The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

The Terra Garden Initiative is about doing something for yourself, your community and the Earth Herself...

I am bound by my oaths to do whatever I can to help save my planet and people...please do what you can to help...

in the Pay It Forward model...

https://www.indiegogo.com/campaigns/terra-garden-initiative/edit/#/story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5AbHr2kRRQ

Terra Garden Initiative.doc

• Like 9

Superb! thank you. Go Suuzz! go!  ;D we need more initiatives like this one all over the planet. 

• Like 2

Could you post a link to your website please Suuzz? and is it possible to buy one of your coils directly from you?

I'd like to take pics of what it does using my Oldfield system and see what happens here. Now that I have pics I could compare a specific place before and after. Could be interesting. 

• Like 3

Gee I'm so sorry- the website has expired due to non payment- I didn't know because it was my mothers credit card we used and she did not tell me she had maxed out the cards- I thought it was one payment for a year, but they take it out monthly...

I can't do anything about that right now until months end, but I will get it back online shortly...

otherwise you can message me and I will still send what you ask...

• Like 1

...ya so...sometimes I wonder why I do all this stuff- I mean why should I bother?...No one is going to pay attention , it will be just me ( as usual) waving my ...saying " Jeez , you guys will you listen?" banner...uhhuh ...yawn...

But I am preaching to the choir here my friends so no insult interned,. but politics aside bretheren...I have but one message which you should all pay attention to...Once Yoko Ono sent me a private message it said but one word:

IMAGINE

• Like 2

Suuzz: don't expect anything. When you do nothing happens. For the only reason there's a 'split' between who you are in this moment (creating a coil) and who you'd like to be (selling coils). The further you move the further your goal moves. So you can never reach it. 

Simply be yourself: do it because it pleases you, because it makes you happy and passionate about what you do. All you need to do it to share your passion with others without expecting anything in return. 

May I offer my help to create a new free website for you? if so, please send me all the docs, descriptions, photos and links to your videos to my email. 

The other thing would be to visually show the effects of your coils. There are many people making coils. They're different from yours. So if that could be shown people would understand what they change and would be more enthusiastic about it.

Ex: you may mesure the anions with a cheap ion meter and show the differences with other things - like in the following video

This is the meter they use in the video HERE

Also : to sell them you might want to think about different shapes and colors. Pyramids, jewelry - For ex. orgone pyramids sell well on markets I believe and on the net. Their design and colors fulfill a sense of esthetism - people can use them as decoration in their houses and put them in different places to benefit from their energies. They're pleasing to the eyes and have good benefits. 

You could also create jewelry as pendants, necklaces etc. with your own way of making them - I'm pretty sure you would create very unusual objects because of your knowledge and your experience. 

And you can add QUARTZ to them to add to the energies HERE

Later, when I can, I'll send you the pics of your coils taken with the Oldfield system that would be another interesting part. (you can link your coil with Oldfield - everytime someone looks for 'Oldfield' on the net, they would get to your page as well).

And you could also do short experiments with animals, plants like these: 

• Like 6

Wow that's just excellent!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...yes I have seen a few of these vids a couple years ago...now that I am incorporating them into my coils I shall review them...I think also it is a good idea to sell other orgonite things...

My mind just doesn't think that way...we obviously need to bounce ideas to others for sounding board...I guess that's what this forum is for...THANKS CHANI!

:-*

• Like 2

Temporary post in order to clarify a few things

Very rough sketch of positions of magnets. Is this right?

cubes_zpsrnqp5bk1.jpg

Quick sketch of hard drive (as basis for illustration) with X marking where I think the fan is glued
harddrive_zpswg6gnxdd.jpg

Images of computer fans-they vary so it's best to have an exact description of the type that's best to use.
Now out into the sunshine, and a walk talk with Nature!

Must have forgotten to post this image. The fan to use is the one on the exteme right?80mm_fan_zpslevyurgl.jpg

• Like 3

You wanted something green, light and clear. Here's the first draft. You need to send me the descriptions for all the pages so I only need to copy/paste them on each page. 

https://allofusstore.wordpress.com/

Wow that looks so awesome Dot! Ok here goes:

All Of Us Store relates to everyone, meaning with all people in mind and in consideration of the evolution of humanity and our way of life. So everything we sell, talk about, link to, endorse or speculate upon is done here with that specific purpose in mind. ...It is my express wish that humanity develops into a thinking and feeling society - a humanistic society so what we do here will impact our way of doing business and how we interact with each other...We not not abide prejudicism or racism or any such juvenile attitudes and seek real and viable  sustainable innovation and technology for solutions to our collective challenges we are facing - at the same time as respecting tradition from a Metis ( White and Native/Black/Asian) standpoint that looks to the future for our descendants...our Motto is:

Embrace Innovation- Respect Tradition- For 7 generations!

