The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum

Thanks for sharing this with us Cinna. Please feel free and safe to share here on Chani. Members appreciate it and we don't have any trolls on this forum.

• Like 11

Cinna, do the loud booms being heard around the world; the same ones reported by Linda Moulton Howe, have any resonance with you? It seems from your description that you are saying some sounds are so profound they can be heard across dimensions? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but any thoughts you have on the multidimensional aspect of sound would be interesting to hear. And welcome to Chani!

• Like 10

@Cinna  -- very interesting post, your post reminds me of a "Wanderer" and part they removed was your mandate!    (see below for definition of a "Wanderer")

from --    http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end

The Meaning of the Fool

In the above stories, the father represents the divine Logos, evil uncle the Corrupt Demiurge, and mother the Matrix. The Corrupt Demiurge usurped the Logos and took control of the Matrix. The avenging hero represents the Christ intelligence, whose role is to destroy the Control System and bring the Matrix back into rightful harmonization with the Logos. The heroic fool, however, represents more the portion of this Christ intelligence that is working within the system to undermine it, the “ground team” so to speak.

The fool represents what the Ra Material calls “Wanderers,” or what the book Bringers of the Dawn calls “Systems Busters.” These are higher souls who have volunteered to incarnate into the Matrix Control System to help. Entering via the womb and being confined to a primitive human body means donning the shackles of mental and spiritual retardation. By default they forget who they are and, like Tarzan, get “raised by apes of the jungle.”

Hence by entering this world, they become “idiots” relative to their original form. But underneath, they still maintain an innate sense of wisdom, freedom, and spiritual intelligence that puts them out of step with social norms. As much as they need to become human to survive here, they must also overcome or reject social programming that might interfere with their mission. To society, they may appear as fools for not buying into the Control System values. And should these souls awaken from their programming and begin the inner and outer search for truth and purpose, they would soon think, speak, feel, and act according to higher knowledge and standards that society simply cannot comprehend, thus they would once again be seen as fools for subscribing to “utter nonsense.”

Everyone reading this knows firsthand how society too easily dismisses higher wisdom as lunatic ravings. I can say with certainty that if you have read this far, you are likely a Wanderer, and you have walked the Way of the Fool. Here I am simply revealing what this path signifies and why it exists.

Hamlet pretending to be an idiot to escape the suspicion of his enemies, how does that apply to our situation? As explained, by becoming human we can exist here relatively undisturbed. We are still in the Second Phase, where the spiritual war is fought sub rosa. Amleth played a fool until the end. The time has not yet come for open use of superhuman abilities, which is reserved for the Third Phase. Imagine being born with pyrokinetic, telekinetic, spacetime bending powers — how far would you have gotten before you were incapacitated and kept in some underground base for study and experimentation? We are born and live as fools, so that we may enter society as any other human might, and take up positions through which we can exert our subversive influences.

But just as the Christ intelligence has its alien and human representatives, so does the Corrupt Demiurge. We live under the watchful eyes of the evil uncle, under surveillance by higher dark forces. These are the demonic legions and negative alien factions that target, abduct, program, and manipulate us. They are the negative timeline manipulators that have been at this game for tens of thousands of years. Like our own efforts, their plans are currently carried out covertly. Abduction and programming happen in secret; demons move among us invisibly. The more we expose ourselves and threaten their agenda, the higher priority targets we become.

Like Amleth’s enemies testing him to discover his true motives, these forces are very interested in discovering our true mission. They may sense we are threats and program us accordingly to lose faith and interest in our quest, but they may not know our specific missions because these remain locked away deep within our souls, unknown even to us, until the right time when they automatically unlock. This may explain the commonly reported practice in which an abductee is seated before a screen and shown random apocalyptic imagery; perhaps the locks are being picked. Not until the influx of the Etheric Tide and a convergence of other factors would the full cache of hidden knowledge and purpose be opened. Then, like Excalibur rising from the lake or the sword being drawn from the stone, it would signify the start of the Third Phase.

We also face everyday testing by the enemy in the form of provocations, temptations, and distractions that probe our weaknesses. These aim to extract “evidence of impurity” by which these beings acquire metaphysical right to attack us further, which from our perspective seems like karmic punishment but to them appears as convenient openings in our defenses.

• Like 21

Thanks for sharing this with us Cinna. Please feel free and safe to share here on Chani. Members appreciate it and we don't have any trolls on this forum.

Thank you for your warm welcome Acolyte. I will share what I may. It's a very interesting place indeed. 

• Like 9

Cinna, do the loud booms being heard around the world; the same ones reported by Linda Moulton Howe, have any resonance with you? It seems from your description that you are saying some sounds are so profound they can be heard across dimensions? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but any thoughts you have on the multidimensional aspect of sound would be interesting to hear. And welcome to Chani!

