The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Rose

Admiral Byrd & the Mysterious Antarctic Expeditions

Thank you for the welcome Jessica and Breezy.....

Believe it or not my posts on this thread are evidence of the Creator God....

I NEVER in all my life believed I would be saying something like "evidence of a Creator God"..

I am not a religious person but I did go to Sunday school until I left for college.

Here is a 9 minute video about the odd way passenger jet routes are scheduled in the southern hemisphere .

I think it is a very important piece of the  puzzle .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FuO8lQV18

• Like 2

Thanks for your posts Rose.  I seem to be having a time problem at the moment and don't get to watch too many vids these days but I am sure there will be many who arrive at this thread and enjoy all the information shared.

• Like 1

June 28 interview on Radio London with Mark Sargent Must Listen IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE3wz7cCng&feature=em-uploademail

according to Mark Sargent near the end of this interview 23 thousand different  flat earth videos have been

uploaded on the internet in the last 6 months...This idea is beginning to take off. ...

The earth , sun and  moon are not what we have been led to believe...At the end of each great age all the secrets are unveiled..This is one of the biggest secrets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ttIp549w4I&feature=em-uploademail

• Like 1

You can go to 8 minutes in an see how the Apollo astronauts filmed the earth  

through a round window is their space capsule to get the only photo there is of the

earth from "deep" space...BTW..The Apollo astronauts became very reclusive after the fake moon landings...mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwfVn4xZFY

Just to inform you ..

The flat earth thread on the Avalon forum was locked and put where the public couldn't see it.

The Reactor Breach forum locked out the pro FE mods and deleted it's Flat Earth thread.

The David Icke forum put their flat earth thread where the public couldn't read it. It has over 42 thousand views and still

going strong despite the moderators attempts to troll it.

We all know that the ATS forum and the GLP forum are controlled , Neither one has a flat earth thread.

The high castle webbot forum has a FE thread that is going strong with no interference from admin

as does the prison planet forum.....

The evidence for a flat earth is stronger than the evidence for a globe earth . The evidence that the space program was faked is strong IMO.

Gravity is a myth that cannot be proven . Science has no solid explanation for gravity.

Copernicus was 16 when Columbus discovered the new world and about 44 when Martin Luther started the protestant reformation.

The heliocentric model was a back lash against th Pope and the Catholic church. 

If the world knew that the earth is flat and covered by a translucent dome TPTB would no longer be the highest authority

on earth. .....2 out of 3 people refuse to look at the evidence for a flat earth . That is how strong the programming for a globe earth is.

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE......A month after realizing the earth was flat I began to have feelings of well being at a level that I had never experienced before .

Thank you for your thoughts Rose.  It certainly is an interesting theory but I just can't imagine a flat earth under a dome floating around in space.  I would be more approving of a hologram or matrix theory on this planet to create the illusion but that's another topic.  However, when I consider all arguments - scientific, spiritual, religious etc it is so easy to come up with evidence to support ones own theory and make that theory appear stronger than other competing theories.  It's not hard at all to give more pro's in your argument to favour the outcome or results you want.  However, I am an open book and love the way that people are looking for answers in lots of different places.

• Like 2

Thank you for your thoughts Rose.  It certainly is an interesting theory but I just can't imagine a flat earth under a dome floating around in space.  I would be more approving of a hologram or matrix theory on this planet to create the illusion but that's another topic.  However, when I consider all arguments - scientific, spiritual, religious etc it is so easy to come up with evidence to support ones own theory and make that theory appear stronger than other competing theories.  It's not hard at all to give more pro's in your argument to favour the outcome or results you want.  However, I am an open book and love the way that people are looking for answers in lots of different places.

Jessica..We are not floating around in space....The earth is stationary . The ancients who built the pyramids that modern man cannot duplicate

believed in the FE covered by a dome. There have been about 23 thousand different flat earth videos unloaded on the internet in the last 5

months. The Hindus, the Buddhists ,the Gnostics, the Christians all believed the FE covered by a dome. . 

Did they know something that we don't . ?....

Jessica, It is very easy to dismiss the flat earth idea IF you have not researched it. I certainly didn't believe it until I listened to the first interview Mark Sargent gave after making his Flat Earth Clues video series...I won't debate this topic..People either believe it or they don't . 2 out of 3 people wont look at the evidence....Mark Sargent wouldn't look at the evidence for months . But when he got around to looking he spent several months trying to debunk the flat earth idea....He was not able to debunk it...& he is a lot smarter than I am...

Flat Earth History / the great rift , The dome , Mythology and cataclysms ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNAQz74KtgA

Questions for you....

[1] Can you go on the internet and find 2 photos of the earth from deep space.

No , There is only one photo...

[2] Why does the sun and moon appear larger at the horizon than when it is overhead.?

It is an optical illusion created by the translucent dome.

FWIW...The flat earth idea infuriates a certain percentage of educated people . The moderators on the Icke forum

cannot understand why the flat earth thread that they hide away from the guest public is getting so many views...

IMO the best way to introduce a friend to the flat earth idea is via a video by Crrow777 entitled SOME FACTS ABOUT THE LUNAR WAVE >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMQTEEbtTYc

Once they understand that the moon is not what we have been taught in school they may or may not want to research

the flat earth.

One thing that is important to understand is the Globe earth model was invented by one man and adopted by the schools run by the Church of England . Then Newton "invented" the theory of gravity and the rest is history.

• Like 1

I only research those items which jump out at me and it is my gut that leads me down that particular rabbit hole because that is the information that I need for me at that moment - and each person has a different rabbit hole that interests them at any one time. If I were meant to look at this evidence now I probably would be half way through all those vid's by now. LOL

That is not to say that anyone is right or wrong on this theory, but at the end of the day 23 000 video's released in the last 5 months alone implies to me a really, really huge effort by some to rapidly put this idea/concept into mainstream thinking.

At the end of the day there is no absolute proof (yet) of anything to do with anything - just lots of teachings or research or thoughts, which all vary in their outlook to some degree but really are all seeking to prove the same thing. There are plenty of Hypothesis and lots of different beliefs, but the frequency of life is constantly changing so one must be flexible and follow their own gut feelings in their search for knowledge and Truth.

Absolute belief in one idea or thing has the same pitfalls as absolute belief in nothing Rose. In all my years on this Earth I have come to realise that, for me, Belief needs to be flexible.

• Like 7