Workshops

All Of Us has  workshops available soon for distribution:

Workshop #1: Making your own Orgonite C-coil

Our business model is to give this information away to pay it forward to others. Once people realize how well these work, word will spread. If people wish to try making their own using my formula and specifications, they may take my workshop and may choose to buy materials available on this site as well as innovative accessories. Instructions, materials and video or a personal hands on instruction are available...Please ask about our long term goals.

Workshop#2: Making your own Organic Orgonite C-coil ( or other)

This workshop is how to actually harvest wild ingredients and the specifications of making the organic orgonite - no harsh chemicals used at all! The Orgonite is stronger in terms of amplification and almost as durable as the resin based orgonite. The only difference is that heat can make it somewhat pliable but it will not make the substrate breakdown if you do it correctly. This organic orgonite is excellent for those who have chemical sensitivities. This information is available on-line or in person as requested. 

Products:

Organic Orgonite C-Coil:

This is a natural substrate made of only organic substances- excellent for those with chemical sensitivities, babies or elders. The obvious choice for earth- loving folk.

DEAL: Set of two: One Primary and one Secondary: $75 Canadian

or $40 each plus shipping 

Orgonite C-Coils: With Natural Grounding Rod

This is a resin based material to which is added a ( safe) chemical combustive formula which adds further electrical charge to the units. These units do not need to be plugged into any external source but can "pick up" the Earths' resonance due to its' construction. One can place Primary into the ground ( with grounding rod) and put up antenna for field amplification.

DEAL: Set of two ; One Primary and one Secondary: $55  Canadian

or $30 each plus shipping

* For Terra Garden Initiative participants you get two for $35 plus shipping- but must sign up and distribute( at least one) C-Coil to the endangered area or waters and remit info where it was implanted.

Orgonite C-Coil with Wi-Fi Interface:

These orgonite C-coils are made with the same substances as the others but include a speaker jack which you can plug into your phone, computer or tablet for stronger amplification. One downloads a free frequency generator ( example: http://www.ringbell.co.uk/software/audio.htm) turn the frequency on to 432 hertz ,plug it in and places C-coil wherever you want in the house and the Secondary around the yard- they do work best in pairs for larger range.

DEAL: Set of two ; One Primary and one Secondary: $60 Canadian

or $35 each plus shipping

Triple: Only available on request: Three C-coils wired together for buildings with high ceilings. Custom made either with wi-fi interface or without.

$60 each plus shipping

Other orgonite shapes: Pyramids, hexagons, flower of life- available soon

Research:

( See Link to Multi-Polar Water link below)

So what happens when we activate a seed (think Schuman resonance + subatomic scalar waves)?

Everything happens  :)

- It grows faster - fiber type plants (hemp, linen, bamboo) grow roughly 2 times faster

- It grows bigger 

- The end product is of much higher quality 

- It is much more resistant to droughts and excess moisture

- Much much less fertilisers are needed for growth and much less herbicides are needed to destroy the surrounding weeds

- The top level of the ground becomes thicker and is not depleted after the season - on the contrary it replenishes itself

Pictures from our tests:

In this picture you can see 6 hemp finola seeds. On the left is a regular seed, the 5 to the right are activated using different frequencies and put on a moist cotton balls. 72 hours after activation.

6wy8.png

Same with beetroot - 6 days after activation

8kot.jpg

In 2000, a couple named Don and Carol Croft discovered through some Internet research and empirical observation that mixing catalyzed organic fiberglass resin with inorganic metal shavings, poured into small molds such as paper cups and muffin pans, would produce a substance which would attract etheric energy similarly to Reich's accumulators. orgonite_diagram.jpg

Carol Croft, gifted with a keen sense of discrete energies, realized the significance of this finding and took it a step further by adding small quartz crystals to the mixture for their ability to efficiently collect, transmute and emit etheric energy. This addition to the resin/metal matrix creates a substance which functions as a self-driven, continuously-operating, highly efficient DOR→POR (negative to positive) energy transmutation factory.

