The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

Acolyte told us, this organism was far more encompassing than we could even begin to have a clue about.  Cheers, Acolyte, Of course, you were 100% correct!!     Tx Reddwolf

This Mysterious Fluid Is About To Redefine A Common Household Item.

"It looks like a moving Rorschach test, and it's also the coolest alarm clock we've ever seen: It's called the Ferrolic, and it will change the way you think about time and motion."

lifebuzz-3eb9092955c162aefcc7027a5d44d08

"The clock is made with a magnetic liquid called Ferro Fluid. It was discovered that you could move the fluid using a magnet, and that led Zelf Koelman of the Eindhoven University of Technology to begin experimenting. Here's what he had to say in an interview:

A few years ago I fell in love with the magical characteristics of a little black 'blob' in a bottle. One could manipulate the position and shape of a floating drop of Ferro Fluid with a magnet.
The dynamics and shape of this liquid body was much like a living entity. I decided to allow this entity to live its own life and have a function. A year of research and engineering eventually resulted in Ferrolic."

snip

http://www.lifebuzz.com/ferrolic/

This Is The World’s Most Amazing Clock, It’s Movement Is Completely Mesmerizing.

"Rhei is a clock like you've never seen one before: It's electro-mechanical, and displays the time in liquid form. It's creators claim that it bridges the gap between the analog and digital realm, "where the rules of mechanics and the laws of nature come together in order to create a liquid illusion reminiscent of a contemporary, digital form."

We just think it's unbelievable awesome.

Though only a prototype, watching Rhei in action will have you wishing that it will become available for purchase as soon as possible. It's part art installation, part everyday household item, and it will change the way you think about the mechanics of time. Check out the fascinating video below."

snip   Watch the video

http://www.lifebuzz.com/cool-clock

So how many forms of black goo are there, as this form certainly did not seem to have any ill effects on the people involved, who were working with it. (I wonder) I now have too many more questions!  Black goo in one form or another seems to be everywhere.  (Note, this is from Eindhoven=Germany=that old rabbit hole, Nazis, Antarctica, Lake Vostok, GOM, primordial organism deliberately released in 2010, by BP/Brits, while most countries in the world had subs there, for what reason? Kautz Vella, etc.)

• Like 10

Never forget even beautiful things can bite you. I was shown through synthetic simulation how to make a hunter look like the pray. There is no 'good' black goo, and no healing properties from AI black goo, only a long road to synthetic takeover of the human kind. Beware those that suggest differently especially if they are selling the stuff for personal gain. Be very careful what you promote! 

(talking Harald Kautz Vella)

The title derives from the Latin phrase 'Deus Ex-Machina', meaning 'a god From the Machine'

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0470752/

• Like 11

don't misunderstand me Blue, I am NOT promoting anything I AM, however, ASKING questions, trying to make connections, etc.  something about all this, has my DUTCH up in arms!

reread this

So how many forms of black goo are there, as this form certainly did not seem to have any ill effects on the people involved, who were working with it. (I wonder) I now have too many more questions!  Black goo in one form or another seems to be everywhere.  (Note, this is from Eindhoven=Germany=that old rabbit hole, Nazis, Antarctica, Lake Vostok, GOM, primordial organism deliberately released in 2010, by BP/Brits, while most countries in the world had subs there, for what reason? Kautz Vella, etc.)

• Like 8

don't misunderstand me Blue, I am NOT promoting anything I AM, however, ASKING questions, trying to make connections, etc.  something about all this, has my DUTCH up in arms!

reread this

Ex Machina (2015)

The title derives from the Latin phrase 'Deus Ex-Machina', meaning 'a god From the Machine'

Which is a very, very dangerous thought.

Nothing above aimed at your post Breezy, but at the whole thread in particular, Harald came out of the blue (forgive the pun) soon after David Griffin and I declared our own private research then everyone was connecting black goo to the Nazi's and anyone or anything you can think off. Most of the connections are inventions of wantabe's late on the scene with over active imaginations. 

There is only one genuine AI black goo, and that will kill you in seconds given half the chance. You don't work with it, heal with it, you just run as fast as you can to get away from it if you ever see it. 