Hello Bryan and thank you for your wishes. There are two aspects to your question. One being the sounds heard all over the globe since a few years. And the other, the most interesting to me, is the multidimensional aspect of sound.  Kind Regards. 

• Like 12

Hello Cinna, Welcome to Chani and thank you for this thread, as sounds and all aspects of them, have really been of great interest here on Chani lately.  Very interested in what you have to say.  Have read your PDF.  So if I am understanding you correctly, what you are intimating is that those "packs" of sound like the one the storming of the Bastille created are forever there, and at some point, if we so choose, we will hear them. I would imagine there are many such packs awaiting us, and could be the strange sounds people are hearing presently. Is my perception of what you are saying correct? If so, interesting. 

• Like 10

Welcome Cinna and thanks for your post. Any chance of just uploading you pdf onto the thread if it's not that big? Just a bit paranoid when "Dropbox" asks me if it can share info with my L/top.

@ Rab, thank you for your post. I am now a "happy dislocated from Earthlings IDIOT", maybe even with a purpose, there is some hope after all lol  8)

• Like 12

@Cinna  -- very interesting post, your post reminds me of a "Wanderer" and part they removed was your mandate!    (see below for definition of a "Wanderer")

from --    http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end

The Meaning of the Fool

In the above stories, the father represents the divine Logos, evil uncle the Corrupt Demiurge, and mother the Matrix. The Corrupt Demiurge usurped the Logos and took control of the Matrix. The avenging hero represents the Christ intelligence, whose role is to destroy the Control System and bring the Matrix back into rightful harmonization with the Logos. The heroic fool, however, represents more the portion of this Christ intelligence that is working within the system to undermine it, the “ground team” so to speak.

The fool represents what the Ra Material calls “Wanderers,” or what the book Bringers of the Dawn calls “Systems Busters.” These are higher souls who have volunteered to incarnate into the Matrix Control System to help. Entering via the womb and being confined to a primitive human body means donning the shackles of mental and spiritual retardation. By default they forget who they are and, like Tarzan, get “raised by apes of the jungle.”

Hence by entering this world, they become “idiots” relative to their original form. But underneath, they still maintain an innate sense of wisdom, freedom, and spiritual intelligence that puts them out of step with social norms. As much as they need to become human to survive here, they must also overcome or reject social programming that might interfere with their mission. To society, they may appear as fools for not buying into the Control System values. And should these souls awaken from their programming and begin the inner and outer search for truth and purpose, they would soon think, speak, feel, and act according to higher knowledge and standards that society simply cannot comprehend, thus they would once again be seen as fools for subscribing to “utter nonsense.”

Everyone reading this knows firsthand how society too easily dismisses higher wisdom as lunatic ravings. I can say with certainty that if you have read this far, you are likely a Wanderer, and you have walked the Way of the Fool. Here I am simply revealing what this path signifies and why it exists.

Hamlet pretending to be an idiot to escape the suspicion of his enemies, how does that apply to our situation? As explained, by becoming human we can exist here relatively undisturbed. We are still in the Second Phase, where the spiritual war is fought sub rosa. Amleth played a fool until the end. The time has not yet come for open use of superhuman abilities, which is reserved for the Third Phase. Imagine being born with pyrokinetic, telekinetic, spacetime bending powers — how far would you have gotten before you were incapacitated and kept in some underground base for study and experimentation? We are born and live as fools, so that we may enter society as any other human might, and take up positions through which we can exert our subversive influences.

But just as the Christ intelligence has its alien and human representatives, so does the Corrupt Demiurge. We live under the watchful eyes of the evil uncle, under surveillance by higher dark forces. These are the demonic legions and negative alien factions that target, abduct, program, and manipulate us. They are the negative timeline manipulators that have been at this game for tens of thousands of years. Like our own efforts, their plans are currently carried out covertly. Abduction and programming happen in secret; demons move among us invisibly. The more we expose ourselves and threaten their agenda, the higher priority targets we become.

Like Amleth’s enemies testing him to discover his true motives, these forces are very interested in discovering our true mission. They may sense we are threats and program us accordingly to lose faith and interest in our quest, but they may not know our specific missions because these remain locked away deep within our souls, unknown even to us, until the right time when they automatically unlock. This may explain the commonly reported practice in which an abductee is seated before a screen and shown random apocalyptic imagery; perhaps the locks are being picked. Not until the influx of the Etheric Tide and a convergence of other factors would the full cache of hidden knowledge and purpose be opened. Then, like Excalibur rising from the lake or the sword being drawn from the stone, it would signify the start of the Third Phase.

