The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Chewy1314

A bit of guidance, brought me here to you....

It's been a while since I posted on chani, life and circumstances had changed quite dramatically for me and my family over the last 3 years or so...

I had a most unfortunate time when I started posting here in the past when my father was badly taken down with dementia, and while he was a hard working caring man, who looked after disabled people every day of his live, endured the most horrendous 5-6 years of this painful disease. I was fortunate enough to have helped during his darkest days and was with him along with the rest of my family when he passed to the other side. It in all seriousness was an amazing death of that can be understood.

Just before he past, the entire room burst into noise, (we were in a hospital) where the windows rattled, the air vents banged and rattled, and it was circling around us, my brother and sister both claim to have seen his soul leave his body...

A few months before he died, my wife gave birth to our amazing wee boy, who is a typical boisterous wee man, who has kept me on my toes for the last 2.5 years. Inbetween all of that I campaigned tirelessly to free Scotland from the Westminster regime and break away politically from the UK, which lasted 2 years, where I used my gift of art to create T-shirts in the hope that visual representation of hope over fear would subconsciously attract people to having the courage to go forth and seek self determination. Alas it was not meant to be this time round, however the campaigning has never stopped and I carry on the good work.

But what has brought me back, and what has brought you to read my thread?

I ask this in the hope of gaining some guidance from the right person as I will explain.

My family went to Australia last month, to visit family, while there I received a reading from a scots woman (small world ) I asked a question, which was, "I've always had a feeling I was psychic can you answer if I am or not)

She gazed into my eyes and said yes in spades....

She also went onto tell that this would be my last time on earth, and classified me as a finisher, here to finish off things I never got a chance to in other life's, this I can understand, and I know the reason why I'm here, which I will explain to you one day.

I was told to find someone who could help me and guide me as to how to harness my own power and ability, (as I turned everything off when I was in my teens and find it difficult to regain what I deliberately un-remembered...

Is there someone here that has a pull on this thread and a heart that may want to help guide me and help me regain the positive energy needed for me to raise my vibrations in order for me to connect with the other side?

My life's for the best part have always been that of a warrior which if you like I will tell you more about, but as a warriors spirit we carry a heavy heart, and I have lost the connections needed in order to free myself from self demonisation.

It's a tall ask, although I feel that someone here is waiting for me, and I'm just letting you know that I am ready to listen to you know and ready tore-learn what we have always known.

I write in haste and I write with love, and a heavy heart that has started to heal, although it's been a slow and painful process, I am here to learn, and in the last 8years total I have basically learnt so much of life and death, and everything in between that it's hard to digest but deep inside I know all the answers already, I just need your help in harnessing it in the right manner.

I know you know what I mean, and I know you are listening to my plea, I know you are here and have been waiting, so please step forward I am all ears...

If you are ready to help guide me then I already to listen. If you don't want to reply to this thread and remain anonymous, then please send me a personal message so we can make contact, and I can promise you that I won't disclose your detail on this forum or indeed in the Internet, it will be between us, as it should be.

There is so much more to life and death that meets the eye, I have already recently from no where felt the massive body vibrations, through meditation which I have never felt before, it was encompassing my whole body, and can only be reminiscent of dying. Does that sound strange, from head to toe, my whole body vibrated, not just slightly but defiantly!!! It seems I am ready, which is why I'm here to let you know, if you are ready to guide them please make some contact.

Many thanks to you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Slainté

• Like 24

Oh Chewy, now I know why I typed your name in the Shoutbox with and ie instead of a y - it is because your feminine side is starting to balance with your masculine side and I must have picked that up subconsciously.

My dear, dear friend what you seek you already have. It is just a matter of acknowledging it and believing it and things will begin to happen of their own accord. If you need someone to discuss experiences that you are having you can PM me at any time and about anything and I truly mean that Chewy because I went through what you are going through when I was 20 and back in those days there was virtually no-one to help me figure out what the hell was going on. Fortunately the Universe introduced me to a friend, also 20 who was going through the same stuff and together we battled on through our learning process when it appeared the rest of the world (even our families) did not understand us or were frightened of what we could do.