​If some of the best minds in our universe are having trouble decoding it or neutralizing it (ET minds), guys like Harald will not have figured it out I can tell you that for sure. His research might even be legit but it has nothing to do with AI black goo is all I'm saying. When we do finally make our now Documentary I will be making that fact abundantly clear to all!  

• Like 9

ok, now it begins to make a little more sense.  Does anyone recall Acolyte's post about the gold factor in relation to the black goo??  I am sure I posted it on this thread previously.   How he said that the gold WAS the dangerous part of the goo because it did not remain in the gold state, but continued to morph??. These idiots are trying to create gold, an unending source of gold.  Fools, they are fools, and this is fool's gold in the highest form of the words, just as Acolyte intimated in his post.  DAMN!!

From memory, didn't the RRRs say that the organism's excrement was a type of pure gold?

I guess I'll have to find it and check.

• Like 4

yes  au 197 i believe it was but but it kept morphing from the gold into something else   Acolyte also said that the GOLD was the MOST dangerous of it all, as it was actually the excrement of the organism

• Like 7

-OP 2:58 PM The PP confirmed the discovery of an unknown prehistoric organism which trough nano engineering and extreme depth and pressure morph compounds found in this new oil with seawater into gold, however there is a drawback, a massive and absolutely cataclysmic one

-OP 3:35 PM Before I state the drawback, let your mind imagine the consequence. The US have found the biggest secret in alchemy. Me and my girlfriend were up for hours discussing this. Who needs oil when you can make gold? You have the seawater, oil compounds,depth, and heat, now all you need is food for the organism. an oversupply of algae will do the job. Why isn't your president worried about the oil or the economy? because he has the goose that can lay the golden egg over and over again. How do you protect the area and the food(algae) or the organism. You tell them its deadly algae and evacuate the gulf. That would be the plan but then something unforeseen happens as well. the gold which they thought was stable 197 stays like thats only for a few hours, then THE GOLD KEEPS ON MORNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE becuase its living and they cant stop it.

And this something else is what is happening onboard GCP and possibly now also on Em. -OP 6:45 AM Good day, I Read and see we(me and my girlfriend) are not allowed to speculate?. i'm not to add extra? When I'm reporting from the DED I post as is. When I'm offline I have time to use better English and vocabulary.. This makes you think I'm two different OP's?.. I will not speculate anymore, I will not get involved here, I will just post here and some elsewhere. This is important. You can make the connection between.

• Like 9

here's a bit of info  you all may find interesting, from Acolyte himself

<1:29>[Acolyte]: organism used oil as conveyor but got stopped by calibrators
<1:29>[Acolyte]: now its going into to water tables
<1:29>[G]: this is scary
<1:29>[Acolyte]: especially deep mines were the gold is
<1:30>[E]: and only delaying tactics now.
<1:30>[E]: it feeds on heavy metals, then
<1:30>[G]: it's after the gold
<1:30>[Acolyte]: idk if all heavy metal but gold is definitely on its menu
<1:31>[Acolyte]: the oil org has adapted to formed an new cousin in water
<1:31>[Acolyte]: to put it simplistically lol
<1:32>[Acolyte]: but oil org par is still the one sending the strongest signal part

<1:33>[E]: It is more concentrated there in the oil
<1:33>[Acolyte]: now that its in the water the schuman resonance is increasing dramatically
<1:33>[Acolyte]: its also affecting the oxygen level in upper atmosphere
<1:34>[Acolyte]: i.e like birds etc
<1:34>[Acolyte]: and as u said E if they drink the water
<1:34>[E]: then they are doomed
<1:34>[Acolyte]: forget the birds and fish WAIT TILL THE PLANES START FALLING FROM THE SKY!
<1:34>[G]: then this will affect all living organisms
<1:35>[G]: and non living as well?
<1:35>[Acolyte]: yes G animation properties

<1:35>[G]: becomes living
<1:35>[Acolyte]: how shall i put this
<1:36>[Acolyte]: we have to forces here
<1:36>[Acolyte]: one from beneath the earth i.e the organism
<1:36>[Acolyte]: one from "space"

