The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

I’m starting this conversation as a result of Jade Helm. I believe this is a serious exercise that may affect millions of Americans. How? I have no idea and I pray it won’t be detrimental - that it actually is just a military exercise. But, when it comes down to it, what does it mean and why is it going to happen? Also, look at the effective dates. From July 15th to September 15th. It seems the date September 15th is getting a lot of press this year from many reasons.

Below is a link to a website “Able Danger” which provides information about the birth of National Security Act of 1947, leading up to Jade Helm. Take a look at the videos in the link. Many you may have seen/heard, but they are nonetheless enlightening.

Think about the games your children play and how this can affect our military - for their benefit of course.

Be safe and be aware.

Jade Helm is an extension of the National Security Act of 1947 through the The National Security Strategy:

The National Security Strategy is a document prepared periodically by the executive branch of the government of the United States for Congress which outlines the major national security concerns of the United States and how the administration plans to deal with them. The legal foundation for the document is spelled out in the Goldwater-Nichols Act. The document is purposely general in content (contrast with the National Military Strategy, NMS) and its implementation relies on elaborating guidance provided in supporting documents (including the NMS).

The National Security Strategy was put forth in this document dated February, 2015. It has the Presidential Seal on the cover because the President of the United States is the head of the National Security Council overseeing the National Security Strategy:

The National Security Strategy

This is the official description of Jade Helm which is scheduled to go into operation from July 15 through September 15, 2015. That is a two month long "exercise":

Jade Helm is a US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) sponsored exercise to improve the Special Operations Forces' UW [unconventional warfare] capability as part of the National Security Strategy.

http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/04/the-pivotal-year-of-1947-operation-jade.html

Please add whatever you can find on Jade Helm for information purposes.

• Like 10

From Psychic Focus...

Why Did Wal-Mart Close Their Stores...?

Q. Lynn, can you please look into what is going on with Wal-Mart and the stores they have closed on short notice for six months to work on "plumbing issues?" What is really going on? Is this part of Jade Helm or something else? What are they hiding?

A. As soon as I tune into this I get an image of the inside of a Walmart- only it looks like a warehouse rather than a store. Things are on metal shelving that resemble scaffolding (much like that of a Sam's Club or a Costco big box store). Supplies are in boxes, and nothing is set up- seems like a distribution center more than a store. I do see this as being tied to Operation Jade Helm...

I then realize that these are both military and FEMA camp supplies on the shelving. Things are in brown boxes with numbers spray painted on them- like an inventory coding so someone can't come in and just take things without having the difficult time of opening up boxes to see what is in them.

I am trying to determine if these buildings are set up to house people, and I just see supplies. I also get that they will use Wal-Mart semi trucks to transport goods from location to location rather then military trucks. Regarding people, I see other structures being set up to house the people- they look "tent like" (the image I see is a circus tent with a chain-link fence around it). I also get that more permanent structures will be built as needed, but since this is to happen during the summer, these tents will work for their purpose. I then hear that if there is a FEMA drill and people see tents, the less permanent "feel" will make the people believe (and trust) it really is a drill - there is some psychology involved in this..

Q. What about the rumor that the stores closed due to the threat of a labor union?

A. I get that (the labor union story) is the favorable theory they are hoping will stick. Most people are too aware and realize that plumbing is not the real issue. There are rumors that the closing is tied to the threat of a union being imposed.. The union threat is real, but that is not the real reason for the closing. I see the government actually leaked the union being the cause (got the rumor going) when the plumbing story didn't stick because that was a more ideal story than to admit what they are using the stores for during Operation Jade Helm. I also get that as things progress and people start to "chatter" about the real reason these Wal-Marts closed, the media will stir in the idea of the union issue to distract from the military objectives.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

Link to previous reading on Operation Jade Helm: http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/04/operation-jade-helm.html

• Like 12

Thanks for the video, Foop. I was more interested in the last 15 min showing the drills and that other woman's speculative interpretation of what Jade Helm means.

Maybe the Walmarts mean something, or not. I'm not sure. My feeling is it's a squirrel. More interesting to me is what they are doing in these drills as a predictor of what's being planned.