The first thing I would suggest is that you read a few books. The first two are the Way of the Peaceful Warrior and the Journey of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. As you read these books you will not think, you will FEEL the contents and lets see if they resonate with you. Next I would recommend The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield - and if you feel the inspiration you can continue on with his other books the Tenth Insight and The Celestine Vision.

Now, like you, I have spent the last 8 years caring for my mum with Dementia. It is a tough road and still continues today with her at 91 years old and also legally blind. I had been feeling so trapped this last year as it got harder and harder 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I became so depressed I could not feel anything most of the time and it was very hard to centre and operate in my 'normal' psychic state. Then I felt that the situation wasn't going to change so it was up to me to change to be able to continue to perform this task that the Universe had asked of me. Two weeks ago (in desperation) I picked up the Way of the Peaceful Warrior and began reading it again after many, many years since my initial read of it -and as I did my whole vibration changed so I hope that these books will do the same for you as a starting point.

In short, any gifts that you have are already there. They key to awaken them is to find out more about them (often from books about other peoples experience of how they did it) and then if something you have read then make you feel want to do it, then just try to do it and keep practicing because you will find that within a short while just your desire to do it and your faith that if someone else can do it then you can do it WILL make it happen for you. When you start to see or hear things, it is generally in very basic content (it may be just a simple picture of someone in one spot or can be like a running movie) but it is up to you to look at it closely and in detail and NOTICE the things you need to intuit what the meaning is - we can get into that later.

Don't get into the complicated learnings Chewy that you have to read a thousand times to understand it - this process should not be complicated at all - I guess it could be equated to the same way a child learns, its that simple.

Love and Light to you my friend.

• Like 16

Thank you Jessica :) your words are very comforting, and in all seriousness, I had a feeling that You would be the one to make contact!!!

It seems that we share a common bond, and I will message you over the next few days regarding a few things, as I may be able to help you in your journey also...

The books you talk of, I have read the short stories on the celestine propheciece and it did resonate with me, and I will re-read the proper stories, as my sister has they books, and I will spend the time learning.

The way of the peaceful warrior, I think I own this book already but haven't read it, maybe (if it is the book I own) I bought it knowing one day I would be ready to read and learn from it.

What you write above makes perfect sense to me, and I guess I need to clear the mud from my mind, in order to let in the light again.

At times its easy for me to do so, yet other times not so easy...

However knowing that you have had the same experience and are here for me is a great sign. The universe works in mysterious ways and we are all like children eager to learn and be like a sponge. I know that for some of the time it's fear that holds me back, as I do still have tendencies where things will happen that I know will happen before they happen, or the foresight to see what will happen with certain things in the future (if that makes sense) just now it's all feelings, and agreed I just need to accept and believe in myself even when others don't.

Thank you Jessica for replying to this thread, I would love to sit and write more to you, but it's midnight here and I have work in the morning, so I'm away to bed to practise some more vivid dreaming.

If it's ok with you I will be back in touch soon, as I would like to bend your ear on a few things, and maybe like I said I can help with your journey also.

However I do want to say that I'm understanding of your own personal journey just now, it is incredibly hard thing to deal with, and can completely understand your 24/7. Although I have a strange feeling about you just now that you are intact an incredibly strong individual who is doing for more good than what you actually realise.

I would be wrong to say that my own personal journey of the same nature didn't make me depressed and although my father pasted 2years ago, I still get bouts of depression that come in sweeping waves every now and then, however what I took from it, was being able to help and spend time with my own father in a manner that I would never have been able to do in any other circumstance, it has made me a stronger person for it, it also hardened my heart some what, but my heart is thawing, hence why you may be feeling my feminine side coming through, or maybe you can just see through the hard exterior that I built up.

Much love to you and also and I hope the light will be an ever lasting guide for you as it will be for me...

I shall be in touch soon.

Thank you again for replying x

• Like 12

Chewy, after you have re-read the "Celestine", and the "10th Insight", go on and read "Shambala" and finally (in that order) the "12th Insight" - you are nearly ready for them now.

Love and Light

• Like 12

Thanks everyone for your guidance, and kind words, it truly warms the heart.