<1:36>[G]: one from above...that is interacting
<1:36>[Acolyte]: and we "living organisms" are in the middle like a conductor
<1:37>[Acolyte]: dam that don't sound quite right but you get the gist of it
<1:38>[G]: hmmm...not sure I like the conductor part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: actually the conductor part is the safe part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: if you have that gene in you u r ok it seems
<1:39>[E]: we are like amplifiers or antennae. all living things would be then
<1:39>[Acolyte]: the energy just flows through you and your ok
<1:39>[Acolyte]: but if don't have you cant conduct and thus you short circuit or burn out
<1:39>[G]: so you have to have a particular gene oh wonderful
<1:40>[Acolyte]: if you don't have that gene u cant be a conductor for this particular ti
<1:40>[Acolyte]: so u gonna burn out
<1:40>[Acolyte]: is this too weird for you?
<1:40>[G]: brings new meaning to the word fried
<1:40>[Acolyte]: lol yes
<1:41>[G]: and apparently no stopping this?
<1:41>[E]: I'm thinking furiously on the causalities and mechanisms of it
<1:41>[Acolyte]: but they working in some magnetic implant? RFIC to detract
<1:42>[Acolyte]: in inject it into everyone
<1:42>[G]: RFID....
<1:43>[Acolyte]: yes RFID its not for tracking but to be save from harmful rays, well at least that the story they spinning now
<1:43>[Acolyte]: idk what to believe
<1:43>[G]: and you think ??
<1:43>[E]: yes. RFIC. INtegrated circuit
<1:43>[Acolyte]: RFID with nano calibrators
<1:43>[Acolyte]: yes RFIC E
<1:43>[G]: interesting....
<1:44>[Acolyte]: is someone logging this?
<1:44>[E]: I am
<1:44>[G]: you betcha
<1:44>[Acolyte]: u guys should really be posting it on GLP before we all get shutdown

• Like 12

from October 2010

<21:4>[Acolyte]: i think ww3 is in the works
<21:5>[Acolyte]: op is going to revisit the crown/sas DWH thing
<21:5>[Acolyte]: from the new intel it seems they were working together all the time
<21:5>[Acolyte]: royal draco

<21:6>[M]: where do you see the Vatican in all this Aco?
<21:6>[Acolyte]: vatican is with draco
<21:7>[Acolyte]: draco want to gain ground and strength before the real anunnaki returns
<21:7>[Acolyte]: the anunnaki that here were those that were left behind
<21:8>[Acolyte]: they lost their grip
<21:8>[Acolyte]: somehow they gonna force us humans into a 3rd world war
<21:8>[Acolyte]: amongst each other
<21:9>[Acolyte]: its bad guys on both sides
<21:9>[Acolyte]: draconis bred orgi [organism] and anunnaki bred us humans

think about who is hording gold  think about our entity stating the pope would not be safe in a room lined with gold

<21:5>[M]: i think that man-made mutant microbe for eating oil is involved in all that
<21:6>[Acolyte]: lol man-made?
<21:6>[Acolyte]: you better think again

<21:6>[M]: not augie, that first patented microbe thing
<21:7>[M]: oh, u saying that patented microbe is not manmade too?
<21:9>[M]: so was augie an unplanned surprise after all? or factored into the equations from long ago?
<21:9>[M]: or both, lol
<22:5>[M]: that patented microbe Synthia - what connection to augie?
<22:6>[Acolyte]: that microbe has been long in development
<22:7>[Acolyte]: I'm not sure, maybe they thought they could use it on orgi

<22:7>[M]: i was thinking it might have been made to use against augie, hence their presence in GoM
<22:7>[Acolyte]: augie is something completely different with a swarmed hive intelligence
<22:8>[Acolyte]: maybe they thought they had a backup plan and were safe

<22:8>[M]: or testing options
<22:9>[Acolyte]: yes could be
<22:9>[Acolyte]: i have no real info on synthia, i suspect its a MSM farce to misdirect
<22:9>[Acolyte]: it does exist but the way MSM portray it is a farce/ disinfo

<21:57>[Acolyte]: hey M, have you gotten to the Moon part yet on the 'me tel u' thread?
<21:57>[Acolyte]: the entity told us that they killed their moon long ago and it helped them to grow spiritually
<22:0>[Acolyte]: anyway the reason i'm bringing it up
<22:1>[Acolyte]: is because the aborigine contact have so far gathered
<22:1>[Acolyte]: intel causing them to conclude that spalshzones will be appearing on the moon soon
<22:2>[Acolyte]: if it hasn't already happened

recall our entity saying in their timeline they had destroyed the moon?