Here is one of the documents referred to at the end of Foop's video.

http://www.dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA398021

It looks to me like JADE is a software program used to plan military deployments.

Here is the other. http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

I've only skimmed them and have no opinion. Just thought I'd make it easier in case anyone wanted to look at them for themselves.

• Like 7

UNDER JADE HELM, CANADIAN TROOPS WILL HELP ENFORCE MARTIAL LAW ON AMERICANS

21 Apr, 2015 by Dave Hodges

...in 2008, Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for military forces from either nation to send troops across each other’s borders during an “emergency”. The Canadian/American drills on the border are significant as they clearly signal that Jade Helm is far more than a drill, it entails martial subjugation of the American people by an international force.

• Like 4

This operation will have no effect on citizens unless something happens. If they know something IS going to happen then it all makes sense, but maybe they just THINK something might happen and they are preparing just in case. Even though it all looks a little overwhelming, especially if it is happening in a theatre near you, I wouldn't worry too much just yet.

• Like 2

Walmart - now all Target stores in Canada closed on Sunday. Canadian members, is this right?

Operation Maple Resolve Begins In Canada – 133 Target Stores Close

According to one source, the significance of the closing of these large department stores coinciding with the large-scale Jade Helm and Maple Resolve operations is the fact that the military will use these stores as military distribution installations.

The source states that backdoor logistics software exists within these stores specifically to be used for military purposes.

In Canada, we have the laying off of 17,000 people across 133 Target stores that now lay empty. These buildings are huge, each being around 130,000 square feet.

So this is just a big OOPS? They mistakenly created all these massive stores just to turn around and close them?

Target Canada closed every last one of the chain’s department stores on Sunday, but not before six employees in Victoria, British Columbia, sent theirs off with a proper farewell.

The bottom line: Target grew huge by building 130,000-square-foot stores in suburbs. Now it’s seeking growth with smaller stores in cities.

This leaves Millions of Square Feet Just Sitting there Empty.
These facilities would serve as the Perfect place to House Thousands of People In A Disaster or False Flag Event.

All tho many of these buildings may be sold in the future, it is important to keep an eye on all future activity at these locations. If you see anything suspicious, Let me know. Ill do my best to cover the story and get the word out there. We are in this together.

Sources http://www.transients.info/
http://www.truthandaction.org/operation-maple-resolve-begins-canada-133-target-stores-close/2/

• Like 5

Kandescent - you're right about the video, it could have been shortened to just a couple of minutes without the dramatics, but there is good information there. Thanks for your input.

Interesting video Salustra - really long train. Wouldn't want to see that in person.

Jessica, I hadn't heard about Maple Reserve in Canada. More research.

I sent out the link below to my family who reside in Bastrop in case they didn't know.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/jade-helm-15-to-make-appearance-before-bastrop-cou/nkz4w/

• Like 3

Yes and Wainwright AB  for an army exercise?  I questioned this on the Walmart thread, plus went to google earth and found that WAB has an almost direct South shot into the US midwest and into the states where Jade Helm is scheduled to take place.  How hard to load those troops involved in Maple Resolve on planes at a military AB in Canada and head south?  Not saying it will happen, just saying what if?  Maple Resolve is about the logistics of moving large contingents of troops around.  

The following video is from April 7, 2015   The reason I post it, is because he brought up a couple things that I have thought about.  UN troops, multinational troops operating on our soil, (even during Katrina? and didn't they take people's guns at that time?) and because while we are busy watching the S.border, immigration, illegals, terrorists, etc., we are totally ignoring the N.border.  (didn't those who intended to bomb LAX in  Jan. 2000, come across the Canadian border?)  Seems there is a bit of obvious conditioning going on here in the US, including getting us used to the sight of troops on our town's streets, while they are doing "exercises" "urban warfare training", and used to seeing massive movement of military vehicles moved via rail lines. I seriously doubt that the streets in towns in the ME, are anything like ours, and those types of urban towns used for military exercises are already built on military bases, so why aren't those being used?  Unless our towns are the ones they have to get familiar with?  When we get used to seeing them, and them being friendly, after all, they are our own guys, right? Then how would we know if it went LIVE? They are live practicing extraction of dissidents, are they not? Then tell me how we'd know if it were for real? I seriously doubt they'd tell us, and by then, it's already to late! This is exactly what Posse Comitatus was put in place to prevent.