I hope over the next wee while I'll be able to share some of my own insight with you, but first I need to re-balance my own mind, body and soul, and there was no better place to start my new journey than back here where it all began.

When I first found this excellent forum, it opened my eyes to a whole new realm, and woke up a lot of things within my own spiritual mind. I have always considered myself as a 'peaceful poetic warrior' and was tapping into a beautiful world outside of what we 'see'

Circumstances had unfortunately put a hold on it, however as a warrior spirit that I am, I know now is the time to re-focus on the ultimate goal, which for me is to move on from this place.

In my own mind I had always known that I had spent many a life on this plain, and spent most of my life helping others, this was to my own detriment at times as I forgot to look after myself during the process, but I feel in order for me to be able to help people again in the right manner I first need to help myself, which is what this is about, spiritual healing, spiritual understanding.

Just now it's like hearing something from behind a closed door, it's right in front of me, I feel it all the time, but I just don't have the key to open the door.

I became distant from friends and family, while at the same time working myself to the bone in order to provide for my family, but was just numb to the fact that I was sleep walking through life for the last few years, (although I was busy with other things)

I had lost faith in humanity on so many occasions, yet The Chani project forum was always on the back of my mind, and was pulling me back here to you guys, because here we understand each other, which is fascinating to say the least.

I have taken on board what you guys have said about the books, and will buy them up and start my reading on these again.

For scotland I have put my hear and soul into things over the last few years, in fact the last few lifetimes, (although that is a different story for a different day) but like I Said, this is thankfully my last time here, and now I know that my heart and mind is free...

I just need to remember not to just simply think outside the box, but realise that there IS no box, which is an exciting prospect to behold.

I look forward to sharing again in the subjects found here, and look forward to sharing some knowledge that I have along the way again.

It's been testing, but it's all good.

Much respect to each a don everyone of you, !!!

Slainté Mhaith

• Like 9

Thanks eagle wings, and thank you Breezy, I've started reading the book, so far seems to resonate quite a bit so thanks for that!!! I'll let you know how I get on with it once I've finished reading it. But thanks again for sharing.

• Like 4

Nice to see a fellow Scot arrive back.

Sounds like you've driven off the road and into the rough. Happens to us all my friend.

Time to pick up your bike, dust yourself off, and pull yourself back on to the track.

On our journey we all become aware that the map we thought we had in our mind isn't the actual territory. It's scary at first, but that's just changes that we have to adapt to in life.

Honour our gifts and give gratitude for every good thing we have in our mortal lives daily

All the best, bro

• Like 14

Something is prompting me to post this one for you, I truly don't know why, but there must be a reason.

" Illusions, The Adventures of A Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach

Wishing you only the best.

http://www3.cs.stonybrook.edu/~ppenumarthi/illusions.pdf

Thank you breezy for posting this book, it's wonderful, I love it and thanks chewy for starting this thread good timing for me as well

• Like 7

"Just now it's like hearing something from behind a closed door, it's right in front of me, I feel it all the time, but I just don't have the key to open the door."    

But, you do have the key, it is within you. Your energy, your spirit is always with you. What we look for the most, is right there within us..

"I became distant from friends and family, while at the same time working myself to the bone in order to provide for my family, but was just numb to the fact that I was sleep walking through life for the last few years, (although I was busy with other things)"   

Exactly, you have been too busy to focus, by being fragmented and distracted by other things. It seems you are now on your way, and this time is exactly the right time for you. No need to think about the time that''s gone, only look forward, what you have experienced has brought you to this point. 

• Like 12

"I became distant from friends and family, while at the same time working myself to the bone in order to provide for my family, but was just numb to the fact that I was sleep walking through life for the last few years, (although I was busy with other things)"

Funny Chewy, you have just described my life to a T, and generally in the same time period as you: ill father, small child, and a pervasive numbness or lack of focus towards life. Needless to say I understand how hard it can all be and take solace in the fact that we are not alone in these endeavors! I am working on mindfulness and being present for every moment, but it seems the rough day to day grind has disassociated me, so much so that it bleeds over into the parts of life I truly enjoy. I have a hard time paying attention to things and have been just disconnected with life in general. This prison of introspection, as I call it, has been a part of my life for the last few years, and I would love to break free of it. Please share any insights you have into correcting our sleepwalking through life and I will do the same!

