The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mulva

1/20/15 - MSM reporting on the release of Project Blue Book

I figured I would start a thread.....and I think this may be the start of more "seed planting"...

This morning I was watching The Today Show here in the States.....At the top of the hours they report headline news. Included in the headline news was how The USAF released Project Blue Book. My jaw dropped. Of course not the Project Blue book dropping...LOL....more that it was included on Headline MSM news....

I will see if I can find a clip

Add to that.....USA Today ALSO reporting the same

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2015/01/20/22023715/

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fnation-now%2F2015%2F01%2F19%2Fufo-sightings-top-ten-states%2F21997491%2F&h=6AQEs3Ubs

I will try and find more....

OBVIOUSLY this is no surprise to us.....BUT.....the X-Files are being rebooted with the same cast (WHOOOOO)........AND there is a new movie coming out in about 2 weeks called Jupiter Ascending - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQHKolIqBGs - DANG, there are even Alpha Dracs in the trailer.....

If you see anything dropped we can track it here....

I know there are other threads but for some reason all this coming out NOW, while the world is going nuts (The Today Show story came right after ISIS demanding 200Mil for Japanese hostages - very bad juxtaposition...)

• Like 9

I will need to ask "my friend" LOLOLOL......

Ask you friend...but another friend gave this sometime back...

Between 2015 and 2017, your World will finally realise that extraterrestrial life in some form is a FACT and you will no longer believe you are alone in some way. You will know for a fact that life is possible on other Planets. It could be a planet in your own solar system, it might be a discovery of something like an amoeba, but you will know that it exists, you will know that ET life is highly probable.

• Like 2

Apparently it is being discussed on "The View" now too....now, for those not in the states, "The View" is a round table talk show with a panel of just women and it is geared towards the "Stay at home mother" sect....I would rather have a root canal than watch "The View"....I am torturing myself now ... may have missed it the part with the Project Blue Book....

• Like 3

Which friend is that? Maybe we are talking about the same "person" LOL

That was from Bashar's predictions.... you may want to ask your friend about all these and offcourse Chani...

Oh Ya....Bashar....TReb (Rob) touched on it too.....after Bashar's "ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION" message LOL.....

not directed at you, mulva.... 

eff hulu. they won't let me view that video using my anonymous VPN connection. Yet another reason why I'm glad I dropped hulu from my repertoire a while back.

• Like 2

Adding another one! This just popped up on my newsfeed today from Huff Post....

An AWFUL lot of stuff being dumped out just today......weird

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/20/two-planets-solar-system_n_6503706.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I remember from a radio interview with John Lear, the he was saying, our solar system contains many more planets than nine, and that most have/had a civilization of sorts on them, and that is why most pictures of any planet have been fabricated or doctored in some way.

• Like 1

NBC news (Official)....just popped up on my newsfeed.....same video as the Today Show....different article....

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/anyone-can-be-ufo-investigator-project-blue-book-files-online-n289646

Here is their FB page with it....nice pic of guys in costumes.....cause you know...we're all nuts

https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews?fref=nf

Thanks for posting this, Mulva.  I know it's almost a year and a half later, yet I found this searching for a post mentioning 'Jupiter Ascending' as I just saw the movie recently and was rather impressed by the overall message and had some thoughts.  Interesting to see you mention it here under the topic of Blue Book details being released and even announced on MSM so prominently! Yet 1.5 years later so far the world seems unfazed, yet not surprising.

As I understand it, blue - both the human realized 'color' and encoded understanding, is a symbol of open-ness, mind-less-ness, and forgetfulness. An all purpose word often used by media to encourage most to nod their heads and obey the underlying message: "nothing to see here, move along" projected at humans. Often used by hypnotists to relax and induce peaceful feelings of letting go and release.  Isn't blue the color most often used in backgrounds for the on-screen news lettering? Chris Carter exposes this further with an XFiles character that his vocal ability along with the phrase 'cerulean blue' to entrance a victim. 

Taking the core story of modern revealings (revelations?) along with timing, January is a very blue month, the god Janus oft depicted on a blue background. People in the northern hemi are naturally tired and sleepy and that blue blue sky over head, ahh!  Just get me to spring and let me forget all this! What a nice time to release such momentous information publicly, as they must do. Reminds me of my years in NA broadcast radio - to retain your broadcast license you must provide 2 hours of ad-free valuable community programming a week, because..the good of the people, or something. However, no restriction on *when* you must broadcast this awesome helpful info, so many radio stations would schedule in the early Sunday AM when they knew hardly anyone was listening.

And Jupiter Ascending was delayed from primetime August 2014 release to February 2015, categorically the worst month to ever release a 'blockbuster' movie.  All because Sundance gave it a thumbs down.. really?  Movie companies are supposedly in the business to make big dollars. Common sense says, modest advertising campaign and summer release and will make back at least what they put down and possibly start a franchise for a few more films.  In fact, that is exactly what they were trying to from the outset, but... hamstrung by their own studio and production company ?!  

Well, if anyone here's seen the movie, I am sure you know why Jupiter Ascending got the back seat, and it wasn't any of the common complaints.  But they must release, they are under contract, in oh so many ways.. they must release.

We are on the doorstep, and the door has been opened -

• Like 8