When orgonite is within range of a source of DOR/negative energy, it will efficiently and continuously transform it into POR/positive energy as it is being transmitted, which essentially creates positive energy transmitters out of any and all emitters of harmful negative energy, which are totally defenseless against the effect.

The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside which creates a well-known piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its end-points become polarized electrically. It is believed this is also what causes the orgonite to function so effectively as a positive energy generator.

http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

( article)

Links:

( how to make a rodin coil)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7600-preliminary-results-of-wrapped-frequency-units-on-water/?hl=%2Bpreliminary+%2Bresults( my study)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6861-multi-polar-water-my-new-venture/?hl=%2Bkumo+%2Bseeds( study on seeds using same frequency applications)

( Effects on human body with Earth Resonance)

( Orgonite Tester unit)

( personal voltage testing shows a roughly 100% amplification of power source using C-coils)

( Please add any you can think of...)

Cannot think of any books just now...

Ms. Suzzannee W. Chappelle C.S.T.

suuzzaannee144@hotmail.com

or for donations to Terra Garden Initiative please go to Paypal account at:

aradia.sings@gmail.com

1-250-505-9950

• Like 3

Well we have completed Phase One of the Terra Garden Initiative. 1000 miles and 11 ( one for good luck) C-coils are now implanted into teh environment and nearly three times that many into peoples gardens and homes, from the interior of B.C. to the coast of the Pacific Ocean. I am going to put up the pics here as well of the journey...

just a tidbit. I met some hippies who took the idea back to their homeland across the ocean to the UK, I met some business people, housewives, professional people, scientists, and shop keepers, I had two people try to buy some right as soon as they saw them...It was a great first day out as it were. No profits of course yet, but it paid the way.

Pic#1- Kootenay East Shore- Kootenay Lake

Pic#2-Vancouver at Pacific Ocean

Pic#3-New Organic C-coil

I have some videos I took which are uploading...

more about Phase Two then.

post-2797-0-92575900-1443721215_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-11065300-1443721285_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-47063400-1443721425_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Here is some short clips that demonstrate some of the grassroots determination and work this year- let us

all give song that it will grow into something beautiful!

I know it seems so mickey mouse, but really it is not...it is the drop of water that makes the ripples in

the pond...

• Like 2

A moment to say that any person who is a Chani member in good standing will receive a 25% discount when purchasing a C -coil.

Coupon code: chani111 so instead of $30 it will be $22.50...come on folks...help us do this! Ya?

• Like 1

Experiment 2B- How C-coils Expedite the Growth of plants from seed;

Start Date: Oct 13/'15

using : Lettuce, Radish and Thyme seed

Day 1: 

Type of Soil: Packaged soil : PH: 6.0-7.0, Moisture: 40%, Organic matter: 35%

Water: Tap water exposed to C-coil with high content soda salts, Chemical formula: epsom salts, alum, borax, nitrogen, potash in resin substrate with magnet wire in toroidal  wave field ( see below pics)

#1- control group

#2- Experimental group

#3- Experimental group with implanted C-coil

#4- C-coil with high soda salt content

#5- Water exposed to C-coil for watering seeds

Mom said the C-coil I gave her made her seeds sprout in days rather than weeks, so we shall see how long they take under these conditions.

post-2797-0-49902900-1444769766_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-32432300-1444769792_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-14264100-1444769824_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-26558400-1444769851_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-57224900-1444769876_thumb.jp

• Like 1

After a private chat with Suuzzaannee144 I thought the information could also be useful to al of us on TCP:

I have been involved in this area of using subtle/non-classical fields to affect biological systems for over 2 years now. What began as curious experiments ended up into a venture that spans two continents and multiple teams.

The first point is the distinction between direct treatment of plants and indirect treatment of plants (via water and the like). In this field (and the field is very strong, albeit non mainstream) the technologies are divided into low-tech (crystals, vortexing, etc), high-tech classical (electromagnetic, magnetic or electromagnetic field), high tech non-classical (non-Hertzian energy, Scalar, Torsion fields, etc.).

Empirical tests should be done in extremely well controlled conditions. There are scientists, both mainstream and frontier alike, who do experiments with such stuff in all five continents. 