I am amazed at the outpouring of love and kindness that is shown by all members of this special forum! It is threads like these that really set us apart from the others forums, but a glance across any thread will yield these same amazing members treating each other with respect, dignity, and truly caring about one another. That's a rare gem to find these days, in real life much less an alternative research forum! We are all in this together and I know we are here to help one another through tough times. Love you all!

• Like 12

I'm grateful and honoured to have you all comment and offer guidance, it's... Heart warming to say the very least.

For my own personal journey into the unknown is an exciting time again to behold, and breezy you are correct, as each moment from then until now has brought me to this moment, in time and in life.

From what I have gathered I had to endure the hardship to understand the good times ahead...

I think Luk3 for me.... It was always about acceptance, about accepting what has happened and realised that there was nothing I could do to stop or change this, although at the same time, like Jessica had mentioned, it was about changing ourselves, and like scottishgnostic had said, picking ourselves up and dusting ourselves down. It's the Warriors way to never give up with out a fight, or as the Scottish saying goes,

Don't let the ba****ds grind ye doon.

In space and in time, we have all been brought here for a reason, shared knowledge in a collective environment, we didn't choose this forum, this forum chose us, which is why we return, because we feel at home.

If I could offer you advise Luk3 then it would be to slow down, when you lie in bed, let your body and mind rise and soar, soar like the wings of an eagle high above the tree's allow yourself to be forgiven, and allow the love to re-enter your soul.

It is hard but in time I can only hope it gets easier, and by getting easier is by not giving up hope and willing to re-start a journey worth walking....

As the old saying goes, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

For me stepping into the unknown is an exciting challenge, and I will rise to that challenge, the feelings I have inside me were of love, and of the rock, the rock heart was there to protect me, but I couldn't break the rock mentality, but we all have free will, and we must use that free will to break free from the mental torture...

Enjoy nature, enjoy the seasons, stand in the rain, sit in the sun, walk and talk to the trees in a forest, as for me that's where the connection is between man and nature, do not be afraid for I am always with you, split a piece of wood and I am there, lift up the stone and I am underneath it, the whole world and everything on it is alive, and once we see that and feel that there is no going back.

Breezy is most correct we are the key and we own the key, it's up to us, and up to me if I want to stand in front of that door or open it and walk through it,

I open the door and maybe blinded by the light, but like the fish in the story Breezy provided, let go and see where it takes you, it's hard if you force it, and easy if you... Just let go....

Let your body vibrate imagine yourself floating, but above all, and I need to take me own advise let the love flow from head to toe,

For without love and without light we are nothing more than the rock, we... Together... Can change the world for the better, and it starts from within, change yourself, be the change you desire, feel the change and let it engulf you like a tidal wave, sweeping through your very existence. Together anything is possible and remember there is no box.

Much love to one and all, we are the change the world needs, but more importantly we are the change that our soul needs.

From past life to this life it's about learning, what we learn we never forget, we just need to remember that which we already know, and not fear light to hide in the darkness, thank you all again, already and with passion I can feel the change happening, life is good, we are all good, and we should remind ourselves each morning noon and night just how awesome we all really are.

I have returned out of the darkness and into the light, and by the guided hand of those who we cherish shall always watch over us. This was the promise made to us, to never be alone, if we feel alone it's because we have closed the door, and I guess all we need to do is reach forth and open it again from within our heart, our soul and our mind, for anything is possible if only we believe.

I thank you all again

Slainté

• Like 9

It's so nice to read and feel so much love, compassion and pure souls light here. We are our own destiny. It's thst in these moments thst defines us and creates all the possibilities along our journey. Each one a stepping stone to a better "you".

The definition is not a clear one: simply because we all have our own bridge to cross to reach thst place within. It's not on a map, in a store, in a product or with the next cool faze!

It's you and thst moment. Each one intricately designed by such a process of ones truth. Thst truth is a stepping stone to another.

We eagerly wait in the corner stones of tomorrow. Whst we fail to realize is we really do need each other.