We also face everyday testing by the enemy in the form of provocations, temptations, and distractions that probe our weaknesses. These aim to extract “evidence of impurity” by which these beings acquire metaphysical right to attack us further, which from our perspective seems like karmic punishment but to them appears as convenient openings in our defenses.

Thank you Rab. Part of your analysis is correct. 

• Like 2

Hello Cinna, Welcome to Chani and thank you for this thread, as sounds and all aspects of them, have really been of great interest here on Chani lately.  Very interested in what you have to say.  Have read your PDF.  So if I am understanding you correctly, what you are intimating is that those "packs" of sound like the one the storming of the Bastille created are forever there, and at some point, if we so choose, we will hear them. I would imagine there are many such packs awaiting us, and could be the strange sounds people are hearing presently. Is my perception of what you are saying correct? If so, interesting. 

Thank you Breezy. Oh, really? I'm glad I came in at the right time! Yes, you got it correctly. 

• Like 8

Welcome Cinna and thanks for your post. Any chance of just uploading you pdf onto the thread if it's not that big? Just a bit paranoid when "Dropbox" asks me if it can share info with my L/top.

@ Rab, thank you for your post. I am now a "happy dislocated from Earthlings IDIOT", maybe even with a purpose, there is some hope after all lol  8)

Hello Botanic, I put it on Dropbox because it is 4 pages+ long. I know it is not the best way but posting it here will be too much I believe. Let's see...Can I upload it into 'My Media' here on Chani? If so would you please take some time and tell me how I can upload pics/videos/files? I'm new here and I haven't found how to do it. Or is there any other way? Thank you. 

Thank you Rab. Part of your analysis is correct. The down to base functional description would be 'Interdimensional Jumper' but I guess 'Wanderer' is a more literary way of expressing it. Would you mind telling me what you mean by a 'mandate' please?

@ Cinna --  simply put, your timing and the part that you will play in breaking up this control system, (instructions given to you by higher divine forces trying to return earth to paradise)  -- I had something similar happen to me, (was much older and it was more of an interrogation on a spiritual/ astral level) they were trying to figure out what is my part -- I think that they might have got some info from me because at this late stage of the grand game "they" (dark forces) are working overtime trying to shut me down and I am in response mode only -- simply living as quietly and humbly as I can.

• Like 13

Hello Botanic, I put it on Dropbox because it is 4 pages+ long. I know it is not the best way but posting it here will be too much I believe. Let's see...Can I upload it into 'My Media' here on Chani? If so would you please take some time and tell me how I can upload pics/videos/files? I'm new here and I haven't found how to do it. Or is there any other way? Thank you. 

Hi Cinna,

Just below the bottom right hand side of reply box, hit "more reply options", from there you can upload pdfs, jpgs etc, if they're not too big. 

Is it norm for "dropbox to ask that Q, or am I way too paranoid?

• Like 3

@ Cinna --  simply put, your timing and the part that you will play in breaking up this control system, (instructions given to you by higher divine forces trying to return earth to paradise)  -- I had something similar happen to me, (was much older and it was more of an interrogation on a spiritual/ astral level) they were trying to figure out what is my part -- I think that they might have got some info from me because at this late stage of the grand game "they" (dark forces) are working overtime trying to shut me down and I am in response mode only -- simply living as quietly and humbly as I can.

Yes, Rab. I understand. Being simple, quiet, humble is being in the mist of wilderness. There's no better place. Earth is a living conscious being. It evolves in an environment so powerful Human Beings would never be able to stand it if being placed on their own in it. Humanity is but a tiny fragile delicate little dust blown by powerful winds. Earth doesn't need Humans nor Aliens to return to what it really is which we may call WILDERNESS. Wilderness is also powerful. It's not a paradise. Try to live totally in wilderness feeding on nuts and fruits, build yourself a roof...and see how you do. A paradise is a religious/spiritual notion. Humans/Aliens are Earth's guests. It needs its guests to be respectful, not to dirty the place, not to spoil it and if they do to clean it up. If and when Earth has enough ot it, it will clean itself up on its own. Just like a dog shakes his body to clean it. 

I'm not trying to break up the control system. No one can. Humanity and Alienity are tiny parts of a much much greater 'system'. The only thing I'm doing is to make the greater 'system' visible so everyone can clearly see it. 

• Like 16

Hi Cinna,

Just below the bottom right hand side of reply box, hit "more reply options", from there you can upload pdfs, jpgs etc, if they're not too big. 

Is it norm for "dropbox to ask that Q, or am I way too paranoid?

Thank you Botanic, I'll try to do that next time. For Dropbox: I don't know. I never have had any problems and have been protected even from life threatening events. 