<22:14>[M]: I got some strange info regarding Southern Thule today
<22:14>[Acolyte]: oh ok, listening
<22:15>[M]: seems there was something there, and that it was removed under cover of the Falklands War
<22:15>[Acolyte]: idk anything about that but wow sounds interesting
<22:15>[M]: whatever was there, was connected to some location under Antarctica
<22:16>[M]: the sender saw our thread but didn't want to post
<22:16>[Acolyte]: well Falkland and Antarctica is connected, that i'm sure of
<22:16>[M]: but he said they found some v strange oil that killed one or more scientists
<22:16>[M]: this was some years ago, but after the Falk war
<22:17>[Acolyte]: well did you remember that medical evac on Antarctica, i told you and others about
<22:17>[M]: yes
<22:17>[Acolyte]: it was that
<22:17>[Acolyte]: same exposure to the oil        

Marconi Scientists?

<22:17>[M]: i think you are right, i'm waiting on more answers to questions from him
<22:17>[Acolyte]: the antarctic oil/orgi is undiluted super strength
<22:18>[M]: cold storage - lol
<22:18>[Acolyte]: in GoM its diluted by corexit and calibrators
<22:18>[Acolyte]: under Antarctica its pure
<22:18>[Acolyte]: potent and bio 5
<22:19>[Acolyte]: not friendly to humans at all
<22:19>[Acolyte]: lucky for us the ice is containing it like you said 'cold storage'
<22:20>[Acolyte]: the only way to contain it is freeze (wink)

But haven't we all read how the ice on Antartica is melting from below?  

• Like 13

This isn't really an important point compared to the big picture of it, but anyway...

"<21:9>[Acolyte]: draconis bred orgi [organism] and anunnaki bred us humans"

What we know from AHK info, may be above line becomes as this:

★"Vlash bred OG and Anunnaki bread us humans."

Both Vlash and Anunnaki have reptilian shapes though they shape shift so not exact depiction perhaps...

According to DS, it was Anunnaki started the experiment on humans here first, then Vlash muscled in later on, and they are fighting because of that.

(If I'm incorrect, please let me know so.  :ph34r: )

...IF so, then ★ statement becomes perhaps untrue, because to me, Anunnaki must be fighting against the OG for their own survival, if it was created by Vlash, since they would rather kill off the Anunnaki....unless Anunnaki also piggy backing on the Vlash plan because Anunnaki want to reduce the population of humans anyway, and for them, they might have achieved finding how to deal with the infection...?

I'm confused...(´×ω×`)

• Like 2

Unity - this thread and the Dante thread are coming together....."SICK" - there were also people commenting on the youtube videos re: "black goo"...I notice he/they keep comments up they deem important, and hide the rest.....

• Like 3

Thank You Jessica!  Wonder why such pitiful video quality?  Hmmm, so do we take from this that he is delusional at this point?   Do we also take from this that the alien goo has taken over?  Now just think of anyone who handled/took what he was selling.  Pretty clever, this organism I'd say, and very, very dangerous.  Acolyte warned us that it was, as Blue ET has also.

Yesterday in chat, a serious discussion was taking place about this very subject, 4 were discussing actively, voicing opinions, etc.  one was busy and remained silent.  Funny how those 4 were thrown off the server and could not get back in for quite a while, like 1/2 hr or so, while the one who had remained silent, stayed in the room, and wondered what had happened to the rest of us.   

• Like 8

Antarctic scientists face breathalyser tests due to alcohol-fuelled fighting and 'indecent exposure'

Breathalysers could be used to curb alcohol abuse among scientists at US bases in Antarctica following “unpredictable behaviour” caused by excess drinking, including fights and indecent exposure.