Thst is the key thst breezy is speaking of. But how do we hold it? Go to thst secret door and unlock it? Open it and have the muster to walk through it?

I hsve a secret.

You personally do each day.

You do.

Every time you awaken in the morning. Every moment you not just make decisions in front of you; but everytime you make decisions consciously and subconsciously throughout your day. The kicker is when we venture out in our dreams to explore each side of us. All realities in one.

We are amazing creations. No matter the belief how you came to be. You're and always will BE!

So stop for a minute and enjoy the moment being with you. No matter where you are, what you're doing or how your feeling.

Simply breathe in life, smile with the sun, clouds, rain or snow. Be one with all your senses and simply flow with the beautiful world of possibilities around you and within you.

.......................do you now understand?

........................do you now know?

.........................you're only what you think here; but thst small space to the enormity of you; is thst connection thst enlightens you too finally being thst BEING of such expansive moments ahead! Enjoy each step. Enjoy being you. Enjoy all thst has passed. All thst is now. All thst is yet to come.

You're thst miracle! Yes, you all are!

• Like 7

Oh Chewy, now I know why I typed your name in the Shoutbox with and ie instead of a y - it is because your feminine side is starting to balance with your masculine side and I must have picked that up subconsciously.My dear, dear friend what you seek you already have. It is just a matter of acknowledging it and believing it and things will begin to happen of their own accord. If you need someone to discuss experiences that you are having you can PM me at any time and about anything and I truly mean that Chewy because I went through what you are going through when I was 20 and back in those days there was virtually no-one to help me figure out what the hell was going on. Fortunately the Universe introduced me to a friend, also 20 who was going through the same stuff and together we battled on through our learning process when it appeared the rest of the world (even our families) did not understand us or were frightened of what we could do.The first thing I would suggest is that you read a few books. The first two are the Way of the Peaceful Warrior and the Journey of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. As you read these books you will not think, you will FEEL the contents and lets see if they resonate with you. Next I would recommend The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield - and if you feel the inspiration you can continue on with his other books the Tenth Insight and The Celestine Vision.Now, like you, I have spent the last 8 years caring for my mum with Dementia. It is a tough road and still continues today with her at 91 years old and also legally blind. I had been feeling so trapped this last year as it got harder and harder 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I became so depressed I could not feel anything most of the time and it was very hard to centre and operate in my 'normal' psychic state. Then I felt that the situation wasn't going to change so it was up to me to change to be able to continue to perform this task that the Universe had asked of me. Two weeks ago (in desperation) I picked up the Way of the Peaceful Warrior and began reading it again after many, many years since my initial read of it -and as I did my whole vibration changed so I hope that these books will do the same for you as a starting point.In short, any gifts that you have are already there. They key to awaken them is to find out more about them (often from books about other peoples experience of how they did it) and then if something you have read then make you feel want to do it, then just try to do it and keep practicing because you will find that within a short while just your desire to do it and your faith that if someone else can do it then you can do it WILL make it happen for you. When you start to see or hear things, it is generally in very basic content (it may be just a simple picture of someone in one spot or can be like a running movie) but it is up to you to look at it closely and in detail and NOTICE the things you need to intuit what the meaning is - we can get into that later.Don't get into the complicated learnings Chewy that you have to read a thousand times to understand it - this process should not be complicated at all - I guess it could be equated to the same way a child learns, its that simple.Love and Light to you my friend.

You're a blessing to us all Jessica!

I'm right now going through thst phase; caring for my father with Alzheimer's, my mother and her health problems and my wife saying she hasn't loved me in three years and wanted to separate. Thankfully I prepared myself (soul) before venturing on this latest path of life. I love both you and Chewy's story. We all go through these moments: especially souls thst are advanced in nature; which I believe everyone here is!

I know you list these wondeful books; which I will read! Thank you. I too, would love to put out another book thst I believe would help anyone going through anything of a negative aspect.

You won't have to pay for this book; it's mine. I published it back in 2013. I would love to give it away to anyone interested in it.

My book has helped people from all countries, different races, religions, and mind sets. I just love to give back.

