The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Chewy1314

A bit of guidance, brought me here to you....

I am sure I typed a response to your post Chewy but it seems to have disappeared into the ether. I said the Celtic Woman - Women of Ireland piece was truly beautiful.

No, music does not play a big part in my life, although I do really like the music of the 60' and 70's. Its just that I am one of those people that function much better in total silence, very little TV and no radio at all.

My mother on the other hand has the radio going 24 hours a day.

• Like 5

Here is the video and song I would like for you all to hear. I hope I did this right. Lol!

Turn it up and watch an amazing video and listen to the lyrics that will lift your soul!

I heard this song a long time ago and it started my process of healing!

Enjoy your day!

12:12

ps. I might have done it wrong????

• Like 4

Lovely video that one 12:12. Think I've heard it somewhere before right enough!!

Jessica, great to hear your mum has the radio on all the time, it was in that respect that I was meaning about music, it was more for your mother, and for 12:12 father. As it helped my own father very much during his illness (sorry I should have made that clear) also you should try coconut milk, it's meant to have healing properties within it for Dementia sufferers. I never had the chance to try this myself, as I only found out about the dementia, alzimers diet after my father past, but every little helps...

Also one to try is the classical Aundrie Rieu, it has great responses from sufferers for the terrible disease, it as you can guess doesn't cure anything, but anything to make things a little more comfortable is all the better, my own father at the end, could do very little for himself, if anything at all, but the music always seemed to lift his spirit. He stopped talking, couldn't feed himself, and that was only the start of it, but we done our best, because the love was always there.

A bit like yourself Jess, I prefer to have silence when thinking about things, or when working on certain things for the same reasons, but I must admit I do love my folk music :) it's one of the few things that originated from the dawn of time, and still can be enjoyed today, for free, and you are correct 12:12 it does have holistic energy's around it.

• Like 3

Lovely video that one 12:12. Think I've heard it somewhere before right enough!!

Jessica, great to hear your mum has the radio on all the time, it was in that respect that I was meaning about music, it was more for your mother, and for 12:12 father. As it helped my own father very much during his illness (sorry I should have made that clear) also you should try coconut milk, it's meant to have healing properties within it for Dementia sufferers. I never had the chance to try this myself, as I only found out about the dementia, alzimers diet after my father past, but every little helps...

Also one to try is the classical Aundrie Rieu, it has great responses from sufferers for the terrible disease, it as you can guess doesn't cure anything, but anything to make things a little more comfortable is all the better, my own father at the end, could do very little for himself, if anything at all, but the music always seemed to lift his spirit. He stopped talking, couldn't feed himself, and that was only the start of it, but we done our best, because the love was always there.

A bit like yourself Jess, I prefer to have silence when thinking about things, or when working on certain things for the same reasons, but I must admit I do love my folk music :) it's one of the few things that originated from the dawn of time, and still can be enjoyed today, for free, and you are correct 12:12 it does have holistic energy's around it.

Hello Chewy1314

You're a true gifted and big hearted soul. I thank you for your advice and for your kind and truly loving thoughts. I will try the coconut milk and the music to see if that helps my Dad. He has gotten worse with his Alzheimer's and now with his heart; his left side and bottom of his heart is dead. Even with the pacemakers and stints and an electrical device thst monitors his heart...it's gotten worse. All my mother and family can do is enjoy the moments we have and smile in our hearts knowing we have this time now. Some people don't even get that opportunity.

Blessings and light to you and your family.

• Like 1