"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using its military personnel to act as domestic law enforcement personnel. It was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction, and was subsequently updated in 1956 and 1981.

The Act only specifically applies to the Army and, as amended in 1956, the Air Force. While the Act does not explicitly mention the naval services, specifically the Navy and theMarine Corps, the Department of the Navy has prescribed regulations that are generally construed to give the Act force with respect to those services as well. The Act does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcementcapacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act either, primarily because although the Coast Guard is an armed service, it also has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission."     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

@Jessica  Yes it does have an effect on regular citizens. It IS a form of conditioning and control.  Go back to sleep everyone, nothing to see here, they are our guys and our fellow NATO countries' military, and the UN, so no harm will come to you.  Seems to me that Russia/China also belong to the UN. but I sure don't want to see their military personnel on our streets, for any reason, whatsoever.

Breaking! Gun Grabs Are Back! Jade Helm IS NOT A DRILL!!!! Phase 1 and Phase 2 Exposed!

FreedomFighter2127

• Like 3

Yes the target stores in Canada all recently closed their doors. It was strange because they spent millions renovating and building these stores here (there is one in my town) and they never seemed to have much stock, prices were bad, half the items in American target stores were absent from the Canadian target stores. It just seemed like one big epic failure from the outset due to terrible business planning. Now this massive building sits vacant and there doesn't seem to be any interest from any other retailers in moving in.

• Like 6

Announcement: Army Agrees to Meeting to Dispel Jade Helm Hoax 

April 24, 2015

Gordon Duff

"The JADE HELM 15 presentation to commissioners will be held in the Commissioners Courtroom at 804 Pecan St., 2nd floor, and is open to the public. The meeting starts at 9 a.m., the military training presentation is scheduled for 11 a.m. (Bastrop, Tx)

"The US Army, in response to an internet hoax, is having a public informational meeting and presentation on Operation Jade Helm.  Everyone is invited.  I think one can safely assume, based on this move alone, that there will not be martial law and gun confiscations across the US as stated in hundreds of websites.

A white supremacist publication headlined VT as a “Jewish run publication” and cited how we were working with the US Army to seize America’s guns and imprison 10 million people in secret tunnels under Walmart Stores.

What is interesting, of course, is that the US Army has, for the first time in decades, a strong command structure that respects the constitution and is comfortable with being at odds with Israel.  The first time the military goes “America first,” they come under attack in a bizarre hoax easily traced to the Israel lobby and their “strange bedfellow” cardboard lothario “Jew hating” neo-Nazi friends."

snip

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/24/army-agrees-to-meeting-to-dispel-jade-helm-hoax/

Well there you have it then. Nothing to see here, it's just an internet hoax, a figment of everyone's imagination! No wonder the circle is my favorite geometric figure!

• Like 10

Thanks breezy.  I have a friend in Bastrop County that I nearly emailed for information and he thinks I'm loopy enough.

• Like 3

So let's see here. We have Jade Helm getting ready to go. We have an economic collapse ongoing. More strange weather and volcanoes with UFO's flying in and around them. Nibiru is almost here. Our government wants to start WW3. Cern is a big Con-Cern. We're in the middle of a magnetic pole shift and the sun is acting weird.

I guess Nibiru is going to cause a crustal displacement and the fed's know it .So, they are collapsing the economy to keep our attention averted and worried about how we're going to pay the mortgage and miss the clues about Nibiru. In the mean time they are setting up for mass rioting and crowd control when everybody is hungry and wally's is out hamburger and beer. The science guys are going crazy trying to set up a shield to protect the Earth from Nibiru and a cosmic sonic boom! In the mean time all the aliens are showing up for the big show and have their etheric popcorn machines going full tilt.

So, did I get it right?.....

Beard

• Like 15

I'll let all know what I see here locally in the future, as I am near a few of the towns on the Texas list. I have already seen a few black helicopters which is unusual for my area.