I don't know how to put it on a file or a group listing? I'm kind of technological slow. Lol!

So if someone knows how too, I would love to for I consider our Chani family.

If not, I would just need emails to the people interested.

Hope everyone is having a great day or night.

Love and light,

John

• Like 9

Thanks John. Would love to read your book if you can PM a PDF or let me know how to access it that would be great.

• Like 5

Wow Chewy, your posts are shining with sparkling energy...!

By the sound of it, it must have been a huge intense journey for you and people around you.

But the impression I get from what you say is very profound already, and now you are going to take a big flight high up, absorbing and digesting the understanding, knowledge and awareness with more magical experiences to come.

Cheers to your journey!

Cheers to your courage!

Thank you for being who you are!

All is well... :wink:

• Like 7

Thank you Unity, I'm beginning to think that this thread wasn't necessarily for my own guidance, but for us all... And it was through me that would bring us here to share such similar stories, it seems that when we go through personal hardship it's hard to (obviously) remain positive and focused, or simply our focus is shifted to what is more important, that being others over ourselves, which for me is an incredible selfless act, showing that we are true family members of the light...

Music for me has always been one of those things that elevates the mind and soul, and simply listening to a tune the other day, which I hadn't heard in years was enough to bring down the wall that I had built up, I also wonder if yourself Jessica, 12:12 if you have used music with your own family members? My father was a musician, however I used to play him music constantly, even on his death bed, even when we brought his body home in a coffin, right up until he left the house played music, I created the soundtrack to his life as I knew this was what he would have wanted, and I know he appreciated it, due to the last song / tune that I ever seen him to (before I said my final goodbyes) it was the last of the Mohicans, song, played on the bag pipes by the royal dragoon band.

Strange thing being that was the only musical piece out of the 40 odd songs that had bagpipe music in it... Why was that strange?

Well I'm a piper.... My mum and dad saved for months to buy me my first set of pipes, from there I went onto play at many folk festivals, played along side famous groups including the groups from Braveheart, it was also a warriors tune...

There is more to that story that meets the eye, and is due to one of the lives I had lived it was all interconnected, it was a sign, a sign to never give up, to become that warrior spirit, to become united with myself, to not let my mind destroy me, but to rise above the grieve, and the hatred, and to accept the outcome for what it was....

Now I sit here, with nothing on my mind, no political objectives to overcome, and now... Now things are beginning to make sense.

The day after I wrote this post I also received a promotion in my work, and I just find things fascinating, yet I knew this was already coming.

I just need to trust my own instinct more, and my own judgement at the same time. A bright new dawn awaits us all, and it's a journey I'm glad to have started and to share with you all again.

• Like 9

Thank you Unity, I'm beginning to think that this thread wasn't necessarily for my own guidance, but for us all... And it was through me that would bring us here to share such similar stories, it seems that when we go through personal hardship it's hard to (obviously) remain positive and focused, or simply our focus is shifted to what is more important, that being others over ourselves, which for me is an incredible selfless act, showing that we are true family members of the light...

Music for me has always been one of those things that elevates the mind and soul, and simply listening to a tune the other day, which I hadn't heard in years was enough to bring down the wall that I had built up, I also wonder if yourself Jessica, 12:12 if you have used music with your own family members? My father was a musician, however I used to play him music constantly, even on his death bed, even when we brought his body home in a coffin, right up until he left the house played music, I created the soundtrack to his life as I knew this was what he would have wanted, and I know he appreciated it, due to the last song / tune that I ever seen him to (before I said my final goodbyes) it was the last of the Mohicans, song, played on the bag pipes by the royal dragoon band.

Strange thing being that was the only musical piece out of the 40 odd songs that had bagpipe music in it... Why was that strange?

Well I'm a piper.... My mum and dad saved for months to buy me my first set of pipes, from there I went onto play at many folk festivals, played along side famous groups including the groups from Braveheart, it was also a warriors tune...

There is more to that story that meets the eye, and is due to one of the lives I had lived it was all interconnected, it was a sign, a sign to never give up, to become that warrior spirit, to become united with myself, to not let my mind destroy me, but to rise above the grieve, and the hatred, and to accept the outcome for what it was....

