The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Earthing Values

Every creed, culture and class of humans and animals is a product of its' environment. We feed off the environment, for it is our provider. The common person may not have  stood to appreciate just how much food we grow and just how much food we need to feed the global family. Our perceptions are allegorical at best. That being said we can look to our locales to measure up what we need to accomplish in terms of food security for our community. This approach could and most likely will save lives if and when we ,or our neighbours, are in times of need or scarcity.

Earthing is both a concept and a theme. It speaks of becoming more grounded. It gives rise to the presence of a loving mother, nurturing us. It empowers a sense of maturity. It says, go outside...breathe the air...get your hands in the dirt... let the sun on your body...go barefoot in the grass...let the rain be on your face...in short: remember you are human. Remember you are a part of the Earth. Let it heal your woes and stresses.

And take part in being responsible for caring for that environment.

Earthing is not just about where we live but how we live.

The deeper reason is something called bio-cosmology. It is a relatively new science however gives relative answers to so many questions…like…How does the plant know when we are going to cut its’ leaves? It has been studied, plants know when they are about to be harmed in some way, they feel the intent. Animals as well. Every single thing we touch, taste, smell, feel and experience is also experienced by the things we come into contact with. We are finding out many new things about water- its’ ability to “memorize” what it has been in contact with as it picks up particles. And our bodies’ are mostly water.

In short, all things that are made of the same building blocks and contain some form of water can connect on subtle levels known as the “parasympathetic” system. This is how earthing works…that and the fact everything that is made or born of Earth vibrates at the same frequency-  7.8 or 432 hertz- all the same, 8 cycles per minute, the time it takes for the earth resonance to pulse and hit the outer atmosphere and back again. So next time you are stressed out: think Earthing!

Some suggestions to think about:

-Our personal ecological footprint

-creative recycling

- picking up garbage randomly

-planting flowers and vegetables in private or community gardens

- buy and use earthing devices and orgone generators

- walk every day on the ground/grass

-OR soak your feet for 15 minutes…

Free  audio download:

http://www.grounded.com/earthing-the-most-important-health-discovery-ever/earthing-book/

Mashi Cho,

Earthing Coils now available at Still Eagle and Nelson Knife and Tool.

https://www.wix.com/my-account/sites/8fde9676-ec38-4788-8009-cfc46fd668df/simple-app?app=blog

• Like 2

So just getting started with our E-Coils in the garden, thought to take a pic to commemorate the event beginning- 

The garden in this bed has onions, squash and scarlet runner beans....

You can see how I used a large white quartz crystal rock there to help amplify the field.

So nice to have a garden...

post-2797-0-26447400-1462908862_thumb.jp

• Like 3

http://geodesic-greenhouse-kits.com/

or

http://www.ziptiedomes.com/......?

Well for a real scientific study you'd want a) but for reality and budget concerns, b) will be my choice on the ground.

Ok had this GREAT idea! Why not build a greenhouse faraday lid for the garden that can be moved as is needed?

As far as it goes, one would like to have an internal watering system pumped through on a timer, which I do not have skills for,...yet, but I shall get started on the  prospect of costs and building something that shall keep the microwaves out and cymatics in....and then we shall start some fruitful tests.

I have got the first part underway, the plants and beds I am working with, for experiment and control. Next I shall build a small model of the unit I am thinking of, then I shall build a working model- the rest will unfold as it will.

I am no longer doing this for recognition. If that happens so be it. But what really matters is feeding my family, keeping our heads above water, as it were, no sacrifice too small or large...survival is the only option....so I will post here and at prelim for any further developments. I have seen what my devices can do and I do not need to spend my time trying to preach to others- they figure it out or they don't. They will listen or they won't.

But I for one, have taken the other path, and that has made all the difference.....

• Like 3

post-135-0-59020500-1465342106_thumb.png

Something like this for your pump with the electric drill connected to a power point with a timer on it like the one below would solve your watering task ... just some off the shelf ideas for you Suz

621-easy%20set%20multi%20purpose%2024%20

• Like 4

That really is very cool Philip! Thanks so much...

(09 June 2016 - 08:12 AM)

Ok something REALLY creepy...I picked a large pine mushroom outside in the yard the other day. I cleaned it up good and fried some of it up. I ate it, and felt sick , but was really tired and went to sleep. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on so I ate the rest of it yesterday and within 2 hours I threw it up quite violently- Now I have been picking and eating pine mushrooms for years and never gotten sick. It may have something to do with teh strange rain that leaves and oily film on glass. Most likely anyway...I took some samples of the rain and am doing tests= will let you know what I find

(09 June 2016 - 08:12 AM)

Ok something REALLY creepy...I picked a large pine mushroom outside in the yard the other day. I cleaned it up good and fried some of it up. I ate it, and felt sick , but was really tired and went to sleep. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on so I ate the rest of it yesterday and within 2 hours I threw it up quite violently- Now I have picking and eating pine mushrooms for years and never gotten sick. It may have something to do with teh strange rain that leaves and oily film on glass. Most likely anyway...I took some samples of the rain and am doing tests= will let you know what I find

• Like 5

Well moving right along, I have made some threads out there to get some cash to but said instruments, so please cross your fingers...going forward with gardening pyramidal greenhouse project...we first make the antenna...always start at the top and work your way down...

need I say more?

post-2797-0-31811600-1465942643_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-79162700-1465942681_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-97821800-1465942736_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-96703400-1465942768_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The intent now is to implement the four eE-coils imto the ground and then cover them with a Farzday covering that will let in the good sunlight and filter out the radiation via my triangulation technique- or some other,...I can only speak for what I am looking at...