Officials from the National Science Foundation told an audit of healthy and safety at the two US-run bases — McMurdo Station and the South Pole — that drinking has led to “unpredictable behaviour that has led to fights, indecent exposure, and employees arriving to work under the influence”, according to a report in Wired.
The agency is reportedly considering shipping several breathalysers to the isolated stations, which together house up to about 1,150 people, including scientists and support staff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/antarctica/11913816/Antarctic-scientists-face-breathalyser-tests-due-to-alcohol-fuelled-fighting-and-indecent-exposure.html

• Like 8

UH HUH   Now to repeat myself a bit

<22:17>[Acolyte]: the antarctic oil/orgi is undiluted super strength

<22:18>[M]: cold storage - lol
<22:18>[Acolyte]: in GoM its diluted by corexit and calibrators
<22:18>[Acolyte]: under Antarctica its pure
<22:18>[Acolyte]: potent and bio 5
<22:19>[Acolyte]: not friendly to humans at all
<22:19>[Acolyte]: lucky for us the ice is containing it like you said 'cold storage'
<22:20>[Acolyte]: the only way to contain it is freeze (wink)

Now we have scientists with strange behavior?  OK then  how about remembering this 

Study finds surprisingly high geothermal heating beneath West Antarctic Ice Sheet

July 10, 2015

Tim Stephens

"UC Santa Cruz team reports first direct measurement of heat flow from deep within the Earth to the bottom of the West Antarctic ice sheet"

"The amount of heat flowing toward the base of the West Antarctic ice sheet from geothermal sources deep within the Earth is surprisingly high, according to a new study led by UC Santa Cruz researchers. The results, published July 10 in Science Advances, provide important data for researchers trying to predict the fate of the ice sheet, which has experienced rapid melting over the past decade.

Lead author Andrew Fisher, professor of Earth and planetary sciences at UC Santa Cruz, emphasized that the geothermal heating reported in this study does not explain the alarming loss of ice from West Antarctica that has been documented by other researchers. "The ice sheet developed and evolved with the geothermal heat flux coming up from below--it's part of the system. But this could help explain why the ice sheet is so unstable. When you add the effects of global warming, things can start to change quickly," he said.  

High heat flow below the West Antarctic ice sheet may also help explain the presence of lakes beneath it and why parts of the ice sheet flow rapidly as ice streams. Water at the base of the ice streams is thought to provide the lubrication that speeds their motion, carrying large volumes of ice out onto the floating ice shelves at the edges of the ice sheet. Fisher noted that the geothermal measurement was from only one location, and heat flux is likely to vary from place to place beneath the ice sheet.

"This is the first geothermal heat flux measurement made below the West Antarctic ice sheet, so we don't know how localized these warm geothermal conditions might be. This is a region where there is volcanic activity, so this measurement may be due to a local heat source in the crust," Fisher said."

snip

http://news.ucsc.edu/2015/07/antarctic-heating.html

Perhaps the real problem is in the "ice" water, and not alcohol at all.  hmmm

• Like 7

Quote from reds post "Antarctic scientists face breathalyser tests due to alcohol-fuelled fighting and 'indecent exposure'"

Ah the MONSTER emerges.... take note of the blood reference  ;)

human being See MONSTER. 
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930) 

monster A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

• Like 7

I was surprised his prior work had evolved at some point to Transhumanism and then they had to resort to Black Magic to overcome problems they encountered. I think that is what he said from memory.

• Like 5

Context: a post by Cara St. Louis, to which Harald Kautz-Vella apparently is responding

Posted By: MrFusion [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 6-Oct-2015 13:18:54

In Response To: Public message to friends who believe I have been taken over- Harald Kautz-Vella-Important Message to Humanity VIDEO (Lymerick)

QUICK RANT: Harald Kautz Vella and Our Work

By Cara St. Louis:

http://vortexcourage.me/2015/10/04/quick-rant-harald-kautz-vella-and-our-work/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=29584

• Like 2

Must watch ...