Now I sit here, with nothing on my mind, no political objectives to overcome, and now... Now things are beginning to make sense.

The day after I wrote this post I also received a promotion in my work, and I just find things fascinating, yet I knew this was already coming.

I just need to trust my own instinct more, and my own judgement at the same time. A bright new dawn awaits us all, and it's a journey I'm glad to have started and to share with you all again.

Hello Chewy!

Music has been apart of my life since birth. From classical, new age, rock, native flute and new vibe music; the melodies have always played a major part in my life.

I actually have played the drums since I was eight years old. I love the beat and how the vibrations create such powerful and emotional signatures within us all; that's the universal stamp that brings us to that place of "family and us".

I agree with you my new friend Chewy; "I'm beginning to think thst this thread wasn't necessarily for my own guidance, but for us all".

That my friend is complete truth!

The universe unfolds as it should; when we give; we receive. It's the total opposite for when we take. I have lived on both sides of this universal fence. The law of one opens this from a stance that concretely ushers in thst profound connection. We are mirrors of one another. What you don't like about someone else is just rectifying that thought which comes directly about yourself. One of the same. We all need to trust our own instincts and be more brave to face the person we view in the mirror.

If we all did this; another aspect of our world would change and become the paradise we all dream of.

So coming full circle; we are all teachers and students of life. How can we not be? We all are here living from our own experinces and dramas. From our own places and beliefs. From our own desires and passions. From our own convictions and hardships. From our own paths and measures thst open thst place of darkness or places of light.

Hope you're well my friend. Enjoy your day.

• Like 4

Thanks John. Would love to read your book if you can PM a PDF or let me know how to access it that would be great.

Hello Jessica.

I have the book as a pdf version on my cell phone. The only way I think I can send it is from there; it's on my kindle application.

I usually send it out to ones email address. Or do you know how I can send it another way? I have already sent it to at least three friends on this forum.

Look forward hearing from you!

Blessings,

John

Chewy, this tune is for all of us. (Dunno about too much emphasis on being "light" but anyway hope you enjoy it.)

The tune was written back in the 80's.

Sang by Rosemary Butler, tune written by KEITH EMERSON.

• Like 1

Very profound Lyrics unity, thanks for sharing...

I feel compelled to share a song with you all as well now, and one that helped me open up my heart again, to feel the love...

I often will sit and listen to music like this especially, by candle light, in the small hours of the morning when the air is still, and the silence is deafening.

By the simple flame, is important, as it's a reminder as to where we are all heading, it's a haunting tale, and very poignant.

The video is not important. But the music is:

I hope you all enjoy this... This music is a reflection of my own soul, and tells a story for my personal journey, I'm sure those of you who will 'hear' this will understand the sentiment behind it.

Slainté Mhaith

• Like 3

Hello Jessica.

I have the book as a pdf version on my cell phone. The only way I think I can send it is from there; it's on my kindle application.

I usually send it out to ones email address. Or do you know how I can send it another way? I have already sent it to at least three friends on this forum.

Look forward hearing from you!

Blessings,

John

I would love the opportunity to read your book as well John

• Like 1

Very profound Lyrics unity, thanks for sharing...

I feel compelled to share a song with you all as well now, and one that helped me open up my heart again, to feel the love...

I often will sit and listen to music like this especially, by candle light, in the small hours of the morning when the air is still, and the silence is deafening.

By the simple flame, is important, as it's a reminder as to where we are all heading, it's a haunting tale, and very poignant.

The video is not important. But the music is:

I hope you all enjoy this... This music is a reflection of my own soul, and tells a story for my personal journey, I'm sure those of you who will 'hear' this will understand the sentiment behind it.

Slainté Mhaith

Thank you Chewy and Unity for sharing.

Such music as the one you shared resonate with me Chewy. I too sit in just listen to music that fills my soul and brings forth such holistic sounds of pure beauty and nature of self.

I'm terrible at technology; how do I share a video from You Tube; I want to share a music video and song thst to me will awaken us all. Literally.

If someone could share this with me; I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Wonderful,

12:12

• Like 2