Here is the PDF Botanic. I've downloaded it as Dropbox wasn't interested to share anything with me :unsure:

Thank you Salustra. 

"I'm not trying to break up the control system. No one can. Humanity and Alienity are tiny parts of a much much greater 'system'. 

• Like 13

brings new meaning to ringing/non stop sounds being heard, in the ears  Thank you Cinna.  

Below, I've given you a link to help topics on Chani, where there are different threads with information about how to do different things such as posting pictures, and such.  If you have Microsoft word, you can type your info into it, then save it as a pdf, and then upload it directly from your computer onto Chani, and it won't relay any of your personal info when you do so, it will just come up as a pdf, with whatever name you gave it.   (I think there is a limit to MB size ie: less than 3 MB)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/forum/46-forum-help-topics-notifications/

• Like 3

brings new meaning to ringing/non stop sounds being heard, in the ears  Thank you Cinna.  

Below, I've given you a link to help topics on Chani, where there are different threads with information about how to do different things such as posting pictures, and such.  If you have Microsoft word, you can type your info into it, then save it as a pdf, and then upload it directly from your computer onto Chani, and it won't relay any of your personal info when you do so, it will just come up as a pdf, with whatever name you gave it.   (I think there is a limit to MB size ie: less than 3 MB)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/forum/46-forum-help-topics-notifications/

Thank you Breezy. I'll look at it. Ringing in the ears may have many other sources > allergies (chemtrails, smartdust may be part of it) > natural earth/weather phenomena > the approach of a military or alien craft > the outcome of a control (via sources in space, or your computer, Tel towers, HAARP-Satellite-NanoChips Beams, RFID in you, your home or things around you). 

• Like 6

19.47 Latitude

Birth, Eye of Jupiter, Sacred Places I've been to...all on 19.47 latitude

If a Tetrahedron is nested perfectly inside a sphere, the tetrahedron intersects the sphere exactly at 19.47 degrees

(north or south depending on the orientation of the tetrahedron).

It is at this latitude that we see many significant features on spheres (planets) throughout the solar system.

Video: Tetrahedron intersects sphere at 19.47 latitude

Here are some interesting facts about the year 1947

the year 1947 starts on a wednesday

GOVERNMENT

C I A +  U S A F + N S C all created
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps Hermes program V-2 rocket is created
I M F begins to operate
The Cold War begins
The State of Israel is created

TECHS

The Doomsday Clock is introduced
ENIAC computer, the world's first electronic digital computer, is turned back on again
First recorded use of the word computer in its modern sense, referring to an electronic digital machine
Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven

UFOs

Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six unidentified flying objects (UFOs) near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. 
On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter
Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington
Downed extraterrestrial spacecraft is reportedly found in the Roswell UFO incident

The TETRAHEDRON

When Physicist Nassim Haramein was first looking for clues as to the geometry of the fabric of space-time, many years ago, he turned his attention toward the geometries in ancient culture's architecture and soon discovered the book "Mysteries of the Mexican Pyramids" by Peter Tompkins. After many years researching the Mexican pyramids Tompkins concluded that one fundamental concept that was being conveyed by the ancients through their architecture was the relationship between a sphere and a tetrahedron.

If you put a tetrahedron inside a sphere (and it perfectly fits inside), then one point of the tetrahedron will intersect the sphere at one of the poles and the other 3 points will intersect at a very specific latitude: 19.47 degrees (north or south of the equator depending on the orientation). When a sphere is bisected at 19.47 degrees, it divides the area of the sphere in an exact 1/3 to 2/3 ratio.

It was from this image on a page in this book that first led Nassim on a long trail of scientific discovery, logic and intuition to eventually develop his unified field theory that centers on the structure of space-time being full and that it is comprised of an underlying geometry that is an infinite tetrahedral array with discreet spherical waveforms called Planck spherical units (PSUs) around each tetrahedron: an infinite 3D Flower of Life lattice structure.

Nassim Haramein's most recent paper goes on to describe a geometric solution to gravity that centers on the ratio of information inside and outside of the event horizon of black holes, again having to do with the relational geometry of spheres and tetrahedrons.

You can read Nassim Haramein's latest paper, "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass", as a .pdf download here:
http://resonance.is/.../1367405491-Haramein342013PRRI3363...
  • Like 8

19.47 LATITUDE and the Alien Brain

In 19.47 was also born American/Japanese theoretical Physicist and Futurist Dr. Michio KAKU. 

Author of: Physics of the Impossible (2008), Physics of the Future (2011) and The Future of the Mind (2014)

The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind (2014)

Dr. Kaku is generally a vigorous supporter of the exploration of space, believing that the ultimate destiny of the human race lies in extrasolar planets.

• Like 2