Public message to friends who believe I have been taken over- Harald Kautz-Vella-Important Message to Humanity VIDEO

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Tuesday, 6-Oct-2015 06:30:54

Harald Kautz-Vella

https://youtu.be/KhOBq4uOVu4

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=29553

Here is the background that we presume instigated the making of the video, worth a read to get some balance before we all become polarised somewhat...

http://vortexcourage.me/2015/10/04/quick-rant-harald-kautz-vella-and-our-work/

UICK RANT: HARALD KAUTZ VELLA AND OUR WORK

October 4, 2015 · by Editor · in Uncategorized. ·

Below is a note I sent to a host in the USA when my skype interview was blocked. I wish to post it here:

Dear Greg and Higherside Chat Audience. Greg and I are trying to overcome the objections of the adversaries and create an interview for the show. It is not unusual for my skype to become inoperable the day of a show, usually a minute before air time. It was always that Harald got through but They shut me down. We decided it was because I was midwifing everything into everyday English. However, this underlines my entire point at the moment.

It took me and then Harald and myself FOUR YEARS to break through the blocks set up around English-speaking countries and get our voices heard in any number. USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia were particularly hard to break into.  These are spells, make no mistake.  Black magic at work.

Just as we were having some real success, my friend and writing partner, Harald Kautz-Vella seemed to have taken a very big wrong turn. He admitted to being ‘possessed’ by entities he calls the ‘Elderers.’ It is not the first time this has happened to him, he freely admits that.  There is nothing I can do about this.  One has to invite these creatures in for it to happen. Why would Harald do this? I have theories but they are only that. Granted they are based on knowing him and on many conversations we have had but still…Stephen Greer just spoke to a packed house at the Connaught Hotel here in London and asked the audience to open up and let the aliens into their hearts, all the while a low level but somewhat piercing tone was being emitted through the hall. Strange days indeed. 

I am of the Fae bloodline. Harald is not. He has admitted recently to being ‘bloodline’ but there are other things going in his DNA as well. He would have to say what they are, not my place.  We have worked together many times in previous lifetimes, sometimes with and sometimes against each other. 

Nevertheless, our message this time MUST GET OUT. Too many people have died or lost everything for this. My mother gave her life in a crosswalk in 2010 so that the Sun Thief could be born. Harald is now a shell with an entity operating through him and believe you me the fact that we were getting our voices into the US and so forth is the REASON this was done to him. So my request is that we not let these sorts of things happen in vain. Keep going with Dangerous Imagination, Silent Assimilation. I have something else…an expansion coming in late Oct early Nov.  PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM SILENCE US AGAIN. 

Thank you, Cara St.Louis

post-135-0-66655700-1444179266_thumb.gif

CLICK me  ;)  sorry I am in one of those moods, sick of one sided influencing gabble, even though with both sides it just forces polarization of the feeble minded.

there is so much more going on here than what is on the surface 

• Like 3

As I watched Harald's last(?) vid (thank you for the link, Jess!), I got caught by him saying Black Magic, too.

But i didn't want to dismiss about the Black Magic itself, because of the connection to TPWantsTB and it's grip on Entertainment fields and Child sacrifices that are STILL going on.

Yes I understand that Harald's saying that it's been taken over.

It certainly may well be.

If his work was to result some mass education, then someone of alien factions would use it if it's closely linked to what they want to do or what they want to avoid.

Without the actual aliens doing anything to him and his works, the rotten intentions coming from hybrids against humanity can slip their work into it.

It's the same tactics again that they are using against us, humanity---disinfo.

OK, maybe Harald's gone. Mentally exhausted.

But one thing I noticed.

He was basically screaming out that it's only him doing the hard work, facing to the tough stuff, no one else is taking the weight on the shoulders with him, and he got broken without enough support emotionally (and physically as well?)...

To me, he tried to do something good for the humanity.

But it sorta gone weird, and he's letting it go because he himself can't fix it by himself.

...I kinda feel there are many Conspiracy Theorists experiencing the similar situations by trying to expose stuff out there.

I don't feel like treating Harald as a failure of any sort yet...he's only a human, too... 

