The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WellNow

Japanese Tsunami - Video of Strange Entity Leaping to Higher Ground

Just saw this today, couldn't find a reference here - any thoughts? 

I'm thinking it's a more developed djinn or other chi-sucking entity that had been living below ground for a long time but had consumed enough matter/attachment to this realm it needed to seek higher ground to survive the flood.  Rare to be sure.

• Like 5

It is definitely different jtf - Unity posted it on of her favourite 'weird things' threads a while ago, can't remember which one but thanks for the reminder.

• Like 1

I'm a strict believer in the paranormal; simply from expericing spirits since I was a child. Sorry folks, this to me is simply CGI.

Cool, but I think it's a fake.

Hope everyone is having a very good day! Good night from my area of the world!

It could be steam being forced out of the pipes by the fast water flow. The water flowing that fast would have a lot of momentum and power to force it's way through broken pipes. If the steam is pushed with enough force it would look something like in the video. IDK....just a thought.

Beard

• Like 1

I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

I saw this when it was originaly doing the rounds some years ago. From memory it seemd as if a high pressure cannister/cylinder being pulled along in the water and some gas escapes as it shoots by which creates the strange effect. Imagine nozzle that is leaking gas is also moving fast so it creates a strange trajectory, think steam train!

If it was stationary you'd see a more linear jet of steam/gas. I've watched the video again and this is what it appears to be. 

There are other more interesting one depicting what look like flying orbs shooting out in front of the waves trajectory as it inundates the land. They worthy of more study.

I dunno, I am still on the fence with the cannister off-gassing theory.  I've watched the segments a couple dozen times now and it just looks too much like a real human form shedding water as if they just leaped out of it.  It doesn't quite look right because it's just a sheen of reflective water on something invisible.  Plus how does it appear to be moving to higher ground?  If it was CGI, it was damn weird-good and obviously done before whatever downsampling occurred to get it on youtube.

Friend of mine who's seen some spooky stuff suggests it is ghost from someone who recently drowned. Apparently, for a ghost of recently deceased to persist they have to completely disbelieve they have died, so through sheer force-of-will, they struggled to safety - doing so, they would need to believe in their corporeality enough to feel the struggle through the water as they escape to higher ground.  That's what Sixth Sense was all about, right?  I'll buy it!

• Like 2

If that is the case then there are three "Caspers" or "puffs" in that video to contend with.

Each a different point.  

First one is as if the canister has jsut been diverted hits something and lets out a puff (framed by the trees), next it doslodges and begin to move again more rapidly and hits something else or just puffs away. Then there is a third one further up and around some of the structures. I can't link that to the first two as they are clearly from the same source. Unless it took a left and went in between buildings with some false perspective making it look wrong.

I am not even going to entertain the idea that there is some canister spouting anything- that is completely absurd- my call.

What it appears to me to be is a shapeshifting being being caught with their pants down as it were. I saw what looked like four limbs and a tail. It was using its legs like a lizard would. The white substance is what it appears to us when it is between cloaking and having to move. I'd more likely say it is an Annukki or perhaps a W.Draco- or a type of water djinn, most likely the former.