks of Antarctica before WWII.

snip

snip
The only thing left out is his mention that whatever this ‘black goo’ is, it is as serious as it gets.

It seems to me that he has yet another perspective or piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

- the Alec Newald ETs that were trying to figure out a way to negate the stuff on those islands south of the Falklands back in the 70s
- the David Griffin research on the suicided Marconi scientists, who seemed to be connected to ‘programmable hydraulic/transmission fluids’
- Acolyte and the Rand-based Rubicon revealers who released the above in real-time through the BEZERK thread at GLP
- Ditto for the release of the CHANI material, which also makes reference to oil becoming deadly and not being used.
There are a growing number of others claiming intel on all the above, and getting a ‘name’ for this being ‘their’ topic; and there are even products available relating to this.  Klaus’s stuff makes we wary.  Corey Goode’s stuff - well I don’t know - but the background context I agree with.

Behind the scenes, my own contacts confirm that this is as about as serious as it gets.  Lots of ETs working on it, but getting nowhere.

Acolyte and Rubicon team all believed that those that created this stuff are coming back very soon, and that the ‘cavalry’ would arrive at the same time.  I never did figure out who was who, and I’m not sure that they knew for sure either.  

Maybe Jack is right and it is that bacteria.  Acolyte always said that the ‘organism’ hitch-hiked on favoured mediums, i.e. oil and water.

AI, or AI bacteria - heck maybe even bacteria IS AI by some definition when you look at it.

The Rubicon team (who sit above all known intel agencies in the hierarchy) believed that from January 19th 2011 onwards - that ‘it’ would ‘happen’.  But they also discussed that China (who has the ability to negate or protect somehow from/with this organism) said that we have until at least 2016.

China was onto this years ago - they either have a direct relationship with the originators behind this ‘threat’ or they have a relationship with those that can negate it.  Those time-locked briefcases were real - even Fulford heard of them - and they demonstrated China’s superiority in handling this problem.

snip

JH:
… the Americans are spying on the British the British the Americans the French the British and the Americans and the Russians are spying on everybody, my sense is only the Germans really know what's going on because that’s where it all started back in WW II with a guy named Blome and a bacteriological warfare program that was being run behind Hitler's back. remember the X files and the sentient oil? Its not an oil it’s a bacteria called Ser­ra­tia marcescens. this isn’t about archeology or even the origins of man anymore but rather the continuation of life as we know it. But like Steppenwolf once said ‘ride with me till the end of the day.’ I am the guy who can untie the Gordian Knot and wrap it into a pretty little bow and I will…

Q:
Is this the same substance that was being discussed re the Gulf oil disaster and also an alien civilisation in the oceans as per intel insider "Acolyte"?

JH:
Yes not so sure the oil is not a cover story for the bacteria but they are also spraying Pseudomonas fluorescens which feeds on oil and is used to clean up oil spills. It is listed in one hundred and sixty three Pentagon patents for bio-remediation, so their is definitely validity to the sentient oil claims, we are still sorting this mess out, but its all downhill now, don't know what I'm going to do with the finished product, maybe contact John Blumenthal, who used to be a friend of mine till I had to turn my back on all their Zionist bullshit, and try to sell it to Playboy, but their not going to buy it and let me retain the rights. I may go directly to Mr. Roads first, i don't know yet, everything is fluid, which is the way i learned to fight long ago. Mice and men make plans I don't...   

… I would be shocked if Egypt had much of a say so at all with what goes on in those pyramids, don’t know yet for sure but I have a feeling the mutation of the bacteria which enables it to actually alter DNA from a right handed spin to a left handed spin, what they call B–Z transition, therefore enabling it to build nano mechanically and bind metal to flesh (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471994/) (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v397/n6715/full/397144a0.html) (this is your alien implants and and most likely your Morgellons too the bacteria is building it right in peoples bodies) first occurred in the pyramids, the Ahnenerbe were light years ahead of everyone else with their archeology and they seem to be the only ones who had any idea what Blome was really doing, the stuff can actually cure cancer too which was noted in Wolfram Sievers; Reichsgeschäftsführer or managing director of the Ahnenerbe’s dairies. they executed that guy for no good reason probably just to shut him up… But I’m getting ahead of myself here. this is what I’m working on now.
the end of email

My further thoughts

Using graphene to alter DNA  

DNA translocation through graphene nanopores

"Nanopores have emerged as promising next generation devices for single-molecule detection, analysis and DNA sequencing. One of the drawbacks of solid-state nanopores is that the membrane thickness is about 100 times the distance between two bases in a DNA molecule. Graphene is a material with extraordinary electrical and mechanical properties. It is the thinnest known material with thickness equal to one atomic layer of carbon (0.3 nm), which is comparable to the DNA base pair stacking distance of 0.35 nm, making graphene nanopore a promising device for DNA sequencing. Graphene is also electrically active which can further be exploited to detect/control translocating DNA molecule."

system.png

- Atomic model of graphene nanopore system.

snip snip snip

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/graphenepores/

Potential Applications of Graphene

snip

Polymerase chain reaction[edit]

Graphene is reported to have enhanced PCR by increasing the yield of DNA product.[14] Experiments revealed that graphene's thermal conductivity could be the main factor behind this result. Graphene yields DNA product equivalent to positive control with up to 65% reduction in PCR cycles."