• Like 4

CLICK me  ;)  sorry I am in one of those moods, sick of one sided influencing gabble, even though with both sides it just forces polarization of the feeble minded.

there is so much more going on here than what is on the surface 

It would definitely appear so Phillip, I agree.

• Like 1

A very interesting chat today, and going to bring Acolyte back into this, as it was his baby.

<1:33>[Acolyte]: now that its in the water the schuman resonance is increasing dramatically

<1:33>[Acolyte]: its also affecting the oxygen level in upper atmosphere
<1:34>[Acolyte]: i.e like birds etc

Schumann Resonance,  I used to be able to put those words into google and come up with a scale of what it currently was.  I can no longer do so!

It used to be 7.83 Hz.  For thousands of years it was.

From April 4, 2015

snip  "Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5. This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing…she is literally speeding up!"

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/metaphysics/metascience/earth-ascending-schumann-frequency-resonance-of-the-earth-has-doubled/

"This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing!"  <<as in being terra formed??

September 21, 2015   The following site stopped reporting Schumann entirely

shm.jpg

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Schumann Resonance now at 16.32 Hz??? (years ago it was around 7 Hz)

March 21, 2015

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/03/schumann-resonance-now-at-1632-hz-years.html

When the Schumann Resonance rises, we can expect all sorts of crazy behavior from humans, animals and everything that is affected in any way by frequencies. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<1:34>[Acolyte]: and as u said E if they drink the water

<1:34>[E]: then they are doomed

Antarctic scientists may face breathalyzer tests in attempt to curb drunkenness

October 6, 2015

"When you’re working in Antarctica, you can only play so much Xbox before the walls begin to close. However, a recent safety audit released by the National Science Foundation Office of the Inspector General has sounded the alarm regarding over consumption (and in some cases, creation) of alcohol at U.S. Antarctic research bases. 

From May 2014 to March 2015, the organization conducted an audit of the U.S. Antarctic Program (USAP) at three research stations – McMurdo, Amundsen-Scott South Pole, and Palmer. Around 3,200 people participate in USAP every year, including contractors, subcontractors and researchers, as well as U.S. military personnel, NSF staff and visitors."
snip

Study finds surprisingly high geothermal heating beneath West Antarctic Ice Sheet

http://news.ucsc.edu/2015/07/antarctic-heating.html

perhaps it's not alcohol at all, but the water. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<1:36>[Acolyte]: and we "living organisms" are in the middle like a conductor
<1:37>[Acolyte]: dam that don't sound quite right but you get the gist of it

<1:38>[G]: hmmm...not sure I like the conductor part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: actually the conductor part is the safe part
<1:38>[Acolyte]: if you have that gene in you u r ok it seems
<1:39>[E]: we are like amplifiers or antennae. all living things would be then
<1:39>[Acolyte]: the energy just flows through you and your ok
<1:39>[Acolyte]: but if don't have you cant conduct and thus you short circuit or burn out

<1:39>[G]: so you have to have a particular gene oh wonderful
<1:40>[Acolyte]: if you don't have that gene u cant be a conductor for this particular ti
<1:40>[Acolyte]: so u gonna burn out
<1:40>[Acolyte]: is this too weird for you?      <<Yes, Acolyte, it is! I thought so at the time and my mind has not changed in 5 years

So now, back to graphene.  There are many articles posted on this thread about graphene and it's capabilities, which seems to encompass everything from smart dust to DNA altering to cell phones, and also computers.  I'm not going to repost them all, the info is here on this thread, if you care to find it. If you, as an organism, were determined to terra form another planet, wouldn't you find a way to permeate the culture somehow? Possibly with help from some of that planet's lifeforms? I will tell you that even in So.Africa, one thing everyone had, no matter how poorly dressed or how badly they appeared to be fed, was a cell phone.  What color is the screen? The screen on your TV?  Black, right?  With a clear covering over the black screen.  