There are a 20+ groups of scientists globally that deliver positive results. The extent of 'positive' is of course the key. No one is surprised by sub 10% improvement in yield. Of the factors people are interested in are: germination rate, tillering, biomass, root system (exceptionally important), vegetative period, yield. Then there are deeper parameters, such as metabolism, cell membrane permeability, gene expression, pigment synthesis, etc etc.

Since it is widely believed that the main receptor of all types of energies in plants is water, most tests are conducted with it. To evaluate such technologies usually water is treated with it then it is compared against the control. The factors that are looked at are electric conductivity, electrochemical impedance, UV/IR spectroscopy, then physical qualities - surface tension, pH, viscosity and others.

One of the key factors is how long water stays in this altered state. Most technologies only achieve anything from 10 minutes to a few weeks, some achieve a few years!

The path that lies ahead of you, if you have interest in taking it further is such. First, you show your results in whichever way you measure it. Then someone must repeat those results independently of you. (so if you conduct experiments with treated water you can then send samples to different labs to avoid revealing your tech secrets). Once someone does that and confirms your claims, more accurate experiments would begin with plant (or animal cells) usually the way it is done is simple, they grow a callus in a lab, split it into countless different petri dishes, apply your stuff and compare the growth rate in 100% controlled conditions. Then comes the testing of electric, optical and chemical parameters of treated water.

This field is actually very active, but not exactly in the open. We have just finished a tenth annual conference on water.  :)The problem with most researchers is their inability to explain the science behind it. The general framework is clear (to some) i.e. EMF is the governing force of biochemical reactions, quantum biology approach is even better, as there EMF affects plant at all scales, from subatomic to whole plant, not to mention that EMF can be shown to affect cellular processes. Then, of course, the receptor and mediator in plants - water, how it can be structured (via hydrogen bonds, coherent domains, etc.) and then separating your tech from traditional EMF, starting with traditional parameters, like frequency or wavelength and all the way to the very nature of such subtle energy fields.

Another thing, continuous treatment of plants via such fields is one things, a whole different thing is treatment of seeds/plants/water once and then conducting the experiments.

Additional point: the experimenter is becoming one of the key parameters due to the influence of consciousness. Quite a few experiments failed to be repeated, and chances are, that occurred due to the different experimenter. The best example perhaps is the experiments of Prof Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize laureate) related to information transfer into water.

• Like 3

Wonderful!,

I changed the parameters of the experiment to suit the task. only adding the category of orgonite vs wrapped orgonite. But honestly, I took photos this morning of the seeds sprouting already after only two days! I have certainly a 100% increase of the root mass using both charged water and C-coil compared to my control...pics as soon as they upload...

• Like 1

The Science Behind C-coils ‎10/‎15/‎15

By Suzzannee W. Chappelle C.S.T.

WE KNOW THAT:

- Cymatic waves create sacred geometric shapes that occur over and over again in nature and bio-tissue .

- Copper wire/metals conducts electricity and carries waves of energy.

- Crystals imprint information and amplify fields.

- The Earth resonates at the same frequency that we and all biological life does.

- By amplfying the Earths' resonance we can assist bio-tissue to grow in a healthy way.

- Orgonite is a man- made compound using metals. crystals and other elements to create a substance that carries its' own electrical charge.

- Rochelle Soda Salts and other soda salts can amplify sound waves and and transmit electrical charge when pressure is applied.

- Organic compounds interact  biophysically better  than chemical compounds and are not toxic.

- Torus or Torii cause a continuous wavefield around the circumfrance of the frame from interior to exterior and create a quantum field in the center or core of the donut shape  called a singlarity.The field then is spiraling inward to the core area. That is what creates the singularity.

Now with the singualrity we apply a sacred geometric figure with twelve points. This figure corresponds to a cymatic geometric wave which restructures damaged biotissue.

- Certain chemicals when mixed together create a charge. This was discovered in the early days of making gun powder. We now substitute magnesium sulfate with magnesium citrate to cause a bio-chemical reaction in our body with the citrates natrually occuring in our system and activate the electrolyte function of those citrates. These are used in the substrate of our C-coils.

Once the cymatic wavefront is activated by implanting the grounding rod into the soil or water, a reaction occurs within the substrate. First, the resonance wave coming from the Earth  activates the cystals causing a bonding resonce  between them- ( this is known as coupling) which then resonantes with the metals, which then charges and couples with the chemicals to form a charged wave which then moves through the magnet wire, around the edge of the coil and up the centre- broadcasting in a twelve point wavefield of 432 hertz amplified by the heightened field generation of the C-coil activated with the Earths' charge in the soil or water .