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_applications_of_graphene

DNA

Deoxyribonucleic acid (11px-Speakerlink-new.svg.pngi/diˌɒksiˌrbɵ.njˌkl.ɨk ˈæsɪd/DNA) is a molecule that carries most of the genetic instructions used in the development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms  and many viruses

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

Going to leave this all right here for now, brain is tired atm

• Like 13

Carbon nanotubes found in children’s lungs for the first time

Carbon nanotubes have turned up in the lungs of children living in Paris – the first time they have been detected in humans.

Incredibly strong, light and conductive, nanotubes have shown great potential in areas such as computingclothingand healthcare technology. Nevertheless, there has been some concern over their use after mouse studies showed that injected nanotubes can cause immune reactions similar to those produced by asbestos.

To investigate, Fathi Moussa and colleagues at the University of Paris-Saclay, France, studied fluid from the airways of 64 asthmatic children, and discovered carbon nanotubes in all of the samples. Five other children studied also had them in their macrophages – immune cells that clear unwanted particles – taken from the lungs.

The study wasn’t set up to look for a link between the presence of nanotubes in the lung and the children’s illness, but people with asthma might be particularly vulnerable as the ability of their macrophages to remove debris is impaired, Moussa says. Even if the nanotubes aren’t directly toxic, they have large surfaces that other molecules can stick to, potentially helping pollutants to get deep into the lung and cross cell membranes, he adds.

Still want more? Computers built from nanotubes could spark a revolution. While nanotube yarn will be woven into smart clothing and nanotube-coated silk could sense your heartbeat.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28370-carbon-nanotubes-found-in-childrens-lungs-for-the-first-time/

Research Paper

Anthropogenic Carbon Nanotubes Found in the Airways of Parisian Children

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352396415301754

attachicon.gif1-s2.0-S2352396415301754-fx1.jpg

I keep thinking of the plume of "algae" coming from space...and I did see it in several places all over Russia and the UK in one article I happened upon when surfing for space info....I had feeling this was deliberate and may have something to do with terraforming or interacting with the goo to amplify such as nanobites! Guess I wasn't far from the truth...

• Like 4

I wanted to mention this, that the French sub in the GOM was the only one that managed to get the organism on board and kept it in the B3 compartment.  (nuclear waste hold)   First thing I thought about when reading phillip's post.

Received an email from nex  will post parts of it

snip

snip

snip

JH:

Q:

JH:

the end of email

My further thoughts

Using graphene to alter DNA  

DNA translocation through graphene nanopores

"Nanopores have emerged as promising next generation devices for single-molecule detection, analysis and DNA sequencing. One of the drawbacks of solid-state nanopores is that the membrane thickness is about 100 times the distance between two bases in a DNA molecule. Graphene is a material with extraordinary electrical and mechanical properties. It is the thinnest known material with thickness equal to one atomic layer of carbon (0.3 nm), which is comparable to the DNA base pair stacking distance of 0.35 nm, making graphene nanopore a promising device for DNA sequencing. Graphene is also electrically active which can further be exploited to detect/control translocating DNA molecule."

system.png

- Atomic model of graphene nanopore system.

snip snip snip

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/graphenepores/

Potential Applications of Graphene

snip

Polymerase chain reaction[edit]

Graphene is reported to have enhanced PCR by increasing the yield of DNA product.[14] Experiments revealed that graphene's thermal conductivity could be the main factor behind this result. Graphene yields DNA product equivalent to positive control with up to 65% reduction in PCR cycles."

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_applications_of_graphene

DNA

Deoxyribonucleic acid (11px-Speakerlink-new.svg.pngi/diˌɒksiˌraɪbɵ.njuːˌkleɪ.ɨk ˈæsɪd/DNA) is a molecule that carries most of the genetic instructions used in the development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms  and many viruses

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

Going to leave this all right here for now, brain is tired atm

I have an idea. It is so simple it just might work. The goo and all it does goes on a 21 day cycle - the cycle is shown on a very old Norse shield I came across one day. That was what gave me the idea to run the cycle through my water purification system for that many days. Many of you may think my spirit guides are silly, but the have saved my life more than once but they confirmed the use of 722 hertz to combat the "microorganism" I saw in the water- namely what the goo is made of. I ran the cycle through at that frequency for 21 days and literally transformed the organism into a crab- like creature that exuded rainbow light- harmless to the environment around it.