• Like 7

Think you prolly nailed it Beard-- :rolleyes:  and thro in lots of other goodies like--quick run to the clinic and get pumped full of poison vaccines with nanites so we can control you--and I've been feeling the ramp up of wifi energy lately too /oh and don't forget the shit on telly :angry2:

• Like 6

What I fear with an exercise of this magnitude, is that there is a possibility that something may be manipulated or manufactured to appear that constitutional patriots and or similar will be setup in a confrontation with the troops, and the media will false represent what really happened as we have seen in the past. They will say some Texan(s) went ballistic and the domestic terrorist will be substantiated in the eyes of the media.

The problem is it could be anywhere, anytime, pre-planned and media ready at hand at the right place at the right time. I really hope I am totally wrong!!

• Like 15

Thanks, Foop.  This is from their local paper, (later than your post) and maybe more information.  In the end I did email my friend who lives on property in Bastrop County and he (as always) wasn't really concerned even after doing homework on it. 

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local-military/bastrop-critics-on-armys-jade-helm-training-come-a/nk4Yr/

• Like 1

Paranoid Texans Grill Army Spokesman on Jade Helm 15 Exercise That's Sparking Fears of Military Takeover

April 27, 2015

"Concerned citizens confronted county and military officialsMonday in Texas over the planned Jade Helm 15 training exercise that has ignited fears of a military takeover.

Elite forces from all four branches of the military will take part in the July 15-Sept. 15 operation in seven states across the southwest, where role players will stand in for hostile and less-hostile forces.

Residents packed the Bastrop County Commission, where a U.S. Army spokesman answered questions while an overflow crowd watched from downstairs on closed-circuit television.

Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria tried to assure the crowd that no intelligence would be gathered on non-participants, no property would be confiscated, and no psychological operations would be conducted.

Participants were torn between their respect for the military and their suspicion of the Obama administration, and they frequently expressed concern that they had not been notified about the exercise until conspiracy theories began circulating on social media."

snip  <<<<<A Video of some of the question/answer session at the link

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/paranoid-texans-grill-army-spokesman-on-jade-helm-15-exercise-thats-sparking-fears-of-military-takeover/

and here's Gordon Duff's Opinion

Busted: Jade Helm Hysteria Peddlers

April 27, 2015

"We had seen it all before in the Ukraine.  Video of Russian tank columns, doctored satellite photos, bogus witnesses to the shootdown of MH17.  Now it is being done here and it is the Jade Helm hoax, orchestrated by the same people who gave us the Kiev takeover, the marriage between the extremist right, the neocon-Tea Party alliance and the Mossad.

Our “gem” is the phony video of the FEMA “human remains storage” in “back woods Kentucky.”  They tried to take the video down but we saved a copy, we knew their game.  Kazaam!

We knew, as soon as they were exposed they would take down the video, it was just too good to be true.  The VT study group that began looking at Jade Helm rumors long before the edited and altered army slide show was released saw the hand of a false flag in the making.

We asked ourselves who could put together such a collection of “friends of Israel,” neocon acolytes and FBI informants?

The Jade Helm Experience, this is what we have to call it, is produced in Tel Aviv and is doing a road show across the internet, preying on the weak minded, the careless, the insecure and frightened, a classic psychological warfare operation as only our “to be admired” Israeli friends can do.  They reached into their bag of tricks, drawing on the hasbara across the internet."

snip

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/27/busted-jade-helm-hysteria-peddlers/

• Like 7

VT study group that began looking at Jade Helm rumors long before the edited and altered army slide show was released saw the hand of a false flag in the making.

Makes no difference who's false flag it's going to be (if there will be one at all) the end result is going to be the same!!! JMO

• Like 7

I couldn't agree more.  Just because I post an article, doesn't mean I buy the story.  I find it interesting that the Army would call a meeting to "dispel" fears of the local citizenry.  Don't think I recall them doing so ever before.  So why the difference this time?

I still say it bears watching!  I just felt it's good for all to be aware of the input from others. With all the laws passed, with all the exe orders signed, well.  If you read the articles, the way some things were worded got my attention also. It's either a psyop, or they got caught w/their pants down, and were forced to take action, iow, put them back to sleep!  And why all the preps 3 months ahead of time?  We shall see how this shakes out eventually, and hopefully it is totally benign.  ( do note too, that now IF anything would happen, they have the scapegoat all set up and ready to go.)

• Like 11