The cymatic generation works alone or in tandem with other C-coils within polarity range and amplifies the Earths' field, encourages growth of healthy bio-tissue and aids in speed of healing and recovery from illness.

Organic Orgonite is therefore superior to other Orgonite due to its' completely organic substrate and no harsh chemicals.

C-coils are a new method of charging your crystals, plants , water, food and home with a healthy grounded vibe and restoring healthy microbes damaged by day to day life.

post-2797-0-61584700-1444944816_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-43912200-1444944831.png

post-2797-0-22902300-1444944846.jpg

post-2797-0-63165400-1444944913_thumb.jp

post-2797-0-93225000-1444944984_thumb.jp

• Like 2

After a private chat with Suuzzaannee144 I thought the information could also be useful to al of us on TCP:

I have been involved in this area of using subtle/non-classical fields to affect biological systems for over 2 years now. What began as curious experiments ended up into a venture that spans two continents and multiple teams.

The first point is the distinction between direct treatment of plants and indirect treatment of plants (via water and the like). In this field (and the field is very strong, albeit non mainstream) the technologies are divided into low-tech (crystals, vortexing, etc), high-tech classical (electromagnetic, magnetic or electromagnetic field), high tech non-classical (non-Hertzian energy, Scalar, Torsion fields, etc.).

Empirical tests should be done in extremely well controlled conditions. There are scientists, both mainstream and frontier alike, who do experiments with such stuff in all five continents. 

There are a 20+ groups of scientists globally that deliver positive results. The extent of 'positive' is of course the key. No one is surprised by sub 10% improvement in yield. Of the factors people are interested in are: germination rate, tillering, biomass, root system (exceptionally important), vegetative period, yield. Then there are deeper parameters, such as metabolism, cell membrane permeability, gene expression, pigment synthesis, etc etc.

Since it is widely believed that the main receptor of all types of energies in plants is water, most tests are conducted with it. To evaluate such technologies usually water is treated with it then it is compared against the control. The factors that are looked at are electric conductivity, electrochemical impedance, UV/IR spectroscopy, then physical qualities - surface tension, pH, viscosity and others.

One of the key factors is how long water stays in this altered state. Most technologies only achieve anything from 10 minutes to a few weeks, some achieve a few years!

The path that lies ahead of you, if you have interest in taking it further is such. First, you show your results in whichever way you measure it. Then someone must repeat those results independently of you. (so if you conduct experiments with treated water you can then send samples to different labs to avoid revealing your tech secrets). Once someone does that and confirms your claims, more accurate experiments would begin with plant (or animal cells) usually the way it is done is simple, they grow a callus in a lab, split it into countless different petri dishes, apply your stuff and compare the growth rate in 100% controlled conditions. Then comes the testing of electric, optical and chemical parameters of treated water.

This field is actually very active, but not exactly in the open. We have just finished a tenth annual conference on water.  :)The problem with most researchers is their inability to explain the science behind it. The general framework is clear (to some) i.e. EMF is the governing force of biochemical reactions, quantum biology approach is even better, as there EMF affects plant at all scales, from subatomic to whole plant, not to mention that EMF can be shown to affect cellular processes. Then, of course, the receptor and mediator in plants - water, how it can be structured (via hydrogen bonds, coherent domains, etc.) and then separating your tech from traditional EMF, starting with traditional parameters, like frequency or wavelength and all the way to the very nature of such subtle energy fields.

Another thing, continuous treatment of plants via such fields is one things, a whole different thing is treatment of seeds/plants/water once and then conducting the experiments.

Additional point: the experimenter is becoming one of the key parameters due to the influence of consciousness. Quite a few experiments failed to be repeated, and chances are, that occurred due to the different experimenter. The best example perhaps is the experiments of Prof Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize laureate) related to information transfer into water.

This is quite essential in terms of spacetime travel...water can store information. It can be stored while frozen but also be present in liquid and vapour forms...this means that it will store information ...or wavefront frequency indefinitely. You just have to know what you are looking for...all water on Earth carries knowledge...and can be imprinted re-imprinted.. chew on that fat for a while....

• Like 2