I am fairly certain that part of reason it worked was due to the magnetic vortex I was running the water through. That process splits apart the metals, or so I thought, that are contaminating the water.  I believe It also made the organism unable to formulate itself the way it is programmed to. I noticed it was still trying to bond with others of its; own nature but when some of them exhibited the internal light which was happening due to the frequency , it changed from dark to light when it got near to the others , adapting to the new frequency.

What we need to do is program the substance( s) with what we want- overriding its' original program or what has been done to it ( as in the case of say the graphite/graphine).

So yes the problem was that when I continually used that water on my plant it died- but that was because I used that frequency exclusively and for longer than 21 days. I think a triangulation of frequency is the key. 432-518-722 for 7 hours each for 21 days. The magnetic vortex  machine was not easy to build, but if I could build it- other scientists can build it and bigger say big enough to run it in the oceans, which is paramount because all life is at stake here and all ice would also be affected and make it impossible for whatever is still down there in the ice at Antarctica to formulate. I get scared when I even think of it and very little scares me.

Another possible way is to use HARRP and Superdarn/ CERN at those frequencies sent out through the whole world and in the ocean(s)...my spirit guides tell me there is a HAARP machine under the Pacific ocean...it could used for this. DAMMIT WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER ON THIS!

And I am not in a position to test my theory as my WVP ( Water Vortex Purification) unit is packed away in storage and  I do not have it with me. So that mean someone else has to...

I think I have proven myself many times in the past enough to be taken seriously. And it needs to be done NOW if we only have until 2016 till it becomes too large of a problem . I am more than happy to assist anyone who is able to test this theory.

But I will bet that I am right- and I never bet unless I know i am right.

• Like 8

It would be of great interest to measure the frequency of the organism. It is important to note, though, that it will unlikely be classical electromagnetic field emitted, I would presume non-Hertzian fields should be focused on. Once the frequencies of different functions are known, it would be a great step to understand what kind of energy fields and parameters of it could neutralise or kill the organism.

Regarding water, it is not only feasible, but very doable today, to structure water in such a way that it would form clusters that would isolate the constituents of the organism from one another. Water molecules, as member of the cluster, only stay there for a few nano seconds, but cluster as a structure can last a very very long time if endowed with sufficient amount and type of energy. 

ALL types of EM fields affect DNA and more importantly - gene expression. As so much of DNA is considered 'junk' EM fields offer means to alter gene expression drastically. ALL types of organic and non-organic materials and systems have resonant frequencies/parameters. That could be harmonic or totally destructive. 

In a recent high level study, which unfortunately remained unpublished, scientists in the USA, whom I know personally, have proven that certain paramagnetic and diamagnetic natural elements, in very small quantities, can, somehow, neutralise the effects of harmful EMF on DNA. As such, I would also propose to look into this avenue as well. 

Water is sentient and exceptionally powerful, what is needed is language to communicate with it and that language seems to be at the junction of classical, non-classical and quantum fields.

• Like 8

Ah now it has been said. Sentientacy. Man that is so vital. I am not sure that many of us comprehend what that means. To be sentient means it has a consciousness. It means that communication can be established. Communication can be established by thought- the only type of communication that has no boundaries. Not time nor space nor matter can elude that fact. All that it takes is the ability to project ones thoughts into the transvirulent substance meaning it can congress into any place, space, manifestation or field. One only needs to project it correctly to program it and all you need is mediation skills to do so.

You hold your hands ( which is an extension of the heart chakra- from the centre of your hands) in the water and THINK what you want to occur or the information you wish to convey....Then you protect it with violet and golden light surrounding it...please. I have done so many lifetimes ago and remember this. we can change all of this crap with our thoughts and the assurance that it is so...what source of belief do you need to know this?

• Like 6

actually sentient means capable of  feeling, being conscious does not necessarily go hand in hand with "feeling" 

ever wondered why every reporter is made to ask the Esse how they FEEL ....... IT wants to know!!!

• Like 7

Ohhhhhhh...

OK, thanks phillip! 

So if it's used in a phrase like "sentient being", then it's almost is like  saying "sensitive (to the feelings) people"??

Mmmmm...then maybe "sentient" isn't the word...maybe it's SENTINEL...

(LOL...coming from a non-native speaker...) 

• Like 4