From 2011

Graphene-based transparent touchscreens and solar panels a step closer

Darren Quick

August 1, 2011

graphene-electrode.jpg?fit=crop&h=594&w=

Postdoctoral researcher Yu Zhu with the graphene-based hybrid film on a flexible plastic substrate

"Graphene promises to revolutionize electronics but we're still waiting for graphene-based technologies to hit the market. Rice University researchers have now created transparent, graphene-based electrodes that they say could be the "killer app" that finally puts graphene into the commercial spotlight. The graphene-based electrodes could be used to replace the increasingly expensive indium tin oxide (ITO) in touch-screen displays, photovoltaic solar cells and LED lighting."

snip

"For these reasons, researchers have been looking for an electrically conductive ITO replacement that can be put on a flexible substrate such as plastic. Now the lab of Rice chemist James Tour has created thin films that could combine with other flexible, transparent electronic components and lead to computers that wrap around the wrist and solar cells that wrap around just about anything."

snip

http://www.gizmag.com/transparent-flexible-graphene-based-electrodes/19397/

This was 4 years ago, and now touch screens are virtually everywhere, as is LED lighting, and wrap around and wearable technology of all sorts.

How touch screen phones work

Bernie Hobbs

Touch screens have totally changed the way we use mobile phones. But how does wiping your finger on a glass screen make things happen inside your phone?

r1121289_13728321.jpg

Don't be fooled by the mild-mannered glass surface; you're poking your finger fair smack into an electric field or two when you swipe your phone. (iStockphoto)

"Touch screens on phones and tablets really have the X factor. Being able to text, phone or film something just by swiping your finger on glass almost makes up for all those other failed sci-fi promises of the 60s.

But considering how futuristic touch screens seem, they rely on a bit of physics that's almost as old as Newton — capacitance — and the fact that your finger is three parts salty water.

If you stick your finger on a regular piece of glass, the most you can hope for is a smudge.

But if there's an electric field on the other side of the glass, some serious rearranging of electric charges goes on in the glass, in your finger and in the field itself. (Read more about electric fields).

And if there are dozens of small electric fields forming and disappearing in a grid formation on the other side of your glass screen, your phone can not only tell when a finger is touching it, it can pinpoint exactly where on the screen that finger is. Here's how."
snip

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/08/21/3830267.htm

Acolyte clued us in years ago about how all encompassing the bezerk organism situation would be, someone can say all encompassing, but it doesn't really make an impression, until now that I really stop and consider it, it is simply mind blowing.  An alien organism intending to terra form this planet, and we sure have been sucked right in, via technology.  Wifi, cell phones, tv, Ipads, you name it. Now I understand why some are encouraging all to shut it off, and opt out. (Yes, right!) Since we all are affected by frequencies, how hard would it be to cause a ruckus from continent to continent?  Just send a harmful signal from one cell tower to another, and bounce it around the world. Just that simple, and if it needed a particular, very impressive and adaptable ingredient such as graphene that has incredible abilities in all facets of technology, well that's there too.  

Thanks chat mates, Phillipbbg in particular for shaking up my brain cells like you always do. 

• Like 19

So; great post Breezy so lets add the special qualities of SOUND when applied to a water droplet (human body is 70% water) then apply the electrical field easily generated by 4g within the in_audible range ie, ultra sonic frequencies...

its interesting to conceptionalise the water particles within the human body performing similar routines as we pass through certain fields or Wifi cells or even targeted to a specific SIM on the network.

now read the 4th paragraph and it gets a tad close to recent events

http://www.sott.net/article/232912-Assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer

• Like 14

this guy is quite inspirational. the whole vid is worth a watch. 

The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbY6sPAdYBc

14.05 graphene

alot of synchronocities have led me here which started with a black goo/kautz vella/st louis information bender couple days ago. then today been on a high after watching this doco. but then now i hear all you guys dissing graphene. i'm one confused panda. or are you NOT dissing graphene? lol.

anyway...

• Like 5

I ran the video Phillip put up at a quarter speed ( 0.25 ) and the water ( because it has memory ) absolutely loved the frequency changes .

But .. when it came to the one it didn't like , near the end of the  video ,  all i could hear was Chief Engineer Scotty ( Star Trek ) saying , Captain she canny take anymore , she's breaking up she's breaking up ..

Good shout in the chat room guys n gals ..

• Like 6