I am guessing plastic sewn with magnet wire...so move forward- God send me lots of clear plastic sheeting please- lol! LOVE you guys!

• Like 2

post-2797-0-87406500-1472667192_thumb.jp - male- Control- no E-Coils or charged water used

post-2797-0-58605200-1472667385_thumb.jp- female- control- No E-Coils or chagred water used

post-2797-0-79104700-1472667436_thumb.jp- Secondary female control-no E-Coils or charged water used.

These plants were all started at the same time ( unknown date Spring 2016). I accepted the plants below as an experiment on June 10/2016 which measured 12 inches high + or- 1 Inch...they were all around the same size at that time.

Pics taken August 30/2016

Sorry, I am going to have to make two posts as the file size is coming up- only so many gigs per post...

Ok I will have to give  a verbal description as I cannot seem to upload the photos - too many MB's...( GOD WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME- ARGHH!??!!)

OK Got the plants on June 10- they were both 12 inches tall then. On July 21 the male was 20 inches, the female 35 inches with several buds developing. As of August 30 the male is 22 inches high chock full of buds and open seed pods, the female is 41 inches and full of mature buds with few leaves.

My plants were put in among other flowering plants so have been ravaged a bit by bugs on the leaves, so few leaves and not in really good shape, however, the buds are average1 to 3 inches long and 1.5 inches wide and I count one bud( the biggest) is 8 1/2 inches long with subsequent ones at 61/2 and 4 inches long , most of them at 3 inches and hairs starting to turn red...

They are two to three weeks ahead of the control group. The buds on the control group look healthy but underdeveloped and leaves look really good but the buds are definitely fewer and smaller and not nearly as developed- not sure of height at this time although no doubt they are taller and bushier than the E-Coil plants- but clearly have fewer bud sites and more leaf...it will be interesting to see the root mass at the end of this all...sorry about the photos...it would be good if they allowed up to 5 MB's for photos...

• Like 3

Ok let's try this again...

Terra Garden E-Coil Tests - Preliminary Results ‎8/‎31/‎2016
An experiment done using Earthing Coils/ versus no Earthing Coils is being conducted in the Kootenays this spring summer of 2016- these preliminary results are available to view and take observations.
Plants were separated on June 10/2016 at the same height of 12 inches + or - 1/2 inch. 
The Control group was kept outdoors by an experienced home grower, but not in the company of any other indigenous plants. Experiment group was kept outdoors but was in the company of indigenous plants. I apologize for no earlier photos or measurements of Control Group, they are by sight at least 6 inches taller.
Notes:
On July 21 measurements showed in experimental plants:
Height
Male: 20 inches
Female: 35 inches*
* ( buds are starting to develop in several places)

On August 30/2016- experimental plants:
Height
Male: 22 inches
Female: 41 inches**
**( Buds mature and nearly ready to harvest!- Red hairs developing on mature looking buds- S.C.)
 Comparison photos;
 August 30/2016 Control:
  male with open seed pods
  Female, bushy with some buds sites developing ( you can see them but they are not very developed.S.C.)
  Female , tall with few buds sites developing
( See above photos- S.C.)

August 30/2016 Experimental group:
  Male with seeds pods open
post-2797-0-43813600-1472700428_thumb.jp 

Female with few leaves and heavy buds
post-2797-0-26489100-1472700525_thumb.jp

Male and female size with respective watering systems
post-2797-0-64857900-1472700584_thumb.jp
Feeling  satisfied...
post-2797-0-25978800-1472700663_thumb.jp

Notes on care:
The control group has been using miracle grow fertilizer all along since able to stand it , every third day for 1 month. These plants have been watered with regular tap water all along.
The experimental group has been fertilized with miracle grow 3 times the whole experiment and once with seaweed and has been watered every day except for three periods of 3 days with no water- this was done to encourage growth and plant strength- (it makes the plant try harder to produce. S.C.)The water has been charged using E-Coils- in the female I used a Primary with a grounding rod, so the grounding rod stuck into the soil and the plug went into the watering can. (thus charging both the soil and the water at the same time.-S.C.)
 For the male I used 1 E-coil in the soil and 1 E-Coil( organic) under the jar, ( We found organic E-Coils increase the healthy producing microbes by 200% every ten days and regular E-Coils increase healthy microbes by 100% every 10 days in last years' tests- S.C.)
Preliminary Results:
Although conclusions are not complete, it is clear that the experimental group is two to three weeks ahead of the control group. Only one of the Control Group females can come close to the number of bud sites Experimental group and all Control group females are taller and have more leaves ( most likely due to the amounts of fertilizer used- S.C.). It appears that the extra energy produced by the E-Coils seem to have gone into the production of the buds rather than the leaves, hence the fewer leaves and less developed buds on the Control Group.
 Both males seem to be of similar size and quality with control group looking a bit more full. Seeds will be gathered for on-going tests upon completion of project. Root masses will also be compared at harvest. The larger the root mass the more nutrients available to plant. Professional scientists from Fractom Labs in U.K. found E-Coils increase root mass and plant size in early stages compared to control.( study results available upon request.S.C.)
 Quality of bud and subsequent effects will need to be tested, although it is this authours' projection that it stands to reason that the increase of healthy microbes should also increase the effects of the THC present in the buds.
If you are interested in final results please let me know.
I welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions.
Sincerely,
Ms. Suzzannee W. Chappelle C.S.T.

• Like 4

Results of this study came in as ;

Control Group- 44 seeds in 4 grams of marijuana

Cycoil Group- 160 seeds in 4 grams of marijuana

Roughly about 400% more.

Wow did anyone say - I knew this would happen???

• Like 3